April 26, 2024, 10:52:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 678882 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2000 on: July 02, 2011, 01:31:01 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

So how does everyone feel that the State did in their rebuttal case against Casey Anthony?

IMO, it was a powerful bringing together of some of the major points in this case and the GENTIVA folks were damning to Casey. We all thought that Cindy was lying on the stand; however, GENTIVA proved it. This evidence all but shows that it was Casey who made these searches.

In the end in reviewing all the testimony in this case, Jose Baez did not provide any evidence of what he claims he would in his opening statement. He did his client a major disservice, but what else was the defense going to do? What do you do when you have a guilty client ... lie some more.

Then Cindy makes matters worse and lies some more. UNREAL.

It would appear that it was George in the end that was the one who was not going to lie at Caylee's expense to the fact that are important in this case.

Your thoughts all?

Hi Red!

Of course it's hindsight, but IMO, the best thing the defense could have done was to admit some things. This is purely from a KC's advantage point of view (hard for me to wear that) but, had the defense just taken the position that Caylee died accidently in the pool while KC alone was with her, it would have been a better place for them. Had their story been that KC panicked because of family dynamics and put her in the trunk for days not knowing what else to do, it's awful, but would have been better for her than where she is now. Had they said that George almost discovered the body when he went for the gas cans, and KC went close by and just dumped her, that would have been plausible. They would still have the party behavior to deal with, but it couldn't have been any worse than what she's currently facing and her Dad would have still been solidly in her corner.

The State has done an amazing job! They've marched through this with accuracy and facts. They've presented those facts clearly and have not wasted the jury's time. The way things have unfolded, I think KC's guilt of premeditated murder is obvious. I hope the jury sees it that way too!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2001 on: July 02, 2011, 01:31:12 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein.
hypelinked the link.  MB

R Treated like rock stars on way in. “@stuffsickpeople: - Question: does the prosecution team know it has a HUGE fan club now? #CaseyAnthony”
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 02:31:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2002 on: July 02, 2011, 01:32:27 PM »

Sorry = seen this, not been this.  Fingers not working.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2003 on: July 02, 2011, 01:33:48 PM »

I can't find any actual documentation to back this up tho and I have heard this is standard protocol to do this.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27821780/detail.html

Casey Rejects Plea Deal On Day 1 Of Jury Selection

Posted: 4:33 am EDT May 9, 2011
Updated: 6:35 am EDT May 10, 2011

::snipping2::

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was told that the whole thing could have been avoided Monday because there was discussion of a possible plea deal, but Casey said no. She would have had to admit to every detail of Caylee's murder.

Thanks tupelohoney

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2004 on: July 02, 2011, 01:37:28 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/index.html

June 30, 2011
Casey Anthony Case, CSI

Dr. Michael Baden examines the forensic evidence that is key to the trial

thanks Blonde....but I would not waste my time listening to him......we are fixing to take off for the day...taking our canine kids for a ride in the country!!
I know he swings both ways 

I went back after the PS trial and looked at a few cases Baden was hired as liar for hire and found his ludicrous opinions in those going back yrs......he sold his soul so long ago, so he and his wife are a perfect pair .........a pair of SCUMBAGS and that is being kind!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2005 on: July 02, 2011, 01:39:20 PM »

Back to this article...    http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Closing_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Wit Cindy's statement that Casey was now her life....where did that put Lee?  I do see him being cast aside and not included in anything.  Cindy is so EVIL that she cast aside her first born and her first born granddaughter. Now, she has nobody.

I also wonder what Mallory and her family think after all the testimony has been heard?  Will they just turn their heads to the truth as well? Will Mallory's mom step away from Cindy and the foundation, if it still exists?  If Lee has seen the light, the best thing for him and Mallory would be to move far away from Cindy.  There is no way in He77 I would let her near my child.   moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2006 on: July 02, 2011, 01:46:55 PM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Closing_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks, Exclusive

Pam Plesea is the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, she spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines.  

Just as we suspected..........................................

