April 18, 2024, 09:09:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 677735 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: July 01, 2011, 03:33:15 PM »

Ok we need a countdown clock for the verdict

Yeah, I think the jury will be home for 4th of July!!!!

I already gave mind quite a bit ago, July 7th - I anticipate it to be no later than that if not sooner

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1161 on: July 01, 2011, 03:33:15 PM »

1:35pm Friday July 1, 2011 Court is in session. 

Baez says he has a potential objection that may arise with the first witness.  If he is going to testify to reports that he did not compile, we are going to have a problem with that.  Judge said if they are business records they are coming in, he is establishing a hearsay exception due to them being business records.

The jury is being returned to the courtroom.

State rebuttal witness is John Camperlengo.

Linda is up......

He is general counsel and he is chief compliance officer for the Gentiva Company. There are numerous regulations they must comply with. Most of their documents are patient files and they maintain computer files for various company records.  They have a 10 year retention period for most documents.  Documents are maintained in Kansas, a security officer maintains those records.  Gentiva has servers for email but most is maintained in Kansas.  It is kept in the time zone of central time zone.  Gentiva compiles emails received by employees and emails deleted by employees.  They have a very easy retrieval system.  Emails are backed up and maintained off site.  There is a record of all of this and it required by the HIPPA laws, it is a very tight system.  Do you know if Gentiva holds documentation of what is happening at particular work stations?  Yes.  Records maintained under a specific user?  Yes, everyone has a unique log in and a record is maintained of that persons data.  Linda asks him about clocking in?  They use a system called Unity and a time stamp is made and recorded.  Do you know of Cynthia M. Anthony was an employee of Gentiva in Florida in March 2008?  Yes sir, I was called by the OC Sheriff's office in July 2008 and was asked about her records.  Linda is telling the judge that there is a stipulation to be read:

In 2008 Cindy Anthony was an employee of Gentiva and these are her records, they are to be considered true and accurate.

Linda is introducing a document into evidence.

She shows it to the witness and asks him is that the profile of Cindy Anthony?  He says yes.  Does the employee profile say what Ms Anthony's profile was?  Yes.  CMANTHON.  Is this the list of the emails she sent and received in March 17-21st 2008?  Yes.  Linda is entering documents into evidence.  She is showing them to the witness.  Are those the deleted, received, sent emails of Cindy Anthony the week of March 17-21st, 2008?  He says these are the records from those days. We have done this many times before.  Linda says those are emails so they are the pretty standard Outlook form of emails?  Yes. As custodian of records for Gentiva did you ask for the log and log out records for Cindy Anthony for the week of March 17, 2008?  Yes, I did it was part of the subpoena request.  This is the log in information.  Was it kept in the conduct of Gentiva Business?  Yes.  She is publishing it for the jury during the witnesses testimony.  Can you see the document on your screen?  Yes I can.  He is telling what he is showing.  It tells where it was located and what it means, it shows that Cindy logged in March 17, 2008.  She was going back and forth between different applications.  He is saying that it designates whether it was a laptop or a desktop and which terminal.  The same terminal was used the entire week.  User CMANTHON was at a user station from March 17, 2008, they are talking about different times, I am confused here, I think it will all make sense soon.
If you are active it stays on it,keeps you logged in.  The activity is the same for March 18,19,20.  The user logged off at a different time on the 21. I am kinda lost here they are going fast and giving different times.  She is showing him a new document an Excel spreadsheet.  Linda is publishing it to the jury.  The witness says this is a general report of the user CMANTHON all of the info for that user of the week March 17, 2008 -March 21, 2008.  He is explaining the document it is in central time.  It shows her work station and the log in times and log out times for CMANTHON, it has the job number, the record number and the Gentiva number.  He is explaining how it shows how Cindy's work activity shows up.  They just keep adding records they don't change records.  He is explain Cindy's activities the day of 3-17-08.  The business records of CMANTHON was working on 3-17-08 till I think they said 4pm Eastern time. I am not sure of the time here unless they say it again.  On 3-21-08 CMANTHON was working all afternoon till 4:06pm Eastern time. This time I am sure of.  He is talking about record keeping laws they have and that over-time was compliant.  Linda says based on these records does it show that CMANTHON on 3-17-08 was using the system between 1:41Eastern time to 3:00pm Eastern time. Does it also show that CMANTHON on 3-21-08 was working between 2 and 3pmEST?  Yes, that is correct.

Baez is up........

Where Cindy Anthony's records subpoenaed from you in 2008?  No, I wasn't working then.  Is this the first time you have been called to impeach Cindy Anthony?  Yes, objection, wants a sidebar judge says no.  Witness is excused.

Next witness is Deborah Polisano.

Frank George is up.......

