April 24, 2024, 10:54:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 678748 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2080 on: July 02, 2011, 06:28:46 PM »

... so I'm hoping ... EVENTUALLY THEY WILL HAVE TO GET JOBS AND QUIT LIVING OFF THEIR DEAD GRANDDAUGHTER THAT THEY COULDN'T FIND IT IN THEMSELVES TO SUPPORT AFTER SHE WAS MURDERED!  

And after the people from Cindy's work had to come and testify against her wow what are the chances she could work there again?  I will go a step further and say maybe they will do something about her disability also since it is probably drawn on them.
Oh, I'm pretty sure she and George have both drawn the "mental disability" card.  You know "unable to cope with life" "depression" "anxiety" blah blah blah ... and if they don't get a Caylee Bonanza on books and whatnot ... I'm sure we'll all be paying for them for the rest of their lives ... and Casey too ...

Hey, Lee!  Wanna jump on the bandwagon so the taxpayers can take care of the whole family?  Have at it! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2081 on: July 02, 2011, 06:33:34 PM »

Oh wait.  Lee did say he's unemployed already right?  Would be sad if it weren't so sick!  No wonder they're all standing up for Casey the murderer.  Not a one of them will ever be expected to work again! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2082 on: July 02, 2011, 06:41:30 PM »

Don't we still have the Civil case with Mr Morgan and Zenaida Gonzales?
We all know how Cindy and George perjured themselves in those depositions maybe Mr Morgan will get them. And it would be nice to have a hold on any royalties they might get from book and movie deals etc. What do you guys think?
Civil case against casey.

FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY §
 Case Type: CA - Negligence
Date Filed: 09/24/2008
Judicial Officer: Rodriguez, Jose R
Uniform Case Number: 482008CA024573A001OX

Lead Attorneys
Converted Financial Data CONVERSION
Defendant ANTHONY, CASEY
   CHARLES M GREENE, Esquire

Retained

407-648-1700(W)

Plaintiff FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA
   JOHN BRYAN MORGAN, Esquire

Retained
407-420-1414(W)

Latest entries........
04/07/2011     Notice of Filing
copy of deposition transcript of Robyn Adams
04/20/2011     Witness List
EXPERT WITNESS LIST

05/13/2011     Motion
MOTION TO CONTINUE TRIAL

05/25/2011     Notice of Hearing
NOTICE OF HEARING

06/01/2011     Order
granting unopposed motion to continue trial
06/01/2011     Request for Admissions
Request for Admissions

07/01/2011     Response
OBJECTIONS AND REQUEST FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO RESPOND TO REQUEST FOR ADMISSIONS

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2083 on: July 02, 2011, 06:42:19 PM »

EWWWW!!  LKB and Whineslob on the same program.  I'm disowning Vinnie.  He's been a wuss through this.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2084 on: July 02, 2011, 06:45:14 PM »

The insurer at my work allows for about two years on disability insurance payments.
Fit for work medical assessments are done all along. If you are never going to be fit to come back then a medical retirement is almost forced and you then get your pension. If you are too young to be collecting a pension, a buyout is done.
The few persons at my work who were off on long term disablity said that the insurance company demanded medical reports frequently from their doctors and they felt pressured to get back to work. Or take the pension as it looked as if they were never going to come back.
I don't know of any insurer employer who will pay forever on disabliity.
If a person is injured on the job, that is a different story.   
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2085 on: July 02, 2011, 06:45:23 PM »

Oh wait.  Lee did say he's unemployed already right?  Would be sad if it weren't so sick!  No wonder they're all standing up for Casey the murderer.  Not a one of them will ever be expected to work again! 

My husband likes to refer to them as "professional victims". Unfortunately there are many and I would imagine they will do this too, at least George and Cindy. They have an extra part to it though because their daughter killed their granddaughter. If they would get help and see how dysfunctional their family is/was then they might be able to help people but they need the help first.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2086 on: July 02, 2011, 06:55:19 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/271806/What-will-happen-Sunday-in-the-Casey-Anthony-trial

ORLANDO --

What happens after Casey Anthony's defense team wraps up?

