April 26, 2024, 02:18:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 678892 times)
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: July 01, 2011, 11:14:33 PM »

The Anthonys smelled a human decomposition in theirs daughters car and they go to work like nothing happened? something is really wrong with them!! at this point I believe that Casey was constantly physical abusing caylee when nobody was around her; maybe that is the reason that caylee had bruises on her pretty ace, I really believe that she used to cover caylee's mouth to stop her from crying.....now caylee is in a better place, I do not like to say this but my heart  feels better to know that now caylee is playing in heaven

ITA Casey was abusing Caylee I found a picture of Caylee with a busted lip I will try to find that picture again. I know Caylee is in heaven playing and running and having a wonderful life so much better then what she had on earth.. After Cindy's lies came out in court I started thinking could Cindy had known all along what had happen to Caylee instead of GA. And I hope the state does charge her and she gets the max of 15 yrs in prison,
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1801 on: July 01, 2011, 11:21:22 PM »

The extent Cindy took the lies is just sickening.  

I hope someday she comes to the realization that the lies she told to try to save Casey were a total betrayal to Caylee. And then I hope she is ridden with guilt because she won't be able to take it back. Sorry if that sounds mean and cold but maybe I'm a spiteful biotch. 

I think Cindy is the one that proved she was a "spiteful beotch" during this trial....IMO

She sure did! What they did to Cindy today was walk her down of the end of the hall at Universal Studios... meaning, to hammer out every lie she told, leaving her with nothing to hang on to.

What did Cindy do? She shook her head no. She had Lippman put out a statement "She is sticking with her story."

Casey learned from the master!

- the corn cob strut
- the lies
-the denying

Hey Cindy, maybe you are just a spiteful big bitch?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: July 01, 2011, 11:23:11 PM »

**SNIPPED**

I think that it is once again the defense holding this up..and for the reason you said Samarie.  I think JP should have said then fine..be here at 8:30 AM on July 4th because I am not messing with my jury's family time.  I doubt all the jurors families will be able to visit now tomorrow at the drop of a hat on a holiday weekend.  Many of them have children, etc..I like JP..I do not like the way he has cowtowed to the defense in things like this..he could have put it off for one more day to the 4th..

Thre jury is not going to be happy about this either..and that will not help their client one bit.
[/quote]
Not to be argumentative, but I think it's more a matter of JP taking his responsibilities seriously (as he should). IMO, his decision on Sunday court is two-fold.  He is well aware how much this trial is costing the state of FL and the taxpayers.  He's already working under a budget crunch to begin with.  Extra days mean extra cost (electricity, water, courthouse personnel, security, housing and feeding jurors, his salary, prosecution's salaries, defense's JAC salaries, witness travel/lodging, jury compensation, expert salaries, etc.).  That's money potentially diverted from other trials/services. Extra days mean extra time away for jurors away from their families.  JP fully recognizes the emotional costs to families and jurors and he's unwilling to delay it any longer.  Unlike Baez and co., JP cares very much for these people who have put their lives on hold to do their civic duty.  That's been more than evident in the way he's taken care of them.  I would characterize his care of them as tender. He has gone above and beyond to make them as comfortable as possible: planning surprises; special dinners; Friday Dessert Lady lunches; holiday activities; and more.  He never fails to acknowledge them by keeping track of their need for "special breaks" and by asking: how was their lunch; did the Dessert Lady visit them; did they enjoy their dinner; etc.  Frankly, Sunday court is also a message to the Defense team that they are not going to jerk the jurors around this close to the end (IMO).  JP basically warned them if they began pulling stunts, they'd find themselves working fierce hours.  It was already pre-established that both sides would get one day off before closing to prepare their closing arguments and that's what tomorrow (Saturday) is. The jury can thank Baez and co. that Closing Arguments will fall on Sunday now and deliberations on July 4th.  If Baez had properly prepared his client's defense (rather than trying to ambush the prosecution 5 times), the jury could have been home this weekend. You're right Gypsy DD, Baez has done his client no favors in any way.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: July 01, 2011, 11:29:37 PM »

State has no further rebuttal  ::justice2NJ::

The body language of GA in this pic..turned away from CA

You can pick up those divorce forms on your way out George !! 