Where did you work in July 2008? Gentiva in Winter Park, Florida.  She ran the office.  She supervised 20 -25 plus field staff.  Do you know Cindy?  Yes.  Were you here supervisor?  Yes.  What were your responsibilities for her?  Her job performance and evaluations.  What was Cindy's job?  She had a team of field staff and she was responsible for the clinical aspects and that team, it was an office job.  Did she have to leave the office to perform this job?  No.  Was she an hourly or salaried employee? Salaried. Did they have to log in and out of work?  Yes.  How much time was allowed for lunch? A hour or half an hour.  Would they have to log out of the computer if they went to pick up something at the drug store?  No, the computer would shut down.  How did you log in?  Put in your user and your password.  You mentioned about an auto log off what is that?  If your system is up and running what is the period of time would it be inactive before the computer would shut down?  15 min, then they would have to relog in.  Was Cindy a capable employee that would work hard?  Yes.  Would she take a 3 hour lunch?  No.  Who would have to do their job?  I would.  Back then would you characterize yourself as a tough boss?  No. But you expected people to do their jobs?  Yes.  Can anyone use their work station?  You would have to put in your user ID.  The computer would reflect who would be putting in that information.  It was a HIPPA compliance issue.  Did Cindy during March of 2008 have the capability of working at home or a laptop computer?  No.  Could she log on to her Gentiva account from anywhere else?  No.  Would it be possible for you to fix Cindy's log-in for a 4 hour period?   Theoretically but I wouldn't.  He is publishing a document. Do you recognize this is a Time Card Report?  Yes.  Let's talk about 3-14-08 what is PTO?  Paid time off.  On 3-17-08 that she arrived at 8am and signed off 10 hours later?  Yes.  On 3-21-08 it says she also worked a 10 hour day?  Yes.  She is explaining how the time cards work and then she approves it and it goes to payroll.  Being a salaried employee means that sometimes you work more than 40 hours per week?  Yes.  Do you get comp time?  If she is home and supposed to be at work, what would happen?  That would be against the company policy and the law.  Is there a Bank of America close by to Gentiva? Yes, right down the block.

Baez is up.....

Employees are allowed to do errands during the middle of the day?  Yes.  Did they show you a Bank of America receipt? No. Did they show you a receipt where she should of been at work?  No.  When you say running errands, what about a Dr. appt, would you have to do all of their jobs?  No.  Cindy Anthony had to go to a tow yard?  Yes.  How long was she gone?  Objection not the same time period.  How many hours was she gone for the tow yard?  Probably 2 hours at the most.  What time was she gone from?  Late afternoon.  Have you reviewed her records for July 15, 2008?  No.  She was working on her computer before she left and she worked on it after she came back.  There was quite a big discussion about the car that day and Cindy did not want to leave?  Yes.

Frank George is up.....

If you had to do an employees work you would do their work with your own password?  Yes, on my own computer.

Witness is excused.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: July 01, 2011, 03:33:26 PM »

Ok we need a countdown clock for the verdict

Yeah, I think the jury will be home for 4th of July!!!!

I already gave mind quite a bit ago, July 7th - I anticipate it to be no later than that if not sooner

*mine

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: July 01, 2011, 03:33:29 PM »

So, do we think the closing statements will be tonight or tomorrow? 

I think tomorrow

Will he do a surBUTTal you think?  Who would he call? 

His proctologist.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: July 01, 2011, 03:34:02 PM »

Great question,

And that is what happened to Caylee

Ashton, Linda and George you have done a great job in bringing justice for Caylee, she is smiling down on you and thanking you for bringing her story to light and standing up for her when most in her family has forgotten her.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

And all you Monkeys and Guests for keeping her voice alive and out there 3 years later.  She is our child now as well as his.   an angelic monkey

OMG great picture  an angelic monkey

I don't know who to give the credit to for it, but it grabbed my heart immediately when I saw it and I snatched it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1165 on: July 01, 2011, 03:34:09 PM »

So, I do not get #1. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1166 on: July 01, 2011, 03:34:16 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Cindy Anthony just told deputies in hallway 2 girls took a picture of her w/ their phones. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Hyperlink MB

lol don't worry Cindy, your image won't show up
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 09:06:37 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: July 01, 2011, 03:34:22 PM »

I think tomorrow

Will he do a surBUTTal you think?  Who would he call? 

His proctologist.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: July 01, 2011, 03:34:44 PM »

Most welcome!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1169 on: July 01, 2011, 03:35:02 PM »

Or #5, as their theory of defense is not in evidence? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: July 01, 2011, 03:35:32 PM »

I think tomorrow

Will he do a surBUTTal you think?  Who would he call?  

His proctologist.

A shrink to declare ALL of them nuts then provide a bus to take them all back to the asylum. It seems as if they opened the doors of the asylums and nursing homes in that area to get their witnesses for the defense.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: July 01, 2011, 03:36:08 PM »

Thank You Magic Eyes!!  You ROCK!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

flutterby42
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1172 on: July 01, 2011, 03:36:44 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-today-show-bodyguard20110701,0,559706.story

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the universe" ~ Albert Einstein
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: July 01, 2011, 03:37:50 PM »

I think I said this before but... Does it make anyone else sad that no one in that court will stand up for Caylee after the verdict is read? *NO ONE* is going to get up there and cite a victim impact speech towards Casey! That BOILS my blood! If she's found guilty, no one will stand up there and look at Casey to tell her how much she hurt them or ask her why she killed Caylee. They will still live in denial and think Casey is innocent of murder. They'll stand up there and STILL tell her the sun shines outta her ass and how much they love her... even if she's convicted! No one will stand up there for Caylee and that sucks!
Maybe George will for Caylee, there may be hope for him yet!

