April 16, 2024, 02:50:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 677600 times)
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1820 on: July 02, 2011, 01:32:02 AM »

can be possible that George will blame himself for caylee's dead if casey receives the DP?..I think that they are 100% sure that  Casey will not receive the DP and that is the reason that George and lee told the truth because they know that they can not save her to go jail

I will be stunned if kc get's DP. I think with all the testimony and evidence pertaining to the grief GA, CA and LA have already been through, neither the jury nor the judge would recommend death.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: July 02, 2011, 01:33:13 AM »

Sorry, I haven't had time to learn how to screen capture yet.  Watched the Casey Angry At End Of Court videos several times.  She's trying to hide it from the camera, by bluffing, but she's really angry.  She's playing like Jose is making silly suggestions to her, but she's clearly embarrassed at the way this has ended and angry.  She "rants" to the deputy behind her like Jose is being so silly, but if you look closely at her jawline here, you'll see her clenched back teeth http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/28418302/detail.html, Pic #25 . Look at her raised hand, next to her index finger, and you'll see her jaw muscle bulge and you can clearly see the muscle running from under her ear down the side of her neck, not to mention the forward jut of her jaw.  If you watch the video carefully, you'll see her facial expression and her eyes aren't matching her exaggerated body expressions.  Her smile is over-exaggerated and does not reach or light up her eyes (as it would in flirting or amusement). She leaks anger the second she realizes LDB is turned toward her,pauses for a millisecond, before resuming her act.  She's angry and very aware of the camera.  She continues with her exaggerated motions/conversation/smiling act all the way to the door. The guard practically has to force her to the door itself, as Casey continues her act. Although she appears to be smiling, joking, flirting, and animated, I doubt her words are.  It appears the guard correctly reads this act of Casey's and begins reaching for her wrist to cuff her just as they reach the door...something we haven't seen before IIRC.  The guard clearly anticipates a different Casey on the other side of that door and acts accordingly. JMO   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: July 02, 2011, 01:36:50 AM »

When I first saw the picture of her at 5 I immediately said look at the eyes which brought on my questions again about if there were soulless people. These two pictures side by side show she was no different at 5 than 25. I see the evil or as some say "the eyes behind the eyes."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: July 02, 2011, 01:40:17 AM »

Sorry, I haven't had time to learn how to screen capture yet.  Watched the Casey Angry At End Of Court videos several times.  She's trying to hide it from the camera, by bluffing, but she's really angry.  She's playing like Jose is making silly suggestions to her, but she's clearly embarrassed at the way this has ended and angry.  She "rants" to the deputy behind her like Jose is being so silly, but if you look closely at her jawline here, you'll see her clenched back teeth http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/28418302/detail.html, Pic #25 . Look at her raised hand, next to her index finger, and you'll see her jaw muscle bulge and you can clearly see the muscle running from under her ear down the side of her neck, not to mention the forward jut of her jaw.  If you watch the video carefully, you'll see her facial expression and her eyes aren't matching her exaggerated body expressions.  Her smile is over-exaggerated and does not reach or light up her eyes (as it would in flirting or amusement). She leaks anger the second she realizes LDB is turned toward her,pauses for a millisecond, before resuming her act.  She's angry and very aware of the camera.  She continues with her exaggerated motions/conversation/smiling act all the way to the door. The guard practically has to force her to the door itself, as Casey continues her act. Although she appears to be smiling, joking, flirting, and animated, I doubt her words are.  It appears the guard correctly reads this act of Casey's and begins reaching for her wrist to cuff her just as they reach the door...something we haven't seen before IIRC.  The guard clearly anticipates a different Casey on the other side of that door and acts accordingly. JMO   

I tried for about 10 times to capture that look she gave Linda and couldn't get it. Every time Linda and bozo were talking or laughing she had the same look. It is like a look which could kill. I expect her to go totally off when they say guilty. I have a feeling everyone will see the real KC then.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: July 02, 2011, 01:41:47 AM »

