April 26, 2024, 06:51:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 678863 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2340 on: July 03, 2011, 12:39:21 AM »

I heard them say someone had been searching for bamboo everything else.... bamboo flooring, bamboo furniture, bamboo everything under the sun... but no bamboo leaves.

When I heard that, I just laughed. Cindy must have a thing for all things bamboo.

Evidently KC was planning a big party after she offed George and Cindy, since she wanted all bamboo furniture and tiki torches.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2341 on: July 03, 2011, 12:40:56 AM »

If this was a perfect world, Casey would be found guilty,  Cindy gets arrested, Dr Baden and LKB get divorced and she runs off with Padilla, NG and LVM are baker act'd and the twins are adopted by River Cruz who is living with George while Cindy is in jail. 

You forgot the magical therapists.

Don't forget Dr. Spitz can hook up with Dr. Bock whatever the coyote lady's name is.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2342 on: July 03, 2011, 12:43:44 AM »

So...does the prosecution go first for closing arguments or defense?

Can't wait !

Shout out to Jess Star.  Hi!

Prosecution goes first - defense has rebuttal and then the prosecution has the LAST WORD.

If I was Casey's juror - she is getting a big fat GUILTY with a DP attached to it. I feel the state proved their case beyond a REASONABLE doubt.
I also spent time this weekend thinking of all of the opportunities she was GIVEN along the way to tell the truth. She never did. She passed on every one.

So, I would walk her down to the end of that Universal Studio's hallway... and give her the needle. It was never a game.

I'm with you Carpe!    ::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2343 on: July 03, 2011, 12:44:37 AM »

If Cindy didn't want to prosecute, she could have changed banks or closed the account that Casey was helping herself to, kept her credit cards at work locked up or done any number of things. Casey wrote hundreds of cheques, Casey must have had the cheques because Cindy is an idiot.
I was robbed one time and I had to close all existing accounts. Everything was taken care of by the bank and it only took them one day to do and I was only inconvenienced for two weeks as my direct deposit had to be re routed  and it took my employer a bit longer to change the routing numbers. For a couple of weeks if I wanted any cash, I had to make a personal appearance to get it.
So Cindy could have stopped it without any prosecution.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2344 on: July 03, 2011, 12:46:40 AM »

If Cindy didn't want to prosecute, she could have changed banks or closed the account that Casey was helping herself to, kept her credit cards at work locked up or done any number of things. Casey wrote hundreds of cheques, Casey must have had the cheques because Cindy is an idiot.
I was robbed one time and I had to close all existing accounts. Everything was taken care of by the bank and it only took them one day to do and I was only inconvenienced for two weeks as my direct deposit had to be re routed  and it took my employer a bit longer to change the routing numbers. For a couple of weeks if I wanted any cash, I had to make a personal appearance to get it.
So Cindy could have stopped it without any prosecution.

I am not sure if you can or not. Someone stole my credit cards and check book and when I went to the bank, I had to sign a affidavit saying they were stolen and that I would prosecute if any charges were brought.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2345 on: July 03, 2011, 12:48:00 AM »

This had me rolling on the floor! I just love it.

She's not as drunk as some thinkle peep she is.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2346 on: July 03, 2011, 12:49:25 AM »

On the phone with my computer illiterate mama (she says hi to all, LOL) We were wondering... during rebuttal was it proven that chlorophyll was actually never searched?? So all of Cindy's searches were actually a lie?

No search was found anywhere, there were two witnesses (not sure I'd spell their names correctly, lol) One testified about the deleted items that were searched, and one testified about the complete hard drive.  

Cindy lied.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2347 on: July 03, 2011, 12:49:55 AM »

This had me rolling on the floor! I just love it.

She's not as drunk as some thinkle peep she is.

You know that was pitiful.............she was trying to be helpful and made a complete fool out of herself. On twitter they were saying "call Yuri back quick for a breathalyzer"   LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2348 on: July 03, 2011, 12:54:42 AM »

I bet our west coast and central time monkeys cant wait for this trial to end.. I cant imagine getting up at 5:30 and 6 am to watch it..    

I am in a different time zone.  I have gotten up at 3:30 or 4 every day.  I don't think that is so special though.  It actually works out that a lot of the trial is done and my family isn't much impacted by it.  By the time they get up it is at least half over then I go out to the garden for a while.  Come back in for the remainder and then get on with the rest of my day after that.  Just Us For Caylee

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2349 on: July 03, 2011, 12:54:51 AM »

How long do you think each of closing arguments will take?  Prosecution should be the longest, correct?  (wait, I forgot about bozo's pontificating...)
I think they each get 3 hrs.. the state may go for 2.. Bobo gets to bullchit for 3 and then the state will come back for 1

I do not know that I can handle bozo non stop for 3 hours...