Closing arguments

After the jury instructions are read to the jury, one attorney for each side will be allowed to stand up and make a closing argument. In the closing argument each side attempts to explain the evidence in the manner most advantageous to their client. The state gets to give its closing argument first, followed by the defense. After the defense gives its closing argument the state gets one more chance to stand up, and rebut the argument the defense just provided. The rebuttal closing is supposed to cover only the argument the defense provided and not rehash the state’s entire argument. Lawyer’s refer to the order of the argument as the state having the “sandwich” because the state gets to wrap its arguments around the defense’s argument.

Jury instructions

::snipping2::
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2087 on: July 02, 2011, 07:00:27 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/02/casey-anthony-trial-juror_n_889288.html?view=print
Casey Anthony Trial: Jurors Left With Scant Evidence
First Posted: 07/ 2/11 03:45 PM ET Updated: 07/ 2/11 04:16 PM ET
Kyle Hightower, Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. — After more than 33 days of testimony, 400 pieces of evidence and sweeping promises from attorneys to prove how 2-year-old Caylee Anthony died, neither prosecutors nor defense attorneys have provided concrete evidence showing whether the girl was killed by her mother.

And when closing arguments begin Sunday, jurors won't forget what they were promised.

During opening statements in May, prosecutors said Caylee was suffocated with duct tape by a mother who loved to party, tattooed herself with the Italian words for "beautiful life" in the month her daughter was missing and crafted elaborate lies to mislead everyone from investigators to her own parents. Defense attorneys countered that the toddler accidentally drowned in the family swimming pool, and that her seemingly carefree mother in fact was hiding emotional distress caused by sexual abuse from her father.

However, a medical examiner never determined precisely how Caylee died, and 25-year-old Casey Anthony's DNA was not found with her daughter's skeletal remains when they were found in December 2008 in a wooded area near the Anthony family home. The defense team never offered firm proof of how the girl died, either, and never offered any evidence that Casey Anthony was molested by her father, George, who has firmly denied the claim.

"This is an emotional case and I think they made some promises early in the opening and they have not been able to deliver," said Tim Jansen, a former federal prosecutor and criminal defense lawyer in Tallahassee. "(The jury is) going to be very skeptical in their closing arguments. When I do my closing arguments, I can tell you right away if they are listening to me, if they are agreeing with me or if they turn the other way and it's not a good feeling to lose a jury."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2088 on: July 02, 2011, 07:04:22 PM »

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2011/0702/Casey-Anthony-trial-As-it-draws-to-a-close-deep-mysteries-remain
Casey Anthony trial: As it draws to a close, deep mysteries remain
In the Casey Anthony murder trial, there's been no confession, no eye witnesses, and no direct physical evidence capable of telling the tale with scientific certainty. Closing arguments begin Sunday

By Warren Richey, Staff writer / July 2, 2011
On the eve of closing arguments, the Casey Anthony murder trial is ending exactly as it began – shrouded in mystery over what really happened to Ms. Anthony’s two-year-old daughter, Caylee
Nearly 100 individuals testified and more than 400 pieces of evidence were presented to the jury in a month-long trial. But it is still unclear precisely how the toddler died.

There’s been no confession, no eye witnesses have come forward, and investigators have found no direct physical evidence capable of telling the tale with scientific certainty.

Nonetheless, on Sunday morning in the Orlando courtroom of Chief Judge Belvin Perry, prosecutors will attempt to sidestep that glaring hole in their case while urging a jury of five men and seven women to find Casey Anthony guilty of the premeditated murder of her daughter.

If convicted, she faces a possible sentence of death by lethal injection.

Prosecutors have presented a theory that Ms. Anthony used chloroform to subdue her daughter and then murdered her by pressing pieces of duct tape over her mouth and nose.

They say she hid the body in the trunk of her car for several days until it began to decompose and smell. Then she dumped it in a wooded area about a quarter-mile from the family home. The skeletal remains were discovered six months later in December 2008.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2089 on: July 02, 2011, 07:14:13 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/272995/Attorneys-prepare-for-closing-arguments-Sunday-in-Casey-Anthony-trial
Attorneys prepare for closing arguments Sunday in Casey Anthony trial
By Amanda Evans, Reporter
Last Updated: Saturday, July 02, 2011 6:46 PM

Closing arguments being at 9 a.m. Sunday and the jury could start deliberating immediately after.

