April 20, 2024, 04:16:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 677780 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2360 on: July 03, 2011, 01:56:34 AM »

The insurer at my work allows for about two years on disability insurance payments.
Fit for work medical assessments are done all along. If you are never going to be fit to come back then a medical retirement is almost forced and you then get your pension. If you are too young to be collecting a pension, a buyout is done.
The few persons at my work who were off on long term disablity said that the insurance company demanded medical reports frequently from their doctors and they felt pressured to get back to work. Or take the pension as it looked as if they were never going to come back.
I don't know of any insurer employer who will pay forever on disabliity.
If a person is injured on the job, that is a different story.   
At my work place you can be on short term disability for 6 months and you have to send in frequent updates from your doctor.  Then you go to long term disability if you were a full time employee.  Same thing frequent reports.  You can be on this while applying for Social Security Disability.  If that is approved then you have to pay back the long term disability.  The SSDI takes a long time to be approved.  At least that is what happened to me. 

With most companies you get a percentage of your salary for example 70% for 6 months.  If your Dr. (and the company can require you to see "their" dr. of choice as well)  determines that you are not capable of going back to work you're eligible for Long term Disability. You typically get 50% - 65% of your salary. Once (and if) approved 1/2 of your benefits are taxable & 1/2 are not.   Most companies require you to apply for SSDI.  If you win SSDI and most people don't unless they appeal a few times your LTD (long term disability) is offset by your SSDI payments.  You're no better off but the company doesn't have to pay 100% of your disability salary.  Almost all companies that I worked with would only allow two years of LTD for mental illness such as depression etc.  SSDI obviously does not.  If you are awarded SSDI you would get retro payments and your company would demand their "portion" out of the lump sum.  You still pay for your health insurance while under short term disability & long term disability while awaiting the SSDI verdict.  You'd obviously being eligible for federal health aid if you were awarded SSDI.  This type of disabilities would be non work related bad back, MS, cancer, heart conditions etc.  Worker's Compensation is a whole 'nother ballgame.  That would be injured on the job, stressed beyond belief because of job etc.   Is Cindy on Worker's Comp or LTD????
I think Cindy was / is on disability from her work. Can't see them paying her forever. She hadn't been at work since July 15, 2008 and I have no idea what George was living on. He had just started a new job, ususally have to work for a place for a while to be eligible for inclusion in their insurance. George is close to sixty with no profession. Don't know what the deal with Lee not working is. Laid off due to the economy or just can't work. He doesn't have an education in a professsion, but it isn't too late for him. I mean, he worked and didn't just steal cheques and pretend to go to work.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2361 on: July 03, 2011, 02:00:16 AM »

Goodnight. I am sure there will be motions by Bozo for whatever he and his slimy helpers can come up with. I really wouldn't expect any less.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2362 on: July 03, 2011, 02:03:22 AM »

I don't mean to beat a dead horse face... but how could Casey be anything else?

She grew up under the reign of Hitler Marie. (old carrot top sack of buzzards. I just want to smack those glasses right off her nose.)

No excuses... just sayin...

"Cindy is a rabid doberman." - John Morgan

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2363 on: July 03, 2011, 02:09:59 AM »

Any bets on who will do the victim inpact statement?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2364 on: July 03, 2011, 02:13:35 AM »

Goodnight. I am sure there will be motions by Bozo for whatever he and his slimy helpers can come up with. I really wouldn't expect any less.

Sleep tight, KatGram! an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2365 on: July 03, 2011, 02:14:27 AM »

I read a story today.. and I thought it was on Lillian Glass' site about River Cruz.. Dr Glass had described George as phony.. and into sadomasochistic type stuff.. and RC said they did something sexually they had never done before and that was the last time she saw him.. He dumped he the next day.. I found it kinda gross.. but I cannot find that story again   

He probably tied her up and left   Monkey Devil!

LOL MK...I don't care if he did this, that or the other. I can't see what it has to do with the case.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2366 on: July 03, 2011, 02:33:40 AM »

Cya in the morning, going to watch SNL-I think this is in store for us tomorrow    Goodnight all

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2367 on: July 03, 2011, 03:15:14 AM »

Any bets on who will do the victim inpact statement?

I don't know if anybody will do one.  This is heartbreakign.  I hope they do one.  They could talk about how wonderful Caylee was, they do not have to bring  up their spawn murderer. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2368 on: July 03, 2011, 03:22:30 AM »

Good Night/Morning

I'm gonna try to get some sleep...it's 3:20 am 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE, she DESERVES it!!  ::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2369 on: July 03, 2011, 03:25:11 AM »

Hope the INMATE is shi#@ing in her pants!! 

This is YOUR LIFE CASEY HO!

