March 28, 2024, 03:29:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 676830 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2180 on: July 02, 2011, 10:17:51 PM »

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
If State has any hope of securing a Murder 1 on Count 1 they must focus on the 31 days. It is the strongest proof that #caseyanthony killed.

http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #2181 on: July 02, 2011, 10:19:09 PM »

Forgot my manners-Sorry, everyone!  Good Saturday,one day before Closing Arguments in the Casey Anthony trial, evening! Just wanted to throw my two cents into the hat here.  I think the state likely initially discussed calling Shirley Plesea as a witness.  However, given her health and Mr. Plesea's situation, I think they opted not to.  She may have been unwilling to testify against Cindy (or Casey, as she would lose Cindy) and reluctant to subject Alex & herself to media attention.  I'm not saying that as fact, just reading between the lines of her and Rick Plesea's emails (SM archives).  Moreover, it would probably constitute hearsay as it was not firsthand knowledge of the alleged June 15th fight.  Either way, the state knows if Cindy called Shirley Plesea from home or her cell on the morning of June 16th. It wouldn't be hard to prove if she called from Gentiva either, but proving the actual conversation content is a whole other story.
Lee, on the other hand, could confirm or deny the story. However, as the state already rested, I doubt they can introduce this as new discovery evidence now. I do think Casey took Caylee before dawn on June 16th though because IIRC, her phone records show her using it until 1:54 a.m. and then a break until 2:57a.m. .  The second break occurred from 3:22 a.m. until 7:45 a.m. when someone at the Anthony home called her cell http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htm . The second break in activity has been classified as a Sleep Break since it appears to be a patterned behavior.  However, it's the 7:45 a.m. call from the Anthony home to Casey's cell that makes me question if Casey was indeed sleeping.  I just don't think Casey called her cell phone from home because she couldn't find it.  It doesn't fit.  JMO
Well, off and running.  Catch you all later!
The state knows.... Casey's official charges show date of offense June 15th, 2008!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2182 on: July 02, 2011, 10:19:28 PM »

Word of the wise

be careful checking the word SAVAGED in the Urban Dictionary

is there a picture of Bobo trying to find his duct tape for little Bobo?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2183 on: July 02, 2011, 10:22:41 PM »

Word of the wise

be careful checking the word SAVAGED in the Urban Dictionary

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2184 on: July 02, 2011, 10:22:55 PM »

If this was a perfect world, Casey would be found guilty,  Cindy gets arrested, Dr Baden and LKB get divorced and she runs off with Padilla, NG and LVM are baker act'd and the twins are adopted by River Cruz who is living with George while Cindy is in jail. 

You forgot the magical therapists.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2185 on: July 02, 2011, 10:23:28 PM »

I know this is an out of nowhere post, but I just read this

GERALDO is as much a mediawhore as Bozo (and that is about his only acheivement, albeit a crappy one)
 ::snipping2::

First, that the vicious personal attacks on Casey's Latino lawyer Jose Baez are annoying and offensive. Any lawyer is only as good as the facts in his case. Working for chump change, he has been out spent by at least 20-1 by the state. He is not accused of child murder. He is a damn lawyer not a defendant and those who recklessly attack him do so from a visceral, shallow, narrow-minded place.

COMING FROM WHOREALDO that isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black wrt since he seems to be shallow and narrow minded in his relentless defense of his buddy

And now it appears legally impossible for this case to be wrapped up before the July 4th holiday.

This is because of the prosecution's decision to specifically rebut two defense arguments:

-- That grandma searched the home computer for chloroform, not the accused.

-- And that the child's autopsy was incomplete and inconclusive.

So as the trial drags on through a Friday afternoon, we all thought we would see this case wrapped up.

Now Judge Belvin Perry Jr. is leaning toward a presumably full day of testimony Saturday, followed by closing arguments on Sunday, deliberations on July 4, and a verdict possibly Tuesday morning.

Now this sequestered jury has a blown holiday to also hold against this defendant.

