April 26, 2024, 01:10:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 678846 times)
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: July 01, 2011, 08:47:34 PM »

casey didn't have to be a normal loving mother. All she had to be was a responsible mother. A responsible mother that doesn't want to be a mother has options. They can give the child up for adoption/legal custody, to the father(if they know who he is), to the grandparents, etc. They also have the option of hiring a real nanny, getting a real paying job to pay for that nanny and let the nanny raise the child with minimal interaction from them. When the child gets older they have the choice of boarding school. Yes these seem cold hearted to do to a beautiful child named Caylee but if casey had chosen to be a responsible mother that didn't want to be a mother, Caylee and her beautiful smile would still be here and never touched the lives of so many at this point in her life.
To Caylee, blessed are the angels. Justice is coming sweet angel.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: July 01, 2011, 08:52:17 PM »

CASEY ANGRY AFTER COURT: Raw Video http://www.wftv.com/video/28424275/index.html

I see feelings of entitlement---"Don't you know who I am?"/"I am woman, hear me roar"/"Rules? Ha ! Not for me!"/"I'm a victim of something-you name it--I'll claim it!!"/ ...attitude.  I bet she is a colossal pain in the rear!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: July 01, 2011, 08:52:43 PM »

I wonder if a perjury conviction would prevent Cindy from profiting any further from caylee's death?

I doubt it.  It might make for a better movie.  According to the 2 stupid idiots JVM and NG "who can blame her".  I will.
yeah miss nancy would apparently be a-okay if cindy had gotten up there and said she did it.  nice talk from office of the court.

Good grief, NG defending Cindy A saying she would lie? NG was once an officer of the Court, nice to know she is OK with lying to protect a murderer. So NG would lie if her daughter murdererd her grand baby, really?
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1743 on: July 01, 2011, 08:54:03 PM »

::snipping2::
I hope he spares her the DP.  Because I'd prefer she rots away in a cell for life.

How long is the average length of appeal in the State of Fla? Her time in a solitary cell waiting for appeal may be just enough before she is executed. I don't want her to ever have the chance of getting out, for her to take advantage of people so anything less than death is not acceptable for me. An eye for an eye when it comes to a child.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: July 01, 2011, 08:56:28 PM »

I wonder if a perjury conviction would prevent Cindy from profiting any further from caylee's death?

I doubt it.  It might make for a better movie.  According to the 2 stupid idiots JVM and NG "who can blame her".  I will.

Yeah..I think every parent out there can blame her for her lying on the stand and her lies and antics for the last 3 years.  Cindy made a choice very early in this case and she has never veered from that choice..to save Casey and prove her innocent at all costs.  Well Cindy sometimes no matter how skilled the liar the truth still wins out.

I think that Casey could have never been any different unless she was in a different family with a different mother and father.  She learned her lying from Cindy..her thoughts that she deserves a free ride from old freeloading George.  Sorry ..I don't buy his crap either.  He could have made the decision long ago, before there ever was a Caylee Marie to leave and support himself..he didn't..and those antics rubbed off on his daughter. 

So she is the perfect storm of two morally bankrupt people..each deciding that their little misdeeds are okay because they don't really hurt anyone or society.  Guess what..it hurt everyone in your family and let your daughter believe that it was okay to lie, cheat and steal as long as she didn't get caught..the ends justify the means..no respect for herself or anyone else.  And it also taught her to think only of her self...and with that Caylee never had a chance.  She was the competition , she was a stone around Casey's neck..and Cindy surely issued ultimatums that ended in Caylee's death.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: July 01, 2011, 08:59:36 PM »

Why and when did Casey Cry anyone know?

Maybe this was when she found out there would be no mistrial or aquittal?
(I am on meds for inner ear infection,some of it I didn't catch.  )

It's a got ya moment.
Dam, they aren't as stupid as I thought.
What can I do now.....

thanks guys!

I think Mumbles Promised her the moon! and so did Bozo!

I think she was trying to work up some tears when Mumbles was talking to the Judge at the end .

