April 25, 2024, 11:06:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 678798 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: July 02, 2011, 10:30:10 AM »

Looking through the picture gallery from today here http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/28418302/detail.html and noticing the many shots off Casey Anthony angry, particularly at Jose. Mmm-hmm.

I only see one photo that looks as though she might be angry/upset with JB.....perhaps this is not the link you wanted to post?? I think there were many times during the trial when KC thought she knew better than JB (and hell that's possible) and got angry/upset about something he said or didn't say. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: July 02, 2011, 10:30:46 AM »

Mark Lippman was on the Today Show this morning....Cindy says that the dates are wrong and she did do the searches.  Maybe I misunderstood, but did the computer guy yesterday say there was no search for chlorophyll ever or just on those 2 dates in question?

I think he said on the entire hard drive.  So that would be forever, or as long as they have had the computer. 

And what about the bamboo..I thought there were no searches for bamboo or bamboo causes illness or something like that?

Good morning.  There were no searches period for any chlorophyll at all.  The neck break pop up did not exist.  Someone typed in "neck breaking" and hit the search button.  Cindy is exactly the same as Casey and will lie to her dying breath.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: July 02, 2011, 10:31:53 AM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Closing_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks, Exclusive

Pam Plesea is the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, she spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines. 
Excerpt - “She told me that Cindy and George are not being totally honest about that night. Lee was there, Cindy confronted Casey on June 15 and they ended up in an altercation and Cindy choked Casey, Lee pulled them apart, and Cindy called Shirley to tell her that Casey would never steal again and that she had choked her. Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”

I believe this to be closer to the truth than we've heard thus far.  I don't know how the duct tape and chloroform were used, but I do believe Caylee was killed with rage.

Good to see this come out. Have always believed little Caylee died on that very night. That was the 'picture' I saw in my mind three years ago.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1903 on: July 02, 2011, 10:33:22 AM »

Mark Lippman was on the Today Show this morning....Cindy says that the dates are wrong and she did do the searches.  Maybe I misunderstood, but did the computer guy yesterday say there was no search for chlorophyll ever or just on those 2 dates in question?

I think he said on the entire hard drive.  So that would be forever, or as long as they have had the computer. 

And what about the bamboo..I thought there were no searches for bamboo or bamboo causes illness or something like that?
That is right.  The witness, I believe her name is Sandra Osborne, did a search of the complete hard drive for chlorophyll, hand sanitizer, bamboo etc and nothing came up.  The only bamboo searches that showed were for things like bamboo tiki torches, bamboo accessories....things of that nature. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: July 02, 2011, 10:34:46 AM »

I have been reading the orders on the closing argument.........if you read that closely bozo is left with NO DEFENSE. He can't lie, he can't tell or insinuate anything which are not based on FACTS in evidence. Can't solicit pity or fear for the defendant. If you read through those most all of them are all the things bozo has relied on in court. This is going to be interesting.

He'll do what he's done all along, he won't follow the orders.  Like the others he refused to follow, he doesn't think they apply to him.  If objections are allowed and even if they're sustained...the words can't be taken back.  I have a feeling it will be very frustrating for all of us waiting for Justice for Caylee.

jmo

texasmom I totally agree with you....he will not play nice and I hope JP charges him with contempt. He did it all the way throughout the trial.....said something he knew would be objected to and the objection would be sustained....but he got it vocalized and that's what he wanted.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: July 02, 2011, 10:35:23 AM »

That is right.  The witness, I believe her name is Sandra Osborne, did a search of the complete hard drive for chlorophyll, hand sanitizer, bamboo etc and nothing came up.  The only bamboo searches that showed were for things like bamboo tiki torches, bamboo accessories....things of that nature. 

Casey must have been planning on having a party after after she murdered her parents and got the house.  Tiki torches and all

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: July 02, 2011, 10:36:19 AM »

CASEY ANGRY AFTER COURT: Raw Video http://www.wftv.com/video/28424275/index.html

Thanks Trimm - she was chatting away and nobody cared.
Casey gave a dirty look to Linda too!

Goodbye Ugly Butt!