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: July 01, 2011, 03:38:27 PM »

I wonder is anyone allowed to offer an Victim impact statement? I tried to look it up, I mean the real law. I wonder if we are able to write letters.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1175 on: July 01, 2011, 03:39:18 PM »

This sounds a lot like what this person experienced:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/22/casey-s-rommate-tells-all.html
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1176 on: July 01, 2011, 03:39:32 PM »

2:50pm Fri, July 1, 2011 Court is in session, jury is present.

Next rebuttal witness is Bruce Goldberger.

Jeff is up........

The witness is a Professor and has lots of education.  He is a forensic toxicologist.  He tests body fluids for volatile compounds or substances.  He is in contact with the ME.  He was contacted by Dr Garavaglia in 2008 and traveled to Orlando to take samples from Caylee's remains.  He took pieces of bone and bone marrow, hair, matted hair and saline washes.  Sidebar.....sidebar over.  Strands of hair and soil from matted hair.  Where all tested for volatile compounds?  Some not all.  How did you collect the wash from the skull?  They sealed the sutures of the skull and added saline and then shook it and then poured into tubes, they did that twice.  They ran an analysis of the washes and there was no decomposition of the brain in the washes.

Baez is up......

Did you say that you collected something from the femur?  Objection......the judge said he opened the door and you get to go through it.  Sidebar.....sidebar over.  Dr Goldberger, you collected bone marrow? Objection.  Sustained. When you did the saline wash you did a crude type method while doing so?  It is what it is, it is the best way to get out what's inside.  When referring to products of decomposition you are talking about a couple of compounds not DNA?  You are not a DNA analyst?  No, I am not.  Sustained.  Did you send them for any further testing?  No, I sent them to the ME in Orlando.  Witness is excused, he slipped on the way down from the stand and said he was ok on the way out.

Next witness is Dr. Michael Warren.

Jeff is up............

He is a Director of Anthropology of Florida University. 

Are you aware of any protocol of opening a skull in a human skeleton?  No.  It is not considered best practice to open a skull.  Is there a reason not to open it?  It is not necessary.  There is an opening already and there is no compelling interest and the negatives of doing that is the next expert can't review the skull undamaged and he finds it invasive to further damage the human remains.  He is explaining the hole in the bottom of the skull.  There is a way to examine the skull with an instrument through the hole.  They have a number of human skulls and they have none sawed open? Yes.  Is there any concern in sawing a child's skull?  Yes, they are more fragile and you can create fracture's in the child's skull.  Jeff is showing the blow up of Caylee's skull and the fracture made by Dr Spitz when he sawed open Caylee's skull.  Yes, that fracture was not there before and the sawing from Dr. Spitz caused it.  Does anyone recommend opening a skull?  No.  Are you aware of the documents in human rights cases, genocide, etc of opening skulls?  Yes, it is not allowed.

Baez is up..........

You are the witness that did the video?  Sustained.  You are not a MD?  No.  You can't testify intelligently what a forensic pathologist would do?  No, I am talking about what someone would do with a skull with is a an anthropology case.  You are testifying about what a skilled doctor did in this case, Dr. Spitz?  Yes.  You are talking about human rights papers and protocols?  Yes.  Are you aware of the protocols in the ME autopsy protocols?  Why do you look inside the big hole of the skull?  You look for defects and staining.  Like the stain that can be left by strangulation?  Stains can be seen that way.  You testified about a skeletal examination?  Sustained.  Side bar....sidebar over. Sustained.  Did you review the 23 page autopsy report by Dr. G?  No.  How about the report by Dr Goldberger?  No.  Witness is excused.

3:20pm taking a 15 minute recess.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: July 01, 2011, 03:40:25 PM »

I think I said this before but... Does it make anyone else sad that no one in that court will stand up for Caylee after the verdict is read? *NO ONE* is going to get up there and cite a victim impact speech towards Casey! That BOILS my blood! If she's found guilty, no one will stand up there and look at Casey to tell her how much she hurt them or ask her why she killed Caylee. They will still live in denial and think Casey is innocent of murder. They'll stand up there and STILL tell her the sun shines outta her ass and how much they love her... even if she's convicted! No one will stand up there for Caylee and that sucks!
Maybe George will for Caylee, there may be hope for him yet!

Yes Lee may also.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: July 01, 2011, 03:40:40 PM »

I HATE absolutly HATE it when Bozo questions the Judge when he sustains something.

me too.....I really would love to see JP admonish him in open court!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: July 01, 2011, 03:42:16 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Deputy says 1 woman is free to go. I guess they Checked her phone and found nothing. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
4 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Deputies are looking through their phones right now. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
5 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Deputies are surrounding the ladies in hallway who allegedly took pics of Anthony's in hallway #CaseyAnthony -jfell
6 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Cindy Anthony just told deputies in hallway 2 girls took a picture of her w/ their phones. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
12 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.