March 29, 2024, 09:20:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 676896 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2260 on: July 02, 2011, 11:33:30 PM »

Word of the wise

be careful checking the word SAVAGED in the Urban Dictionary

is there a picture of Bobo trying to find his duct tape for little Bobo?
Geraldo is on my last nerve but I cant stop watching his car crash.. He had the nerve to shake George's hand..
http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera's Profile
Geraldo Rivera
Geraldo at the courthouse. - just spoke w/George Anthony dad of accused child killer Casey Anthony. He was by the back row of the courtrm when I shook his hand & offered condolences."I want this to be over for you," I said. He thanked me & said, "This is the deepest heartache you can imagine. I lost one & now I could lose another." I said, "I'd love to buy you a beer when this is over." "I'd like that," he said.
Yesterday at 6:40pm

Lydia Zunic-Handanovic... youre so two faced ......and disgustin
Yesterday at 7:26pm · 3 people

Who tells somebody whose granddaughter was murdered by their daughter, I'd like to buy you a beer some day? 

Whoraldo is out of his ever loving mind. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2261 on: July 02, 2011, 11:33:47 PM »

Whoraldo thinks the state has done a fair to middlin job?  Did he forget to pass the bong to the next person?

Hey everyone.  I haven't been reading here much lately--been EXTREMELY busy.  But I thought I'd throw my two cents in.  What kills me about Rivera is that he touts himself as a lawyer.  Graduating from law school doesn't make you a lawyer--practicing law makes you a lawyer.  Rivera graduated from lawschool in 1969 and, after a brief stint as a lawyer for a Puerto Rican activist group, became a journalist in 1970.  He never tried a case, never practiced law, never took a deposition, never argued a case, never did jack as a lawyer.  So he has no idea what the heck he's talking about.  Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.   

and I bet he was giving Baez advise! LOL  or advice!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #2262 on: July 02, 2011, 11:33:50 PM »

On another note (lol), a few pages back, someone was asking whether "tot mom" (hee hee) could get life in prison without a murder one conviction.  The answer in the state of florida is yes.  In fact, she can still get the death penalty without a "run of the mill" murder one (i.e., premeditated murder) conviction.  Here's how.

Under Florida law, "Aggravated child abuse" occurs when a person: (a)  Commits aggravated battery on a child; (b)  Willfully tortures, maliciously punishes, or willfully and unlawfully cages a child; or (c)  Knowingly or willfully abuses a child and in so doing causes great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child.

"Chloroforming" a child is an aggravated battery.  It doesn't matter if death was intended.  The act of chloroforming a child--even if the intent was to make the child sleep--constitutes an aggravated battery.  In Florida, aggravated child abuse is a felony in the first degree.

If death results during the commission of a felony, the charge is felony murder.  Felony murder is punished the same way as first degree murder because the specific intent to commit the underlying felony is transferred, by law, to the murder charge.

So if the jury believes casey anthony chloroformed Caylee, and death resulted, its murder one.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2263 on: July 02, 2011, 11:35:00 PM »

People pay their respects to Caylee as the Casey Anthony trial winds down

ORANGE COUNTY -- 
In the woods of Suburban Drive, there's a memorial with a patriotic theme, not far from where Caylee Anthony's remains were found on 2008.

On the eve of closing arguments in the trial of Caylee's mother, Casey, people are gathering, leaving flowers and stuffed animals and American flags, in honor of the little girl they never met, but fell in love with. This memorial is down the road from an original memorial that had been overloaded with stuff animals and toys, pictures, balloons and flowers. Some said they were upset that the original memorial had been taken down.

::snipping2::

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/273228/People-pay-their-respects-to-Caylee-as-the-Casey-Anthony-trial-winds-down

I wonder how long before Sindy sends George down there to remove this memorial?

Taking bets now...

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2264 on: July 02, 2011, 11:37:10 PM »

WHY does she make that hooker knot in her shirt? It looks trashy as heck. Homeless people wear those because the clothes don't fit and are raggedy. Hookers wear them to accent their teats but she can't even do that right as they are to be in the front not the butt end. Geeshhhhhhhh

She has a home.........PRISON.............