Just a guess on my part, one he is right about this....but if the judge hadn't had to literally spend 1/4 of this trial at sidebar explaining the law to Bozo, or if Bozo had actually followed JP's instructions (I know, don't laugh), and putting on crazy "expert" witnesses, this case may have already wrapped up and the jurors would be home enjoying this holiday wknd with their families.....JMO

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/07/01/final-act-casey-anthony-circus/

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2186 on: July 02, 2011, 10:23:43 PM »

People pay their respects to Caylee as the Casey Anthony trial winds down

ORANGE COUNTY -- 
In the woods of Suburban Drive, there's a memorial with a patriotic theme, not far from where Caylee Anthony's remains were found on 2008.

On the eve of closing arguments in the trial of Caylee's mother, Casey, people are gathering, leaving flowers and stuffed animals and American flags, in honor of the little girl they never met, but fell in love with. This memorial is down the road from an original memorial that had been overloaded with stuff animals and toys, pictures, balloons and flowers. Some said they were upset that the original memorial had been taken down.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/273228/People-pay-their-respects-to-Caylee-as-the-Casey-Anthony-trial-winds-down
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2187 on: July 02, 2011, 10:24:41 PM »

and to satisfy what may be a masochistic streak, I am watching Geraldo       

What side of the bed did he wake up on today? Is he Casey is innocent or Casey is guilty today 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2188 on: July 02, 2011, 10:24:45 PM »

can anybody even imagine a plausible accidental death scenario that wouldn't arise from felony child abuse ? I can't.  Not with the duct tape. 
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2189 on: July 02, 2011, 10:25:26 PM »

If this was a perfect world, Casey would be found guilty,  Cindy gets arrested, Dr Baden and LKB get divorced and she runs off with Padilla, NG and LVM are baker act'd and the twins are adopted by River Cruz who is living with George while Cindy is in jail. 

You forgot the magical therapists.

That will come in when Cindy gets out of jail.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2190 on: July 02, 2011, 10:25:46 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
My bets for #CaseyAnthony jury foreperson. #11 thirtysonething gym teacher or #1 grandmother/on previous murder trial.

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2191 on: July 02, 2011, 10:26:58 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

So how does everyone feel that the State did in their rebuttal case against Casey Anthony?

IMO, it was a powerful bringing together of some of the major points in this case and the GENTIVA folks were damning to Casey. We all thought that Cindy was lying on the stand; however, GENTIVA proved it. This evidence all but shows that it was Casey who made these searches.

In the end in reviewing all the testimony in this case, Jose Baez did not provide any evidence of what he claims he would in his opening statement. He did his client a major disservice, but what else was the defense going to do? What do you do when you have a guilty client ... lie some more.

Then Cindy makes matters worse and lies some more. UNREAL.

It would appear that it was George in the end that was the one who was not going to lie at Caylee's expense to the fact that are important in this case.

Your thoughts all?

As a disclaimer - my experience is in civil trials not criminal. 

My opinion is that the jury will have been waiting for some proof of anything that would eliminate KC as the killer. I do not think that the defense gave them any proof of that. The defense did make the issue murky about what happened after the death but never who was in control of Caylee at the time of her death. Even if the jury believes the BS about GA hiding the body etc, there is no way around the fact that Caylee was with KC and KC knew what happened to her little girl. KC lied to the police, she lied to her family, she lied to everyone. No reasonable person would believe that her dad helped hide a body if the death was accidental. The defense showed nothing that would show that anyone but KC killed or was responsible for the death of Caylee. I think the jury will remember this when they go into deliberations. CA telling her "story" on the stand was damming to the defense and they should never have put her up there knowing she would lie. It will be attributed to KC that her mom lied. Every time a person/witness has lied on the stand in my experience, and the jury finds out, it always punishes the side that the testimony appeared to help. I think the jury will trust GA - he clearly loved Caylee and felt horror at finding out she was dead. He clearly did not know she was dead - he put too much work into finding her to know she was dead. I really think the jury will be able to see that he wanted to believe that Caylee was alive - even though in his heart he knew what the smell was in the car and what it meant when he found KC.

