April 23, 2024, 05:06:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 678676 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2040 on: July 02, 2011, 04:18:56 PM »

thanks turbo
Your aunt is awesome! my elderly mom has been watching it also. She thinks it was intentional and says kc is evil and deserves life... She detests baez and thinks he will be disbarred.. lets hope!!
Hey loca    It's great to see you....we were concerned because you were absent for a bit.  Your mom has got it right!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2041 on: July 02, 2011, 04:20:43 PM »

This is the second time I have seen Bob Kealing tweet this....wonder what he knows?

@bobkealing
bob kealing
Don't drop off-this story will not end with the verdict“@TheSusieQue: @bobkealing grief counselors, get ready for viewers in "withdrawal"!”
3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2042 on: July 02, 2011, 04:21:20 PM »

As powerful as the states rebuttal was I believe their closing will really seal it.  Baez will come across as he is, a sleazy ambulance chaser trying to sway the jury with smoke and mirrors.  The difference in skill and professionalism between the two sides is astronomical.  I would love to see Baez lose his license and Cindy get arrested.

Me too.   Never have two people worked so long & so intently for those outcomes.   After the dust settled---they'd prolly feel better.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2043 on: July 02, 2011, 04:23:19 PM »

Mark Lippman was on the Today Show this morning....Cindy says that the dates are wrong and she did do the searches.  Maybe I misunderstood, but did the computer guy yesterday say there was no search for chlorophyll ever or just on those 2 dates in question?
Catching up here.  Just in case no one has answered you yet...He said no chlorophyll searches ever.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2044 on: July 02, 2011, 04:25:29 PM »

This is the second time I have seen Bob Kealing tweet this....wonder what he knows?

@bobkealing
bob kealing
Don't drop off-this story will not end with the verdict“@TheSusieQue: @bobkealing grief counselors, get ready for viewers in "withdrawal"!”

LOL  I have no doubt that there will be fresh batch of freaks for us to follow.  They are out there....and they vote!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2045 on: July 02, 2011, 04:27:26 PM »

Does anyone know if Casey will get solitary confinement when she goes to prison and will she get it the whole time she's in prison? That's a very lonely place to be. I can't imagine how someone could stand it w/o going crazy! 

I heard that discussed last week........ I think it was on Fox with the female judge (can't think of her name), but couldn't swear to it. They had a former inmate on who said that if she got death, she would remain in isolation. However, anything less than that and she would be in General Population until she requested protective custody. The inmate was sure she would do that, if not coming in, then soon after. She said that general population would be a constant threat to her. The inmates wouldn't "cotton to" a child killer.   

She went on to say that even with protective custody, there are times that there is interaction, and Casey wouldn't have an easy time. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2046 on: July 02, 2011, 04:33:09 PM »

Quote from: tupelohoney link=topic=11111.msg1427757#msg1427757 date=13

thanks turbo
Your aunt is awesome! my elderly mom has been watching it also. She thinks it was intentional and says kc is evil and deserves life... She detests baez and thinks he will be disbarred.. lets hope!!
Hey loca    It's great to see you....we were concerned because you were absent for a bit.  Your mom has got it right!!

[/quote]

~Hey Loca!!!  Everyone has been missing you!          Good to see your post!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2047 on: July 02, 2011, 04:35:34 PM »

@bobkealing
bob kealing

Hmmmm ... could it be that perhaps there will be forthcoming litgation concerning CinCin?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2048 on: July 02, 2011, 04:37:30 PM »

@bobkealing
bob kealing

Could it be that even at this late date ... anticipating a possible guilty verdict ... the defence will request a plea deal in an attempt to convince the State to take the death penalty off the table?

Could it be the even at this late date ... the State may question whether it was able to effectively convey to the jury the case against Casey Anthony and ... will offer the defence a plea dea?

The judge outlined what would take place on Sunday.

1.  State's arguments.
2.  Defence's arguments.
3.  State's rebuttal
4.  Jury deliverations.

Could it be that the day's events will not unfold as expected?  Could there be another recess?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2049 on: July 02, 2011, 04:45:20 PM »

Mark Lippman was on the Today Show this morning....Cindy says that the dates are wrong and she did do the searches.  Maybe I misunderstood, but did the computer guy yesterday say there was no search for chlorophyll ever or just on those 2 dates in question?
Catching up here.  Just in case no one has answered you yet...He said no chlorophyll searches ever.

