April 25, 2024, 08:59:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 678832 times)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2120 on: July 02, 2011, 08:38:36 PM »

No AC in prison...     

What about heat?  Does it even get that cold in Florida?
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2121 on: July 02, 2011, 08:40:46 PM »

No AC in prison...     

It gets real cold in Florida!  For us anyway.   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2122 on: July 02, 2011, 08:41:24 PM »

This is the second time I have seen Bob Kealing tweet this....wonder what he knows?

@bobkealing
bob kealing
Don't drop off-this story will not end with the verdict“@TheSusieQue: @bobkealing grief counselors, get ready for viewers in "withdrawal"!”
3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Hmmmm ... could it be that perhaps there will be forthcoming litgation concerning CinCin?

Ono

If Cindy is impeached ... will the jury be instructed to disregard everything she testified to in the trial?

Janet

I don't know--I'm not an attorney---just related to a lot of them--LOL ;  Common sense tells me she has already been proven incorrect.  Just how/if Judge Perry would address this issue in these proceedings, I have no idea;  Common sense tells me she could surely be in serious hot water with Gentiva.
after the verdict comes sentencing and then the judge is going to deal with Baez 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2123 on: July 02, 2011, 08:47:04 PM »

No AC in prison...     

You sure about that?

Going to google...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2124 on: July 02, 2011, 08:50:35 PM »

Batta Batta Batta Batta Schawinnnng Batta ... LMAO

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2125 on: July 02, 2011, 08:51:28 PM »

This is the second time I have seen Bob Kealing tweet this....wonder what he knows?

@bobkealing
bob kealing
Don't drop off-this story will not end with the verdict“@TheSusieQue: @bobkealing grief counselors, get ready for viewers in "withdrawal"!”
3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Hmmmm ... could it be that perhaps there will be forthcoming litgation concerning CinCin?

Ono

If Cindy is impeached ... will the jury be instructed to disregard everything she testified to in the trial?

Janet

I don't know--I'm not an attorney---just related to a lot of them--LOL ;  Common sense tells me she has already been proven incorrect.  Just how/if Judge Perry would address this issue in these proceedings, I have no idea;  Common sense tells me she could surely be in serious hot water with Gentiva.
I am not a lawyer either but have worked for them for 25 years.  Normally, the jury instructions deal with this issue.  A typical jury instruction is similar to what is as follows (re truthfulness of witnesses):  A witness may be discredited or impeached by contradictory evidence or inconsistent conduct, or by evidence that at other times the witness has made material statements, under oath or otherwise, which are inconsistent with the present testimony of the witness.  If you believe that any witness has been impeached or discredited, it is your exclusive province to give the testimony of that witness only such credit as you may think it deserves.

Thanks!!!   
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2126 on: July 02, 2011, 08:55:14 PM »

No AC in prison...     

You sure about that?

Going to google...
Up at Lowell, during the winter, it can go into the 20's during a cold snap..its near ocala.. They get COLD at night  Monkey Devil! Big Bertha will keep her warm

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2127 on: July 02, 2011, 08:56:17 PM »

Batta Batta Batta Batta Schawinnnng Batta ... LMAO

It's only gay if you make eye contact!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2128 on: July 02, 2011, 09:00:22 PM »

Nancy had Bill Schaefferon.. he had to get testy and say,'Are you going to let me speak?"  Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2129 on: July 02, 2011, 09:00:57 PM »

No AC in prison...     

You sure about that?

Going to google...
Up at Lowell, during the winter, it can go into the 20's during a cold snap..its near ocala.. They get COLD at night  Monkey Devil! Big Bertha will keep her warm

Really no a/c or heat..........Kc here you go....

I googled and couldn't find anything.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2130 on: July 02, 2011, 09:02:45 PM »

Nancy had Bill Schaefferon.. he had to get testy and say,'Are you going to let me speak?"  Monkey Devil!