I wonder if he knew she lied

Forecast for the Day:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: July 01, 2011, 11:29:50 PM »

The extent Cindy took the lies is just sickening.  

I hope someday she comes to the realization that the lies she told to try to save Casey were a total betrayal to Caylee. And then I hope she is ridden with guilt because she won't be able to take it back. Sorry if that sounds mean and cold but maybe I'm a spiteful biotch. 

I think Cindy is the one that proved she was a "spiteful beotch" during this trial....IMO

She sure did! What they did to Cindy today was walk her down of the end of the hall at Universal Studios... meaning, to hammer out every lie she told, leaving her with nothing to hang on to.

What did Cindy do? She shook her head no. She had Lippman put out a statement "She is sticking with her story."

Casey learned from the master!

- the corn cob strut
- the lies
-the denying

Hey Cindy, maybe you are just a spiteful big bitch?

Lippman is going from show to show, network to network saying River is a liar and has severe mental issues.  Has he looked at his client lately?  I honesty hope that the Florida judicial system makes an example out of Cindy so that other relatives of other accused do not use the "Cindy Anthony" pass on perjury defense for their reason to lie on the stand to cover for their loved one.  How much additional money has it cost Florida to track down and disprove the multiple half-truths and mis-truths Cindy has told?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: July 01, 2011, 11:40:37 PM »

State has no further rebuttal  ::justice2NJ::

of course he knew because after she said her lies George seemed mad and he didn't want to be around her, no hugs and support between them like we seen before
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1806 on: July 02, 2011, 12:02:39 AM »

Here is an insight on Judge Perry I found it interesting to read about him, I believe others would to

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/06/judege-belvin-perrys-court.html

I hope I have done this right

Excellent post about Judge Perry
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: July 02, 2011, 12:07:39 AM »

can be possible that George will blame himself for caylee's dead if casey receives the DP?..I think that they are 100% sure that  Casey will not receive the DP and that is the reason that George and lee told the truth because they know that they can not save her to go jail
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: July 02, 2011, 12:11:32 AM »

They had the goods on Casey, the hundreds of cheques she wrote.
They could have used that as a weapon to get Caylee away from her.
Or used it as a weapon for a consequence unless she smartened up.
Caylee could have been in daycare and they could have managed.
But they just sat there and did nothing. Azzhats.
Cindy is a piece of work, always though she was involved somehow and that she knew even before the maggot car came home. What happened to all the maggots ? Did Cindy just clean them up ? 
Yesterday I was in a neighbood fast food place where I could see the grill. Those maggots sizzling like hamburger on a grill came into my mind and I was done.  No food for me there.
Ugh. WTF were the ANTS thinking ?
I feel sorry for them, but not the kind of sympathy etc I felt for Beth Holloway
or so many others like Mark Lunsford.
And her lawyer is out there promoting her and her lifetime of bs and lies and probably shopping the networks for a money deal. I think that is why George is still in that house, he wants his share of the blood money.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1809 on: July 02, 2011, 12:25:31 AM »

So so happy that is done and that they proved the one lie that bothered me this entire trial.  Those searches show premeditation no matter how you look at it and Cindy through Lippmann said they do not buy the defense theory, but they do not want her to get the DP, so she was taking away premeditation by lying. 

I don't care if she gets the DP, doubt she will, but I want murder 1, which is what this was.  No person would sit in prison for 3 years if this was an accident.  I don't know how she killed Caylee, but in a lot of trials they cannot prove cause of death, that is how killers think they will get away with their crime.  I think her death had to do with her using chloroform, not sure where the duct tape comes in and I do not think it was to keep in fluids, that seems crazy to me.  I could not touch my dead child that is rotting to put duct tape on her mouth so her fluids don't leak out.  I think the duct tape held chloroform on her mouth with something like a rag, tissue, paper towels, something that eroded.  This was no accident. 