Lots of young people do this to their shirts these days.... it is just a knot in the back of the shirt......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2265 on: July 02, 2011, 11:37:29 PM »

People pay their respects to Caylee as the Casey Anthony trial winds down

ORANGE COUNTY -- 
In the woods of Suburban Drive, there's a memorial with a patriotic theme, not far from where Caylee Anthony's remains were found on 2008.

On the eve of closing arguments in the trial of Caylee's mother, Casey, people are gathering, leaving flowers and stuffed animals and American flags, in honor of the little girl they never met, but fell in love with. This memorial is down the road from an original memorial that had been overloaded with stuff animals and toys, pictures, balloons and flowers. Some said they were upset that the original memorial had been taken down.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/273228/People-pay-their-respects-to-Caylee-as-the-Casey-Anthony-trial-winds-down

I wonder how long before Sindy sends George down there to remove this memorial?

Taking bets now...
does anyone else wonder if Baez is watching geraldo right now as he sits down to start his closing

Ladies and Gentleman People of the jury.  Was trying to geuss what his closing argument process went and how many changes he makes, but I don't have an easy time thinking dumb like he does, so it was very hard for me to imagine. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2266 on: July 02, 2011, 11:38:32 PM »

Word of the wise

Geraldo is on my last nerve but I cant stop watching his car crash.. He had the nerve to shake George's hand..
Geraldo Rivera's Profile
Geraldo Rivera
Geraldo at the courthouse. - just spoke w/George Anthony dad of accused child killer Casey Anthony. He was by the back row of the courtrm when I shook his hand & offered condolences."I want this to be over for you," I said. He thanked me & said, "This is the deepest heartache you can imagine. I lost one & now I could lose another." I said, "I'd love to buy you a beer when this is over." "I'd like that," he said.

Who tells somebody whose granddaughter was murdered by their daughter, I'd like to buy you a beer some day? 

Especially, after George trying to OD on beer and BP meds. What was Geraldo really saying? Go ahead George, do it?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2267 on: July 02, 2011, 11:38:48 PM »

WHY does she make that hooker knot in her shirt? It looks trashy as heck. Homeless people wear those because the clothes don't fit and are raggedy. Hookers wear them to accent their teats but she can't even do that right as they are to be in the front not the butt end. Geeshhhhhhhh

Lots of young people do this to their shirts these days.... it is just a knot in the back of the shirt......

It is ugy and stupid.  My daughter does this but to the side on one hip.  I hate it.  Why can't they just tuck the shirt in? 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2268 on: July 02, 2011, 11:39:11 PM »

No AC in prison...      

What about heat?  Does it even get that cold in Florida?

It gets real cold in Florida!  For us anyway.  

It is not cold unless you are a Florida native. I lived there for a few years and never once turned on my heat system. All my neighbors had theirs on. LOL
Turbo..up where Lowell is near Ocala it goes into the 30's most nights and 20's if a cold front is coming thru..

I lived on Merritt Island and I don't remember anything below 40 at night but it could have been. I don't turn my heat on at night even here unless it it in the 20s but that is because I can't sleep in a warm room. (anything over 50 at night is hot to me) I do burn up my air conditioner though and sleep with a fan on in the room even though my family calls my room a "meat locker." LOL  I have been like that my whole life.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2269 on: July 02, 2011, 11:40:40 PM »

I figure bozo will pull some drama queen crap like he did in the opening.  He will look like a total fool (in the words of ICA) surprise, surprise.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2270 on: July 02, 2011, 11:41:02 PM »

It is ugy and stupid.  My daughter does this but to the side on one hip.  I hate it.  Why can't they just tuck the shirt in? 

