April 26, 2024, 02:00:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 678848 times)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1860 on: July 02, 2011, 09:21:46 AM »

Sorry, I haven't had time to learn how to screen capture yet.  Watched the Casey Angry At End Of Court videos several times.  She's trying to hide it from the camera, by bluffing, but she's really angry.  She's playing like Jose is making silly suggestions to her, but she's clearly embarrassed at the way this has ended and angry.  She "rants" to the deputy behind her like Jose is being so silly, but if you look closely at her jawline here, you'll see her clenched back teeth http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/28418302/detail.html, Pic #25 . Look at her raised hand, next to her index finger, and you'll see her jaw muscle bulge and you can clearly see the muscle running from under her ear down the side of her neck, not to mention the forward jut of her jaw.  If you watch the video carefully, you'll see her facial expression and her eyes aren't matching her exaggerated body expressions.  Her smile is over-exaggerated and does not reach or light up her eyes (as it would in flirting or amusement). She leaks anger the second she realizes LDB is turned toward her,pauses for a millisecond, before resuming her act.  She's angry and very aware of the camera.  She continues with her exaggerated motions/conversation/smiling act all the way to the door. The guard practically has to force her to the door itself, as Casey continues her act. Although she appears to be smiling, joking, flirting, and animated, I doubt her words are.  It appears the guard correctly reads this act of Casey's and begins reaching for her wrist to cuff her just as they reach the door...something we haven't seen before IIRC.  The guard clearly anticipates a different Casey on the other side of that door and acts accordingly. JMO   

Totally agree with your assessment.....especially the comment "she's very aware of the cameras"......ALWAYS!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: July 02, 2011, 09:24:37 AM »

Oh goodness all of your captions are making me laugh so hard!! Thank you!!
Aw, I liked young Casey's pearl earrings in that video /small voice. But wow, the comparison between Casey of 1990's face and Casey's face now are SCARY

I know, Casey was such a cute little girl. Can't believe what happened to her! Scary!

It's a shame her parents didn't take her for medical help when the sneaking and lying and stealing first started...I am sure there were early signs that something was wrong with her as a child....instead IMO they make excuses and covered up for her very early

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1862 on: July 02, 2011, 09:25:17 AM »

CASEY ANGRY AFTER COURT: Raw Video http://www.wftv.com/video/28424275/index.html

Thanks Trimm - she was chatting away and nobody cared.
Casey gave a dirty look to Linda too!

Goodbye Ugly Butt!

WOW, she has really lost some weight....those pants were tight during jury selection IIRC....guess she was without snack money for quite a while

Good morning Monkey's,

Casey is looking gaunt, almost like Olive Oyl. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1863 on: July 02, 2011, 09:28:49 AM »

Good morning~

Do we have ANY idea the last time Casey met with her parents for a visit??  I know I read somewhere the Ants were tipped off to the prosecutions theory about 6 weeks before the trial began, but was wondering IF Cindy is still putting money in Casey's account.  Anyone know the last time the family got to visit with her?? including Lee?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: July 02, 2011, 09:30:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys   

I sure would like to know if Lee's home pinged off the same cell tower as the Anthony home.  After reading that article with Pam Plesea, I wonder if Casey didn't go to Lee's house after he broke up the fight between her and Cindy.  Could this be where Lee's CMA memorial speech stemmed from? He knew the state of mind Casey was in after the fight and he let Casey take off with Caylee any way. Of course I only believe the CMA part came from Lee, the rest...this family stands united bs all came from Cindy.....as she stood behind Lee, patting his back with that sick smile on her face, as if to say, I'm so proud of myself.

Wow, to Cindy the Evil Biotch and her shoving Casey in Pam's face, “When my son was 4 years old and we threw him a birthday party, Casey was just days or weeks old. Cindy showed up at my home and put the infant Casey up in my face and said, 'What a shame you will never know how it feels to have your own child.' I was mortified. My son was adopted, but he is my child and she then said, 'Oh, I meant that you never will have a girl, and it’s the best thing for a mother. She’s my life now.' 

This article reaffirms my belief that Cindy indeed, is the dirty little secret in the Anthony home.  Pure evil and if Caylee had lived, I believe she may have turned out the same as Cindy and Casey.

Cindy doesn't grieve for Caylee in any sense, imo. Never has and never will.  Her frantic 911 call was really more about herself than Caylee. Her possession was taken from HER.   I truly despise her, just as much, if not more, than Casey.  Once this trial is over and done with, she will put this all behind her as if it never happened. And no, it won't be denial either.  She will use this tragedy only to get whatever she feels she "deserves".