WOW, she has really lost some weight....those pants were tight during jury selection IIRC....guess she was without snack money for quite a while

Good morning Monkey's,

Casey is looking gaunt, almost like Olive Oyl. 

But do you remember the day when Cindy had Casey stand up and turn sideways?  I felt at the time Casey had been starving herself to get ready for that day.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: July 02, 2011, 10:37:36 AM »

Does someone have the link to Casey's 5th birthday video?  I can't find it.  Thank you!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: July 02, 2011, 10:38:09 AM »

Casey must have been planning on having a party after after she murdered her parents and got the house.  Tiki torches and all
I would not doubt it one bit.

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: July 02, 2011, 10:40:31 AM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Closing_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Pam Plesea is the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, she spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines. 
Thanks for this, KittyMom....I think one of the things that has bothered me in this trial was that none of this was brought up in the state's case.  We knew about it, and I guarantee the defense did too. I think it would have made Casey's motive for murdering Caylee more plausible and real.  I feel that the state's case was strong, but that putting Shirley Plesea on the stand, although painful in a way, would have solidified it.  I don't know...Impeaching Cindy, branding her as a liar was satisfying but did it really do the trick in getting Casey convicted?  I don't know...

Good morning All! I still don't understand why the state didn't use the argument the night of the 15th, it is so clear that after that argument Casey killed Caylee to get back at her mother! How would bringing that in hurt the state's case, i just don't understand?!

Probably because the A's would deny it and anyone else would be hearsay.

But...but...but...if Lee saw this as is claimed here, then he could have been called to testify to this fight.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: July 02, 2011, 10:41:02 AM »

I have been reading the orders on the closing argument.........if you read that closely bozo is left with NO DEFENSE. He can't lie, he can't tell or insinuate anything which are not based on FACTS in evidence. Can't solicit pity or fear for the defendant. If you read through those most all of them are all the things bozo has relied on in court. This is going to be interesting.

He'll do what he's done all along, he won't follow the orders.  Like the others he refused to follow, he doesn't think they apply to him.  If objections are allowed and even if they're sustained...the words can't be taken back.  I have a feeling it will be very frustrating for all of us waiting for Justice for Caylee.

jmo

texasmom I totally agree with you....he will not play nice and I hope JP charges him with contempt. He did it all the way throughout the trial.....said something he knew would be objected to and the objection would be sustained....but he got it vocalized and that's what he wanted.
Exactly - JB being the snake that he is was able to sneak in the back door to get his point across - I hope he is slapped with some sort of contempt. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: July 02, 2011, 10:42:06 AM »

Does someone have the link to Casey's 5th birthday video?  I can't find it.  Thank you!

http://www.wftv.com/video/28419064/index.html
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: July 02, 2011, 10:43:27 AM »

http://podcasts.cnn.net/cnn/big/podcasts/ac360/video/2011/07/01/cooper.podcast.thursday.cnn.m4v

It starts about 23:10

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: July 02, 2011, 10:44:06 AM »

thanks kitty..interesting article....and quite believable....I feel so sorry for Shirley Plesea

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: July 02, 2011, 10:46:42 AM »

Thanks for this, KittyMom....I think one of the things that has bothered me in this trial was that none of this was brought up in the state's case.  We knew about it, and I guarantee the defense did too. I think it would have made Casey's motive for murdering Caylee more plausible and real.  I feel that the state's case was strong, but that putting Shirley Plesea on the stand, although painful in a way, would have solidified it.  I don't know...Impeaching Cindy, branding her as a liar was satisfying but did it really do the trick in getting Casey convicted?  I don't know...

I agree.  In Jesse Grund's September 9, 2008 interview with investigators ... Jesse stated that Lee had told him that an altercations had taken place.

When you consider that Cindy had learned earlier in the day of June 15th from her mother that Casey had stolen from her grandfather ... I doubt that a special time of bonding with Casey and Caylee took place on that evening as Cindy testified to on the stand.

I also wish that Lee Anthony, Jesse Grund and Shirley Plesea had testified on behalf of the State regarding this issue.  A possible motive could have been established for the jury to consider.