I really think this will be an easy call for the jury - they will not be out long and will come back with a guilty on either first or second degree murder. They will also come back with guilty on the child abuse charge. They may not come back guilty with all the false information to LE charges because they may  not want to make them all different episodes of lying. They may just come back guilty on one but they will come back guilty on at least one.

The defense of this case was haphazard and sloppy - I think that JB knows she is guilty but does not care - he just wants the fame from being her attorney. And the book deal.  But that is JMO.

Great points.

I bet the defence knew and didn't care, too. They were a mess in every sense of the word. Bozo's whole team looked unkept and/or shady.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2192 on: July 02, 2011, 10:27:48 PM »

Geraldo is on my last nerve but I cant stop watching his car crash.. He had the nerve to shake George's hand..
http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera's Profile
Geraldo Rivera
Geraldo at the courthouse. - just spoke w/George Anthony dad of accused child killer Casey Anthony. He was by the back row of the courtrm when I shook his hand & offered condolences."I want this to be over for you," I said. He thanked me & said, "This is the deepest heartache you can imagine. I lost one & now I could lose another." I said, "I'd love to buy you a beer when this is over." "I'd like that," he said.
Yesterday at 6:40pm

Lydia Zunic-Handanovic... youre so two faced ......and disgustin
Yesterday at 7:26pm · 3 people

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2193 on: July 02, 2011, 10:27:56 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/02/casey-anthony-murder-trial-with-closing-statements-on-sunday-will-defense-atty-jose-baez-get-texted-what-to-say-there-as-well/

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: With Closing Statements on Sunday, Will Defense Atty Jose Baez Get Texted What to Say There as Well?

Lol cracks me up!  I still think it's unprofessional for the attorneys to text while court os in session. If they can send & receive texts during trial, especially a dp trial, then what's next? Maybe defendants can hire lawyers and just Facetime through an iPad so the attorney doesn't have to be present in the court? Wth!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2194 on: July 02, 2011, 10:27:57 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY -- 
In the woods of Suburban Drive, there's a memorial with a patriotic theme, not far from where Caylee Anthony's remains were found on 2008.

On the eve of closing arguments in the trial of Caylee's mother, Casey, people are gathering, leaving flowers and stuffed animals and American flags, in honor of the little girl they never met, but fell in love with. This memorial is down the road from an original memorial that had been overloaded with stuff animals and toys, pictures, balloons and flowers. Some said they were upset that the original memorial had been taken down.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/273228/People-pay-their-respects-to-Caylee-as-the-Casey-Anthony-trial-winds-down

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2195 on: July 02, 2011, 10:28:33 PM »

Who is this "my cousin Vinnie" guy on Whoraldo?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2196 on: July 02, 2011, 10:29:18 PM »

Monkey Devil!

To me this is one of the most ironic articles I read when I was searching Simms.......I had to re-read it twice to figure out if I actually read it properly.....now, I am LMAO and thinking surely someone will call her out of her choice of grief experts (cough cough)

Anchor Martha Sugalski described attorney Dorothy Clay Sims of Ocala as “the formidable new asset on Casey Anthony’s legal dream team.”

What do you make of that interpretation? Overstatement?

WESH’s tireless Bob Kealing explained that Sims “travels the country advising plaintiffs’ lawyers on how to expose quack medical experts” and that she has a reputation for aggressive questioning. Sims visited Anthony in jail six weeks ago but it isn’t clear when the attorney will first appear as co-counsel, Kealing added.

Ok, if Dr. Drink's a Lot isn't a quack, who in the hell qualifies to Ms Simms???

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/tag/dorothy-clay-sims

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2197 on: July 02, 2011, 10:29:28 PM »

does anyone else wonder if Baez is watching geraldo right now as he sits down to start his closing
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2198 on: July 02, 2011, 10:29:38 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY -- 

I wonder when Cindy will go there to tear it down 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2199 on: July 02, 2011, 10:30:31 PM »

Who is this "my cousin Vinnie" guy on Whoraldo?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.