April 20, 2024, 07:47:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 677789 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2100 on: July 02, 2011, 07:55:36 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/272995/Attorneys-prepare-for-closing-arguments-Sunday-in-Casey-Anthony-trial
Attorneys prepare for closing arguments Sunday in Casey Anthony trial
By Amanda Evans, Reporter
Last Updated: Saturday, July 02, 2011 6:46 PM

::snipping2::
Closing arguments being at 9 a.m. Sunday and the jury could start deliberating immediately after.

It is not known how long it will take, but the plan is for the jury to work straight through until they have a verdict.

10 minutes after deliberating they will find Casey Anthony guilty. I know that is optimistic, but she will be found guilty just a matter of how long the jury will take.

Red 10 minutes would be great.  I think they will find her guilty. I sure am hoping it's not a long deliberation.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2101 on: July 02, 2011, 07:57:03 PM »

The insurer at my work allows for about two years on disability insurance payments.
Fit for work medical assessments are done all along. If you are never going to be fit to come back then a medical retirement is almost forced and you then get your pension. If you are too young to be collecting a pension, a buyout is done.
The few persons at my work who were off on long term disablity said that the insurance company demanded medical reports frequently from their doctors and they felt pressured to get back to work. Or take the pension as it looked as if they were never going to come back.
I don't know of any insurer employer who will pay forever on disabliity.
If a person is injured on the job, that is a different story.   
At my work place you can be on short term disability for 6 months and you have to send in frequent updates from your doctor.  Then you go to long term disability if you were a full time employee.  Same thing frequent reports.  You can be on this while applying for Social Security Disability.  If that is approved then you have to pay back the long term disability.  The SSDI takes a long time to be approved.  At least that is what happened to me. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2102 on: July 02, 2011, 07:58:09 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

So how does everyone feel that the State did in their rebuttal case against Casey Anthony?

IMO, it was a powerful bringing together of some of the major points in this case and the GENTIVA folks were damning to Casey. We all thought that Cindy was lying on the stand; however, GENTIVA proved it. This evidence all but shows that it was Casey who made these searches.

In the end in reviewing all the testimony in this case, Jose Baez did not provide any evidence of what he claims he would in his opening statement. He did his client a major disservice, but what else was the defense going to do? What do you do when you have a guilty client ... lie some more.

Then Cindy makes matters worse and lies some more. UNREAL.

It would appear that it was George in the end that was the one who was not going to lie at Caylee's expense to the fact that are important in this case.

Your thoughts all?

Hi Red!

Of course it's hindsight, but IMO, the best thing the defense could have done was to admit some things. This is purely from a KC's advantage point of view (hard for me to wear that) but, had the defense just taken the position that Caylee died accidently in the pool while KC alone was with her, it would have been a better place for them. Had their story been that KC panicked because of family dynamics and put her in the trunk for days not knowing what else to do, it's awful, but would have been better for her than where she is now. Had they said that George almost discovered the body when he went for the gas cans, and KC went close by and just dumped her, that would have been plausible. They would still have the party behavior to deal with, but it couldn't have been any worse than what she's currently facing and her Dad would have still been solidly in her corner.

The State has done an amazing job! They've marched through this with accuracy and facts. They've presented those facts clearly and have not wasted the jury's time. The way things have unfolded, I think KC's guilt of premeditated murder is obvious. I hope the jury sees it that way too!!
I hear you CBB. A simpler theory would have made more sense.  However, they would have still hit the wall on the three tightly wrapped pieces of duct tape around one tiny skull and a spare piece nearby. There is no reasonable explanation for duct tape in a drowning, much less tight enough to hold the mandible intact, post-decomp, post hurricane flooding, and 6 months later.  There's simply no way around that pink elephant. The DT theory (like the rest of Casey's lies) is so detail heavy that it stinks sinks.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2103 on: July 02, 2011, 08:01:55 PM »

WHY does she make that hooker knot in her shirt? It looks trashy as heck. Homeless people wear those because the clothes don't fit and are raggedy. Hookers wear them to accent their teats but she can't even do that right as they are to be in the front not the butt end. Geeshhhhhhhh

She has a home.........PRISON.............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2104 on: July 02, 2011, 08:08:51 PM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Closing_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks, Exclusive

Pam Plesea is the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, she spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines. 

Ex-wife? Wasn't this the wedding the pregnant kc pics were from?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2105 on: July 02, 2011, 08:09:23 PM »

Back to this article...    http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Closing_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Wit Cindy's statement that Casey was now her life....where did that put Lee?  I do see him being cast aside and not included in anything.  Cindy is so EVIL that she cast aside her first born and her first born granddaughter. Now, she has nobody.