Janet

++++++

Ex-fiancée Jesse Grund alleged Casey Anthony, mother fought
22 December 2008 @ 01:43 pm EDT

The ex-fiancée of Casey Anthony alleged that she and her mother got into a big argument the night before Casey's daughter Caylee went missing.

Jesse Grund told Sherriff's investigators about the incident in documents released by the State Attorney's Office in late November, saying he learned of it from Casey's brother Lee Anthony.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said, after a review of documents by Central Florida 13 news.

<snipped>

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20081222/fianc-eacutejesse-grund-alleged-casey-anthony-mother-fought.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: July 02, 2011, 10:53:01 AM »

She has worn those same slacks many times during hearings and the trial, and I don't remember them hanging off of her the way they are now. She has obviously lost weight.  Intentional to make herself appear the tiny fragile person who couldn't possibly hurt her child....or she is truly freaking out as she knows her azz is grass.

Those pants may have some give to them and she also can't wash them as she would like.  Only on certain days is her wash sent out and surely they have been worn several times before getting cleaned.  MOO

KC is not in charge of the clothing.....her attorney's and/or family are...she can't send trial clothing out for washing/cleaning. She is brought to the court house in her jail clothing and shackled....she changed clothing in the holding cell area AFTER it has been checked for contraband.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: July 02, 2011, 11:00:14 AM »

I have asked several times and there really isn't any answer but when an atty. deep down knows his client is guilty could he poss give a bad defense or throw a trial just because he wants the fame, money, the publicity a case like this will bring?  There really isn't a way to believe Casey is innocent, could Bozo have not really cared about putting on a good defense?  Has he always been this bad?  I guess I should go look at his record to see his history.  I do know that Casey deserves a fair defense/trial and innocent till proven guilty and I believe in our juries.  She really had a horrible defense strategy so did she order this go this way or did Bozo do this on his own.  She's the boss but...  Maybe this is why they requested a psych eval at last minute? Maybe they have been begging the slore to ask for a deal and she still believes she's leaving?  I know she lives in Casey's world but she really doesn't act like she can see how bad this is for her and she should beg the pros for some kind of deal.  I'm willing to bet if she offered to stand up and say how and when for real that they would let her leave the jail one day.  (provided it wasn't premeditated and she went with some kind of accident)  I personally believe she argued with her mother and left and killed our little Caylee out of spite!!

anything is possible....but I do not think it is probable in this case. I thing JB thought in the beginning she was telling the truth.... she IS a very convincing liar....at some point if he is not as stupid as we think he is...he realized she was lying!! But the thrill of the notoriety, the TV talk shops, the well know attorneys who were coming to his aid........ but, look at the attorneys who have bailed.....I think they realized the biotch is lying...I am outta here He stayed until he could no longer get out of it....JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: July 02, 2011, 11:02:26 AM »

Those pants may have some give to them and she also can't wash them as she would like.  Only on certain days is her wash sent out and surely they have been worn several times before getting cleaned.  MOO
Being the clothing is kept at the courthouse, I'm not sure she has anything to do with the laundering of them. I would think that would be left to her DT.  I could be wrong tho.

you are correct!!@

Rest in Peace Caylee

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: July 02, 2011, 11:07:30 AM »

Being the clothing is kept at the courthouse, I'm not sure she has anything to do with the laundering of them. I would think that would be left to her DT.  I could be wrong tho.

you are correct!!@

I am assuming the DT also purchased the clothes, they do not look like her style choices!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1919 on: July 02, 2011, 11:07:34 AM »

I do not know what to do with myself since there is no court today.  What will I do when the wench is convicted and there is no more court?  Sigh.  I don't know what to do with myself any more.  This case has consumed me for the last 3 years. 

But, feel like having a "slore is going to prison party."  Really, I can see no other conclusion but a guilty.  I see no way possible that all 12 will find her innocent, and only other possibility is a hold out juror, and a hung jury. 

How many think she will cop a plea right before the jury goes back or right before the jury comes back in.  Like they will tell the judge they have a verdict, and we won't get to hear it cause she will cop a plea.  If it takes short time for them to deliberate, I bet she cops. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.