March 28, 2024, 05:11:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 676833 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1760 on: July 01, 2011, 09:27:40 PM »

this monkey is loving that cindy got busted today. 

Me too.

Me three and it's been a long time coming. It's perfect justice, in my way of thinking, that Cindy got busted for lying to protect Casey and by doing it, she created the largest possible impact to worsen Casey's situation. The premeditated angle would not have been so clear, had Cindy not had to be impeached. It won't take long before somebody figures out, as well, that because those searches were erased, Casey erased them and that just brings home consciousness of guilt.

Cindy coddled, lied, and "protected" Casey from herself and she made it worse. That's the story of how Casey ended up where she is, if there ever was one.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: July 01, 2011, 09:30:59 PM »

In my opinion, Nancy has been/must be afraid of being sued by CinCin.   I really can't see Nancy lying under oath in a court of law...just don't buy that. 
I was just about to post the same thing. I think that's the true reason. She wants to keep her money for the twins, not give it to Cindy.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: July 01, 2011, 09:35:49 PM »

Me too.

Me three and it's been a long time coming. It's perfect justice, in my way of thinking, that Cindy got busted for lying to protect Casey and by doing it, she created the largest possible impact to worsen Casey's situation. The premeditated angle would not have been so clear, had Cindy not had to be impeached. It won't take long before somebody figures out, as well, that because those searches were erased, Casey erased them and that just brings home consciousness of guilt.

Cindy coddled, lied, and "protected" Casey from herself and she made it worse. That's the story of how Casey ended up where she is, if there ever was one.
ALL OF THE ABOVE! I bolded the last part b/c i always thought George and Cindy (I don't include George anymore though) would enable her all the way to the death penalty.  the only down side i can see is that Casey would LOVE cindy to get in deep trouble for it.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: July 01, 2011, 09:37:27 PM »

if i was on the jury (almost half my posts start that way  ) i would figure casey killed caylee on of two ways:
1. Chloroform until out and then tape
2. straight tape

if it is number 1, i can't think of more obvious premeditation not to mention the time to rip not one, not two, but three pieces of tape and then apply them just where you want them on her face.  i hope if they think it is the second that they realize that casey had to either hold this child down until she lost consciousness from lack of oxygen or she tied her hands to prevent caylee from ripping the tape off.  can you imagine how much time you would have to think about exactly what you were doing as you did that. 
Could of stangled her, not knowing if Caylee was really dead or not, then put the tape on.
Sick.......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: July 01, 2011, 09:37:29 PM »

Me too.

ALL OF THE ABOVE! I bolded the last part b/c i always thought George and Cindy (I don't include George anymore though) would enable her all the way to the death penalty.  the only down side i can see is that Casey would LOVE cindy to get in deep trouble for it.
I'd be more than happy to give this to Casey as her going away present.  just sayin'

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: July 01, 2011, 09:37:45 PM »

In my opinion, Nancy has been/must be afraid of being sued by CinCin.   I really can't see Nancy lying under oath in a court of law...just don't buy that. 
I was just about to post the same thing. I think that's the true reason. She wants to keep her money for the twins, not give it to Cindy.

Nancy can't be sued for telling the truth and stating facts. Fact is...Cindy lied, prosecutors proved it today in a court of law. Nancy's whimping out and I hope her kids don't pull any stupid stunts, because tonight's show could come back to haunt her in 15+ years....just saying. I would plead for my child's life, but never would I lie under oath in a first degree murder case, or any case for that matter...
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: July 01, 2011, 09:37:51 PM »

I wonder if a perjury conviction would prevent Cindy from profiting any further from caylee's death?

I doubt it.  It might make for a better movie.  According to the 2 stupid idiots JVM and NG "who can blame her".  I will.
yeah miss nancy would apparently be a-okay if cindy had gotten up there and said she did it.  nice talk from office of the court.

Good grief, NG defending Cindy A saying she would lie? NG was once an officer of the Court, nice to know she is OK with lying to protect a murderer. So NG would lie if her daughter murdererd her grand baby, really?
that makes me almost madder than anything.  Did you see, i think it was david horowitz, tell her he wouldn't lie for his child if he was in cindy's position b/c lying for your children ultimately doesn't help them (I'm not saying it as well as he did).  I LOVED it.  i just wish Nancy would stop and pretend that Caylee was her daughter and cindy was lying for Casey. i doubt she would be so very understanding.

the anthonies are in a very difficult situation, honestly if Casey is my daughter i am sure I will try to save her of dying, I probably will lie knowing she is guilty but only to save her life but I will not protect her to go jail with LWP for killing my granddaughter
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1767 on: July 01, 2011, 09:37:56 PM »

::snipping2::
I hope he spares her the DP.  Because I'd prefer she rots away in a cell for life.

How long is the average length of appeal in the State of Fla? Her time in a solitary cell waiting for appeal may be just enough before she is executed. I don't want her to ever have the chance of getting out, for her to take advantage of people so anything less than death is not acceptable for me. An eye for an eye when it comes to a child.

I agree, I think the DP would be the easy way out, let her down in general population and they can take care of her there like they did with Jeffery Dahlmer. JMO
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: July 01, 2011, 09:38:18 PM »

I hope he spares her the DP.  Because I'd prefer she rots away in a cell for life.

