April 18, 2024, 12:35:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 677715 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1940 on: July 02, 2011, 11:42:45 AM »

This guy serious? 

@MikeMachida
Mike Machida
#CaseyAnthony should be able to walk free right now, the case is to dramatic and based on everyone else not her. She is innocent! #FreeCasey

http://twitter.com/#!/MikeMachida

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: July 02, 2011, 11:45:29 AM »

OK...I am outta here....I hope everyone has a great day!

I can't believe HLN/JVM has that goofassed Judge Siedlin, from the Anna Nicole Smith hearings, on giving his opinions....OMG!  I feel sorry for Mark!!!  Later Taters!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1942 on: July 02, 2011, 11:46:00 AM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Closing_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks, Exclusive

Pam Plesea is the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, she spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines.  

WOW---can hardly wait for part two!   It all makes sense.
I have always believed there was an altercation and KC took off with Caylee.  Although I thought Caylee may have been crying for CA and KC got angry.
Fixed quote MB
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 01:15:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1943 on: July 02, 2011, 11:46:55 AM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Closing_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Pam Plesea is the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, she spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines.  

WOW---can hardly wait for part two!   It all makes sense.
I have always believed there was an altercation and KC took off with Caylee.  Although I thought Caylee may have been crying for CA and KC got angry.
Fixed quote. MB
sorry I got in your quote box!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 01:16:23 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1944 on: July 02, 2011, 11:53:38 AM »

So, I guess, according to Jar's motion for acquittal today, because Caylee could open the door, she must have drowned and Casey must be innocent. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: July 02, 2011, 11:57:23 AM »

Morning Monkeys 

So how does everyone feel that the State did in their rebuttal case against Casey Anthony?

IMO, it was a powerful bringing together of some of the major points in this case and the GENTIVA folks were damning to Casey. We all thought that Cindy was lying on the stand; however, GENTIVA proved it. This evidence all but shows that it was Casey who made these searches.

In the end in reviewing all the testimony in this case, Jose Baez did not provide any evidence of what he claims he would in his opening statement. He did his client a major disservice, but what else was the defense going to do? What do you do when you have a guilty client ... lie some more.

Then Cindy makes matters worse and lies some more. UNREAL.

It would appear that it was George in the end that was the one who was not going to lie at Caylee's expense to the fact that are important in this case.

Your thoughts all?

There is no way, as a defense attorney, I would have started off with that giant lie.  It was rude, arrogant, unprovable, and just plain disgusting.  If you are going to say something is true, you are going to have to back it up--or don't they teach that in law school?  It was horrid.  That is just the opening statement, then, it goes downhill from there!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: July 02, 2011, 11:58:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys--

I believe that the fight that Casey and Cindy had on June 15, after Cindy learned about Casey stealing money from Mr. Pleasea's nursing home account, was the motive. And while the State is not required to prove motive, IMO the jury would be more apt to find Casey guilty if they had been given a plausible motive. I think that fight between Cindy and Casey is the glue that holds the whole thing together.  While the State did a masterful job in presenting their case, there must have been a way to get that fight in, maybe to impeach Cindy's saying they had a "Pleasant evening," and that they "Snuggled on the couch and watched the video." that  Cindy had taken that day. They did not such thing.  Without this, the jury has a vague motive and no concrete reason for the murder.  I hope they choose to disregard all of Cindy't testimony during their deliberations since she has been proven to be, without a doubt, the biggest liar in the world.  Well, maybe second biggest.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: July 02, 2011, 12:01:42 PM »

For some reason, I can't post on the closing arguments thread.  There's no reply option. 

The Closing Arguments thread is locked until tomorrow.  (notice little lock on subject line in index)  The closing arguments begin tomorrow, Sunday, July 3.  Notice also the thread has the date 7/03. 

Bumping this up for KittyMom, in case you didn't see my mod note. It took me a few minutes to get back to you.  (Need more coffee)  I wanted to explain it in your post, because others will come along and see your post and answer it if I didn't.   You'll get answered again and again.     Good morning, and I can see you're ready for the Closing Arguments.  ::justice2NJ::
Thank you.  I couldn't sleep last night and for some crazy reason thought it was Sunday.  lol 

It has been a tough ride.  In the end, whatever happens, it does not bring Caylee back, and that is the hardest part of all.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: July 02, 2011, 12:02:54 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

So how does everyone feel that the State did in their rebuttal case against Casey Anthony?

IMO, it was a powerful bringing together of some of the major points in this case and the GENTIVA folks were damning to Casey. We all thought that Cindy was lying on the stand; however, GENTIVA proved it. This evidence all but shows that it was Casey who made these searches.

In the end in reviewing all the testimony in this case, Jose Baez did not provide any evidence of what he claims he would in his opening statement. He did his client a major disservice, but what else was the defense going to do? What do you do when you have a guilty client ... lie some more.

It would appear that it was George in the end that was the one who was not going to lie at Caylee's expense to the fact that are important in this case.

Your thoughts all?

There is no way, as a defense attorney, I would have started off with that giant lie.  It was rude, arrogant, unprovable, and just plain disgusting.  If you are going to say something is true, you are going to have to back it up--or don't they teach that in law school?  It was horrid.  That is just the opening statement, then, it goes downhill from there!

