April 19, 2024, 10:57:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 677769 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: July 01, 2011, 05:22:02 PM »

READ: Closing Arguments Rules http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28421879/detail.html
 June 24 Sidebar http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28418405/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: July 01, 2011, 05:23:11 PM »

She was waving off the deputy... white as a sheet and then they cut away blammit 

yeah she was making all kinds of hand motions then HLN cut out

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1602 on: July 01, 2011, 05:25:21 PM »

3:45pm Fri, July 1, 2011.  Court is in session.

Jury is being brought into the courtroom.

Next witness is Sgt Kevin Stenger.

Linda is up........

He is a computer forensic examiner for the OC Sheriff's office.

He has already testified twice in this case.  She is talking about the deleted history file they examined of March 2008.  He performed an analysis of certain words.  She is showing him an item in a plastic envelope.  It is a disc he created from the two software programs he used.  She wants to admit it into evidence but Baez is talking to her about it.  She wants it entered and Baez has objections but he can't give the judge what he wants and the judge let's it in.  Baez wants sidebar...sidebar over.  You were asked to do key word searches on that deleted internet history?  Yes. What were those key words?  Chlorophyll, neck breaking, hand sanitizer, bamboo.  He is explaining how the key word searches are done.  Linda is showing the jury the report of what the witness is testifying to. He is showing her how to do a key word search, they then search the entire spreadsheet.  You were asked to search for chlorophyll that can be done with just the first 5 letters and still get it. She is asking him if this is a search for chlorophyll and he says no it is a search for a chloroform habit.  Sidebar...sidebar is over....Using the chlor pulls up any references to chlorophyll, however you wanted to find it?  No ma'am.  Would this work in the same way for the other software?  Yes.  You were asked to look for hand sanitizer?  Did you find sanitizer in any of these documents?  No.  You said you searched for the word neck, did you find anything?  I found neck-break and found neck in conjunction with other terms?  Can you tell this was a pop-up that happened during a browsing? No, this was a Google search for the word neck breaking.  This is not a pop up it is a human entering the words neck and break in the Google search. When you searched for chlorophyll you said there were no hits in the key word searches?  Yes ma'am.  You said you were asked to search for bamboo?  Yes.  Did you find any searches for bamboo?  No.  Did you find any access to a Gentiva website? No.  There were no searches for Gentiva.  Did you use other computer forensic methods to make sure that these words were not there?  Yes, he searched other ways and nothing was found.  He then took the raw file and repeated the searches and could find nothing and then repeated it one more time with a very old tool called a Hex editor and could find nothing.  Did you find some reference with anything to do with dogs?  One day, someone searched for fleas.

Baez is up.....

What is Yahoo.com?  It is a domain.  I could find out the news?  Yes.  I could get a map?  Yes.  I could find out my horoscope?  Yes.  I could find a drug store?  Yes.  So Yahoo can not tell me what is going on?  He lost me.  Yahoo is not a word?  What?  All you were looking at is the domain addresses for one month?  Yes sir.  Unless the website had bamboo or chlorophyll you would never get a hit?  With this neck breaking stuff you are aware no one's neck was broken in this case?  Yes, objection.  Baez is not making sense, I am really typing what he is saying or trying to.  After neck breaking the next site is martial arts?  Yes.  That is visited how long after the search, that would of come up on the search page and the user would of had to click a link on that site.  You can't say what is on a web page unless you actually visited it?  Yes.  You weren't asked to do these searches until after Mrs Anthony testified?  Yes.  You did this to impeach her?  Yes.  You did not look up alcohol or peroxide?  No.  Because you already knew they were there?  Yes.  I swear this is what he said, lol.  Witness is excused.

Next witness is Det Sandra Osborne.

Linda is up.......

Witness is a computer forensic expert that has already testified in this case.  You were asked to look up certain things in this case. What search terms were you asked to look for?  Chlorophyll, hand sanitizer and bamboo.  What did you do to make sure that chlorophyll was not misspelled?  She used any word with Chloro, she let it run all day and night.  She did find it in the Microsoft dictionary that comes with the computer.  She never found it other than that.  She never found any searches for hand sanitizer.  She found searches for bamboo rugs, lamps, panda bears, etc..etc.  Did you ever find any reference to bamboo leaves as a poisonous substance?  No.  Did you find any reference to the Gentiva Website?  Yes.  Did you find any remote log-in to Gentiva?  No.

Baez is up.......

When something is deleted it goes into unallocated space?  Yes.  When something is deleted it can be overwritten?  No, it makes a new place for it on the hard drive, it still resides there till a bigger file over rides it.  So put it into English when things get deleted they get overwritten and it is never recoverable again?  Yes it can be.  It is hard to tell what is overwritten but data is available until it is overwritten.

Linda is up.......

