April 27, 2024, 03:20:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 679006 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: July 02, 2011, 11:07:38 AM »

Oh goodness all of your captions are making me laugh so hard!! Thank you!!
Aw, I liked young Casey's pearl earrings in that video /small voice. But wow, the comparison between Casey of 1990's face and Casey's face now are SCARY

I know, Casey was such a cute little girl. Can't believe what happened to her! Scary!

It's a shame her parents didn't take her for medical help when the sneaking and lying and stealing first started...I am sure there were early signs that something was wrong with her as a child....instead IMO they make excuses and covered up for her very early

Hi Sunny !

I really don't think the A's think of the lying as dysfunction..I think she took the worst traits of both parents and used them to her advantage..I don't think Cindy started her lying career when this happened to Caylee..and we know George has always been willing to mooch off Cindy or anyone else.  So to them I doubt she appeared that dysfunctional until maybe a few months before the end of Caylee's life.  George said somewhere in his suicide letter that he saw signs about a year before ..but I don't think he thought it would get as bad as it did.  Then I think they realized they had a big problem...and I do think they knew exactly what she was capable of..otherwise Cindy would not have been worried about Caylee's well being enough to see a counselor and think about taking custody of Caylee.

Morning GDD...I agree.....I don't think they ever thought she was capable of killing Caylee....but they did know she could not care for Caylee without them...but they had to know she have huge problems. I think GA might have tried to confront her but CA and now they have to live with the knowledge that they knew KC was unstable

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1921 on: July 02, 2011, 11:08:54 AM »

Anybody know does the state or duffense do their closing first and do they get a last bite of the apple after each goes? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: July 02, 2011, 11:09:07 AM »

Mark Lippman was on the Today Show this morning....Cindy says that the dates are wrong and she did do the searches.  Maybe I misunderstood, but did the computer guy yesterday say there was no search for chlorophyll ever or just on those 2 dates in question?
From what I understood it was a search within the reports he had conducted initially on the entire hard drive so I do believe there were no searches for chlorophyll period.  I might be wrong but that is the way I interpreted it.

Morning Mission!! that was how I interpreted it as well.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: July 02, 2011, 11:11:06 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/index.html

June 30, 2011
Casey Anthony Case, CSI

Dr. Michael Baden examines the forensic evidence that is key to the trial

thanks Blonde....but I would not waste my time listening to him......we are fixing to take off for the day...taking our canine kids for a ride in the country!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: July 02, 2011, 11:12:43 AM »

Morning Monkeys 

So how does everyone feel that the State did in their rebuttal case against Casey Anthony?

IMO, it was a powerful bringing together of some of the major points in this case and the GENTIVA folks were damning to Casey. We all thought that Cindy was lying on the stand; however, GENTIVA proved it. This evidence all but shows that it was Casey who made these searches.

In the end in reviewing all the testimony in this case, Jose Baez did not provide any evidence of what he claims he would in his opening statement. He did his client a major disservice, but what else was the defense going to do? What do you do when you have a guilty client ... lie some more.

Then Cindy makes matters worse and lies some more. UNREAL.

It would appear that it was George in the end that was the one who was not going to lie at Caylee's expense to the fact that are important in this case.

Your thoughts all?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: July 02, 2011, 11:15:12 AM »

Mark Lippman was on the Today Show this morning....Cindy says that the dates are wrong and she did do the searches.  Maybe I misunderstood, but did the computer guy yesterday say there was no search for chlorophyll ever or just on those 2 dates in question?
From what I understood it was a search within the reports he had conducted initially on the entire hard drive so I do believe there were no searches for chlorophyll period.  I might be wrong but that is the way I interpreted it.

Morning Mission!! that was how I interpreted it as well.....

Yes, that is correct. When one does a search of a hard drive similar to you guys doing a search on your PC of a file of folder. You can control whether you want that search to be in just specific folders or of your entire C:, D: or whatever drive.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: July 02, 2011, 11:15:28 AM »

Looking through the picture gallery from today here http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/28418302/detail.html and noticing the many shots off Casey Anthony angry, particularly at Jose. Mmm-hmm.