It is not known how long it will take, but the plan is for the jury to work straight through until they have a verdict.

~ Peter Frampton
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2090 on: July 02, 2011, 07:24:26 PM »

At first I was getting worried reading about how there is NO EVIDENCE, but then I remembered the Scott Peterson case and so...hopefully the jury will use common sense. Praying for justice for Caylee Marie!!
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2091 on: July 02, 2011, 07:27:00 PM »

Does anyone know if Casey will get solitary confinement when she goes to prison and will she get it the whole time she's in prison? That's a very lonely place to be. I can't imagine how someone could stand it w/o going crazy! 

I heard that discussed last week........ I think it was on Fox with the female judge (can't think of her name), but couldn't swear to it. They had a former inmate on who said that if she got death, she would remain in isolation. However, anything less than that and she would be in General Population until she requested protective custody. The inmate was sure she would do that, if not coming in, then soon after. She said that general population would be a constant threat to her. The inmates wouldn't "cotton to" a child killer.   

She went on to say that even with protective custody, there are times that there is interaction, and Casey wouldn't have an easy time. 

Whatever she gets she will probalby go to Lowell..DP or LWOP. 

For LWOP she will be in general pop..and she can request solitary..but requesting and getting are two different things from what I understand.  She couldn't just say people don't like me or people scream names at me or people steal food off my tray or whatever..nope that don't float with hardtime in prison.  She would have to be beat up pretty bad near death, repeatedly before they would give her solitary.  There are bad fights in prison all the time..

If she gets DP she'll go to death row..have a solitary cell..but still get exercise time with other inmates on death row.  Who by the way..aren't very picky about befriending each other, they are on death row for heinous crimes. Scott Peterson gets along well with his other deathrow inmates in solitary.  So solitary isn't completely solitary anymore then what she has gotten so far.

But at Lowell she will not be a Princess anymore and she will be in general pop if she gets LWOP or less..so she needs to set her mind on playing nice and making some new friends..to help ward off the harrassers in her section.

I was going to be a little sarcastic Gypsy and ask who would be friends with a child killer...then I quickly realized she now has 'celebrity' status.  So yes, she will soon make 'friends.'
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2092 on: July 02, 2011, 07:30:02 PM »

... so I'm hoping ... EVENTUALLY THEY WILL HAVE TO GET JOBS AND QUIT LIVING OFF THEIR DEAD GRANDDAUGHTER THAT THEY COULDN'T FIND IT IN THEMSELVES TO SUPPORT AFTER SHE WAS MURDERED!  

And after the people from Cindy's work had to come and testify against her wow what are the chances she could work there again?  I will go a step further and say maybe they will do something about her disability also since it is probably drawn on them.
I hope she get nailed for fraud.  There is no reason for her to be on disability this long.  She has a way of acting like there is nothing wrong with her when she is mad.

She could re-file for that disability claiming a condition of chronic liar.    Monkey Devil!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2093 on: July 02, 2011, 07:36:50 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/272995/Attorneys-prepare-for-closing-arguments-Sunday-in-Casey-Anthony-trial

Closing arguments being at 9 a.m. Sunday and the jury could start deliberating immediately after.

It is not known how long it will take, but the plan is for the jury to work straight through until they have a verdict.

10 minutes after deliberating they will find Casey Anthony guilty. I know that is optimistic, but she will be found guilty just a matter of how long the jury will take.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2094 on: July 02, 2011, 07:37:58 PM »

Looking through the picture gallery from today here http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/28418302/detail.html and noticing the many shots off Casey Anthony angry, particularly at Jose. Mmm-hmm.

I only see one photo that looks as though she might be angry/upset with JB.....perhaps this is not the link you wanted to post?? I think there were many times during the trial when KC thought she knew better than JB (and hell that's possible) and got angry/upset about something he said or didn't say. JMO

Actually this was the link I had in mind.  I was trying to point out (apparently not too successfully, LOL!) that Casey appeared to get angry quite a bit yesterday. You can see it in pics 4 & 6 as well as the one above. I guess that's what I get for sleep-typing.  Sorry if I confused anyone!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2095 on: July 02, 2011, 07:40:54 PM »

Hi monkeys. Hope you're having a good weekend.