Wanted to add, my daughter is 13 and is not on trial for 1st degree murder, jus sayin. 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2271 on: July 02, 2011, 11:42:22 PM »

As powerful as the states rebuttal was I believe their closing will really seal it.  Baez will come across as he is, a sleazy ambulance chaser trying to sway the jury with smoke and mirrors.  The difference in skill and professionalism between the two sides is astronomical.  I would love to see Baez lose his license and Cindy get arrested.

I wonder if Baez will use the "P" word in closing. I also expect he might stutter and stammer a lot and rock his body like it a bobble head doll.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2272 on: July 02, 2011, 11:42:46 PM »

Word of the wise

Geraldo Rivera's Profile
Geraldo Rivera

Especially, after George trying to OD on beer and BP meds. What was Geraldo really saying? Go ahead George, do it?

Really, disgusting butt buddy of Bozo.  Makes me sick.

U know, people say he was not serious cause of what he took.  I have a bottle here of my BP meds, 500 pills, I bet if I took them, I would die, no? 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2273 on: July 02, 2011, 11:44:17 PM »

Raldo's mustache needs trimming  ::snipping2:: - he starting to look like Ron Jeremy. If he tried to drink a beer with that dish rag that he currently has under his nose... well, it would be an ugly sight.

It already is an ugly sight!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2274 on: July 02, 2011, 11:45:04 PM »

Ladies and Gentleman People of the jury.  Was trying to geuss what his closing argument process went and how many changes he makes, but I don't have an easy time thinking dumb like he does, so it was very hard for me to imagine. 
If it please the court   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2275 on: July 02, 2011, 11:45:13 PM »

Wanted to add, my daughter is 13 and is not on trial for 1st degree murder, jus sayin. 

I think it is just a young person trend.  I certainly do not find it offense, and I am old! We used to tie our father's white shirts in a knot in the front in the 60's. and then there were the circle things you put on your shirt to pull it tight on the bottom...everyone did that.  What is the difference?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2276 on: July 02, 2011, 11:45:50 PM »

It is ugy and stupid.  My daughter does this but to the side on one hip.  I hate it.  Why can't they just tuck the shirt in?  

"Back in the day" some wore larger shirts and put a slide thing on the side like you are talking about. It was mostly the losers though as preps would not be caught dead with such sloppiness. It is funny how fashion changes - now kids like to look like what we called "grunge look" that the druggies had back then.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2277 on: July 02, 2011, 11:45:59 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

So how does everyone feel that the State did in their rebuttal case against Casey Anthony?

IMO, it was a powerful bringing together of some of the major points in this case and the GENTIVA folks were damning to Casey. We all thought that Cindy was lying on the stand; however, GENTIVA proved it. This evidence all but shows that it was Casey who made these searches.

In the end in reviewing all the testimony in this case, Jose Baez did not provide any evidence of what he claims he would in his opening statement. He did his client a major disservice, but what else was the defense going to do? What do you do when you have a guilty client ... lie some more.

Then Cindy makes matters worse and lies some more. UNREAL.

It would appear that it was George in the end that was the one who was not going to lie at Caylee's expense to the fact that are important in this case.

Your thoughts all?

I agree Red...the State hit a home run!!  I think the closing is going to be like one of those connect the dots game...and connect they will...slowly and methodically.....I also believe the defense is going to break every rule in the book!!

Agreeing with both y'all...also think same as you Sunny...the state started slowly and methodically and I will be surprised if they do not end that way as well...

I think it was a Perry Mason moment.  The first Gentiva witness mesmerized me.
Did the Jury comprehend all the Gentiva record information?  My opinion is she will be found guilty.

I was paying attention to Mr. George I think for the first time this trial yesterday.  Even he had a urgency to his voice and he sounded a bit like his other cocounsel do when they cross.  I loved it.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2278 on: July 02, 2011, 11:47:20 PM »

Q...did the state and dt get together to write up that statement about why dr.Rod did not testify?  I never heard any more about that.
tyia

No they didn't.  I bet they just expect the jury to forget all about him.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2279 on: July 02, 2011, 11:47:55 PM »

So...does the prosecution go first for closing arguments or defense?

Can't wait !

Shout out to Jess Star.  Hi!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.