Is this why sometimes in unallocated space you will have fragments of a chat?  Yes.  And when something has been partially overwritten that is obvious to you because it is fragmented?  Yes.  Witness is excused.

Linda is admitting items into evidence.

Next witness is Det. Yuri Melich.

Linda is up......

She is approaching the witness with the documents that were just introduced.  She handed a document to Yuri, it is the home phone records for the Anthony home on Hopespring.  The phone number in 2008 was 479-????.  What is the next item?  George's cell phone records.  What is the next item?  Cindy Anthony cell phone records in 2008. Gives number.  Did you examine those documents to see if there were any calls from the Anthony home or Cindy's cell phone to George's cell phone during the week of June 16, 2008?  Yes, there were none. 

Baez is up........

Sir, you do know that is not the only cell phone that George had?  No.  You were not made aware by George that he had multiple cell phones?  No.  You were not made aware by Cindy that he had multiple phones?  No.  You were not made aware by Krystal Holloway?  No.  Baez is showing him the records that show George had a company cell phone.  Sustained..sustained.  Baez can't ask a single question and now he has gone to Mason with it.  Where you ever aware that all the Anthony's had (Blue)?? cell phones?  Not sure what he said.  It is sustained and the witness is excused. 

Judge asks Linda if there are anymore witnesses and she says no the state is done with their rebuttal.  1:35pm.

All attorneys went to sidebar, did Yuri go to sidebar?  Video went down.  Wow, video is back up.  Judge says you are not going to put Ms Anthony on?  Mason says no.  Judge says let's get this jury out of here then.  They brought the jury back in, not sure when the jury went out, the video went down or I didn't hear it.

The judge says:

Ladies and Gentlemen we are now done with the evidence in this case and you may be excused. 

Mason is up......

We are renewing our motions for mistrial especially for the super-imposition video.  Denied.  We also did a Ring Motion with Ann Finnel.  Judge is reserving that.  Mason wants to add an argument that there is just as much a reason for accidental death as there is for this fantasy death of the defense, chloroform this week, this the next week.  There is plenty of evidence of an accident.  There is no evidence of any murder, not where she died, how she died or anything else.  There is no evidence of pre-meditation, there is no evidence of a felony murder, unless you want to stack things on each other about torture, we want an acquittal.  All they have proven is that Miss Casey Anthony has lied and that she was a good mother and the child is dead.  All they show is a myriad of evidence that says so what?  So what?  There was maybe chloroform, maybe duct tape, no DNA.  No evidence that this duct tape was placed on this child's face.  There is only media hype for chloroform.  The smell of the car was all crazy and body farm Dr Vass only found gasoline, it is all confusion.  Was there chloroform in the car, who knows?  Was the child killed with chloroform?  No.  The jury should not have to take the burden to guess at this.  It should be your burden judge, you are used to burdens.  I urge you to move for acquittal. 

Linda is up.......

Mr Mason is speaking to factual arguments and it needs to go before a jury.  The case needs to go to the jury.  You need to deny the motion for acquittal.

Motion for acquittal is denied.

Mason says that he is getting ready for instructions and the state is telling the judge they will get to him tomorrow with what they requested.  Closing arguments will be Sunday at 9am.  Court is in recess.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: July 01, 2011, 05:25:28 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/272379/Day-33:-Closing-arguments-set-for-Sunday-in-the-case-against-Casey-Anthony
Day 33: Closing arguments set for Sunday in the case against Casey Anthony

By Jacqueline Fell, Adam Longo and Christine Webb, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Friday, July 01, 2011 4:57 PM
The state of Florida has wrapped its rebuttal in the case against Casey Anthony.

Judge Belvin Perry says there will be no court on Saturday and closing arguments will begin on Sunday.

On Friday, Judge Perry issued an order concerning rules in the closing arguments.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1604 on: July 01, 2011, 05:26:03 PM »

Is Baez really that confident that his client will get off, that he doesn't need to do the surrebuttal (sp?), or he realizes it would be a total waste of time?

Honestly I think Baez threw in the towel with Yuri on the stand. All his objections were sustained and I think he just gave up. He knows. He knows he's done. His beloved client is going away for the rest of her life...  He'll move on and try to make as much money as he can off the case, fresh off his loss... and Casey will file appeals for ineffective counsel (and might get it)
He knows it's over.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: July 01, 2011, 05:26:07 PM »

Did anyone hear, it sounded like Baez, "travesty of justice"?  Am I hearing voices again?

I heard that as well but couldn't decide who said it.  Judge Perry referenced some famous case with the murder of another jodge where apparently there was no body and no known cause of death.

Loved it!

Just because there was no known cause of death, there must still have been a conviction.

Maybe Baez is of the No Body No Case Paulus vd Sloot Law School.

Imagine if all someone had to do was make remains disappear or there be no proof of cause of death on them!