"She later told me Cindy found out Casey had done this. She claimed she used the money to buy a new work phone for Universal Studios. Anyhow, Shirley told Cindy that she was going to call the police and she said that Cindy told her, if she did, she’d never speak to her again. So Shirley feels guilty to this day that she did not call the police. She had warned Cindy, if something was not done to stop Casey, that she’d end up doing something bad. Now Shirley lives with the grief that if she had only called the police that Caylee might still be alive today,” said Pam.

“She told me that Cindy and George are not being totally honest about that night. Lee was there, Cindy confronted Casey on June 15 and they ended up in an altercation and Cindy choked Casey, Lee pulled them apart, and Cindy called Shirley to tell her that Casey would never steal again and that she had choked her. Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2007 on: July 02, 2011, 01:48:13 PM »

I can't find any actual documentation to back this up tho and I have heard this is standard protocol to do this.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27821780/detail.html

Casey Rejects Plea Deal On Day 1 Of Jury Selection

Posted: 4:33 am EDT May 9, 2011
Updated: 6:35 am EDT May 10, 2011

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was told that the whole thing could have been avoided Monday because there was discussion of a possible plea deal, but Casey said no. She would have had to admit to every detail of Caylee's murder.

Thanks tupelohoney

Janet
Here is another older article for you Janet. 
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-casey-anthony-death-penalty-20100815,0,6307759,full.story
Terry Lenamon once worked for Anthony's defense team and is a veteran of at least eight death-penalty cases and 20 other first-degree-murder cases. He agrees Anthony shouldn't be facing a potential death sentence. Rather, he said, the defense should have reached a plea agreement earlier in the case.

Recent court documents submitted by the defense suggest that very early on, Anthony was offered a 10-year prison sentence in exchange for telling authorities where Caylee's remains were located. True or not, no deal ever emerged. Baez would not discuss the issue.

Now, Lenamon insists, "This is never going to reach death. It's just not going to happen," despite the politics, personalities and media attention surrounding the case.

The prosecution, however, has maintained since soon after Caylee's remains were found near her family home in late 2008 that "sufficient aggravating circumstances exist to justify the imposition of the Death Penalty" if Anthony is found guilty, according to court documents.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2008 on: July 02, 2011, 01:48:21 PM »

I wonder how many times (if any, considering his lack of smarts) Bozo has regretted getting Judge Stan Strickland recused from this case.   He is a very nice individual (Strickland, I mean) and very laid back and lenient.  Can you just imagine what a circus this trial would have been without CJBP?  His actions with Finger Flipper alone show how very committed he is to upholding the letter of the law.  I don't believe we would have been this with Judge Strickland.  Anyone else have an opinion on this issue?

Just another example of how God is looking after Caylee's search for justice. an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2009 on: July 02, 2011, 01:50:07 PM »

As powerful as the states rebuttal was I believe their closing will really seal it.  Baez will come across as he is, a sleazy ambulance chaser trying to sway the jury with smoke and mirrors.  The difference in skill and professionalism between the two sides is astronomical.  I would love to see Baez lose his license and Cindy get arrested.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2010 on: July 02, 2011, 01:50:50 PM »

I wonder how many times (if any, considering his lack of smarts) Bozo has regretted getting Judge Stan Strickland recused from this case.   He is a very nice individual (Strickland, I mean) and very laid back and lenient.  Can you just imagine what a circus this trial would have been without CJBP?  His actions with Finger Flipper alone show how very committed he is to upholding the letter of the law.  I don't believe we would have been this with Judge Strickland.  Anyone else have an opinion on this issue?
I like Judge Strickland, (love his profound statement.....Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers), but I feel we would still be hearing various motions at this time and not yet at trial.  I also read an article on him some time ago which stated that he is Catholic and when asked if he could give the DP as a sentence, he would not comment.  He has never sentenced anyone to death. This case needs a judge that does not have issues with the DP, imo.  I really don't think Casey will receive the DP, but I want her to know it is a real possibility.   I wonder if CJBP thinks of her as a second black widow.  From what we have seen of her, I believe she is.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2011 on: July 02, 2011, 01:51:47 PM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Closing_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks, Exclusive

Pam Plesea is the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, she spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines.  

