March 29, 2024, 12:15:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 676866 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1980 on: July 02, 2011, 12:46:30 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/index.html

June 30, 2011
Casey Anthony Case, CSI

Dr. Michael Baden examines the forensic evidence that is key to the trial

thanks Blonde....but I would not waste my time listening to him......we are fixing to take off for the day...taking our canine kids for a ride in the country!!
I know he swings both ways 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1981 on: July 02, 2011, 12:48:21 PM »

OMG..I have HLN on not totally paying attention..I glanced over as Ashton was crossing on idiot Dr. Furton...on monday 6-27-11 hearing date...the camera showed the defence side of the seating area and low & behold guess who is sitting in 2nd row, seat closest to the wall ??

Bird finger boy...so he has been in court more than once....

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1982 on: July 02, 2011, 12:50:17 PM »

Oh these HLN talking heads are stupid. KC's head was down because she was reading something. These people are so melodramatic!

NG said she'd take the injection for her child - well me too.  The thing I think is HORRIBLE is yesterday or Thursday when she said SHE would lie on the stand for her kids!  Isn't she supposed to an attorney 1st and talking head 2nd.  that is clearly a total disrespect for the whole system.

The way I understand it, NG is a former prosecutor. (no longer practices).
You guys would hate my mother because although murder trials aren't her thing, and she hasn't followed from the beginning, she
empathizes with the A's and understands why Cindy did what she did and would likely do the same. (lie).
She also thinks Lee is very good looking! (She's never seen him sporting his tube socks).
She also thinks that someone should give George a good job so that he can get his dignity back.
I suppose being a holocaust survivor gives you a different perspective on things. At least she thinks Casey is guilty,
I give her a thumbs up on that one!

I logged on simply to upload a hug for your mother.  I love her heart.
tol

Thanks, Tol. That's sweet.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1983 on: July 02, 2011, 12:50:39 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

So how does everyone feel that the State did in their rebuttal case against Casey Anthony?

IMO, it was a powerful bringing together of some of the major points in this case and the GENTIVA folks were damning to Casey. We all thought that Cindy was lying on the stand; however, GENTIVA proved it. This evidence all but shows that it was Casey who made these searches.

In the end in reviewing all the testimony in this case, Jose Baez did not provide any evidence of what he claims he would in his opening statement. He did his client a major disservice, but what else was the defense going to do? What do you do when you have a guilty client ... lie some more.

Then Cindy makes matters worse and lies some more. UNREAL.

It would appear that it was George in the end that was the one who was not going to lie at Caylee's expense to the fact that are important in this case.

Your thoughts all?

Red

For the most part I agree with your overview.

However ... the defence and the State did have another option ... another option that could have saved the taxpayers of Florida the huge expense of a trial while ... at the same time ... affording a guaranteed measure of justice for Caylee.

A requested or offered plea deal that took the death penalty and LWOP off the table in exchange for the truth ... the absolute truth ...   would have given the defence the assurance that a jury would not deem Casey Anthony guilty to highest degree and ... the State would have no concern of an acquittal ... no concern of a hung jury ... no concern of a successful appeal.

IMO

Janet

Prior to Caylee's body being found, the prosecution DID offer Casey a plea deal which she refused.  Once Caylee's body was found all deals were off to my knowledge.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1984 on: July 02, 2011, 12:51:48 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

So how does everyone feel that the State did in their rebuttal case against Casey Anthony?

IMO, it was a powerful bringing together of some of the major points in this case and the GENTIVA folks were damning to Casey. We all thought that Cindy was lying on the stand; however, GENTIVA proved it. This evidence all but shows that it was Casey who made these searches.

In the end in reviewing all the testimony in this case, Jose Baez did not provide any evidence of what he claims he would in his opening statement. He did his client a major disservice, but what else was the defense going to do? What do you do when you have a guilty client ... lie some more.

It would appear that it was George in the end that was the one who was not going to lie at Caylee's expense to the fact that are important in this case.

Your thoughts all?

Red

However ... the defence and the State did have another option ... another option that could have saved the taxpayers of Florida the huge expense of a trial while ... at the same time ... affording a guaranteed measure of justice for Caylee.

A requested or offered plea deal that took the death penalty and LWOP off the table in exchange for the truth ... the absolute truth ...   would have given the defence the assurance that a jury would not deem Casey Anthony guilty to highest degree and ... the State would have no concern of an acquittal ... no concern of a hung jury ... no concern of a successful appeal.

IMO

Janet

State did  Oct 08......kc declined.