What he actually said.... is there were no searches for chlorophyll in the deleted searches.  Searches for how to make chloroform were found in the deleted searches.  The experts had already determined chlorophyll was searched but those searches were not deleted.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2050 on: July 02, 2011, 04:56:22 PM »

Hi monkeys. Hope you're having a good weekend.

I drove home with my hubby to see our family. My niece is here... she is the same age, almost exactly, as Caylee was when she died.

Watching her, I don't understand how anyone could take the life of something so innocent and beautiful... especially the child's own mother.

She is also incapable of opening the sliding glass door by herself. She needs help to do it. Just something I noticed while watching her interact with her grandpa.

Justice for Caylee!

an angelic monkey

I don't think Caylee could have opened that door herself either.

Vinnie Politan had Rob Dick on of the shows yesterday and they discussed the picture of Caylee appearing to open the sliding glass door.  Rob said that Tracy (the babysitter of Casey while she was out on bond) told them and detectives that the sliding glass door was left open (like in the picture) for the dogs to go in and out.  She said that she often went out to smoke and that the door was hard to open, and there's no way Caylee could have done that herself.

Sharing that from memory, I've been looking for a video or transcript...if I find one I'll post it.

I was saying "NO WAY" could Caylee open that door.  Then the picture came out and since I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter I caught her at our sliding door (it goes to our sunroom & yes we have our whole house baby proofed) so I grabbed my camera.  I wanted to do a side by side pic of my daughter & the pic of Caylee.  Well, guess what?  Yep, as I posted before, my 2 1/2 year old opened the door all by herself!  She's done it every night now for a week.  We put our cats in the sunroom so we can eat dinner in peace and afterwards she lets them back in.  So, my 2 1/2 year old proved me wrong she CAN open the sliders - I believe Caylee at almost 3 could too.   sorry - I was a non believer too - actually adamant that she couldn't until my little munchkin did!

No need to be sorry - I'd read this about your daughter before, and I agree that it can be done in some cases.  I know that all sliding glass doors are not equal and that the ease of opening does vary.  I know that from my own experience, since I've had easy to open sliders and some that were a real pain to open.  Tracey McLaughlin is an adult, and if she had real difficulty opening the door (the same door in the pic introduced into evidence) as stated, and believes that Caylee wouldn't have been able to do that by herself...I still think she could be right.  Regardless I don't believe Caylee's ability to open the door or not has any real relevance in the case since I don't believe she drowned in the pool.  I also believe that Casey and/or Cindy could have very well known that Caylee could never have opened that door, that the picture was only taken because they thought it was cute for her to try, but it was still given to the defense to be submitted in evidence as one more misrepresentation of the truth in this case.

jmo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2051 on: July 02, 2011, 04:59:44 PM »

What he actually said.... is there were no searches for chlorophyll in the deleted searches.  Searches for how to make chloroform were found in the deleted searches.  The experts had already determined chlorophyll was searched but those searches were not deleted.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20076216-504083.html

::snipping2::

The state then called OCSO computer forensics expert Sandra Osborne. She said she only found one reference to chlorophyll, and it was in a dictionary file, CBS affiliate WKMG reported.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2052 on: July 02, 2011, 05:02:13 PM »

@bobkealing
bob kealing

Hmmmm ... could it be that perhaps there will be forthcoming litgation concerning CinCin?

We can hope!    ::justice2NJ::

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2053 on: July 02, 2011, 05:12:12 PM »

@bobkealing
bob kealing

Ono

If Cindy is impeached ... will the jury be instructed to disregard everything she testified to in the trial?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2054 on: July 02, 2011, 05:19:18 PM »

Judgment nears for Casey Anthony, as testimony wraps in murder trial
July 01, 2011|By the CNN Wire Staff

<snipped>

Orange County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Kevin Stenger claimed there did not appear to be any searches for chlorophyll or for bamboo, as Cindy Anthony had claimed, though he did say there was a specific Google search for neck breaking. And Detective Sandra Osborne testified there were no evidence of a chlorophyll-specific search on the computer's hard drive, though there was evidence of searches for things such bamboo furniture.

<snipped>

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-01/justice/florida.casey.anthony.trial_1_cindy-anthony-casey-anthony-george-anthony/2?_s=PM:CRIME

_____

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2055 on: July 02, 2011, 05:30:01 PM »

Hi monkeys. Hope you're having a good weekend.