I only see one photo that looks as though she might be angry/upset with JB.....perhaps this is not the link you wanted to post?? I think there were many times during the trial when KC thought she knew better than JB (and hell that's possible) and got angry/upset about something he said or didn't say. JMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1927 on: July 02, 2011, 11:18:31 AM »

For some reason, I can't post on the closing arguments thread.  There's no reply option. 

The Closing Arguments thread is locked until tomorrow.  (notice little lock on subject line in index)  The closing arguments begin tomorrow, Sunday, July 3.  Notice also the thread has the date 7/03. 

Bumping this up for KittyMom, in case you didn't see my mod note. It took me a few minutes to get back to you.  (Need more coffee)  I wanted to explain it in your post, because others will come along and see your post and answer it if I didn't.   You'll get answered again and again.     Good morning, and I can see you're ready for the Closing Arguments.  ::justice2NJ::
Thank you.  I couldn't sleep last night and for some crazy reason thought it was Sunday.  lol 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1928 on: July 02, 2011, 11:21:09 AM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Closing_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks, Exclusive

Pam Plesea is the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, she spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines. 
Thanks for this, KittyMom....I think one of the things that has bothered me in this trial was that none of this was brought up in the state's case.  We knew about it, and I guarantee the defense did too. I think it would have made Casey's motive for murdering Caylee more plausible and real.  I feel that the state's case was strong, but that putting Shirley Plesea on the stand, although painful in a way, would have solidified it.  I don't know...Impeaching Cindy, branding her as a liar was satisfying but did it really do the trick in getting Casey convicted?  I don't know...
I'm thinking that the state couldn't use this information due to it being hearsay.  Even if they did manage to get it in, all the participants would have lied about it not happening.  But, we know it's true.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1929 on: July 02, 2011, 11:24:35 AM »

So according to this, realize is not very official page, the state does closing arguments first, then dumfense, then the state gets a rebuttal. 

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090127211805AANb4gh

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: July 02, 2011, 11:27:17 AM »

Those pants may have some give to them and she also can't wash them as she would like.  Only on certain days is her wash sent out and surely they have been worn several times before getting cleaned.  MOO
Being the clothing is kept at the courthouse, I'm not sure she has anything to do with the laundering of them. I would think that would be left to her DT.  I could be wrong tho.

you are correct!!@

I am assuming the DT also purchased the clothes, they do not look like her style choices!

yep and I am assuming it's Simms......kinda looks like her style....the blouses anyway.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: July 02, 2011, 11:28:34 AM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Closing_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks, Exclusive

Pam Plesea is the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, she spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines. 

WOW---can hardly wait for part two!   It all makes sense.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1932 on: July 02, 2011, 11:29:33 AM »

Morning Monkeys 

So how does everyone feel that the State did in their rebuttal case against Casey Anthony?

IMO, it was a powerful bringing together of some of the major points in this case and the GENTIVA folks were damning to Casey. We all thought that Cindy was lying on the stand; however, GENTIVA proved it. This evidence all but shows that it was Casey who made these searches.

In the end in reviewing all the testimony in this case, Jose Baez did not provide any evidence of what he claims he would in his opening statement. He did his client a major disservice, but what else was the defense going to do? What do you do when you have a guilty client ... lie some more.

It would appear that it was George in the end that was the one who was not going to lie at Caylee's expense to the fact that are important in this case.

Your thoughts all?

As a disclaimer - my experience is in civil trials not criminal. 