Has there been another plea bargain offered by the State since the remains of Caylee Mario was discovered?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1985 on: July 02, 2011, 12:53:23 PM »

Monkeys,

When you get a chance head to the break room for a post that I made of what a mom and daughter relationship is supposed to be like, unlike that of Casey Anthony. We have a Monkey's daughter who is going for Miss SC tonight, see link below. A mom that is so proud of her daughter and wanting the best out of life for her, not one that feels like she got in the way. Thanks to all the Monkey moms that do right by their childen.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.msg1427664#msg1427664

Let's all wish Lara well in tonight's competition. Her story is amazing as it would seem that not too long ago Lara did not know whether should would ever be able to walk or dance again, let alone run for Miss SC. It is an inspirational story to say the least. Who knew that SM had a beauty queen in their midst.

We wish Lara  the best. 

« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 12:54:58 PM by Red » Logged
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1986 on: July 02, 2011, 12:55:04 PM »

Q...did the state and dt get together to write up that statement about why dr.Rod did not testify?  I never heard any more about that.
tyia
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1987 on: July 02, 2011, 12:57:39 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

Your thoughts all?

Red

IMO

Janet

Email exchange between Linda Drane Burdick and Jose Baez.
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0829/17335521.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Robyn621
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1988 on: July 02, 2011, 12:59:41 PM »

Does anyone know if there is a Twitter account somewhere that will only tweet when a verdict has come in? I'm asking because you can request that tweets be sent to your phone via text. I don't want to set the news medias twitter accounts to send messages by text because I would get a million texts. I just want something set up so if I run to the store or something that I know to get my butt back home because the verdict is in. I know I can just check sites from my phone on the internet but I am burning through my data on my phone like nobodys business and I think a text would be easier. Thanks! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1989 on: July 02, 2011, 01:00:06 PM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1990 on: July 02, 2011, 01:03:05 PM »

Does anyone know if there is a Twitter account somewhere that will only tweet when a verdict has come in? I'm asking because you can request that tweets be sent to your phone via text. I don't want to set the news medias twitter accounts to send messages by text because I would get a million texts. I just want something set up so if I run to the store or something that I know to get my butt back home because the verdict is in. I know I can just check sites from my phone on the internet but I am burning through my data on my phone like nobodys business and I think a text would be easier. Thanks! 
All of the news station will, you just have to follow them

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1991 on: July 02, 2011, 01:03:25 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

Your thoughts all?

Red

IMO

Janet

Prior to Caylee's body being found, the prosecution DID offer Casey a plea deal which she refused.  Once Caylee's body was found all deals were off to my knowledge.

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1992 on: July 02, 2011, 01:04:35 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1993 on: July 02, 2011, 01:07:51 PM »

Email exchange between Linda Drane Burdick and Jose Baez.
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0829/17335521.pdf

Thanks trimmonthelake

Janet

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1994 on: July 02, 2011, 01:09:04 PM »

here http://twitter.com/

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1995 on: July 02, 2011, 01:12:57 PM »

I find that picture disturbing in so many ways.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1996 on: July 02, 2011, 01:24:35 PM »

OMG..I have HLN on not totally paying attention..I glanced over as Ashton was crossing on idiot Dr. Furton...on monday 6-27-11 hearing date...the camera showed the defence side of the seating area and low & behold guess who is sitting in 2nd row, seat closest to the wall ??

Bird finger boy...so he has been in court more than once....
Maybe he was waiting for his signal from the duhfense to attempt creating a mistrial. I am such a skeptic 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1997 on: July 02, 2011, 01:25:32 PM »

I can't find any actual documentation to back this up tho and I have heard this is standard protocol to do this.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27821780/detail.html

Casey Rejects Plea Deal On Day 1 Of Jury Selection

Posted: 4:33 am EDT May 9, 2011
Updated: 6:35 am EDT May 10, 2011

::snipping2::

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was told that the whole thing could have been avoided Monday because there was discussion of a possible plea deal, but Casey said no. She would have had to admit to every detail of Caylee's murder.

::snipping2::

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1998 on: July 02, 2011, 01:29:31 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

Your thoughts all?

Red

IMO

Janet

Has there been another plea bargain offered by the State since the remains of Caylee Mario was discovered?

Janet

Don't believe so.
Was the duct tape.......
 ::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1999 on: July 02, 2011, 01:29:31 PM »

I wonder how many times (if any, considering his lack of smarts) Bozo has regretted getting Judge Stan Strickland recused from this case.   He is a very nice individual (Strickland, I mean) and very laid back and lenient.  Can you just imagine what a circus this trial would have been without CJBP?  His actions with Finger Flipper alone show how very committed he is to upholding the letter of the law.  I don't believe we would have been this with Judge Strickland.  Anyone else have an opinion on this issue?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.