A Scarey World it would be.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: July 01, 2011, 05:26:46 PM »

George Cloony could play Jeff Ashton

I think Jeff Ashton should play Jeff Ashton!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: July 01, 2011, 05:27:38 PM »

Did anyone hear, it sounded like Baez, "travesty of justice"?  Am I hearing voices again?

yes he did !

With a smirk on his face

Oh please, someone hogtie him, with duct tape and threw him in a ditch.
See how many ppl will help him out...
Any takers, any???????

nope no takers walk right on by
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: July 01, 2011, 05:27:58 PM »

AT 4 PT I am going with a friend (I Have to get out of here) for Happy Hour.
You are all welcome to join us!!!!

My friend exposed a scheme on a matching  site of a man plus cohorts trying to extort money from her. He hurt her heart and pride but within minutes she contacted the  FBI and the FBI put her in contact immediately with the Malaysian Embassy. She also reported this to other LE sites and internet matching sites. He messed with the wrong lady. His goose is cooked! IMO God planned this for He knew she would followup and have saved many women in the future. She works like a scared monkey but isn't part of our family. In 6 years of hearing from me... she is part of our family.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: July 01, 2011, 05:28:02 PM »

All of us watched Cindys lies for 3 years
Even if she doesnt get prosecuted for perjury,
I will be satisfied knowing she helped convict KC     ::justice2NJ::
I think that she will commit suicide...at the bigining she was the person that call 911 and  now with her lies her daughter will be fried!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: July 01, 2011, 05:28:08 PM »

Casey Anthony sits in court after a lunch break on day 33 of her murder trial.

~ Peter Frampton
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1611 on: July 01, 2011, 05:29:49 PM »

HAHA WIN!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: July 01, 2011, 05:29:53 PM »

Me too! 

~ Peter Frampton
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1613 on: July 01, 2011, 05:31:38 PM »

Casey Anthony sits in court after a lunch break on day 33 of her murder trial.

Awww where's your bright eyes and smiling face now beeotch? Just wait til Sunday when they bring Caylee back in the courtroom with the Prosecutions closing argument. Can't wait to see your face then! That's all anyone cares about anyway dummy...

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: July 01, 2011, 05:31:39 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28417230/detail.html
Work Records Contradict Cindy Anthony's Search Testimony
Anthony, 25, Could Face Death Penalty If Found Guilty
POSTED: Friday, July 1, 2011
UPDATED: 5:06 pm EDT July 1, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A lawyer for the company Cindy Anthony formerly worked for testified Friday afternoon that records indicate she was at work when searches for chloroform were made on the family computer, and court spokeswoman Karen Levey announced that closing arguments will be on Sunday.

Levey made the announcement Friday afternoon. Both sets of attorneys asked for a day off to prepare closing arguments. The closing arguments will begin at 8:30 a.m. Sunday. Perry issued a court order Friday afternoon detailing the rules forclosing arguments.

Closing arguments are expected to last all day. Deliberations could begin Sunday evening.

~ Peter Frampton
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: July 01, 2011, 05:31:46 PM »

Magic Eyes

You have magic brain and hands. Thank you for the updates.

IMO I think Casey will scream and try to faint.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: July 01, 2011, 05:31:53 PM »

But here is what is astounding..Cindy is in her 50's..and she still doesn't know that when she starts stirring the pot and lying it never works out..never..and yet she has the same MO as Casey..they both just keep right on lying ...astonishing that neither realize that they have complicated things..Cindy to the point of leaving no doubt that Casey had to do the computer searches..and yet they continue to do this as if they don't realize they are the problem with their lies.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1617 on: July 01, 2011, 05:32:00 PM »

Naaa...Can't remember the name of the tv program of 10-15 years ago....tall real good looking guy and a short hair gal in the militaly.  Think the navey, I watched all the time.

Anyone remember?  had at the bottom of the screen (actually first at the time) net text respond on the screen.
JAG? The woman is now on "Army Wives"?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: July 01, 2011, 05:32:08 PM »

I'm going to miss seeing Mr. Ashton...But at least soon there will be justice for little Caylee, now if we can get justice for Zahra and other children.

Who ever did picture of Caylee, Linda and Ashton I think you should of included Mr George in it even though he didnt talk as much as Linda and Ashton I dont doubt he worked and kept focus on Caylee as the other two have done
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: July 01, 2011, 05:33:00 PM »

At one point a few weeks ago, I thought she finally came to her senses.
Wrong.  This whole trial is about Caylee, who killed and neglected her.
Only one person I can see.

Ok will bring this back up.  Ca desires it...no more feeling sorry for ca.
You made your bed, sleep in it period. Your nutz, not doing the right thing.
 ::justice2NJ::
http://youtu.be/2MAmw1p5Avc

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.