I drove home with my hubby to see our family. My niece is here... she is the same age, almost exactly, as Caylee was when she died.

Watching her, I don't understand how anyone could take the life of something so innocent and beautiful... especially the child's own mother.

She is also incapable of opening the sliding glass door by herself. She needs help to do it. Just something I noticed while watching her interact with her grandpa.

Justice for Caylee!

an angelic monkey

I don't think Caylee could have opened that door herself either.

Vinnie Politan had Rob Dick on of the shows yesterday and they discussed the picture of Caylee appearing to open the sliding glass door.  Rob said that Tracy (the babysitter of Casey while she was out on bond) told them and detectives that the sliding glass door was left open (like in the picture) for the dogs to go in and out.  She said that she often went out to smoke and that the door was hard to open, and there's no way Caylee could have done that herself.

Sharing that from memory, I've been looking for a video or transcript...if I find one I'll post it.

I was saying "NO WAY" could Caylee open that door.  Then the picture came out and since I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter I caught her at our sliding door (it goes to our sunroom & yes we have our whole house baby proofed) so I grabbed my camera.  I wanted to do a side by side pic of my daughter & the pic of Caylee.  Well, guess what?  Yep, as I posted before, my 2 1/2 year old opened the door all by herself!  She's done it every night now for a week.  We put our cats in the sunroom so we can eat dinner in peace and afterwards she lets them back in.  So, my 2 1/2 year old proved me wrong she CAN open the sliders - I believe Caylee at almost 3 could too.   sorry - I was a non believer too - actually adamant that she couldn't until my little munchkin did!

No need to be sorry - I'd read this about your daughter before, and I agree that it can be done in some cases.  I know that all sliding glass doors are not equal and that the ease of opening does vary.  I know that from my own experience, since I've had easy to open sliders and some that were a real pain to open.  Tracey McLaughlin is an adult, and if she had real difficulty opening the door (the same door in the pic introduced into evidence) as stated, and believes that Caylee wouldn't have been able to do that by herself...I still think she could be right.  Regardless I don't believe Caylee's ability to open the door or not has any real relevance in the case since I don't believe she drowned in the pool.  I also believe that Casey and/or Cindy could have very well known that Caylee could never have opened that door, that the picture was only taken because they thought it was cute for her to try, but it was still given to the defense to be submitted in evidence as one more misrepresentation of the truth in this case.

jmo

I have 2 1/2 year old twin grandkids and yes.... they are quite capable of opening sliding doors and most any other door they can get their hands on.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2056 on: July 02, 2011, 05:38:38 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/271806/What-will-happen-Sunday-in-the-Casey-Anthony-trial
What will happen Sunday in the Casey Anthony trial?

Defense attorney Jose Baez, center, comes to the defense table where Casey Anthony sits before the start of court in her murder trial at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Fla. on Monday, June 27, 2011.
By David Fussell, Legal Expert
Last Updated: Saturday, July 02, 2011 1:47 PM

ORLANDO --

What happens after Casey Anthony's defense team wraps up?
Closing arguments
After the jury instructions are read to the jury, one attorney for each side will be allowed to stand up and make a closing argument. In the closing argument each side attempts to explain the evidence in the manner most advantageous to their client. The state gets to give its closing argument first, followed by the defense. After the defense gives its closing argument the state gets one more chance to stand up, and rebut the argument the defense just provided. The rebuttal closing is supposed to cover only the argument the defense provided and not rehash the state’s entire argument. Lawyer’s refer to the order of the argument as the state having the “sandwich” because the state gets to wrap its arguments around the defense’s argument.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2057 on: July 02, 2011, 05:40:12 PM »

Don't we still have the Civil case with Mr Morgan and Zenaida Gonzales?
We all know how Cindy and George perjured themselves in those depositions maybe Mr Morgan will get them. And it would be nice to have a hold on any royalties they might get from book and movie deals etc. What do you guys think?
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2058 on: July 02, 2011, 05:47:30 PM »

http://abc.go.com/watch/abc-news-specials/SH559036/VD55132261/crime-and-punishment-the-casey-anthony-story

Crime and Punishment
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2059 on: July 02, 2011, 05:50:45 PM »

Does anyone know where the trial will be broadcast on Sunday morning?  HLN? TRU TV?

Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.