I also wonder what Mallory and her family think after all the testimony has been heard?  Will they just turn their heads to the truth as well? Will Mallory's mom step away from Cindy and the foundation, if it still exists?  If Lee has seen the light, the best thing for him and Mallory would be to move far away from Cindy.  There is no way in He77 I would let her near my child.   moo
I have a feeling Mallory is well aware that Lee has pretty much been a second class citizen most of is life.  I hope Lee & Mallory get some family counseling, as well as quality pre-marriage counseling.  Subconsciously, girls tend to choose men like their father and boys tend to choose women like their mother because it's the pattern their familiar with.  In general, both sexes learn from their same-sex parent how to treat their spouse/partner.  If a father devalues his wife, chances are good his son will repeat the learned behavior.  The same goes for wives who criticize/nag/demean their husbands.  Their daughters tend to mirror the same attributes. Contrary to popular belief, you are marrying the family when you marry someone.  That's not to say everyone is doomed to repeat parental marital mistakes.  Some rise above it with awareness, effort, perseverance, honesty, committment, and good communication.  It's true...Love is a verb.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2106 on: July 02, 2011, 08:09:52 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/272995/Attorneys-prepare-for-closing-arguments-Sunday-in-Casey-Anthony-trial

Closing arguments being at 9 a.m. Sunday and the jury could start deliberating immediately after.

It is not known how long it will take, but the plan is for the jury to work straight through until they have a verdict.

10 minutes after deliberating they will find Casey Anthony guilty. I know that is optimistic, but she will be found guilty just a matter of how long the jury will take.

SUNDAY MORNING - JULY 4, 2011

Timeline:

5:45 AM PT
Tamikosmom rises ... gets ready for church - grabs a bite of breakfast and a cuppa tea - sits in from of the computer.

6:15 AM PT
Judge Perry reads instruction to Jury.

6:30 AM PT
The State presents its arguments.

7:00 AM PT
The Defence presents its arguments.

7:30 AM PT
The Prosecution presents a rebuttal to the Defence's arguments.

8:00 AM PT
Member of the jury are dismissed to deliberate.

9:00 AM PT
Jury returns to court and renders a guilty Verdict.

9:30 AM PT
Tamikosmom cries tears of relief - justice has been realized for Caylee Marie

9:45 AM PT
Tamikosmom rushes downstairs and out the door where hubby waiting impatiently in the carport inside our vehicle with the engine reving.

10:00 AM PT
Tamikosmom is sitting in the sanctuary singing her heart out to the first hymn of the service ... singing out of tune to the beat of her own drummer.

Whew!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2107 on: July 02, 2011, 08:13:26 PM »

Timeline:

Tamikosmom rises ... gets ready for church - grabs a bite of breakfast and a cuppa tea - sits in from of the computer.

Tamikosmom rushes downstairs and out the door where hubby waiting impatiently in the carport inside our vehicle with the engine reving.

Tamikosmom is sitting in the sanctuary singing her heart out to the first hymn of the service ... singing out of tune to the beat of her own drummer.

Whew!

Janet.....I really like your timeline!!!

That is where it is at!!!!! an angelic monkey

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2108 on: July 02, 2011, 08:14:17 PM »

I can't wait until the guilty verdict is read.  Then as ICA put it, My life has been taken from me".  Well, it has been taken from us too as we wait for Justice for Caylee!  Once the verdict is read and she is gets the DP or LWOP then I will not follow this anymore.  I  hope that GA and CA don't get money from any book/movie deal.  I wish that if they do get some money that ZFG could get that money and all the other innocent people that had to go out and hire attorney's due to this family!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2109 on: July 02, 2011, 08:17:52 PM »

My elderly aunt from Georgia called me last night to talk about the trial. I had no idea she had been watching it or knew anything about it because it had never been brought up before. She lives in assisted living and I guess she has a lot of time on her hands. She knew nothing about it until the trial, so she really would be a good indication of what the jury sees. The first thing she commented on was KC's eyes. She said she immediately saw them as the eyes of evil. She said the 31 days told her KC did it and she was disappointed that we many never find out how or why. She thinks KC killed her the night of the 15th and that George lied about seeing them the next morning because she didn't believe that KC ever came back to that house until the gas can ordeal with her father. She DOES NOT believe for a minute that she drown or that the grandfather had anything to do with it. She said she questioned that until the suicide letter because she could tell George was lying at times in his testimony. She is still not sure about how the chloroform fits in except that KC had evidently been using it for a long time while going out to party. She thinks KC either choked Caylee or broke her neck shaking her for crying for Cindy. She said she thought KC had planned to kill someone and maybe it was not the baby, but she definitely had plans in motion. (she would not know anything we know about Amy moving into their house)She said she really feels like it was violence by KC that killed her. She said the lawyer for KC was a pitiful excuse for a lawyer and should never be allowed to defend anyone like this again because he always appeared unprepared for the court. She does not believe KC should get the DP, not because she does not deserve it, but because she feels it would be "too good for her." She feels that having to live in a prison for the rest of her life would be a better punishment. (this is the aunt whose brother was the warden of a Georgia State Prison)