About the rules for closing arguments.....I don't remember if it came from a video or live commentary from Bill Scheaffer, but he said the one thing he admires about Baez is his ability to bounce right back after being smacked down. Baez will stop at nothing to make sure the jury hears what he wants them to hear.    I have no doubts that he will break the rules here as well.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: July 02, 2011, 09:31:22 AM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Closing_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks, Exclusive

Pam Plesea is the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, she spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines. 
Thanks for this, KittyMom....I think one of the things that has bothered me in this trial was that none of this was brought up in the state's case.  We knew about it, and I guarantee the defense did too. I think it would have made Casey's motive for murdering Caylee more plausible and real.  I feel that the state's case was strong, but that putting Shirley Plesea on the stand, although painful in a way, would have solidified it.  I don't know...Impeaching Cindy, branding her as a liar was satisfying but did it really do the trick in getting Casey convicted?  I don't know...

Good morning All! I still don't understand why the state didn't use the argument the night of the 15th, it is so clear that after that argument Casey killed Caylee to get back at her mother! How would bringing that in hurt the state's case, i just don't understand?!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: July 02, 2011, 09:31:54 AM »

I did not know that CJBP prosecuted the "Black Widow" Judy Buenoano(sp?) case years ago!!  I am so impressed with him.  Just simple things like when Bozo said he needed more time for a computer expert to go over the Gentiva printout of CA work records and JP said  you read the time sheet used in your Cindy A. testimony without the expert, so why now?  Love my FL prosecutors and the judge!!!  They are the schtit!!!

Edit to add link per melisb.  MB   
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/06/judege-belvin-perrys-court.html
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 11:36:13 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1867 on: July 02, 2011, 09:32:21 AM »

CASEY ANGRY AFTER COURT: Raw Video http://www.wftv.com/video/28424275/index.html

Goodbye Ugly Butt!

WOW, she has really lost some weight....those pants were tight during jury selection IIRC....guess she was without snack money for quite a while

Good morning Monkey's,

Can't help but think this is another pathetic attempt from the defense to muster "sympathy".  Surely someone on the defense team understands dressing appropriately for court. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: July 02, 2011, 09:32:39 AM »

I have been reading the orders on the closing argument.........if you read that closely bozo is left with NO DEFENSE. He can't lie, he can't tell or insinuate anything which are not based on FACTS in evidence. Can't solicit pity or fear for the defendant. If you read through those most all of them are all the things bozo has relied on in court. This is going to be interesting.

When I read through those I thought what does Baez have left to prepare..all his opening statement remarks are just words in the wind..he didn't prove any of them..therefore he can't use them in closing agruments.  It should be short and sweet for once. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: July 02, 2011, 09:33:37 AM »

I did not know that CJBP prosecuted the "Black Widow" Judy Buenoano(sp?) case years ago!!  I am so impressed with him.  Just simple things like when Bozo said he needed more time for a computer expert to go over the Gentiva printout of CA work records and JP said  you read the time sheet used in your Cindy A. testimony without the expert, so why now?  Love my FL prosecutors and the judge!!!  They are the schtit!!!

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/06/judege-belvin-perrys-court.html

Sorry, forgot the link.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: July 02, 2011, 09:36:11 AM »

FYI....HLM will be covering the case this morning....Mark will be on later....but WARNING...Linda Kenney Baden is on now!! 8:33am central time

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: July 02, 2011, 09:36:30 AM »

Good morning~

Do we have ANY idea the last time Casey met with her parents for a visit??  I know I read somewhere the Ants were tipped off to the prosecutions theory about 6 weeks before the trial began, but was wondering IF Cindy is still putting money in Casey's account.  Anyone know the last time the family got to visit with her?? including Lee?
I'm pretty sure the last one on one contact was right before she was arrested for murder 1 on Oct. 14, 2008.  I haven't seen a current listing of Casey's jail account, but we do know that Cindy put money in her account on May 4, after Casey denied a visit with her. This was right before jury selection started.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: July 02, 2011, 09:39:20 AM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Closing_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Pam Plesea is the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, she spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines. 
Thanks for this, KittyMom....I think one of the things that has bothered me in this trial was that none of this was brought up in the state's case.  We knew about it, and I guarantee the defense did too. I think it would have made Casey's motive for murdering Caylee more plausible and real.  I feel that the state's case was strong, but that putting Shirley Plesea on the stand, although painful in a way, would have solidified it.  I don't know...Impeaching Cindy, branding her as a liar was satisfying but did it really do the trick in getting Casey convicted?  I don't know...

Good morning All! I still don't understand why the state didn't use the argument the night of the 15th, it is so clear that after that argument Casey killed Caylee to get back at her mother! How would bringing that in hurt the state's case, i just don't understand?!

