March 29, 2024, 02:49:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 676877 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: July 01, 2011, 12:51:50 PM »

Padilla just said he wasn't called because he could hurt both sides!!!       The man is a total fool!!!
Yes, both sides of a rubber room... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: July 01, 2011, 12:52:28 PM »

Casey Anthony at age 5; how did such a pretty little girl turn into such an evil murdering slore? Was she born that way? And did her upbringing contribute to her evilness? i think yes!!

I agree, a little of both contributed to her issues.  

Look at her eyes............even in that video there is something about her eyes.
soulless

When I was about 10 I asked my pastor if there were people who were born soulless and just put here for the sanctification of others.  He was totally shocked at my question and said "of course not."  I have asked that many times over the years because the Bible says we have the knowledge of right and wrong in our being but is that just some people or all people?  Are there soulless entities which roams this earth as a roaring lion (as the Bible describes) seeking out persons to destroy? If you watch this case you would think so because these people have destroyed everyone around them.

Without getting into too much biblical debate, I would just say that I don't believe anyone is born souless. Now, whether they are born wired incorrectly (like being a serial killer) that might be possible. But that is not because God wanted them that way...simply because that's part of living in a fallen world. Like disease. God never intended sickness. Anyway, the roaring lion describes satan. And I do believe in satan and demons, which are souless, and they can inhabit man. But I think they must be allowed in because of some sin. I don't think there's a demon around every corner, though. So, again, I don't want to get into a debate. This is just simply moho. Thanks.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: July 01, 2011, 12:52:42 PM »

::snipping2:: Note even Lee was excluded. When Caylee was born they swept everything under the rug hoping if they ignored the past all problems would be forgotten,until they noticed things were not as they should be. By then it was too late.  ::snipping2::

Here lies the problem. Cindy coerced Casey into having Caylee. Casey did not want to be a mother. She did not want to accept the responsibility. Casey wanted Caylee adopted. Cindy made a huge mistake.

I agree this is a likely scenario. It was like Cindy's way of having another go at raising a girl. AND..this is also why I think there was no seeking out the father or child support. (Even if it was the guy who died, they had plenty time before that) I think Cindy didn't want anyone else having control. And a father who pays child support wants some sort of visitation, or even custody or joint custody.

Sorry, stayhomemom. I sure butchered that post. I do apologize.

What little I know about Lee, I agree about his position in the family.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: July 01, 2011, 12:53:20 PM »

AmandaOberWESH #CaseyAnthony Court administrator reports court will resume shortly after 1 PM
8 minutes ago

http://mobile.twitter.com/amandaoberwesh/status/86836462879899648
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: July 01, 2011, 12:53:24 PM »

Been lurking lately, believe Monkeys are so smart.

No Family is perfect, but this one is so very sad. Cindy wears the pants in this family and has enabled Casey by sticky sugar coating shenanigans and never allowing life's consequences to teach what is normally learned. George for a man has no backbone. As the head of the household he was *****whipped and weak at best. Perhaps why he couldn't cut it as LE. Gambling, anger, womanizing....who knows? Lee with his issues whatever they may be are a direct result of his dysfunctional family. He had a poor father and a very overbearing mother who was preferential toward Casey, no wonder he has issues.
The Anthony's have been so worried about outward appearances they neglected to fix any problem they encountered with Casey. Note even Lee was excluded. When Caylee was born they swept everything under the rug hoping if they ignored the past all problems would be forgotten,until they noticed things were not as they should be. By then it was too late. Casey had learned from Cindy, she ran the show. Couple that with her being a nonfeeling, self serving excuse for a human, you have this tragedy even Shakespeare couldn't write.
Is family disfunction a defense? Casey is an adult who has been deemed competent to stand trial.
We Monkeys know far more than the jury. But in the end, the lies, the lack of remorse, where they found the body, the cry acting, the duhfense legal tactics, and all the jury saw will finally get justice to Caylee. I truly believe all things happen for a reason. We may not understand now why, but they do. IMHO
I do hope that all those who lied get what they deserve. I pray no one will profit from this child's death. I pray the duhfense team will be forever tarnished and prov-en to be no more than ambulance chasers, and fame seekers and ultimately sanctioned for their arrogance.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: July 01, 2011, 12:53:42 PM »

Padilla just said he wasn't called because he could hurt both sides!!!       The man is a total fool!!!
Yeah, more like his credibility would belie any testimony he gave. LOL
Alabamamom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: July 01, 2011, 12:53:52 PM »

Casey Anthony at age 5; how did such a pretty little girl turn into such an evil murdering slore? Was she born that way? And did her upbringing contribute to her evilness? i think yes!!

