April 23, 2024, 02:55:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 678662 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2240 on: July 02, 2011, 11:04:08 PM »

The "butcept" cracks are so hilarious!  I'm still laughing!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2241 on: July 02, 2011, 11:04:37 PM »

No AC in prison...      

What about heat?  Does it even get that cold in Florida?

It gets real cold in Florida!  For us anyway.  

It is not cold unless you are a Florida native. I lived there for a few years and never once turned on my heat system. All my neighbors had theirs on. LOL

Your turn is coming!  You'll be leaving your left turn signal on soon too!!   
omg    or go 30 in the left lane

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2242 on: July 02, 2011, 11:05:29 PM »

NG rerun from earlier is on.. Aunt Pam talks on the phone with Nancy

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2243 on: July 02, 2011, 11:10:14 PM »

GERALDO is as much a mediawhore as Bozo (and that is about his only acheivement, albeit a crappy one)

What was his only achievement?  What are you referring to?  I can't remember much about him, butcept he had a talk show, right?  And he wrote a book about how many ladies he slept with.   And he opened an empty vault.  Other than that, my mind draws a huge blank.

And this website didn't help enlighten me either:
http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Geraldo_Rivera

So:

1)  What's he really famous for?
2)  Please, monkeys, please stop re-posting that boat photo.  I'm trying to eat.
Kids Incorporated? Bahaha!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2244 on: July 02, 2011, 11:10:36 PM »

People pay their respects to Caylee as the Casey Anthony trial winds down

ORANGE COUNTY -- 
In the woods of Suburban Drive, there's a memorial with a patriotic theme, not far from where Caylee Anthony's remains were found on 2008.

On the eve of closing arguments in the trial of Caylee's mother, Casey, people are gathering, leaving flowers and stuffed animals and American flags, in honor of the little girl they never met, but fell in love with. This memorial is down the road from an original memorial that had been overloaded with stuff animals and toys, pictures, balloons and flowers. Some said they were upset that the original memorial had been taken down.

::snipping2::

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/273228/People-pay-their-respects-to-Caylee-as-the-Casey-Anthony-trial-winds-down

I wonder when Cindy will go there to tear it down 

... or Lee Anthony.

Janet

+++++

George & Cindy Anthony Return Home; Search Continues
 Posted: 11:36 am EST December 13, 2008
Updated: 6:45 pm EST December 14, 2008

<snipped>

A larger FBI team returned Saturday to the scene where the remains of a small child were found near Caylee Marie Anthony's home. The team helped the Orange County Sheriff's Office process the crime scene and the area around it by sifting through buckets of dirt.

Baez took several items from the Anthony home. His search follows a search by detectives late Thursday night and Friday morning.

Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, also showed up at the home Saturday afternoon. When he arrived, he ripped up a makeshift memorial made of flowers, teddy bears, and pictures. The memorial was placed in the Anthony’s yard Saturday night.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2245 on: July 02, 2011, 11:10:42 PM »

No AC in prison...      

It is not cold unless you are a Florida native. I lived there for a few years and never once turned on my heat system. All my neighbors had theirs on. LOL

ITA about not having to turn your heat on often and I live in the NW Panhandle......now, when we are outside and it's below 60 we are in hoodies and cold, but I had my air on many times thru the winter or the windows and sliders open because of the non-stop wind coming off the Gulf, I can recall turning the heat on about 8 times last yr (and I am not even a Florida native, but generally the lows aren't that bad - around 50 IIRC) and also it is a rare event that we get into the 30's here.

I did find this chart for avg lows and only three months have lows in the 40's....generally the lows for the colder months are 50-60's in NW Florida......no clue about Ocala though.

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/USFL0399

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2246 on: July 02, 2011, 11:12:48 PM »

Pam Plesea on phone with NG on HLN! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2247 on: July 02, 2011, 11:13:43 PM »

No AC in prison...      

ITA about not having to turn your heat on often and I live in the NW Panhandle......now, when we are outside and it's below 60 we are in hoodies and cold, but I had my air on many times thru the winter or the windows and sliders open because of the non-stop wind coming off the Gulf, I can recall turning the heat on about 8 times last yr (and I am not even a Florida native, but generally the lows aren't that bad - around 50 IIRC) and also it is a rare event that we get into the 30's here.

I did find this chart for avg lows and only three months have lows in the 40's....generally the lows for the colder months are 50-60's in NW Florida......no clue about Ocala though.

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/USFL0399

I begin to slip into a coma when it gets down to about 70 degrees.      brrrrrrrrrr

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2248 on: July 02, 2011, 11:14:28 PM »

I don't trust her any more than I trust Kronks ex-wife.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2249 on: July 02, 2011, 11:15:21 PM »

"They appear to be the ALL AMERICAN family" she says.

SHOOT ME! I can't take it anymore. The ALL AMERICAN EMBARRASSMENT is more like it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2250 on: July 02, 2011, 11:17:53 PM »

I missed the all American family part, lol.

She basically told the same story that was in the article posted today, she sounded very nervous.  She didn't tell the part about Casey taking Caylee and leaving before the morning of the 16th of June.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2251 on: July 02, 2011, 11:18:10 PM »

"They appear to be the ALL AMERICAN family" she says.

SHOOT ME! I can't take it anymore. The ALL AMERICAN EMBARRASSMENT is more like it.
Appearance and reality are two different things.. Cindy was very into appearances.. she appears to have bought every dress in the ugly store for court..never wore the same thing twice 

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2252 on: July 02, 2011, 11:20:15 PM »

Sorry, couldn't help myself  Monkey Devil!    