I also think Bozo knew Caylee was rotting in that swamp from the day KC hired him and he did not tell authorities because he did not have to, the victim was in no imminent harm.  She was already dead and if they found her early in July, it may have proved 100% beyond a doubt murder, so he thought let the elements do their work. 

Justice, I hope, is coming, unless juror #4 has issues.  Praying here that juror #4 looks in her heart and sees the truth.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: July 02, 2011, 12:29:20 AM »

So, Yuri has finally been released?  You done good Yuri.  He was Caylee's first voice. 

Now, I wonder what they (dumbfense) will say in closing arguments that keeps in line with the judges rulings.  Their theory of defense is not in evidence.  He cannot bring up sexual abuse, drowning, moving the body, etc., cause it is not in evidence.  What will they say?  I expect their statement to be very very short. 

cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1811 on: July 02, 2011, 12:36:24 AM »

I don't care if she gets the DP, doubt she will, but I want murder 1, which is what this was.  No person would sit in prison for 3 years if this was an accident.  I don't know how she killed Caylee, but in a lot of trials they cannot prove cause of death, that is how killers think they will get away with their crime.  I think her death had to do with her using chloroform, not sure where the duct tape comes in and I do not think it was to keep in fluids, that seems crazy to me.  I could not touch my dead child that is rotting to put duct tape on her mouth so her fluids don't leak out.  I think the duct tape held chloroform on her mouth with something like a rag, tissue, paper towels, something that eroded.  This was no accident. 

I agree.

At this point, all I want to hear is Guilty of Murder in the 1st degree. I'll worry about sentencing later. But I want Casey to get that Murder 1 verdict. Lucky for her I'm not on the jury because if I was, her smarmy attitude alone would help contribute to my decision. I wouldn't be able to deal with watching her in the courtroom.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: July 02, 2011, 12:50:33 AM »

I agree.

At this point, all I want to hear is Guilty of Murder in the 1st degree. I'll worry about sentencing later. But I want Casey to get that Murder 1 verdict. Lucky for her I'm not on the jury because if I was, her smarmy attitude alone would help contribute to my decision. I wouldn't be able to deal with watching her in the courtroom.

I believe that the jury has, during these 8 weeks, seen the KC we know.  I think they know her number.  There is no way they could have missed it and seen an innnocent sweet girl.

Me, if I were on this jury, prob could not give the DP, and I would be happy to give LWOP.  In many ways, that sentence is worse.  I wanted initially DP just so she had to worry about that for years, fully expecting it to be converted to LWOP at some point, but with that constant hanging over her head for decades to come would be very satisfying for me. 

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1813 on: July 02, 2011, 12:54:58 AM »

Unfortunately for the jury, right after the verdict -- the penalty phase starts. I am pretty sure the jury is still sequestered (I hope I'm wrong) 
They would have to be...can't have them going home and risk them talking or watching news which might influence the sentence she receives...so it doesn't matter if they get the case sunday night and deliberate 10 mins and render a verdict..they are still hostages...There is no scenario where they will be home for the holiday...and i am willing to bet it will probby drag on with Finell & Co for another week...its really disgusting and sad...

an angelic monkey We owe these people a debt of gratitude for giving up their lives and families to secure Justice for Caylee!!  an angelic monkey

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: July 02, 2011, 01:10:58 AM »

Casey Anthony in court with her attorney Will Slabaugh on day 33 of testimony in her murder trial.
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/272379/Day-33:-Closing-arguments-set-for-Sunday-in-the-case-against-Casey-Anthony
Look at this look of disbelief on Casey's face!

Forecast for the Day:
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: July 02, 2011, 01:12:17 AM »

Wow

NOW ...thats freaky as shit !
CASEY ANGRY AFTER COURT: Raw Video http://www.wftv.com/video/28424275/index.html

Casey said something to the effect "I can't take it with me.  No!  I can't take anything".  She turned around and started to tell the officer something ''not listening...''  Is there a real good lip reader out there. My hubby is sleeping right now.  