Just as we suspected..........................................

"She later told me Cindy found out Casey had done this. She claimed she used the money to buy a new work phone for Universal Studios. Anyhow, Shirley told Cindy that she was going to call the police and she said that Cindy told her, if she did, she’d never speak to her again. So Shirley feels guilty to this day that she did not call the police. She had warned Cindy, if something was not done to stop Casey, that she’d end up doing something bad. Now Shirley lives with the grief that if she had only called the police that Caylee might still be alive today,” said Pam.

“She told me that Cindy and George are not being totally honest about that night. Lee was there, Cindy confronted Casey on June 15 and they ended up in an altercation and Cindy choked Casey, Lee pulled them apart, and Cindy called Shirley to tell her that Casey would never steal again and that she had choked her. Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”

So, Cindy was a homewrecker and George was a philanderer.  You know what they say, if they will cheat with you, they will cheat on you.  I guess they both got what they deserved.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2012 on: July 02, 2011, 01:55:47 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

R Treated like rock stars on way in. “@stuffsickpeople: - Question: does the prosecution team know it has a HUGE fan club now? #CaseyAnthony”

Added hyperlink
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 02:04:27 PM by klaasend » Logged

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2013 on: July 02, 2011, 02:12:13 PM »

Question:  Was anything ever revealed about the Cindy/KC laptop that was retrieved from Tony's that night?

If I recall it had been messed with and had the blue screen of death or some such?

Can't imagine KC having it all that time and not having some incriminating evidence on it also!
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2014 on: July 02, 2011, 02:14:40 PM »

Does anyone know if Casey will get solitary confinement when she goes to prison and will she get it the whole time she's in prison? That's a very lonely place to be. I can't imagine how someone could stand it w/o going crazy! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2015 on: July 02, 2011, 02:16:41 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

So how does everyone feel that the State did in their rebuttal case against Casey Anthony?

IMO, it was a powerful bringing together of some of the major points in this case and the GENTIVA folks were damning to Casey. We all thought that Cindy was lying on the stand; however, GENTIVA proved it. This evidence all but shows that it was Casey who made these searches.

In the end in reviewing all the testimony in this case, Jose Baez did not provide any evidence of what he claims he would in his opening statement. He did his client a major disservice, but what else was the defense going to do? What do you do when you have a guilty client ... lie some more.

Then Cindy makes matters worse and lies some more. UNREAL.

It would appear that it was George in the end that was the one who was not going to lie at Caylee's expense to the fact that are important in this case.

Your thoughts all?

I think the state did a great job in proving that Cindy lied about making those searches, and I think when they start weighing the evidence they will likely see how important those searches were.  There is an IT guy on the jury, and if no one else recalls the fact that those related searches were the only ones that someone (CASEY) deliberately deleted...he will.  Hopefully if someone else doesn't make the point to the other jurors, he will.  Casey didn't think those searches would be recoverable.  It's painfully obvious that even from the time of Cindy's deposition, the plan was in place with Baez and the DT for Cindy to lie about making those searches.  None of the things Cindy claimed to be searching for on that computer in her deposition(s) or on the witness stand were found at all.  The lie Cindy told on the stand was studied, planned, and practiced for a long time...remember all the detail involved in the lie.  All in an effort to erase PREMEDITATION.

All the BS about the pool, was just that...BS.  There was no call to George, there was no chlorine in wet clothing to cause the ridiculous amount of chloroform detected in the trunk.  Just one more lie to distract from the truth.  There was no drowning.  Did the Baden's insist that the DT have Caylee's bone marrow tested for the diatoms that would be found in a drowning victim?  Seems to me that could have been the evidence that would have prevented a trial for First Degree Premeditated Murder for Casey Anthony.  Didn't happen.  As Dr. G stated, this was a homicide.  No reason not to call 911 if this was an accident, no reason to triple bag and dump a child like trash that has accidentally drowned, and certainly no reason to ever find duct tape anywhere on that child's face.