I drove home with my hubby to see our family. My niece is here... she is the same age, almost exactly, as Caylee was when she died.

Watching her, I don't understand how anyone could take the life of something so innocent and beautiful... especially the child's own mother.

She is also incapable of opening the sliding glass door by herself. She needs help to do it. Just something I noticed while watching her interact with her grandpa.

Justice for Caylee!

an angelic monkey

I don't think Caylee could have opened that door herself either.

Vinnie Politan had Rob Dick on of the shows yesterday and they discussed the picture of Caylee appearing to open the sliding glass door.  Rob said that Tracy (the babysitter of Casey while she was out on bond) told them and detectives that the sliding glass door was left open (like in the picture) for the dogs to go in and out.  She said that she often went out to smoke and that the door was hard to open, and there's no way Caylee could have done that herself.

Sharing that from memory, I've been looking for a video or transcript...if I find one I'll post it.

I was saying "NO WAY" could Caylee open that door.  Then the picture came out and since I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter I caught her at our sliding door (it goes to our sunroom & yes we have our whole house baby proofed) so I grabbed my camera.  I wanted to do a side by side pic of my daughter & the pic of Caylee.  Well, guess what?  Yep, as I posted before, my 2 1/2 year old opened the door all by herself!  She's done it every night now for a week.  We put our cats in the sunroom so we can eat dinner in peace and afterwards she lets them back in.  So, my 2 1/2 year old proved me wrong she CAN open the sliders - I believe Caylee at almost 3 could too.   sorry - I was a non believer too - actually adamant that she couldn't until my little munchkin did!

In newer houses the doors slide easily but the Anthony's house is old and unless they replaced those doors, the doors of that time period are very heavy. I have the older doors off my dining room and there is no 3 year old that could possibly open them. My 8 year old grandson still has trouble with those doors because they are so heavy.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2096 on: July 02, 2011, 07:42:30 PM »

10 minutes after deliberating they will find Casey Anthony guilty. I know that is optimistic, but she will be found guilty just a matter of how long the jury will take.

If they find her guilty Sunday afternoon they can go to a parade and have a great holiday cookout for the 4th. Send them a note to that effect. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2097 on: July 02, 2011, 07:46:57 PM »

At first I was getting worried reading about how there is NO EVIDENCE, but then I remembered the Scott Peterson case and so...hopefully the jury will use common sense. Praying for justice for Caylee Marie!!

There is a TON of evidence and they did not even use half the witnesses they could have. The two things which link her exclusively are the 31 days and NO ONE had access to Caylee but her from the 15th on ..............those two things alone should convict her not to mention her living it up with men and at bars, the computer searches, the lies Cindy was caught in, and THE SMELL in the car that ONLY she had.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2098 on: July 02, 2011, 07:49:41 PM »

wanted to share this with you guys...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FMG6IMgB8&feature=player_profilepage
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2099 on: July 02, 2011, 07:54:24 PM »

Mark Lippman was on the Today Show this morning....Cindy says that the dates are wrong and she did do the searches.  Maybe I misunderstood, but did the computer guy yesterday say there was no search for chlorophyll ever or just on those 2 dates in question?
Catching up here.  Just in case no one has answered you yet...He said no chlorophyll searches ever.

What he actually said.... is there were no searches for chlorophyll in the deleted searches.  Searches for how to make chloroform were found in the deleted searches.  The experts had already determined chlorophyll was searched but those searches were not deleted.
Okay just checking in!  But WHAT?!!  I clearly heard NO search for chlorophyll was done ... ever ... in the Sgt Stenger deleted data ... or in the "whatever that woman's name was" whole hard drive search.  Where did you hear chorophyll was searched for?  

I seem to remember the expert who searched the hard drive found chlorophyll searches but it was mispelled.  The person who searched the deleted files said no searches were on there for chlorophyll or variations.  Anyone else remember the expert who searched the hard drive finding the searches for chlorophyll?

No he said there were NO searches for it at all, and there was NO pop up as Cindy claimed about neck breaking but a number of searches FOR neck breaking. So that big lie she made up about a kid on a skateboard and neck breaking was just more of the Anthony BS.

How does it feel Cindy to be the one who put the needle in your daughter's arm? Since you lied they will now believe you KNEW she did it and was trying to cover it up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.