I noticed the officer made sure she did not go back as it appeared she wanted to!

Thanks for finding the video!

If you noticed the officer moved her chair to get her up and when she got to the door and KC was still talking reached around her and said lets go. That is the blonde officer who has moved her more than once when KC was blowing off the male officers.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: July 02, 2011, 01:12:39 AM »

Looking through the picture gallery from today here http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/28418302/detail.html and noticing the many shots off Casey Anthony angry, particularly at Jose. Mmm-hmm.

Forecast for the Day:
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: July 02, 2011, 01:13:32 AM »

State has no further rebuttal  ::justice2NJ::

I noticed more than once today that George got up to go out and Cindy would not budge. He would sit back down.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1818 on: July 02, 2011, 01:24:53 AM »

I'm wondering if Bozo, bothered reading the any of the '08 LE interview transcripts.

While re-reading the '08 transcripts, the July 24th interview with GA, makes me wonder if he concocted that opening statements mess that fell out of his face, because GA clearly states that he did not like Bozo. If that's the case then Bozo stayed consistent with his ability to make stupid decisions due to his inability to see the entire picture before opening a door. It's pretty clear from this transcript that attempting to sell a jury on GA's involvement was stupid.

GA also starts putting everything together and questioning kc's involvement so I guess the opening statements could be the result of Dumber and his client Dumbest, putting their heads together.

It's a glimpse into the Anthony's in the beginning - and read between the lines stuff like Yuri Melich reminding GA that kc was an adult,  numerous times.

It's an informative read, even if you've read it before.  The 08 Shirley Plesea is another worth reading/re-reading.

http://www.baynews9.com/uploadedfiles/Anthony%20%20George0724.p

Tonight on Dr Drew Mark Eiglarsh spoke about talking to CA and later the Ant's attorney and he seems to have gotten a whole new insight.

I really like ME, even when I don't agree with him, he's a wealth of information. He was in on some of yesterday's debates about *parent's who would commit perjury to save their child's life vs the parent's who would never do that even if it could save their child's life.* Why are they wasting so much show time debating what everyone's claims of whether they would or wouldn't.  This is another example of "just because someone says so", does not make it fact. I also  know what I *think* I'd do in that situation, Heaven forbid I ever am and doubt I ever will be, but who the HE77 cares anyway, since my answer doesn't start out "when I had to testify during my child's death penalty trial, I......."
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: July 02, 2011, 01:24:55 AM »

With Vinnie P on the Dr. Drew show, he has what they call the show's juror or something like that. She said Casey is guilty of manslaughter.

I talked with a friend of mine tonight who is a Sheriff Deputy and he told me the same thing.  He said computer searches do not prove premeditation, plain and simple.  He said none of her actions prove premeditation either. I was shocked. I told him they had less circumstantial evidence with Scott Peterson and he is sitting on DR. He said that is because of Laci's baby only. If she hadn't been pregnant, the outcome would have been different. But he also didn't know that aggravated child abuse that results in death, is punishable with a life sentence either.  He's a young guy, early 30s, so I figure....what does he know. 

I just don't want Casey Anthony to step foot on our streets ever again, so as long as the jury finds her guilty of a charge that requires life, I'm okay with that.

I think he is wrong and inexperience may be the reason. She is completely guilty of felony child abuse because she did not protect her child which resulted in her death. That is LWOP right there. Computer searches have been used in many cases to prove pre-meditation so he is also wrong about that.

I am only for the DP if the victim's next of kin gets to pull the switch because I believe being "put to sleep" is too easy. In this case and many others in the last few years I would like to see a public hanging. If nothing else a public execution on TV and yes, I believe it would prevent some other horrible crimes. If someone hurt my child or grandchild, I could pull that switch with a smile on my face.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.