I may mute it for his part and just enjoy the quiet while I read here.
I peeked from work and with the tweets and the funny comments ( Hornsby is a hoot )  it was fun.
When I try to watch live like on Friday, I went into a semi coma on the couch, woke up , and had missed most of it. Caught up on HLN on the endless loops, but still don't know what parts of what was televised that the jury saw or didn't see.
flutterby42
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2350 on: July 03, 2011, 01:09:46 AM »

I've seen in a couple of posts that "this is not a game". But to Casey it is. Psychopaths thrive on "the game" of manipulating other people. She saw Caylee as a burden, eliminated the problem, tossed her in the woods because she saw NO difference between the child and a dead animal. Psychopaths only consider the usefulness of other people. Caylee was no longer useful to Casey. When Caylee was born, Casey was able to get her parents to do whatever she wanted, because the grandparents loved Caylee. But, at some point, Cindy and George stopped letting Casey get away with her crap. They called her on the carpet and then Caylee was nothing more than a disruption to the Bella Vita she had planned. Once Caylee was more of a burden than a tool, Casey had no use for her anymore. She knew that she couldn't just give Caylee up, because that would remove the one tool that she had. So she got rid of her and would have "disappeared" herself, never telling Cindy and George where Caylee was. She was sure she could simply go on with her life and they would never find out. I'm sure that once she found her "mark" she would have moved far, far away and lost contact with her family. Remember, there is no law that says an adult can't move away and start a new life. She could have never allowed contact between the grandparents and Caylee. They would have never even known that Caylee was dead. Cindy screwed up the "game" by finding Casey before her "disappearance" could happen.

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the universe" ~ Albert Einstein
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2351 on: July 03, 2011, 01:09:50 AM »

I bet our west coast and central time monkeys cant wait for this trial to end.. I cant imagine getting up at 5:30 and 6 am to watch it..    

In the beginning I did get up that early but after a while I could not keep that schedule up. I missed a lot of the morning testimony and had to watch it in the evening. Tomorrow I hope to be awake to see the closings. Part of me can't wait for this to be over, and another part of me is going to greatly miss Judge B. Perry and the camaraderie with my fellow monkeys. 

Well, this monkey is always glad to see you, Shell, no matter what time it is!! 

I've thought about the west coast monkeys throughout this trial and a big hat tip to their diligience!!

I wish that Cindy's sister in law's testimony could have been part of the trial. For me, her story provides the catalyst for it all. Of course, had Cindy been forthcoming, it would be part of the trial, anyway.

Thank you Miss CBB 
It doesn't help that I often have insomnia-but that's another thread! I too wonder why the argument over the theft of the money never came up.

I have to say, I am surprised that Jose did not present a Postmortem Depression defense. Not that it would have worked, but it makes more sense than the BS he presented in opening.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2352 on: July 03, 2011, 01:11:25 AM »

Why would Cindy allow Casey to write checks on her account for so long?  There's no way she couldn't have known after, at the most, a couple weeks.  Even if she didn't want to directly confront Casey, Cindy could have gone to the bank and gotten a new account.  At the very least she could have simply taken the checkbook back on her own and hidden her supply of blank checks.

I can only come up with 2 potential reasons why she didn't stop it, 1.  She was afraid the bank would prosecute if Casey kept writing checks on the closed account. This doesn't make much sense to me because it effected not only Cindy but George and Caylee.  2.  Cindy wanted her to for some reason.
#3 She was afraid if she confronted Casey, Casey would take Caylee and she'd never see either of them again (maybe she'd miss Caylee more)
#4 She couldn't admit to herself (much less anyone else) what kind of daughter she really had= Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Just helping you out with your list.    Having worked in banking, I can tell you I never had a customer that didn't want to prosecute. It's a little hard to imagine. All MOO
Thanks for the input!  I am trying to make sense out of anything they do butcept ( ) I don't think it's possible.  If only we could truth serum then I believe we'd find that Cindy and Casey are truly 2 peas in a pod.
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2353 on: July 03, 2011, 01:24:16 AM »

Probably will not get any sleep tonight.  I'm so excited about tomorrow and the conclusion of this trial that it will seem like each hour is a day.  Of course, the whole trial has seemed to warp time. 