Just a quick comment on the Casey Birthday Party Video also. If this was a party for a friend or even a classmate, why does she say her name?  Wouldn't you know your classmates' names?  I wonder if each child gave a greeting and stated their name or if she just stated hers.  Two things bother me about this video: her elaborate hairstyle for a child that age at that type of event and her bland emotionless expression as she delivers her greeting and her name.  There's no flicker of warmth for the birthday person, no indication of excitement at being at a party, nor fear/worry/unease either. There's absolutely nothing.  Interestingly though, a few minutes later in the video, another little girl calls excitedly, "Casey!". Then, we see Casey respond enthusiastically...when attention is directed at her. MOO

Forecast for the Day:
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: July 02, 2011, 01:46:24 AM »

I have been reading the orders on the closing argument.........if you read that closely bozo is left with NO DEFENSE. He can't lie, he can't tell or insinuate anything which are not based on FACTS in evidence. Can't solicit pity or fear for the defendant. If you read through those most all of them are all the things bozo has relied on in court. This is going to be interesting.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1826 on: July 02, 2011, 02:00:52 AM »

I have been reading the orders on the closing argument.........if you read that closely bozo is left with NO DEFENSE. He can't lie, he can't tell or insinuate anything which are not based on FACTS in evidence. Can't solicit pity or fear for the defendant. If you read through those most all of them are all the things bozo has relied on in court. This is going to be interesting.

He'll do what he's done all along, he won't follow the orders.  Like the others he refused to follow, he doesn't think they apply to him.  If objections are allowed and even if they're sustained...the words can't be taken back.  I have a feeling it will be very frustrating for all of us waiting for Justice for Caylee.

jmo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: July 02, 2011, 02:10:50 AM »

ITA TURBO! He can't infer his client is a "good mother" because good mothers don't put their children in bed with them and their latest fling. He can't insult the prosecutors as he has been openly doing for weeks. He can't infer an OSCO conspiracy theory to persecute poor, defenseless Casey, as he's been doing for weeks. By this definition, there goes the molestation allegations because there are no facts in evidence (only inference).  He can't play "the state's trying to kill Ms. Anthony" card.  So what does he have left? Nothing! Because the evidence clearly shows Casey was the only one home, with a password, looking up ways to kill or incapacitate someone March 17-21.  The evidence clearly shows Casey was in sole possession of Caylee, the Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages t-shirt,  and the Pontiac Sunfire.  The record clearly shows Casey had access to the house, garbage bags, duct tape, Caylee's blanket, heart stickers, Mama doll, and the yard. Cindy's 911 calls, Casey's first call from jail, and the August jail video visit with the A's clearly define the stormy relationship Cindy & Casey had, as well as convey jealousy as motivating factor. Baez is clearly in over his head.  JMO   

Did I miss work records for George June 15th p.m. or June 16th a.m.?

Forecast for the Day:
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1828 on: July 02, 2011, 02:22:54 AM »

She wasn't happy for sure -probably started after Bozo ended on a pet cemetery note and while waiting for him to pull a rabbit out of his hat, she realized Bozo doesn't have the hat, Bullwinkle does- that probably was what JP referred to as "imaginary".

.....out of lifeboats on kc's Titanic

Thanks to the mega smart monkeys on this sight I learned to do snip-it's and locked the tool on my task bar.

If you have windows

click on "start"

then "all programs"

then "accessories"

and look for "snipping tool"

the snipping tool is easy-easy to use;0)
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1829 on: July 02, 2011, 02:31:00 AM »

I tried for about 10 times to capture that look she gave Linda and couldn't get it. Every time Linda and bozo were talking or laughing she had the same look. It is like a look which could kill. I expect her to go totally off when they say guilty. I have a feeling everyone will see the real KC then.

So I DID see that-I thought that was someone who looked like Bozo not Bozo. Are there any pictures online, I want to go look again now.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1830 on: July 02, 2011, 02:31:08 AM »

It appears that some folks are quite pissed at Judge Berry Pelvin.  LOL.  Loved this part...