Look at her eyes............even in that video there is something about her eyes.
soulless

I just don't know at what point a child becomes nuts like Casey. I mean, maybe they are born that way. I don't know. I do think upbringing can have a lot to do with it. But I just don't know.
I don't know either but my daughter reminds me of Casey with the lying, Her dad use to be the same way & I would call him out on every lie that I knew was a lie until he finally caught on that I would keep calling him on it no matter who we were in front of now I do the same thing to her. I just don't understand why people have to lie about the smallest things.

Doris
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: July 01, 2011, 12:54:04 PM »

AmandaOberWESH #CaseyAnthony Court administrator reports court will resume shortly after 1 PM
8 minutes ago

http://mobile.twitter.com/amandaoberwesh/status/86836462879899648

::justice2NJ::

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: July 01, 2011, 12:54:31 PM »

A long time ago there was a story about KC being at a birthday party, she was very young,
no picture. Anyway, she phoned Cindy and she was crying and wanted her mom to come and
get her because nobody was playing with her. When Cindy got there she yelled at them and
took KC home. Maybe its this same party being shown to-day. No Link!

Your memory is certainly better than mine!  I remember this now. I do not like to make a determination on just this one small clip, but I wonder if she was a reserved child and not as animated as we now know she can be. The quiet child is often left out of things and not necessarily on purpose. Other children begin playing and laughing and just don't notice someone is feeling left out.

They could of not wanted to play with her, because she was a spoil brat and was nasty to the other kids. Like looked down on them.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #469 on: July 01, 2011, 12:55:02 PM »

soulless

When I was about 10 I asked my pastor if there were people who were born soulless and just put here for the sanctification of others.  He was totally shocked at my question and said "of course not."  I have asked that many times over the years because the Bible says we have the knowledge of right and wrong in our being but is that just some people or all people?  Are there soulless entities which roams this earth as a roaring lion (as the Bible describes) seeking out persons to destroy? If you watch this case you would think so because these people have destroyed everyone around them.
Let me add to my one word post.  I think KC gave her soul to satan.  I believe we have two choices...give our soul to God or it's satan's for the taking.  Some people make no choice to belong to God, some willingly give over to satan.  KC gave her's away for the lie of a Bella Vita.  That is my personal opinion and I don't expect anyone to accept it, refute it, or even read it. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #470 on: July 01, 2011, 12:55:20 PM »

In session just said the court will start at 1:00pm.

That is 7 mins from now................ ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #471 on: July 01, 2011, 12:56:12 PM »

So, tried to sleep, nope could not do it.

The "Do you swear or affirm (same thing) to tell the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth, so help you God" thing kept running over and over in my brain. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: July 01, 2011, 12:56:27 PM »

I just don't know at what point a child becomes nuts like Casey. I mean, maybe they are born that way. I don't know. I do think upbringing can have a lot to do with it. But I just don't know.
I don't know either but my daughter reminds me of Casey with the lying, Her dad use to be the same way & I would call him out on every lie that I knew was a lie until he finally caught on that I would keep calling him on it no matter who we were in front of now I do the same thing to her. I just don't understand why people have to lie about the smallest things.

I'm sorry you have to deal with that. Yes, it's just hard to grasp. I don't know. Sad
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: July 01, 2011, 12:56:39 PM »

Padilla just said he wasn't called because he could hurt both sides!!!     The man is a total fool!!!

NO ONE would call him after all the craziness he has put out there. We don't need anymore crazies in their trial - I have seen enough to last a lifetime.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: July 01, 2011, 12:57:46 PM »

Every time I hear some talking head talk about the poor Anthony's and what they have been through I could scream...WTF!!!  No, GA didn't suddenly decide to stand up for Caylee.....GA decided not to be labeled as a sexual abuser......he decided not to say HE found Caylee in the pool and carried her lifeless body to KC...he knows if that had happened he would have performed CPR and called 911...it is all about GEORGE it is NOT about Caylee.