Good for him.
Bill and Kathy that give the updates daily I'm sure are tired....
 Monkey Devil!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2131 on: July 02, 2011, 09:04:46 PM »

I went shopping for my 4th of july party today and got everything done around the house so I can be free to wtch it tomorrow.. I am worried.. I am freakin obsessed. I hope we have more rain Monday so I can postpone my pool party cookout 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2132 on: July 02, 2011, 09:04:51 PM »

Forgot my manners-Sorry, everyone!  Good Saturday,one day before Closing Arguments in the Casey Anthony trial, evening! Just wanted to throw my two cents into the hat here.  I think the state likely initially discussed calling Shirley Plesea as a witness.  However, given her health and Mr. Plesea's situation, I think they opted not to.  She may have been unwilling to testify against Cindy (or Casey, as she would lose Cindy) and reluctant to subject Alex & herself to media attention.  I'm not saying that as fact, just reading between the lines of her and Rick Plesea's emails (SM archives).  Moreover, it would probably constitute hearsay as it was not firsthand knowledge of the alleged June 15th fight.  Either way, the state knows if Cindy called Shirley Plesea from home or her cell on the morning of June 16th. It wouldn't be hard to prove if she called from Gentiva either, but proving the actual conversation content is a whole other story.
Lee, on the other hand, could confirm or deny the story. However, as the state already rested, I doubt they can introduce this as new discovery evidence now. I do think Casey took Caylee before dawn on June 16th though because IIRC, her phone records show her using it until 1:54 a.m. and then a break until 2:57a.m. .  The second break occurred from 3:22 a.m. until 7:45 a.m. when someone at the Anthony home called her cell http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htm . The second break in activity has been classified as a Sleep Break since it appears to be a patterned behavior.  However, it's the 7:45 a.m. call from the Anthony home to Casey's cell that makes me question if Casey was indeed sleeping.  I just don't think Casey called her cell phone from home because she couldn't find it.  It doesn't fit.  JMO
Well, off and running.  Catch you all later!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2133 on: July 02, 2011, 09:10:19 PM »

diana tennis just made a good point on Jude Jeanie.  She said that the fact cindy got on the stand and blatently lied about the chloroform just highlighted for the jury how important and damning the chloroform searches on the computer are.  casey is def gonna get murder 1 i think
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2134 on: July 02, 2011, 09:15:42 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

RichardHornsbyRichard Hornsby
So do yall think, while preparing for closing arguments, Cheny Mason keeps saying to Jose Baez: "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"
8 minutes ago

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2135 on: July 02, 2011, 09:18:06 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/index.html

June 30, 2011
Casey Anthony Case, CSI

Dr. Michael Baden examines the forensic evidence that is key to the trial

thanks Blonde....but I would not waste my time listening to him......we are fixing to take off for the day...taking our canine kids for a ride in the country!!
I know he swings both ways 

I went back after the PS trial and looked at a few cases Baden was hired as liar for hire and found his ludicrous opinions in those going back yrs......he sold his soul so long ago, so he and his wife are a perfect pair .........a pair of SCUMBAGS and that is being kind!

I didn't realize this Brailsford case was in 91, so Baden has been a sellout for 20 yrs at least...

I was trying to find this info ......here it is from the book, Baden testified  (and he stated that the lack of abrasion marks  on her ankles proved she was dead before she hit the water, but again there was NOTHING left of her leg but bone) the jury actually laughed about this when questioned after the trial since first Baden was using a photograph to make any and all determinations and secondly the tissue he spoke of was NO LONGER PRESENT......theory was the crabs and fish fed on her body before she was found on a tip of a witch (remember this was in Salem Mass) . This book is a must read IMO as it also reminded me somewhat of what could have happened to Natalee Holloway. A SCREAM ON THE WATER is the book if anyone is interested. If you want to see the relevant parts to Dr M Baden, go here http://www.amazon.com/Scream-Water-Story-Murder-Salem/dp/0312962991#reader_0312962991

then go to the LOOK INSIDE and then type Baden in the search function....

I also know the witch aspect sounds crazy but when you read this book, you will understand how specific she was and I feel if the LE hadn't gone to her, that Marth Brailsford would have never been found. She told LE they were wasting their time searching for Martha in Glouchester Harbor and that Martha's body was weighed down on the ocean floor behind an  Island off of Marblehead. While LE was on the phone with the witch a lobsterman was hauling in his traps behind Cat Island off of Marblehead, and as he pulled in the trawl lines he made a grisly discovery of a skelotonized body caught in his trap by an anchor tied to Martha's leg with a diving belt tied to her waist, and she was naked.

