April 24, 2024, 11:36:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 678715 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: July 01, 2011, 09:51:42 AM »

The door on killer cam keeps opening and closing.

"killer cam" HYSTERICAL

off to the park for a playdate - hopefully when we get back they'll be back to the trial instead of stalling

I read something somewhere, possibly a tweet, that Bozo would rather delay until after the 4th so that the jurors do not rush to get home. 

Makes sense from his standpoint, but the outcome will be the same. GUILTY.
I predict the jury will come back with a verdict within 2 hours.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: July 01, 2011, 09:52:08 AM »

Krystal Holloway has had enough time on TV, I'm sick of seeing her.

If she had any decency AT ALL she would have gone home, and granted interviews (if she really felt the need to tell the world what a ho she is) AFTER the verdict is in.  This is about a two year old baby being murdered, it's not about her.  

She's disgusting.  

jmo

OMG!? She's doing interviews?????
Yep... she actually went to Anderson Cooper (I think it was) so he could interview her. He didn't go to her, as far as I know.

For the Love of All that's Good! Well, that just proves her character. Too bad the jury doesn't know this. 
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #262 on: July 01, 2011, 09:52:40 AM »

I hope they keep the slore in a holding cell all day long while she waits cause her lawyer is a putz.
yep.....Baiz has no ideal how dumb he is looking right now.....even the Judge thinks he is xrazy...now I see why he and Casey gets along so good.....they re both nuttier then a fruitcake.
She didn't want to go into that holding area did she!  I know they will be back around 10 or so ask I'm taking my grand baby to the doctor this am as she had a bike accident last night and they want to see her today.  She has a very sore nose and I'm sure a black eye today.  Poor baby just learned to ride bike with no training wheels.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: July 01, 2011, 09:53:38 AM »

Not sure if you all are getting the same commercials as I am...but, Im in tears now.  The car commercial singing "You Are My Sunshine" just came on...Sad Sweet Caylee.

YES!!!  This has happened several times now so that I am beginning to wonder if it is just coincidental. 

Just heartbreaking to hear that tune right in the middle of this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #264 on: July 01, 2011, 09:53:41 AM »

The door on killer cam keeps opening and closing.

"killer cam" HYSTERICAL

off to the park for a playdate - hopefully when we get back they'll be back to the trial instead of stalling

I read something somewhere, possibly a tweet, that Bozo would rather delay until after the 4th so that the jurors do not rush to get home. 

Makes sense from his standpoint, but the outcome will be the same. GUILTY.
I predict the jury will come back with a verdict within 2 hours.

That is what I am thinking.  Just long enough to fill out the papers for all of her zillion charges. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: July 01, 2011, 09:54:49 AM »

And with Gentiva, how were they supposed to know that Slores incubator was going to lie and they would need to rebut her lie?  She never said in 3 years she made those searches on that day when her work records show she was at work. 

I thought I heard that DT can also prove she was "banking" the same day or even "with George picking up the car" and therefore will dispute the time records of Gentiva. I wonder how State will handle this---provided it's true?

All of that happened on July15..and if they make an issue of that they are crazy. 

I am sure her company paid her for the time off she took that day due to the emergency situation. 

She left to get the deathmobile, she had to go to the bank to get the $$$ to pay the towyard..she went home with George..semicleaned out the deathmobile..went back to work and her supervisor sent her home to find Casey/Caylee and get to the bottom of this. 

Now if she tries to step on Gentiva for this...she is truly crazier then anyone I have ever met.  If they paid her for that entire day it was out of the goodness of their heart...not because they didn't know she was MIA..they sent her home to take care of her issues.

Ah! Thanks Gypsy! I wasn't aware of the dates in question, and that does make total sense. They were being nice to her!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #266 on: July 01, 2011, 09:54:55 AM »

sorry, texasmom.. i butchered your quote.  i agree about Krystal-River.

No problem!  

I'd better change the channel HLN is filling this break from court with her complete interview!  

That was probably part of Baez's plan too, to torture us.   Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: July 01, 2011, 09:55:10 AM »

And with Gentiva, how were they supposed to know that Slores incubator was going to lie and they would need to rebut her lie?  She never said in 3 years she made those searches on that day when her work records show she was at work. 

I thought I heard that DT can also prove she was "banking" the same day or even "with George picking up the car" and therefore will dispute the time records of Gentiva. I wonder how State will handle this---provided it's true?

All of that happened on July15..and if they make an issue of that they are crazy. 

I am sure her company paid her for the time off she took that day due to the emergency situation. 

She left to get the deathmobile, she had to go to the bank to get the $$$ to pay the towyard..she went home with George..semicleaned out the deathmobile..went back to work and her supervisor sent her home to find Casey/Caylee and get to the bottom of this. 

Now if she tries to step on Gentiva for this...she is truly crazier then anyone I have ever met.  If they paid her for that entire day it was out of the goodness of their heart...not because they didn't know she was MIA..they sent her home to take care of her issues.