I laugh out loud with both middle fingers waving as I heard Judge Perry use the term imagined or unimagined as for the extra time Jose Baez needed to gather information to defend his client Casey Anthony from a possible death sentence.  It must have been a Freudian slip because the only thing imaginary is Judge Perry’s imaginary deadline he artfully set as a date for the end of trial which audaciously happens to be the 4th of July, again making a mockery of Casey Anthony’s Constitutional 6th Amendment right to a fair trial.

http://thejbmission.wordpress.com/2011/07/02/cheney-mason-requests-an-acquittal/

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: July 02, 2011, 02:33:48 AM »

July 1, 2011 - Trial Videos

Judge Recesses Court Indefinitely In Casey Trial
July 1, 2011
Witnesses: None
TRIAL DAY 44: Part 1
http://www.wftv.com/news/28416592/detail.html

State Rebuttal Over, Closing Arguments To Be Held Sunday
June 1, 2011
Witness:  John Camperlengo - Deborah Pollsano - Bruce Goldberger  - Dr. Michael Warren 0 Kevin Stenger - Sandra Osborne - Yuri Melich
TRIAL DAY 44: 1 | 2 | 3
http://www.wftv.com/news/28416592/detail.html

List of witnesses called in the Casey Anthony murder trial
Last Updated: Friday, July 01, 2011 5:24 PM

Prosecution Phase

<snipped>

Defense Phase

<snipped>

Prosecution Rebuttal

<snipped>

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/251421/List-of-witnesses-called-in-the-Casey-Anthony-murder-trial

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: July 02, 2011, 02:48:02 AM »

One more thing before I head out.  I take issue with Cheney Mason. First and foremost, good mothers always report a missing child to police and every person they know. Good mothers don't pretend to go off to work in the morning or evening with their child in tow, pretending they're going to the nanny's, while they're really partying and shacking up without the child.  Good mothers don't tell 7 different stories of where the child is to 7 different people.  Good mothers don't invent imaginary people to keep their child.  Good mothers don't lie to LE or anyone else trying to find the child. Good mothers don't accuse numerous innocent people of horrific crimes and destroy their lives.  Good mothers don't spend their free time on the computer looking up ways to incapacitate or kill anybody.  Good mothers don't spend a significant chunk of their day or night on their cell phone, texting, or on their computer.  Good mothers know where their child is at all times.  Good mothers don't silently videotape their child while their frustrated child tries frantically to get them to engage with her.  Good mothers do what is necessary to provide for their child, instead of stealing from parents, grandparents, and friends. Good mothers provide for their children instead of expecting their parents too.  Good mothers don't end up with a decomp smelling car, an empty child safety seat, and a skeletonized child. Good mothers cry hysterically for a loooonngggg time for their deceased child.  Good mothers often have to be sedated to enable them to sit through horrendous details of real crimes against their beloved child.  Good mothers never look bored, amused, or morbidly curious when details of their child's skeletonized remains are discussed in court.  Good mothers never flirt with the members of their defense team or sneak up and jokingly grab an old attorney's waist in court.  Good mothers don't joke, smile, and laugh repeatedly during court discussions of their dead child.  Good mothers fall apart if someone brings pictures of their child's remains or autopsy to court, much less the child's skull. Good mothers welcome media attention to help locate a missing child.  Good mothers don't give cryptic clues, play guessing games, and speak in code to family members looking for the missing child. Good mothers have nothing to hide and everything to gain.  Good mothers could care less how they look, how their clothes look, how their hair looks or what jewelry they're going to wear.  Good mothers are consumed with three things: finding their child; grieving their child; and catching the animal who hurt their child and bringing it to justice.  Do you see the difference, Mr. Mason?  If not, I'd be happy to continue bolstering my case with more evidence. 

Forecast for the Day:
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: July 02, 2011, 02:50:08 AM »

CASEY ANGRY AFTER COURT: Raw Video http://www.wftv.com/video/28424275/index.html

She doesn't look angry to me.
She looks amused.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1834 on: July 02, 2011, 02:55:54 AM »

I take issue wtih slimebuckets like Cheney Mason and Bozo.  Yes, everybody needs a defense lawyer, but use some class.  Take the facts, argue the facts, the evidence, present evidence to prove your clinet is innocent. If you do not have any, talk to your client.  It disgusts me how they tried to try this case with nothing but innuendo.  It is pretty obvious she did something.  Get her to tell the truth, take a plea, to tell the truth and not lie over and over again.  They all make me sick.  Talk to your client and get her to man up and be a good mother now.  Ridiculous. 

If you noticed, very few if any witnesses, were attacked by the state.  They disputed their testimony, but hardly ever disputed their character.  Even the wacky drunk lady, who I would have been laughing my ass off at, he just tried to dispute her testimony.  The dumbfense tried to put every witness on trial here. 