Probably because the A's would deny it and anyone else would be hearsay.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: July 02, 2011, 09:41:26 AM »

Goodbye Ugly Butt!

Good morning Monkey's,

She has worn those same slacks many times during hearings and the trial, and I don't remember them hanging off of her the way they are now. She has obviously lost weight.  Intentional to make herself appear the tiny fragile person who couldn't possibly hurt her child....or she is truly freaking out as she knows her azz is grass.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: July 02, 2011, 09:43:01 AM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hlcCFwyLJwES-iL2l9aCNoq_Kvpg?docId=1931feb0731746d4bbce9523ee9d9b72
Casey Anthony murder trial closings set for Sunday
By KYLE HIGHTOWER, Associated Press – 2 hours ago

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Jurors in the Casey Anthony murder trial will have to interrupt their July 4th weekend to hear closing arguments and deliberate on whether the Florida woman is guilty of killing her 2-year-old daughter in 2008.

Judge Belvin Perry told jurors on Friday afternoon that closing arguments will be presented Sunday, after which he will give them final instructions. He said he expects them to begin deliberations Sunday evening. The jury also will deliberate on the Fourth of July holiday.The state rested its case Friday, after prosecutors called witnesses to bolster their contention that the woman's mother couldn't have been home to perform Internet searches for a harmful chemical, as she had claimed.
 ::snipping2::

BBM..If they get the case by Sunday evening I would think by Tuesday morning at the latest, if not before, they will have it ironed out.  I don't see them finding her innocent of any of the charges.  I guess the hold up would be the degree of the charges murder 1 vs manslaughter.   I can see them coming to a guilty verdict quickly though..it will just be a decision on the degree of guilt.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: July 02, 2011, 09:45:19 AM »

Probably because the A's would deny it and anyone else would be hearsay.

So Shirley knowing about the argument is hearsay, therefore inadmissible, so all you have to rely on is Cindy, Lee, and Casey the only ones there. Lee would be the only one that might have told the truth but then again...... i totally get it!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: July 02, 2011, 09:47:47 AM »

I have asked several times and there really isn't any answer but when an atty. deep down knows his client is guilty could he poss give a bad defense or throw a trial just because he wants the fame, money, the publicity a case like this will bring?  There really isn't a way to believe Casey is innocent, could Bozo have not really cared about putting on a good defense?  Has he always been this bad?  I guess I should go look at his record to see his history.  I do know that Casey deserves a fair defense/trial and innocent till proven guilty and I believe in our juries.  She really had a horrible defense strategy so did she order this go this way or did Bozo do this on his own.  She's the boss but...  Maybe this is why they requested a psych eval at last minute? Maybe they have been begging the slore to ask for a deal and she still believes she's leaving?  I know she lives in Casey's world but she really doesn't act like she can see how bad this is for her and she should beg the pros for some kind of deal.  I'm willing to bet if she offered to stand up and say how and when for real that they would let her leave the jail one day.  (provided it wasn't premeditated and she went with some kind of accident)  I personally believe she argued with her mother and left and killed our little Caylee out of spite!!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: July 02, 2011, 09:48:09 AM »

Oh these HLN talking heads are stupid. KC's head was down because she was reading something. These people are so melodramatic!

NG said she'd take the injection for her child - well me too.  The thing I think is HORRIBLE is yesterday or Thursday when she said SHE would lie on the stand for her kids!  Isn't she supposed to an attorney 1st and talking head 2nd.  that is clearly a total disrespect for the whole system.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: July 02, 2011, 09:48:56 AM »

Mark Lippman was on the Today Show this morning....Cindy says that the dates are wrong and she did do the searches.  Maybe I misunderstood, but did the computer guy yesterday say there was no search for chlorophyll ever or just on those 2 dates in question?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: July 02, 2011, 09:50:19 AM »

I talked to my daughter today about Cindy's testimony. (She is by the way a Prosecutor) I asked her if she would lie to save her children.  She said that she and her husband talked about that, and their conclusion was no.  They couldn't do that.  She also said that she listened to Cindy's testimony several times, and as far as her wording about being at home during the time of the searches, she thought she was well coached on her answers.  She never said definitively she was home, but suggested' she may have been home, or if she had been home.  Need to listen again to see shat she heard.

thanks AZ.....I would LOVE for the A's to both be charged....but I don't think either every will be.....both he A's were seen numerous times talking to JB during this trial....they knew what they were doing.....I don't believe it worked...thanks to an amazing group of prosecutors who, instead for trying to use smoke and mirrors, presented the evidence honestly and methodically....they didn't need trickery!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.