That's great! blah-blah-blah-blah-blah

Bozo could right a series of books on that topic. As serious and sad as this case was there was days Bozo's and his apparent inability to comprehend basic English, even after Judge Perry dumbed down his explanations had me laughing so hard I couldn't breath.

Watching Bozo do the same exact thing he was just told not to by JP, 10 times in a row, before JP calling a side bar was pretty funny. The side bars probably involved JP trying to draw preschool picture explanations, which he failed to understand too. I wonder what went on in chambers, did JP try hitting him with a smart stick, play him School House Rock tapes on court procedures, .....
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 11:22:14 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2253 on: July 02, 2011, 11:20:47 PM »

I don't trust her any more than I trust Kronks ex-wife.

Kronk's Ex-Wife Believes He Killed Caylee
Defense: Roy Kronk 'Ignored' As Suspect In Caylee's Death
POSTED: 6:05 am EST November 19, 2009
UPDATED: 12:46 pm EST November 21, 2009

<snipped>

Kronk's ex-wife, Jill Kerley, provided damaging testimony to Casey's defense. Kerley gave her deposition, saying she believes that her ex-husband killed Caylee.

WESH 2's Bob Kealing watched portions of the video of Kerley's deposition.

"The more I think about it, the more my gut's telling me he had something to do with it," Kerley said.

Casey's defense team said it should be able to use the damaging testimony from Kronk's past.

Kerley, who said she spent four and a half turbulent months as Mrs. Roy Kronk, claimed he restrained her with duct tape twice -- a claim Kronk denies.

<snipped>

http://www.wesh.com/news/21661209/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2254 on: July 02, 2011, 11:22:00 PM »

Why would Cindy allow Casey to write checks on her account for so long?  There's no way she couldn't have known after, at the most, a couple weeks.  Even if she didn't want to directly confront Casey, Cindy could have gone to the bank and gotten a new account.  At the very least she could have simply taken the checkbook back on her own and hidden her supply of blank checks.

I can only come up with 2 potential reasons why she didn't stop it, 1.  She was afraid the bank would prosecute if Casey kept writing checks on the closed account. This doesn't make much sense to me because it effected not only Cindy but George and Caylee.  2.  Cindy wanted her to for some reason.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2255 on: July 02, 2011, 11:22:34 PM »

I tend to believe Pam... she maintained a relationship with Shirley

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2256 on: July 02, 2011, 11:23:25 PM »

Interesting article, but I thought George's sister was in the hospital when they met?
She also says Lee was there that night. We've only "heard" that Cindy told Lee about this, not that he was present.
There were so many things that were omitted from the trial, but I guess the prosecution would still be presenting their case if they didn't
cut things out.
All I really care about at this point is that there's a verdict of guilty.

Your mother sounds adorable.  What does she think of Bozo?  My mother, have not talked to her since the trial started, thinks they have no evidence and she despises law enforcement, lawyers, cops, judges, etc., so she would buy any story they tell just to believe the wench was not guilty. 

This hatred comes from her protecting my brother who lived in Florida for along time and getting DUI after DUI.  Anything this kid does, not a kid any more, is okay with my mother.  She/he left Florida and neither will go back, because they say he would be arrested on the spot.  Believe he left after being bonded out on his last DUI and never went to court and was looking at a long prison term.  My mother would lie, regardless of her grandchild being dead, but she is picky about who she defends.  I don't think she would do so for me.  In fact, I think she would move away and hide so as to not have to testify.  I do not think she would give a hoot if my children were missing/dead, and I did it.  She would just stay away.  My mother has her favorites and my brother seems to be her first fav and then my sister, but my sister grew up pretty good other than relationships starting and ending constantly. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #2257 on: July 02, 2011, 11:25:00 PM »

Whoraldo thinks the state has done a fair to middlin job?  Did he forget to pass the bong to the next person?

Hey everyone.  I haven't been reading here much lately--been EXTREMELY busy.  But I thought I'd throw my two cents in.  What kills me about Rivera is that he touts himself as a lawyer.  Graduating from law school doesn't make you a lawyer--practicing law makes you a lawyer.  Rivera graduated from lawschool in 1969 and, after a brief stint as a lawyer for a Puerto Rican activist group, became a journalist in 1970.  He never tried a case, never practiced law, never took a deposition, never argued a case, never did jack as a lawyer.  So he has no idea what the heck he's talking about.  Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.   

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2258 on: July 02, 2011, 11:28:06 PM »

Whoraldo thinks the state has done a fair to middlin job?  Did he forget to pass the bong to the next person?

Hey everyone.  I haven't been reading here much lately--been EXTREMELY busy.  But I thought I'd throw my two cents in.  What kills me about Rivera is that he touts himself as a lawyer.  Graduating from law school doesn't make you a lawyer--practicing law makes you a lawyer.  Rivera graduated from lawschool in 1969 and, after a brief stint as a lawyer for a Puerto Rican activist group, became a journalist in 1970.  He never tried a case, never practiced law, never took a deposition, never argued a case, never did jack as a lawyer.  So he has no idea what the heck he's talking about.  Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.   
ITA.  I mentioned that earlier.  He is such a fraud.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2259 on: July 02, 2011, 11:32:48 PM »

and I bet he was giving Baez advise! LOL

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.