They thought of Caylee when trying their case.  IMO, classy bunch and only 3 little attorneys.  The dumbfense had what 11 and could not find 1 piece of exonerating evidence, so let's blame everybody but our client for Caylee's death. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: July 02, 2011, 02:59:02 AM »

BBM

What a keen observation!  I saw that video earlier and had similar thoughts -- but you really nailed it.

Bottom line:  the killer is shaking in her boots.

Video here:
CASEY ANGRY AFTER COURT: Raw Video http://www.wftv.com/video/28424275/index.html

I saw that look too, but I took it as a "dismissive" look.  Like, "Hey, I know you won, so quit looking at me b*tch."  To me, that look she gave is one of defeat.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: July 02, 2011, 03:04:47 AM »

can be possible that George will blame himself for caylee's dead if casey receives the DP?..I think that they are 100% sure that  Casey will not receive the DP and that is the reason that George and lee told the truth because they know that they can not save her to go jail

I will be stunned if kc get's DP. I think with all the testimony and evidence pertaining to the grief GA, CA and LA have already been through, neither the jury nor the judge would recommend death.

I personally don't want her to get the DP.  I want her to live a horrible tortured life behind bars.  She'll be a baby killer and baby killers in prison are not "popular".   All her friends & boyfriends will be living life to the fullest.  Lee will get married & she won't be the belle of the ball stealing their limelight.  I didn't realize the inmates on death row actually get slightly better treatment than no death row.  So yeah - I'm ok with LWOP!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: July 02, 2011, 03:09:53 AM »

Got an early morning family event to go to, so I'd better scoot (or else I'll end up here all night).  It wouldn't be the first time. LOL Take good car everyone.  We're two days closer to Justice For Caylee. Praying for discernment for our jurors that they will all be able to easily tell the truth from the lie. Personally, I have no problem with the DP. The person made choices and there are consequences. Why should Casey get to live, breathe, move, grow older when Caylee doesn't?  For anyone who's ever wondered, The Ten Commandments in the original text state "Thou shalt not murder.". That's not to be confused with the word kill. Murder is unlawfully killing a person with malice aforethought (premeditation, intent).  In Leviticus, the stated the price to pay for murder is death.  Besides the poor victim, murder robs family and friends of their loved one for the remainder of their lives and it cuts off an entire line of future descendants. I agree there needs to be a better way to ensure that the occasional innocent person is not falsely accused, tried, convicted, and dies.  But the punishment does fit the crime. My own opinion
'Nite all. Have a good weekend.     

Forecast for the Day:
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1838 on: July 02, 2011, 04:01:35 AM »

When I first saw the picture of her at 5 I immediately said look at the eyes which brought on my questions again about if there were soulless people. These two pictures side by side show she was no different at 5 than 25. I see the evil or as some say "the eyes behind the eyes."
I don't believe there are "soulless people." I do believe there are people with very dark souls. The scriptures speak of people whose conscience has been seared as with a hot iron. With continual wrong and selfish acts their souls become hardened and much like scar tissue builds up after skin is burned repeatedly, they lose the ability to feel pain or even guilt. This is a willful act that takes place over a period of time and could have started when Casey was a child. She is fully responsible for her soul's condition but I believe Cindy bears responsibility as well. I watched Cindy as Lee and George had breakdowns on the witness stand. She sat emotionless while strangers were moved to tears. Had I witnessed my son in such obvious pain, I would not have been able to bear it. I think this is one reason Cindy and Casey were able to try and frame Jessie, Roy Kronk, Zannie the Nanny and others for Caylee's death and /or disposal. George and Lee are strange but Casey and Cindy are two peas in a pod IMO and in a different league altogether. How else can we explain how Cindy sits in court with a bible in her lap one minute and lies under oath so easily about computer searches the next ? Their willful, despicable acts have made them who they are and they have no one to blame but themselves. Dark souls indeed!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: July 02, 2011, 05:05:13 AM »

Here is an insight on Judge Perry I found it interesting to read about him, I believe others would to

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/06/judege-belvin-perrys-court.html

I hope I have done this right

Excellent post about Judge Perry

Tks....great read....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.