April 16, 2024, 11:56:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 677599 times)
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2280 on: July 02, 2011, 11:50:49 PM »

No AC in prison...      

What about heat?  Does it even get that cold in Florida?

It gets real cold in Florida!  For us anyway.  

It is not cold unless you are a Florida native. I lived there for a few years and never once turned on my heat system. All my neighbors had theirs on. LOL

Come December the temperature drops to the upper 20's...My Mom came to visit this December from NY and complained about how cold it was. She cried for 3 days  . She is coming tomorrow and will now cry about how hot it is. 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2281 on: July 02, 2011, 11:52:01 PM »

I can't find any actual documentation to back this up tho and I have heard this is standard protocol to do this.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27821780/detail.html

Casey Rejects Plea Deal On Day 1 Of Jury Selection

Posted: 4:33 am EDT May 9, 2011
Updated: 6:35 am EDT May 10, 2011

::snipping2::

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was told that the whole thing could have been avoided Monday because there was discussion of a possible plea deal, but Casey said no. She would have had to admit to every detail of Caylee's murder.

Thanks tupelohoney

Janet
Here is another older article for you Janet. 
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-casey-anthony-death-penalty-20100815,0,6307759,full.story
Terry Lenamon once worked for Anthony's defense team and is a veteran of at least eight death-penalty cases and 20 other first-degree-murder cases. He agrees Anthony shouldn't be facing a potential death sentence. Rather, he said, the defense should have reached a plea agreement earlier in the case.

Recent court documents submitted by the defense suggest that very early on, Anthony was offered a 10-year prison sentence in exchange for telling authorities where Caylee's remains were located. True or not, no deal ever emerged. Baez would not discuss the issue.

Now, Lenamon insists, "This is never going to reach death. It's just not going to happen," despite the politics, personalities and media attention surrounding the case.

The prosecution, however, has maintained since soon after Caylee's remains were found near her family home in late 2008 that "sufficient aggravating circumstances exist to justify the imposition of the Death Penalty" if Anthony is found guilty, according to court documents.

I don't know.  I have a hard time believeing they offered her 10 years only. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2282 on: July 02, 2011, 11:53:23 PM »

WHY does she make that hooker knot in her shirt? It looks trashy as heck. Homeless people wear those because the clothes don't fit and are raggedy. Hookers wear them to accent their teats but she can't even do that right as they are to be in the front not the butt end. Geeshhhhhhhh

She has a home.........PRISON.............

Lots of young people do this to their shirts these days.... it is just a knot in the back of the shirt......

It is ugy and stupid.  My daughter does this but to the side on one hip.  I hate it.  Why can't they just tuck the shirt in?  

Wanted to add, my daughter is 13 and is not on trial for 1st degree murder, jus sayin.  

I think it is just a young person trend.  I certainly do not find it offense, and I am old! We used to tie our father's white shirts in a knot in the front in the 60's. and then there were the circle things you put on your shirt to pull it tight on the bottom...everyone did that.  What is the difference?

I just don't like her so anything she does looks stupid to me. LOL  That might be appropriate for a teenager but I have a 21 year old who wouldn't be caught dead looking sloppy like that. I don't think you have to go to the extreme fashionista look my youngest daughter does, but I do believe once you get in your 20s you should dress to look professional if you want a good career. I have always taught my girls once they became a lady they needed to dress like one and give up their college slop. Part of that may be my Southern upbringing but I can't stand to see these girls with their belly hanging out of their shirts and wearing shoes that look like they came from a 3rd hand store.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2283 on: July 02, 2011, 11:54:42 PM »

WHY does she make that hooker knot in her shirt? It looks trashy as heck. Homeless people wear those because the clothes don't fit and are raggedy. Hookers wear them to accent their teats but she can't even do that right as they are to be in the front not the butt end. Geeshhhhhhhh

Lots of young people do this to their shirts these days.... it is just a knot in the back of the shirt......

It is ugy and stupid.  My daughter does this but to the side on one hip.  I hate it.  Why can't they just tuck the shirt in? 

I do that to my shirts   

pb

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2284 on: July 02, 2011, 11:54:50 PM »

I can't find any actual documentation to back this up tho and I have heard this is standard protocol to do this.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27821780/detail.html

Casey Rejects Plea Deal On Day 1 Of Jury Selection

Posted: 4:33 am EDT May 9, 2011
Updated: 6:35 am EDT May 10, 2011

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was told that the whole thing could have been avoided Monday because there was discussion of a possible plea deal, but Casey said no. She would have had to admit to every detail of Caylee's murder.

Thanks tupelohoney

Janet
Here is another older article for you Janet.  
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-casey-anthony-death-penalty-20100815,0,6307759,full.story
Terry Lenamon once worked for Anthony's defense team and is a veteran of at least eight death-penalty cases and 20 other first-degree-murder cases. He agrees Anthony shouldn't be facing a potential death sentence. Rather, he said, the defense should have reached a plea agreement earlier in the case.

Recent court documents submitted by the defense suggest that very early on, Anthony was offered a 10-year prison sentence in exchange for telling authorities where Caylee's remains were located. True or not, no deal ever emerged. Baez would not discuss the issue.

Now, Lenamon insists, "This is never going to reach death. It's just not going to happen," despite the politics, personalities and media attention surrounding the case.