George, regardless of his standing as a "man" in that household had watched the downward spiral of his daughter while her mother kept him from "being negative" and allowed it.  I think once he came to the realization that Casey deliberately killed Caylee to punish them all, and after learning of Casey's plans for their home (without he and Cindy) that maybe he knew in his heart that Caylee wasn't the only one Casey planned on killing. No matter how much George loves Casey, he knew there was no accident and was not going to lie to bring the murderer home.  He knew that was the human decomposition of his precious granddaughter that he smelled in the trunk.  Lee knows what his sister did, and may have been planning to do too.  That's why they were thrown under the bus and accused of things...that regardless of the total lack of evidence presented to back up those accusations...will follow them for the rest of their lives.  After all, that's how a "spiteful bitch" works. 

jmo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2016 on: July 02, 2011, 02:21:34 PM »

Does anyone know if Casey will get solitary confinement when she goes to prison and will she get it the whole time she's in prison? That's a very lonely place to be. I can't imagine how someone could stand it w/o going crazy! 
Greta had it on last night I don't know if their is a transcript on it yet

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2017 on: July 02, 2011, 02:21:46 PM »

My elderly aunt from Georgia called me last night to talk about the trial. I had no idea she had been watching it or knew anything about it because it had never been brought up before. She lives in assisted living and I guess she has a lot of time on her hands. She knew nothing about it until the trial, so she really would be a good indication of what the jury sees. The first thing she commented on was KC's eyes. She said she immediately saw them as the eyes of evil. She said the 31 days told her KC did it and she was disappointed that we many never find out how or why. She thinks KC killed her the night of the 15th and that George lied about seeing them the next morning because she didn't believe that KC ever came back to that house until the gas can ordeal with her father. She DOES NOT believe for a minute that she drown or that the grandfather had anything to do with it. She said she questioned that until the suicide letter because she could tell George was lying at times in his testimony. She is still not sure about how the chloroform fits in except that KC had evidently been using it for a long time while going out to party. She thinks KC either choked Caylee or broke her neck shaking her for crying for Cindy. She said she thought KC had planned to kill someone and maybe it was not the baby, but she definitely had plans in motion. (she would not know anything we know about Amy moving into their house)She said she really feels like it was violence by KC that killed her. She said the lawyer for KC was a pitiful excuse for a lawyer and should never be allowed to defend anyone like this again because he always appeared unprepared for the court. She does not believe KC should get the DP, not because she does not deserve it, but because she feels it would be "too good for her." She feels that having to live in a prison for the rest of her life would be a better punishment. (this is the aunt whose brother was the warden of a Georgia State Prison)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2018 on: July 02, 2011, 02:27:22 PM »

Casey Anthony Jail Records Show She Got Medication At End of Jury Selection

As of Friday, June 10th, Casey has $185.12 in her Jail money account.

According to Casey Anthony’s officialOrange County jail records obtained by The Caylee Daily, Casey did receive medication on May 21st at the end of  Jury Selection.  Casey paid a ‘medication fee” of $5.00 twice on May 21st.

However, Casey did NOT receive medication at any time during her murder trial.  Do not speculate with rumors, the official jail records show Casey is not on any medications at this time.

Casey is still receiving money from a male admirerers. Gabe Licano of Arizona  deposited $70 into Casey’s jail snack account on June 3rd.

Additionally, on June 7th, Jon C. Clark of Pennsylvania gave Casey $10 to spend on Jail snacks & shampoo. ::snipping2::

Casey is taking this appearance advice to a new level, for the first time she  ordered “Twin Eye Brow Pencils (black)”, two of them on June 2, 2011.  It has been quite obvious ‘something’ has been goin’ on with those brows- good or bad, she’s definitely working those brows  ::snipping2::
 http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-jail-records-show-she-got-medication-at-end-of-jury-selection

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2019 on: July 02, 2011, 02:28:14 PM »

Tks Turbo.............very much...

::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.