Your auntie is one smart cookie.  I hope the jury shares her views.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2110 on: July 02, 2011, 08:21:34 PM »

How interesting.  Are there time constraints on when the jury can deliberate?  Do they follow a 9-5pm schedule for deliberations or can they work until midnight if they so choose?  If they were to start their deliberations by say, 3pm, they could quickly reach a verdict and then be free to celebrate the 4th with their families.  I wonder if they would do that?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2111 on: July 02, 2011, 08:24:15 PM »

Spent a HOT and humid day at a State Park....it's a wonderful park only 50 miles down the hiway....but it was HOT and humid and the dogs who are used to a/c said oh hell no take us home!  LOL  My DH and I were talking about the trial and our feelings about how each side did.  Also we were wondering what Lowell

Prison is like...so you know I came home and googled it....

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2011/03/16/florida-department-of-corrections-is-shutting-down-6-prisons-women-to-be-sent-to-lowell-correctional-hell-hole-casey-anthony-could-end-up-here/

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lowell Correctional Institution and the Lowell work camp have a curent female inmate of 3,000 with a toal staff of 619, it is the oldest state facility for women and opened in April 1956 as Florida C.I., housing all custody levels including death row. Lowell Correctional Institution has open bay housing units (dorm style) so how do you add 292 more female inmates to the already 3,000 and not be overcrowded in the no-air condition dorms from the 1950′s with lead paint on the walls and abestos tiles on the floor?

The Lowell Correctional Institution, is north of Ocala. If Casey Anthony is found guilty in the death of Caylee Anthony she will be sentenced to the Lowell Correctional Institution, “no dancin there

there is  a photo of KC dancing

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2112 on: July 02, 2011, 08:25:06 PM »

Timeline:

Whew!
Just checking in and saw this first... LOVE IT JANET!!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2113 on: July 02, 2011, 08:26:45 PM »

Red 10 minutes would be great.  I think they will find her guilty. I sure am hoping it's not a long deliberation.
I vote they will be done in a day.Crossing my fingers. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2114 on: July 02, 2011, 08:27:46 PM »

Spent a HOT and humid day at a State Park....it's a wonderful park only 50 miles down the hiway....but it was HOT and humid and the dogs who are used to a/c said oh hell no take us home!  LOL  My DH and I were talking about the trial and our feelings about how each side did.  Also we were wondering what Lowell

Prison is like...so you know I came home and googled it....

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2011/03/16/florida-department-of-corrections-is-shutting-down-6-prisons-women-to-be-sent-to-lowell-correctional-hell-hole-casey-anthony-could-end-up-here/

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lowell Correctional Institution and the Lowell work camp have a curent female inmate of 3,000 with a toal staff of 619, it is the oldest state facility for women and opened in April 1956 as Florida C.I., housing all custody levels including death row. Lowell Correctional Institution has open bay housing units (dorm style) so how do you add 292 more female inmates to the already 3,000 and not be overcrowded in the no-air condition dorms from the 1950′s with lead paint on the walls and abestos tiles on the floor?

The Lowell Correctional Institution, is north of Ocala. If Casey Anthony is found guilty in the death of Caylee Anthony she will be sentenced to the Lowell Correctional Institution, “no dancin there

there is  a photo of KC dancing
Hope you had a great day Sunny...btw NG has Pam Plesea, Ricks ex on the phone. She has stayed in contact with Shirley, and she confirms the fight on the 15th..Shirley wanted KC arrested for stealing from her grandpop

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2115 on: July 02, 2011, 08:28:54 PM »

Mark Lippman is stuck on stupid, he keeps perpetuating Cindys chlorophyll lie

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2116 on: July 02, 2011, 08:29:32 PM »

Oh VOMIT ~!!! 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2117 on: July 02, 2011, 08:31:57 PM »

No AC in prison...     

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2118 on: July 02, 2011, 08:32:31 PM »

Mark Lippman is stuck on stupid, he keeps perpetuating Cindys chlorophyll lie

It's amazing how many people have sold their soul in this case.  Cindy lied...PERIOD!  Just like Casey she will lie until her last breath.  Guess where Casey learned. 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2119 on: July 02, 2011, 08:35:23 PM »

I wonder...what are the chances (in a last ditch effort to obtain a mistrial) of Casey suddenly stating tomorrow that she was forced into a sexual relationship by Jose Baez?  Think she'd go that far?

Excellent article.  Misty Croslin is there already, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.