The prosecution, however, has maintained since soon after Caylee's remains were found near her family home in late 2008 that "sufficient aggravating circumstances exist to justify the imposition of the Death Penalty" if Anthony is found guilty, according to court documents.

I don't know.  I have a hard time believeing they offered her 10 years only.  

I would have to see that on paper to believe it. Sounds more like defense BS to me. If they had offered her that she would have jumped on it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2285 on: July 02, 2011, 11:55:58 PM »

My bad Hi Monkeys and Guests

pb

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2286 on: July 02, 2011, 11:56:23 PM »

thanks turbo
Your aunt is awesome! my elderly mom has been watching it also. She thinks it was intentional and says kc is evil and deserves life... She detests baez and thinks he will be disbarred.. lets hope!!

Look it's LOCA, where have you been???  Missed ya.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2287 on: July 02, 2011, 11:57:28 PM »

I bet our west coast and central time monkeys cant wait for this trial to end.. I cant imagine getting up at 5:30 and 6 am to watch it..    

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2288 on: July 02, 2011, 11:57:43 PM »

So...does the prosecution go first for closing arguments or defense?

Can't wait !

Shout out to Jess Star.  Hi!

Prosecution goes first - defense has rebuttal and then the prosecution has the LAST WORD.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2289 on: July 02, 2011, 11:58:30 PM »

thanks turbo
Your aunt is awesome! my elderly mom has been watching it also. She thinks it was intentional and says kc is evil and deserves life... She detests baez and thinks he will be disbarred.. lets hope!!

Look it's LOCA, where have you been???  Missed ya.

I was just asking about you Loca and wondering where in the world you were.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2290 on: July 02, 2011, 11:58:56 PM »

It is ugy and stupid.  My daughter does this but to the side on one hip.  I hate it.  Why can't they just tuck the shirt in? 

I do that to my shirts   

pb

WHY? Why not just buy something that fits nice?

Can't speak for the inmate...but my shirts do fit...I just like the way it looks. But I will would never knot a business shirt.

pb

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2291 on: July 02, 2011, 11:59:15 PM »

KC was a cute kid but she had those crazy eyes then too.. and whats with the bedazzled shirt ....really cindy???

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2292 on: July 03, 2011, 12:00:02 AM »

Mark Lippman was on the Today Show this morning....Cindy says that the dates are wrong and she did do the searches.  Maybe I misunderstood, but did the computer guy yesterday say there was no search for chlorophyll ever or just on those 2 dates in question?
Catching up here.  Just in case no one has answered you yet...He said no chlorophyll searches ever.

What he actually said.... is there were no searches for chlorophyll in the deleted searches.  Searches for how to make chloroform were found in the deleted searches.  The experts had already determined chlorophyll was searched but those searches were not deleted.
Okay just checking in!  But WHAT?!!  I clearly heard NO search for chlorophyll was done ... ever ... in the Sgt Stenger deleted data ... or in the "whatever that woman's name was" whole hard drive search.  Where did you hear chorophyll was searched for? 

I didn't hear that either.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2293 on: July 03, 2011, 12:02:09 AM »

I seem to remember the expert who searched the hard drive found chlorophyll searches but it was mispelled.  The person who searched the deleted files said no searches were on there for chlorophyll or variations.  Anyone else remember the expert who searched the hard drive finding the searches for chlorophyll?

I am not quite sure, but initially the search person, when testifying on the prosecutinos case, said chloroform was searched spelled incorrectly.  Never heard chlorophyll was searched.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2294 on: July 03, 2011, 12:02:23 AM »

I bet our west coast and central time monkeys cant wait for this trial to end.. I cant imagine getting up at 5:30 and 6 am to watch it..    

Have my alarm set fo 5:45 so I can make 2 gallons of coffee 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2295 on: July 03, 2011, 12:03:03 AM »

I figure bozo will pull some drama queen crap like he did in the opening.  He will look like a total fool (in the words of ICA) surprise, surprise.

I am expecting that too. I am wondering what JP will do when he violates those closing rules.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2296 on: July 03, 2011, 12:04:24 AM »

I had a question.  It was reported that tents were beign set up for when a verdict is given. 

I thougth they stayed on sequestration and had to go back and hear the penalty phase. 

Are the tents in case thy find her guilty of something other than 1st degree?  That bothers me that they are anticipating this.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2297 on: July 03, 2011, 12:05:27 AM »

Wanted to add, my daughter is 13 and is not on trial for 1st degree murder, jus sayin. 

I think it is just a young person trend.  I certainly do not find it offense, and I am old! We used to tie our father's white shirts in a knot in the front in the 60's. and then there were the circle things you put on your shirt to pull it tight on the bottom...everyone did that.  What is the difference?

Precisely... my daughter does it too..... I am not fond of it but I did the ones in the front like you are describing.... we must have been young in the same time period....LOL.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2298 on: July 03, 2011, 12:05:50 AM »

I seem to remember the expert who searched the hard drive found chlorophyll searches but it was mispelled.  The person who searched the deleted files said no searches were on there for chlorophyll or variations.  Anyone else remember the expert who searched the hard drive finding the searches for chlorophyll?

I am not quite sure, but initially the search person, when testifying on the prosecutinos case, said chloroform was searched spelled incorrectly.  Never heard chlorophyll was searched.
I never heard that either...... just chloraform.... and it was spelled with an A in it

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2299 on: July 03, 2011, 12:07:27 AM »

the plastic thingy in the front.. so 80's... Guilty as charged 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.