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: July 01, 2011, 09:00:05 PM »

This case won't be overturned by anything the Prosecution or Judge did, but I fear the ineffective council angle. Regardless, the appeals in this wacko case will most likely last longer than casey's natural life. I would rather she spends her time in gen pop than the protected world of death row. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: July 01, 2011, 09:01:29 PM »

counsel     an angelic monkey

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: July 01, 2011, 09:08:13 PM »

I hope he spares her the DP.  Because I'd prefer she rots away in a cell for life.

How long is the average length of appeal in the State of Fla? Her time in a solitary cell waiting for appeal may be just enough before she is executed. I don't want her to ever have the chance of getting out, for her to take advantage of people so anything less than death is not acceptable for me. An eye for an eye when it comes to a child.

If she does not get the DP..she does not get her automatic appeal.  Her appeal..if she can convince a lawyer to take her case free of charge will be heard by a panel of judges before anything ever happens..and most likely it will be turned down...no new trial, no nothing.

I want her to get LWOP so she will not be in solitary as she has been for 3 years.  No more jail house princess..life among other liars, theives and murders is suitable to me.  I think Lowell Correctional Insitute for life seems fitting..no air conditioning, no privacy, no special treatment..just one of the girls.  A whole new first for Miss Casey..and no new lawyers interested in her case..doing life is not nearly as attractive to the vulture lawyers as death row..so she'll probably end up representing herself at some point down the road ..that is if someone in jail doesn't off her first.  Sweet dreams Casey..a whole new world awaits you.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: July 01, 2011, 09:10:02 PM »

yeah miss nancy would apparently be a-okay if cindy had gotten up there and said she did it.  nice talk from office of the court.

Good grief, NG defending Cindy A saying she would lie? NG was once an officer of the Court, nice to know she is OK with lying to protect a murderer. So NG would lie if her daughter murdererd her grand baby, really?
that makes me almost madder than anything.  Did you see, i think it was david horowitz, tell her he wouldn't lie for his child if he was in cindy's position b/c lying for your children ultimately doesn't help them (I'm not saying it as well as he did).  I LOVED it.  i just wish Nancy would stop and pretend that Caylee was her daughter and cindy was lying for Casey. i doubt she would be so very understanding.
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1750 on: July 01, 2011, 09:11:10 PM »

Great question,

And that is what happened to Caylee

Ashton, Linda and George you have done a great job in bringing justice for Caylee, she is smiling down on you and thanking you for bringing her story to light and standing up for her when most in her family has forgotten her.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

And all you Monkeys and Guests for keeping her voice alive and out there 3 years later.  She is our child now as well as his.   an angelic monkey

OMG great picture  an angelic monkey
  Such a sweet picture
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: July 01, 2011, 09:13:10 PM »

Who thinks that the state will press charges against Cindy for perjury?  I'm afraid that they will think that she's suffered enough and let it go.

She really need to be arrested, tampering with evidence, lying on the stand. The other day she went to the stand and she repeated so help me god when given the oath. How do you do that and carry a bible?
Because she has no fear of God.  In her foolishness, she's made God to be in her own image, subject to her whims. Because of that, she thinks she can do whatever and "God" will understand.  She obviously doesn't know Him or His Word or she'd know that she's cursing herself every time she takes that oath.  Basically the "...so help me God." oath is saying that if I fail to tell the truth,the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, may God deal with me. Biblically speaking, oaths of that nature mean "May God deal with me ever so severely if I fail to ____________.". Not an oath I'd want to take and then lie. My mama didn't raise any dummies.  Just sayin'   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: July 01, 2011, 09:13:33 PM »

LOL Red..NG has just passed the terrible twos..she hasn't gotten to adolesence and all the teen problems yet..the kids haven't even talked back yet..give Miss Nancy time..I have a feeling she will love her kids but her tune will change..heck she's just afraid of another lawsuit.

flutterby42
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1753 on: July 01, 2011, 09:14:40 PM »

Here is the latest death warrant signed by a Florida Governor. 33 years of appeals. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/mh-manuel-valle-death-warrant-20110701,0,4312834.story

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the universe" ~ Albert Einstein
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: July 01, 2011, 09:14:52 PM »

this monkey is loving that cindy got busted today. 