How long is the average length of appeal in the State of Fla? Her time in a solitary cell waiting for appeal may be just enough before she is executed. I don't want her to ever have the chance of getting out, for her to take advantage of people so anything less than death is not acceptable for me. An eye for an eye when it comes to a child.

I know I'm going to take a message board beating for this, but I have to state that I don't believe in the death penalty.  It doesn't make any sense as a punishment.  Even the Bible states in the Ten Commandments that, Thou shall not kill.

We have laws saying that it's against the law to take someone's life...but then the punishment is to take their life?  Stupid law.  Either murder is acceptable or it isn't.  To kill or not to kill should be an absolute, yet it is not.  It's based on circumstances.  I believe that NO ONE has a right to take another's life against their will, no matter what the circumstances. 

In addition, there have been proven cases of many who died as a result of a death sentence, who were actually innocent.  Furthermore, it doesn't appear that the death penalty is a good deterrent for those who commit crimes.  Anyone who commits a murder should just rot in prison for the rest of their life. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: July 01, 2011, 09:38:42 PM »

That--and no doubt her network would not look fondly on litagation---LOL. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: July 01, 2011, 09:40:24 PM »

That--and no doubt her network would not look fondly on litagation---LOL. 

***litigation***
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1771 on: July 01, 2011, 09:41:04 PM »

Me too.

I'd be more than happy to give this to Casey as her going away present.  just sayin'
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1772 on: July 01, 2011, 09:41:47 PM »

I wonder if a perjury conviction would prevent Cindy from profiting any further from caylee's death?

I doubt it.  It might make for a better movie.  According to the 2 stupid idiots JVM and NG "who can blame her".  I will.
yeah miss nancy would apparently be a-okay if cindy had gotten up there and said she did it.  nice talk from office of the court.

Good grief, NG defending Cindy A saying she would lie? NG was once an officer of the Court, nice to know she is OK with lying to protect a murderer. So NG would lie if her daughter murdererd her grand baby, really?
that makes me almost madder than anything.  Did you see, i think it was david horowitz, tell her he wouldn't lie for his child if he was in cindy's position b/c lying for your children ultimately doesn't help them (I'm not saying it as well as he did).  I LOVED it.  i just wish Nancy would stop and pretend that Caylee was her daughter and cindy was lying for Casey. i doubt she would be so very understanding.

the anthonies are in a very difficult situation, honestly if Casey is my daughter i am sure I will try to save her of dying, I probably will lie knowing she is guilty but only to save her life but I will not protect her to go jail with LWP for killing my granddaughter

Cindy would do her beloved daughter better justice by trying to save her soul and helping her to find redemption because what she lives through here, is nothing like the wrath of God.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: July 01, 2011, 09:45:09 PM »

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/activeinmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=357&From=list&SessionID=662800461

I found Casey the perfect new friend.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: July 01, 2011, 09:45:29 PM »

night monks - thank you for the laughs and insight Smile
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1775 on: July 01, 2011, 09:45:59 PM »

if i was on the jury (almost half my posts start that way  ) i would figure casey killed caylee on of two ways:
2. straight tape

if it is number 1, i can't think of more obvious premeditation not to mention the time to rip not one, not two, but three pieces of tape and then apply them just where you want them on her face.  i hope if they think it is the second that they realize that casey had to either hold this child down until she lost consciousness from lack of oxygen or she tied her hands to prevent caylee from ripping the tape off.  can you imagine how much time you would have to think about exactly what you were doing as you did that. 
Could of stangled her, not knowing if Caylee was really dead or not, then put the tape on.
Sick.......

I have always wondered if she strangled her since they never found the hyoid bone - which shows strangulation even in a skeleton because it tends to break.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: July 01, 2011, 09:47:45 PM »

Cindy would do her beloved daughter better justice by trying to save her soul and helping her to find redemption because what she lives through here, is nothing like the wrath of God.
But Cindy would have to do that for herself first before she would be able to help Casey.  I just don't see it happening.  She takes the oath...so help my God. She is the only person I have ever heard say that. And not just once but 2 - 3 times.  They live in their own world, above all.  We see where that has gotten them.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: July 01, 2011, 09:49:51 PM »

OMG...that is really scary.

Thank you, Curly...for the nightmares I will surely be having tonight!   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: July 01, 2011, 09:50:59 PM »

Why yes you have!!   Love her tats,

TATTOO   GROIN   TRIBAL FACE 1993
TATTOO   LEFT ARM   BUNNY LT SHOULDER
TATTOO   LEFT LEG   SEX HEART B.D.
TATTOO   OTHER   HORSE HEAD RT.SHOULDER BLADE

Maybe she'll be able to give Casey that tattoo she missed out on.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: July 01, 2011, 09:53:21 PM »

2. straight tape

Sick.......

I have always wondered if she strangled her since they never found the hyoid bone - which shows strangulation even in a skeleton because it tends to break.
I've even wondered if DC wasn't sent to the wood just to retrieve the hyoid.....proof of COD.  Gross, I know, but then again, Caylee was just bones, so it could be a tolerable job for a low life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.