All of that is in both the book I referenced and this one:

http://books.google.com/books?id=O10rxQeYPIkC&pg=PA271&lpg=PA271&dq=laurie+cabot+%2B+martha+brailsford&source=bl&ots=0uR8HScKOh&sig=E_2afpdOt_CSoIpnZyM055JlIlQ&hl=en&ei=-mIPToDCFdSEtgf4r7DZDQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=laurie%20cabot%20%2B%20martha%20brailsford&f=false

Page 271

I thought Baden was an amazing forensic pathologist, and I followed him for years, until he turned his face in this case. I never missed an Autopsy show or any of his tv & cable specials. I still find it odd that I haven't found his video from his visit to UT Knoxville facility. He walked outside & talked in detail about the Body Farm. I thought he was so talented... Now I sorta feel like he's a sellout.

Anybody remember him on Fox or CNN stating that he knows who Caylee's father is but it's not his place to say? Will he tell all to the highest bidder? Uhhh ya think?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2136 on: July 02, 2011, 09:19:42 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

RichardHornsbyRichard Hornsby
So do yall think, while preparing for closing arguments, Cheny Mason keeps saying to Jose Baez: "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"
8 minutes ago

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2137 on: July 02, 2011, 09:21:32 PM »

No AC in prison...     

You sure about that?

Going to google...

Really no a/c or heat..........Kc here you go....

I googled and couldn't find anything.

I found this at prison talk...it discusses Lowell mainly by former prisoners....

"not lowell dont have a/c butcept in solitary confidentment my fiancee does little things get solitary confindment cuz it has a/c..but in population its hot as hell and its not that bad..as long she stays too herself remember she around females and they gossip so she dont want get caught in anything to lose her gaintime....they with write dr in second so just stay herself and maybe few friends but watch who u hang around females can get into to trouble and but its not bad at all the guards they all that but u have few the laid back.."

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6132706

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2138 on: July 02, 2011, 09:23:18 PM »

I am watching Jeanine Pirro on Fox and they are having a good time making fun of Bobo and the Anthonys 

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2139 on: July 02, 2011, 09:24:48 PM »

They had the goods on Casey, the hundreds of cheques she wrote.
They could have used that as a weapon to get Caylee away from her.
Or used it as a weapon for a consequence unless she smartened up.
Caylee could have been in daycare and they could have managed.
But they just sat there and did nothing. Azzhats.
Cindy is a piece of work, always though she was involved somehow and that she knew even before the maggot car came home. What happened to all the maggots ? Did Cindy just clean them up ? 
Yesterday I was in a neighbood fast food place where I could see the grill. Those maggots sizzling like hamburger on a grill came into my mind and I was done.  No food for me there.
Ugh. WTF were the ANTS thinking ?
I feel sorry for them, but not the kind of sympathy etc I felt for Beth Holloway
or so many others like Mark Lunsford.
And her lawyer is out there promoting her and her lifetime of bs and lies and probably shopping the networks for a money deal. I think that is why George is still in that house, he wants his share of the blood money.

I think Scared Monkey's has a thread specifically for the initial transcripts-they explain the beginning better than I can. They're worth the read.

All the speculation from people the very first friends and family LE talked to were similar stories that Cindy had told kc she was done and her and GA were filing for custody of Caylee.

kc left soon after and took Caylee with her, kc was an adult and Caylee was her daughter. I don't know any state where it's illegal for adult kids with their own kids, to take their kids indefinitely and not tell the grandparents. The car was called in stolen, the check charges were filed etc, because those are crimes, therefore there are laws in place that allow LE to get involved. They did and kc was arrested, on legitimate charges, but more than likely kept in jail hoping she'd crack and say where Caylee was.

The month kc had taken Caylee and left Cindy called kc and left messages when kc wouldn't pick up. When kc did answer she'd ask to talk to Caylee, but kc made excuses and wouldn't allow her to.  I'm sure Cindy does blame herself for "threatening" to take Caylee making kc leave, but had they not told her and just went and filed for custody an investigation to prove kc was unfit would have had to be done, unless kc just signed her over, which from what I've seen of kc I don't think would have happened.

Everyone, including Lee, assumed kc was keeping Caylee away to punish her mom for "threatening" to get custody, which is why him and his GF started trying to physically locate kc, both inviting her out for a drink or whatever, every time kc didn't show.

That is also why from the beginning people have speculated that kc killed Caylee to spite her mom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.