Me too.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: July 01, 2011, 09:20:53 PM »

if i was on the jury (almost half my posts start that way  ) i would figure casey killed caylee on of two ways:
1. Chloroform until out and then tape
2. straight tape

if it is number 1, i can't think of more obvious premeditation not to mention the time to rip not one, not two, but three pieces of tape and then apply them just where you want them on her face.  i hope if they think it is the second that they realize that casey had to either hold this child down until she lost consciousness from lack of oxygen or she tied her hands to prevent caylee from ripping the tape off.  can you imagine how much time you would have to think about exactly what you were doing as you did that. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: July 01, 2011, 09:22:50 PM »

that makes me almost madder than anything.  Did you see, i think it was david horowitz, tell her he wouldn't lie for his child if he was in cindy's position b/c lying for your children ultimately doesn't help them (I'm not saying it as well as he did).  I LOVED it.  i just wish Nancy would stop and pretend that Caylee was her daughter and cindy was lying for Casey. i doubt she would be so very understanding.

In my opinion, Nancy has been/must be afraid of being sued by CinCin.   I really can't see Nancy lying under oath in a court of law...just don't buy that. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: July 01, 2011, 09:23:27 PM »

Can the court direct any proceeds from books, movies, etc be given to the state of Florida, until the costs of trial are reimbursed?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: July 01, 2011, 09:23:36 PM »

that makes me almost madder than anything.  Did you see, i think it was david horowitz, tell her he wouldn't lie for his child if he was in cindy's position b/c lying for your children ultimately doesn't help them (I'm not saying it as well as he did).  I LOVED it.  i just wish Nancy would stop and pretend that Caylee was her daughter and Cindy was lying for Casey. i doubt she would be so very understanding.

I talked to my daughter today about Cindy's testimony. (She is by the way a Prosecutor) I asked her if she would lie to save her children.  She said that she and her husband talked about that, and their conclusion was no.  They couldn't do that.  She also said that she listened to Cindy's testimony several times, and as far as her wording about being at home during the time of the searches, she thought she was well coached on her answers.  She never said definitively she was home, but suggested' she may have been home, or if she had been home.  Need to listen again to see shat she heard.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: July 01, 2011, 09:25:17 PM »

If she does not get the DP..she does not get her automatic appeal.  Her appeal..if she can convince a lawyer to take her case free of charge will be heard by a panel of judges before anything ever happens..and most likely it will be turned down...no new trial, no nothing.

I want her to get LWOP so she will not be in solitary as she has been for 3 years.  No more jail house princess..life among other liars, theives and murders is suitable to me.  I think Lowell Correctional Insitute for life seems fitting..no air conditioning, no privacy, no special treatment..just one of the girls.  A whole new first for Miss Casey..and no new lawyers interested in her case..doing life is not nearly as attractive to the vulture lawyers as death row..so she'll probably end up representing herself at some point down the road ..that is if someone in jail doesn't off her first.  Sweet dreams Casey..a whole new world awaits you.

I'd be ok with KC getting LWOP but, the fact is, she has proven herself to be a chameleon and will adapt to her environment. Since a sociopath has no remorse, KC will not spend the rest of her life being sorry for what she has done to her daughter or the rest of her family. I don't believe she'll be thinking about anything or anyone but herself, which is why I prefer to see her get the DP. From the time the judgement comes down, until the day they stick a needle in her she will think about what is going to happen to her, because she has and never will think about others. I would prefer KC spend the next 12-15years strategizing, sweating and having panic attacks about suffering the consequences of her actions and her own demise rather then her having a "Bella Vita" in prison until her natural death...JMHO

Below are some statistics regarding FL's DP (*note- 12years on death row average)

Statistics on Executed inmates in Florida*
*Refers to inmates executed after the death penalty was reinstated in Florida, beginning with John Spenkelink’s execution in May 1979.
  12.68 years is the average length of stay on Death Row prior to execution.
  14.29 years is the average number of years between offense and execution.
  44.41 years is the average age at time of execution. 
  30.13 years is the average age at offense for executed inmates.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/#General
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.