My opinion is that the jury will have been waiting for some proof of anything that would eliminate KC as the killer. I do not think that the defense gave them any proof of that. The defense did make the issue murky about what happened after the death but never who was in control of Caylee at the time of her death. Even if the jury believes the BS about GA hiding the body etc, there is no way around the fact that Caylee was with KC and KC knew what happened to her little girl. KC lied to the police, she lied to her family, she lied to everyone. No reasonable person would believe that her dad helped hide a body if the death was accidental. The defense showed nothing that would show that anyone but KC killed or was responsible for the death of Caylee. I think the jury will remember this when they go into deliberations. CA telling her "story" on the stand was damming to the defense and they should never have put her up there knowing she would lie. It will be attributed to KC that her mom lied. Every time a person/witness has lied on the stand in my experience, and the jury finds out, it always punishes the side that the testimony appeared to help. I think the jury will trust GA - he clearly loved Caylee and felt horror at finding out she was dead. He clearly did not know she was dead - he put too much work into finding her to know she was dead. I really think the jury will be able to see that he wanted to believe that Caylee was alive - even though in his heart he knew what the smell was in the car and what it meant when he found KC.

I really think this will be an easy call for the jury - they will not be out long and will come back with a guilty on either first or second degree murder. They will also come back with guilty on the child abuse charge. They may not come back guilty with all the false information to LE charges because they may  not want to make them all different episodes of lying. They may just come back guilty on one but they will come back guilty on at least one.

The defense of this case was haphazard and sloppy - I think that JB knows she is guilty but does not care - he just wants the fame from being her attorney. And the book deal.  But that is JMO.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: July 02, 2011, 11:30:04 AM »

Anybody know does the state or duffense do their closing first and do they get a last bite of the apple after each goes? 

I am not sure what you mean how they do it?  but the state goes first, then the defense and then the state will come back....

HLN talked about it a little while ago....if they were given 4 hours each (God help us) the state would probably go 3 hours, then the defense 4 hours and then the date back for 1 hour

Rest in Peace Caylee

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1934 on: July 02, 2011, 11:30:32 AM »

So according to this, realize is not very official page, the state does closing arguments first, then dumfense, then the state gets a rebuttal. 

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090127211805AANb4gh

That is correct - the reason the state gets two bites is that they have the burden of proving their case - the defense has no burden.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: July 02, 2011, 11:31:00 AM »

Judgment nears for Casey Anthony, as testimony wraps in murder trial
July 01, 2011|By the CNN Wire Staff

<snipped>

Orange County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Kevin Stenger claimed there did not appear to be any searches for chlorophyll or for bamboo, as Cindy Anthony had claimed, though he did say there was a specific Google search for neck breaking. And Detective Sandra Osborne testified there were no evidence of a chlorophyll-specific search on the computer's hard drive, though there was evidence of searches for things such bamboo furniture.

<snipped>

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-01/justice/florida.casey.anthony.trial_1_cindy-anthony-casey-anthony-george-anthony/2?_s=PM:CRIME

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: July 02, 2011, 11:32:09 AM »

I am not sure what you mean how they do it?  but the state goes first, then the defense and then the state will come back....

HLN talked about it a little while ago....if they were given 4 hours each (God help us) the state would probably go 3 hours, then the defense 4 hours and then the date   STATE!!!   back for 1 hour

self edit.....LOL...my DH asked about a specific date and that what I typed....oh the power of suggestion!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1937 on: July 02, 2011, 11:33:01 AM »

Morning Monkeys 

Your thoughts all?
ITA Red!  The defense blew their case and I for one am thankful they did!   Although I wish they were doing closing arguments today I have to say that I like the idea of a day off.  I will only get to watch closing arguments until 2:30 CST as we have plans.  I'm so thankful to have this forum to be able to get the real facts of the case.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: July 02, 2011, 11:33:54 AM »

Here the prosecution gets the "LAST" word because it is their case.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: July 02, 2011, 11:41:22 AM »

Morning Monkeys 

Your thoughts all?

I agree Red...the State hit a home run!!  I think the closing is going to be like one of those connect the dots game...and connect they will...slowly and methodically.....I also believe the defense is going to break every rule in the book!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.