Cindy has been and will continue to LIE for KC.....however, she is not going to through LEE under the bus......I think given the chance she would throw GA to save KC's miserable life.  When KC is sentenced Cindy will be the ONLY family member to put money in her account and go visit her.

I have not seen or heard of ONE FAMILY MEMBER attending the trial to be a support for GA or CA...OR FOR KC!!!!!  Lee has only been there when he HAD to be there...he admitted he was not working....so he COULD be there if he chose to...HE CHOSE NOT TO BE THERE

As carpe said last night...they are despicable and may Caylee haunt them for the rest of their miserable lives.

Amen Sister ~~~ Speaking of which - where in the world is Loca?
I wondered that to a few days ago, hope shes ok
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: July 01, 2011, 12:57:46 PM »

Been lurking lately, believe Monkeys are so smart.

No Family is perfect, but this one is so very sad. Cindy wears the pants in this family and has enabled Casey by sticky sugar coating shenanigans and never allowing life's consequences to teach what is normally learned. George for a man has no backbone. As the head of the household he was *****whipped and weak at best. Perhaps why he couldn't cut it as LE. Gambling, anger, womanizing....who knows? Lee with his issues whatever they may be are a direct result of his dysfunctional family. He had a poor father and a very overbearing mother who was preferential toward Casey, no wonder he has issues.
The Anthony's have been so worried about outward appearances they neglected to fix any problem they encountered with Casey. Note even Lee was excluded. When Caylee was born they swept everything under the rug hoping if they ignored the past all problems would be forgotten,until they noticed things were not as they should be. By then it was too late. Casey had learned from Cindy, she ran the show. Couple that with her being a nonfeeling, self serving excuse for a human, you have this tragedy even Shakespeare couldn't write.
Is family disfunction a defense? Casey is an adult who has been deemed competent to stand trial.
We Monkeys know far more than the jury. But in the end, the lies, the lack of remorse, where they found the body, the cry acting, the duhfense legal tactics, and all the jury saw will finally get justice to Caylee. I truly believe all things happen for a reason. We may not understand now why, but they do. IMHO
I do hope that all those who lied get what they deserve. I pray no one will profit from this child's death. I pray the duhfense team will be forever tarnished and prov-en to be no more than ambulance chasers, and fame seekers and ultimately sanctioned for their arrogance.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!

Thank you.

Janet

Well done.....
 ::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: July 01, 2011, 12:58:51 PM »

Padilla just said he wasn't called because he could hurt both sides!!!     The man is a total fool!!!

NO ONE would call him after all the craziness he has put out there. We don't need anymore crazies in their trial - I have seen enough to last a lifetime.

Turbo, that's the truth!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: July 01, 2011, 12:59:01 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Looks like we could be back in business by 1:30. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: July 01, 2011, 12:59:38 PM »

myfoxorlando myfoxorlando
Leonard Padilla live on #Fox35 in minutes as we break down the #CaseyAnthony murder trial. Why wasn't he called to... http://dlvr.it/Yb0LP

http://twitter.com/#!/myfoxorlando
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: July 01, 2011, 12:59:49 PM »

When I was about 10 I asked my pastor if there were people who were born soulless and just put here for the sanctification of others.  He was totally shocked at my question and said "of course not."  I have asked that many times over the years because the Bible says we have the knowledge of right and wrong in our being but is that just some people or all people?  Are there soulless entities which roams this earth as a roaring lion (as the Bible describes) seeking out persons to destroy? If you watch this case you would think so because these people have destroyed everyone around them.
Let me add to my one word post.  I think KC gave her soul to satan.  I believe we have two choices...give our soul to God or it's satan's for the taking.  Some people make no choice to belong to God, some willingly give over to satan.  KC gave her's away for the lie of a Bella Vita.  That is my personal opinion and I don't expect anyone to accept it, refute it, or even read it.  

I agree but that was an adult decision and she looked soulless in the eyes even as a child. I have known a number of people like that over the years.

Doors are opening in the court.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.