I do hope the prosecution team is in top form, and Bozo is as usual.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2354 on: July 03, 2011, 01:27:50 AM »

The insurer at my work allows for about two years on disability insurance payments.
Fit for work medical assessments are done all along. If you are never going to be fit to come back then a medical retirement is almost forced and you then get your pension. If you are too young to be collecting a pension, a buyout is done.
The few persons at my work who were off on long term disablity said that the insurance company demanded medical reports frequently from their doctors and they felt pressured to get back to work. Or take the pension as it looked as if they were never going to come back.
I don't know of any insurer employer who will pay forever on disabliity.
If a person is injured on the job, that is a different story.   
At my work place you can be on short term disability for 6 months and you have to send in frequent updates from your doctor.  Then you go to long term disability if you were a full time employee.  Same thing frequent reports.  You can be on this while applying for Social Security Disability.  If that is approved then you have to pay back the long term disability.  The SSDI takes a long time to be approved.  At least that is what happened to me. 

With most companies you get a percentage of your salary for example 70% for 6 months.  If your Dr. (and the company can require you to see "their" dr. of choice as well)  determines that you are not capable of going back to work you're eligible for Long term Disability. You typically get 50% - 65% of your salary. Once (and if) approved 1/2 of your benefits are taxable & 1/2 are not.   Most companies require you to apply for SSDI.  If you win SSDI and most people don't unless they appeal a few times your LTD (long term disability) is offset by your SSDI payments.  You're no better off but the company doesn't have to pay 100% of your disability salary.  Almost all companies that I worked with would only allow two years of LTD for mental illness such as depression etc.  SSDI obviously does not.  If you are awarded SSDI you would get retro payments and your company would demand their "portion" out of the lump sum.  You still pay for your health insurance while under short term disability & long term disability while awaiting the SSDI verdict.  You'd obviously being eligible for federal health aid if you were awarded SSDI.  This type of disabilities would be non work related bad back, MS, cancer, heart conditions etc.  Worker's Compensation is a whole 'nother ballgame.  That would be injured on the job, stressed beyond belief because of job etc.   Is Cindy on Worker's Comp or LTD????
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2355 on: July 03, 2011, 01:28:15 AM »

I've seen in a couple of posts that "this is not a game". But to Casey it is. Psychopaths thrive on "the game" of manipulating other people. She saw Caylee as a burden, eliminated the problem, tossed her in the woods because she saw NO difference between the child and a dead animal. Psychopaths only consider the usefulness of other people. Caylee was no longer useful to Casey. When Caylee was born, Casey was able to get her parents to do whatever she wanted, because the grandparents loved Caylee. But, at some point, Cindy and George stopped letting Casey get away with her crap. They called her on the carpet and then Caylee was nothing more than a disruption to the Bella Vita she had planned. Once Caylee was more of a burden than a tool, Casey had no use for her anymore. She knew that she couldn't just give Caylee up, because that would remove the one tool that she had. So she got rid of her and would have "disappeared" herself, never telling Cindy and George where Caylee was. She was sure she could simply go on with her life and they would never find out. I'm sure that once she found her "mark" she would have moved far, far away and lost contact with her family. Remember, there is no law that says an adult can't move away and start a new life. She could have never allowed contact between the grandparents and Caylee. They would have never even known that Caylee was dead. Cindy screwed up the "game" by finding Casey before her "disappearance" could happen.

I have always believed that was what she had planned.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2356 on: July 03, 2011, 01:28:58 AM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Shocking_Allegations_In_Casey_Anthony_Case_Exclusive.php

Part 2 of Pam Plesea interview
Shocking Allegations In Casey Anthony Case
ORLANDO, Fla.—After part one of Pam Plesea’s exclusive interview ran in this paper, she then followed it up with an appearance on HLN’s “Nancy Grace” show and started backpedaling part of her story. However, I have documentation on everything that she reported to me, and so does the famed author Kathleen McKenna, who has been aided extensively in her book by Plesea, who is a retired English teacher and the aunt of defendant Casey Anthony.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2357 on: July 03, 2011, 01:32:29 AM »

http://thesop.org/story/20110703/beware-the-casey-anthony-death-stare.html

Beware The Casey Anthony Death Stare

Poor, poor Caylee, the child may have died from sheer terror staring at her mother`s demonic face.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2358 on: July 03, 2011, 01:50:30 AM »

How long do you think each of closing arguments will take?  Prosecution should be the longest, correct?  (wait, I forgot about bozo's pontificating...)
I think they each get 3 hrs.. the state may go for 2.. Bobo gets to bullchit for 3 and then the state will come back for 1

Will that include the expected 1 or 2,000 times Judge Perry will have to remind Bozo about the rules for closing arguments, followed by an explanation of what those rules say and an explanation of what that means. I hope so, if not his closing could take days.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2359 on: July 03, 2011, 01:54:42 AM »

http://thesop.org/story/20110703/beware-the-casey-anthony-death-stare.html

Beware The Casey Anthony Death Stare

Poor, poor Caylee, the child may have died from sheer terror staring at her mother`s demonic face.

pure evil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.