As far as I understand it, she was salaried so it would seem to me that she'd get paid whether or not she was there the whole day.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: July 01, 2011, 09:56:14 AM »

I think that Jose has shown us that there are a lot of people that don't understand “the law of natural consequences.”  Natural consequences arise a lot if you intentionally take a risk or break a rule.  If I speed on the highway, I know that, statistically, I’m not likely to be caught.  However, I also know that, if I’m caught, I have no recourse.  “You pays your money, and you takes your chances.” Casey is learning about hard information and never had anyone to give her trustworthy information.  I do believe she killed her animals, they meant no more than her own child to her..So now she is the one that killed her own daughter and throws herself at the mercy of the court because she’s has no daughter.  Most of us think there are answers to everything but somethings have no answers.. She killed her pets and her own child because she is evil, nothing more and nothing less..  I know people that believe it was an accident and I just say again, that makes a lot of sense, so if you find me dead, you will ride around with my body in the trunk, while you have a great time and then when I stick too bad, you throw me in the swamp after making sure my mouth is taped shut with duck tape..  I think we have to fear for people that have no common sense on the jury because I do believe there are many in the world that don't see evil when it does exist.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: July 01, 2011, 09:56:48 AM »

I hope they keep the slore in a holding cell all day long while she waits cause her lawyer is a putz.

That holding cell looks so weird to me.
I wonder how you breath in there?
Maybe they can shut off the oxygen supply to that cell and be done with this circus.

ITA..just turn the air off to her holding cell..and I am sick of the attorneys being able to sit in there with her..leave her there by herself let her stew in the heat.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #270 on: July 01, 2011, 09:57:01 AM »

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-if-looks-could-kill.html
Casey Anthony "If Looks Could Kill..."
  by Eyes at 12:58 PM

When you see anger to this degree, it is your warning that the person could be very volatile--to take precautions.

John Gardner murdered Amber Dubois and Chelsea King

These are my opinions and subject to change.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: July 01, 2011, 09:57:17 AM »

As far as I understand it, she was salaried so it would seem to me that she'd get paid whether or not she was there the whole day.

However ca STATED Gentiva doesn't want to pay for overtime.
Why make that statement?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: July 01, 2011, 09:57:59 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2011/06/30/bts.anthony.holloway.mistress.hln  video-   she was interviewed by Vinnie Politan, after court.  Not AC.. I was confused.  LMAO   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #273 on: July 01, 2011, 09:58:03 AM »

I think that Jose has shown us that there are a lot of people that don't understand “the law of natural consequences.”  Natural consequences arise a lot if you intentionally take a risk or break a rule.  If I speed on the highway, I know that, statistically, I’m not likely to be caught.  However, I also know that, if I’m caught, I have no recourse.  “You pays your money, and you takes your chances.” Casey is learning about hard information and never had anyone to give her trustworthy information.  I do believe she killed her animals, they meant no more than her own child to her..So now she is the one that killed her own daughter and throws herself at the mercy of the court because she’s has no daughter.  Most of us think there are answers to everything but somethings have no answers.. She killed her pets and her own child because she is evil, nothing more and nothing less..  I know people that believe it was an accident and I just say again, that makes a lot of sense, so if you find me dead, you will ride around with my body in the trunk, while you have a great time and then when I stick too bad, you throw me in the swamp after making sure my mouth is taped shut with duck tape..  I think we have to fear for people that have no common sense on the jury because I do believe there are many in the world that don't see evil when it does exist.

I was reading around the web last night and you cannot believe how many people also now believe she killed her pets. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: July 01, 2011, 09:58:13 AM »

You're right Terry. Good post. I hope Juror 4 can see KC's evil...sigh.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #275 on: July 01, 2011, 09:58:49 AM »

Krystal Holloway has had enough time on TV, I'm sick of seeing her.

If she had any decency AT ALL she would have gone home, and granted interviews (if she really felt the need to tell the world what a ho she is) AFTER the verdict is in.  This is about a two year old baby being murdered, it's not about her.  

She's disgusting.  

jmo

I just saw her interview with Vinnie - wow she is very immature and juvenile, an opportunist at best.  She is loving all the attention, she finds it to be gratifying which is so disgusting.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: July 01, 2011, 10:00:08 AM »

Yikes! I need to spell check or maybe more coffee.. Too early for me to be thinking..

TD
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: July 01, 2011, 10:00:54 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Musings from Richard “@RichardHornsby: Zippity do da, zippity yay, I have a feeling this is an imaginary issue for Mr. Jose!
1 minute ago

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

That report had better not refute Baez's claims or he will get worse than Birdfinger Boy for sure. 

I fully expect Judge to lodge a complaint with the State Bar but now I think it may go beyond that to some kind of contempt charges.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: July 01, 2011, 10:01:16 AM »

She was Curly..but they would still show when she was there and when she wasn't..and even salaried they may have just showed it as regular pay or they may have showed it as comp time or personal time or vacation. 

Since we hear she is making an issue of this ..my bet they just showed it as regular pay rather then making her use personal or vacation time.  And for this she is going to call them out?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: July 01, 2011, 10:02:29 AM »

Excellent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.