::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2370 on: July 03, 2011, 03:29:53 AM »

5 more hours until closing arguments.  I really hope they do not take 4 hours each.  I would think they are going to lose this jury who is dying to get home.  Who knows though.  I fully expect Beotch to cry through Bozo's closing argument where he will say what a wonderful mother she was, how much she loved her child. Bleck.  May take stomach medication now to be ready for the vomit-inducing images/words I expect to see/hear.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2371 on: July 03, 2011, 03:41:46 AM »

Good Night/Morning

I'm gonna try to get some sleep...it's 3:20 am 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE, she DESERVES it!!  ::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey

pb

Didn't want a HUGE quote stack but regarding you post about how we dress, we must be twins LOL. My daughter is 20 and we swap everything from jeans to sundresses to bikinis and get the sister thing also, I just think it's s huge relief to just be who you are and not have to worry what others think of you and how you dress (sans a court appearance etc)...and it is so true, ppl here don't care how we look they just accept us the way we are, pj's, bikinis et al. I am too old to go back to the old way when I worked in the home office and had to care, too comfy now and totally in to comfort over style!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2372 on: July 03, 2011, 03:44:53 AM »

5 more hours until closing arguments.  I really hope they do not take 4 hours each.  I would think they are going to lose this jury who is dying to get home.  Who knows though.  I fully expect Beotch to cry through Bozo's closing argument where he will say what a wonderful mother she was, how much she loved her child. Bleck.  May take stomach medication now to be ready for the vomit-inducing images/words I expect to see/hear.   

Seriously!!

Dry eyes when discussing Caylee, and the flood gates will break when he discusses Slore.  Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that!  (sarcastic)

We should have a verdict this week.  That I am looking forward to.

I wonder if farm lady got over her "I don't like to judge anyone" attitude.  Seems like a little girl is counting on her to make the best decision she can.

Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Is Linda or Jeff doing closing arguements?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2373 on: July 03, 2011, 03:51:05 AM »

Seriously!!

Dry eyes when discussing Caylee, and the flood gates will break when he discusses Slore.  Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that!  (sarcastic)

I wonder if farm lady got over her "I don't like to judge anyone" attitude.  Seems like a little girl is counting on her to make the best decision she can.

I think all 3 attorneys are doing the closing statements.  I would assume each would cover what they are best with.  Like Jeff will cover the evidence, air samples, decomp in trunk.  I bet bozo does the closing.  Simms (brillohead) would put the jury to sleep.  Nobody can understand mumbles. 

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2374 on: July 03, 2011, 04:32:56 AM »

I was very happy with the PRO but i believe that they could bring more Key witnesses..there are a lot of thing that the pro should provide in this trial....I hope the jury will take in consideration that Casey cannot be allow to get free in 30 or 50 years,,she is too dangerous to walk free on the street...i cannot imagine the baby killer leaving jail in 10 or 15 years and be able to have another kid it will unacceptable!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2375 on: July 03, 2011, 04:39:47 AM »

Seriously!!

I think all 3 attorneys are doing the closing statements.  I would assume each would cover what they are best with.  Like Jeff will cover the evidence, air samples, decomp in trunk.  I bet bozo does the closing.  Simms (brillohead) would put the jury to sleep.  Nobody can understand mumbles. 

However the prosecution does theirs singularly or takes turns, I'm sure it will be as they've presented this whole case- professional, and right on target. 

The defense, well, I guess we'll have to wait and see what kind of shenanagins they're going to pull- this time.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2376 on: July 03, 2011, 04:42:15 AM »

I was very happy with the PRO but i believe that they could bring more Key witnesses..there are a lot of thing that the pro should provide in this trial....I hope the jury will take in consideration that Casey cannot be allow to get free in 30 or 50 years,,she is too dangerous to walk free on the street...i cannot imagine the baby killer leaving jail in 10 or 15 years and be able to have another kid it will unacceptable!

Mandatory sterilization for sure! 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2377 on: July 03, 2011, 04:49:30 AM »

I read a story today.. and I thought it was on Lillian Glass' site about River Cruz.. Dr Glass had described George as phony.. and into sadomasochistic type stuff.. and RC said they did something sexually they had never done before and that was the last time she saw him.. He dumped he the next day.. I found it kinda gross.. but I cannot find that story again   

He probably tied her up and left   Monkey Devil!

LOL MK...I don't care if he did this, that or the other. I can't see what it has to do with the case.

She complains about being bashed in the media and then goes and shares alleged intimate details between her and a lover? 

She really fits right in with this group.

Maybe it's in the National Enquirer.  

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2378 on: July 03, 2011, 06:41:47 AM »

i agree what if she goes with a man that has kisd---and they get in her way--
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2379 on: July 03, 2011, 07:57:47 AM »

cannot wiat to hear what bozo is going to say in his closing arguement i imagine mumbles will also get up to be in the limelight
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.