I agree with you.  I think they would have had a much better chance if they had just said there was an accidental drowning and Casey was so afraid of her mother she was frightened to tell anyone.  Then present all of the incidents where Cindy threatened Casey including the fight on June 15, and they might have had a chance.  I don't think that's true, but I don't think the fantasy scenario that Baez started with is true either. I think Casey purposely killed little Caylee with the duct tape, but I don't think the truth often comes up in court. Apparently people can just lie with impunity while under oath.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: July 02, 2011, 12:03:17 PM »

20 hours until Closing arguments.............bozo better get busy.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: July 02, 2011, 12:06:26 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

Your thoughts all?

I agree with you.  I think they would have had a much better chance if they had just said there was an accidental drowning and Casey was so afraid of her mother she was frightened to tell anyone.  Then present all of the incidents where Cindy threatened Casey including the fight on June 15, and they might have had a chance.  I don't think that's true, but I don't think the fantasy scenario that Baez started with is true either. I think Casey purposely killed little Caylee with the duct tape, but I don't think the truth often comes up in court. Apparently people can just lie with impunity while under oath.

I think Mason had it right in the beginning............after the prosecution put out the charges, the defense should have said " she did not do this it was an accident, the burden of proof is on the state and the defense rests." I really believe that would have worked against the DP particularly.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: July 02, 2011, 12:07:03 PM »

OK...I am outta here....I hope everyone has a great day!

I can't believe HLN/JVM has that goofassed Judge Siedlin, from the Anna Nicole Smith hearings, on giving his opinions....OMG!  I feel sorry for Mark!!!  Later Taters!!

There is no crying in Baseball, nor is there on the Bench.

Siedlin is a goof and brings nothing to the table. He is as good a pundit as he was a judge.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: July 02, 2011, 12:08:05 PM »

So, I guess, according to Jar's motion for acquittal today, because Caylee could open the door, she must have drowned and Casey must be innocent. 
So why didn't this aunt tell le this? Or did she?
Did Shirley tell LE this? This means George did lie re Casey leaving that day and she killed her that night. Where did Casey stay that night. Not with tony or Rico. Hmmm maybe in the car?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1953 on: July 02, 2011, 12:11:14 PM »

Excerpt - “She told me that Cindy and George are not being totally honest about that night. Lee was there, Cindy confronted Casey on June 15 and they ended up in an altercation and Cindy choked Casey, Lee pulled them apart, and Cindy called Shirley to tell her that Casey would never steal again and that she had choked her. Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”

I believe this to be closer to the truth than we've heard thus far.  I don't know how the duct tape and chloroform were used, but I do believe Caylee was killed with rage.

Good morning Monkeys!

I agree, I was hoping the actual events of July 15th would have come into evidence somehow.  I think it could have been resolved any reasonable doubt that may exist for any of the jurors.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: July 02, 2011, 12:11:50 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

Your thoughts all?

I agree Red...the State hit a home run!!  I think the closing is going to be like one of those connect the dots game...and connect they will...slowly and methodically.....I also believe the defense is going to break every rule in the book!!

Agreeing with both y'all...also think same as you Sunny...the state started slowly and methodically and I will be surprised if they do not end that way as well...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: July 02, 2011, 12:12:24 PM »

20 hours until Closing arguments.............bozo better get busy.

He & Geraldo are prolly getting right on it---after their sailing date. LOL
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1956 on: July 02, 2011, 12:12:53 PM »

Excerpt - “She told me that Cindy and George are not being totally honest about that night. Lee was there, Cindy confronted Casey on June 15 and they ended up in an altercation and Cindy choked Casey, Lee pulled them apart, and Cindy called Shirley to tell her that Casey would never steal again and that she had choked her. Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”

I believe this to be closer to the truth than we've heard thus far.  I don't know how the duct tape and chloroform were used, but I do believe Caylee was killed with rage.

Good morning Monkeys!

I agree, I was hoping the actual events of July 15th would have come into evidence somehow.  I think it could have been resolved any reasonable doubt that may exist for any of the jurors.

self edit   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: July 02, 2011, 12:13:02 PM »

This guy serious? 

@MikeMachida
Mike Machida
#CaseyAnthony should be able to walk free right now, the case is to dramatic and based on everyone else not her. She is innocent! #FreeCasey

http://twitter.com/#!/MikeMachida

Is this one of the a's?

Btw, when ca, then lee got up on the stand bozo wanted EVERYONE to see everybody lies in this family.

However what bozo didn't bank on, is we're not stupid.
Just because everyone lies, does not give kc the right to kill her daughter.

Bottom line:
Last one to see Caylee
31 days, NEVER called the police
Duct tape

And everything inbetween.
 ::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: July 02, 2011, 12:13:48 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

Your thoughts all?

Red

For the most part I agree with your overview.

However ... the defence and the State did have another option ... another option that could have saved the taxpayers of Florida the huge expense of a trial while ... at the same time ... affording a guaranteed measure of justice for Caylee.

A requested or offered plea deal that took the death penalty and LWOP off the table in exchange for the truth ... the absolute truth ...   would have given the defence the assurance that a jury would not deem Casey Anthony guilty to highest degree and ... the State would have no concern of an acquittal ... no concern of a hung jury ... no concern of a successful appeal.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: July 02, 2011, 12:13:58 PM »

Interesting article, but I thought George's sister was in the hospital when they met?
She also says Lee was there that night. We've only "heard" that Cindy told Lee about this, not that he was present.
There were so many things that were omitted from the trial, but I guess the prosecution would still be presenting their case if they didn't
cut things out.
All I really care about at this point is that there's a verdict of guilty.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.