April 27, 2024, 07:30:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #612 5/2 - 5/4/2007  (Read 182087 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2007, 12:48:38 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Well we are still  here and it is there http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=678

Someone can grab it and manipulate it  but at least you can search by word...  
Junior (from the landfill) does not come up  Shocked
I wonder what his real name was ??

If I recall, the gardener, junior and the guy who was said to have seen joran put natalee in a boat, all had the same names.  I guess it was our version of "john doe."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2007, 12:49:38 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
So the Meneses thing is just from earlier tonight? If so, we need more time to gather info.

The Wikipedia thing and the National Enquirer both make me sick.
On the wikki article, as pathetic as it is, I did some digging to see what was going on and how they are allowed to take what started as agreat page about Natalee and turn it into that trash. Found some inter., very inter. stuff out...wehalt a person who keeps reverting the page back after we try to fix it is a member RU, then another guy who keeps reverting the page back to trash is Kww,..User:Kww
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

[edit] Kevin Wayne Williams
Quick bio: Born on Johnson Air Force Base in Iruma, Japan back in 1960. Lived in the US from 1963-2004, and on Bonaire since 2004, where I currently own a hotel, The Great Escape.

Hobbies include mandolin, harmonica, saxophone, Japanese, and evolutionary biology.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kww"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2007, 12:50:18 AM »

Oldfart - thanks, looks like it worked!  There is a text list of the statements in the police file requested by the Dr. Phil attorneys now, thanks to Oldfart!

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=151782#151782
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2007, 12:51:20 AM »

Elaine 'they' are watching the wikipedia entries now for Natalee, that's apparent. I think unless someone goes direct with the office of Wikipedia that this will only continue unchecked. Food for thought....

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2007, 12:51:42 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I have a question about the 171.doc as we seem to call it.   How did Dr. Phil's group know this existed?  Who told them all these statements had been written down?

My guess is in the case, the Dr. Phil people were allowed to get a list from an attorney in Aruba.  Remember, supposidly all of the suspects and witnesses are supposed to have the full dossier.  They could have gotten from KJ for all I know.

Thanks Klaas.  I was just wondering since the family has been so shut out of the loop as it is.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2007, 12:52:40 AM »

Oldfart - thanks, looks like it worked!  There is a text list of the statements in the police file requested by the Dr. Phil attorneys now, thanks to Oldfart!

Thanks Old Fart...you da monkey...tonight anyway.  Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2007, 12:52:50 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
So the Meneses thing is just from earlier tonight? If so, we need more time to gather info.

On the wikki article, as pathetic as it is, I did some digging to see what was going on and how they are allowed to take what started as agreat page about Natalee and turn it into that trash. Found some inter., very inter. stuff out...wehalt a person who keeps reverting the page back after we try to fix it is a member RU, then another guy who keeps reverting the page back to trash is Kww,..User:Kww

Quick bio: Born on Johnson Air Force Base in Iruma, Japan back in 1960. Lived in the US from 1963-2004, and on Bonaire since 2004, where I currently own a hotel, The Great Escape.

Hobbies include mandolin, harmonica, saxophone, Japanese, and evolutionary biology.

here is Wehalt a Member over at Refugees:User:Wehwalt
 This user is a member of the League of Copyeditors.
I live in Fairfax, Virginia, and am an attorney. I intend to improve the articles I have an interest in.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2007, 12:53:13 AM »

Meneses may have seen activities and movements from the air that are related to the case. Like the furniture truck at VDS home and what it delivered... or picked up... .

I wonder that as well SB.
 Gotta be something there to make 7 statements.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2007, 12:55:03 AM »

I have a question about the 171.doc as we seem to call it.   How did Dr. Phil's group know this existed?  Who told them all these statements had been written down?

lala's
I'm a dumm old fart when it comes to the LAW..
BUt why gather  is
During the suite.. DISCOVERY part .. is when the Def.. Get to know as Much as the Platif..

So Dr. Phil's atty has been requesting any and all info.
the 171 page document has a lot of leagal jargon in it as far as the requests / denials/ arguments why the should  etc
But there is a list of POLICE doucments provided by the plantif that they are still trying to get the acutal doucment for

I    T H I N K    Rolling Eyes

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: May 03, 2007, 12:55:41 AM »

Elaine
Are you saying that the person supplying  the slanderous comments about Natalee on Wiki is a Refugee?
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2007, 12:56:47 AM »

Oh, also, about the 4-wheeler activity and if it related to Natalee... I don't think the guys were using anything to get around other than their car.

There was no reason to hide anything materially related to Natalee until maybe 3 AM that late night. They don't all of a sudden, run out the door with all their computers and hard drives gathered up, to hide or stash them somewhere, IF Natalee has not died. Especially not on a loud attention-getting vehicle.

They might be in a rush to hide her body, but deep-sixing all the evidence waits until the next morning or later.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2007, 12:58:50 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Well we are still  here and it is there http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=678

Someone can grab it and manipulate it  but at least you can search by word...  
Junior (from the landfill) does not come up  Shocked
I wonder what his real name was ??

If I recall, the gardener, junior and the guy who was said to have seen joran put natalee in a boat, all had the same names.  I guess it was our version of "john doe."

Junior has the crack head that made a living going thru the dump.
pick-up truck & car.. men and a woman .. blue swimming pool used to cover her body..

the reason the dump was even searched..  then his background came out.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2007, 12:58:53 AM »

here is Wehalt a Member over at Refugees:User:Wehwalt
 This user is a member of the League of Copyeditors.
I live in Fairfax, Virginia, and am an attorney. I intend to improve the articles I have an interest in.
Last but not least a post from RU:wehwalt Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:16 am    

doc wrote:
Did wehwalt author the NH entry?

Check out Joran's - talk about a wiki fight!

Yes, I do edit it.

It is possible to insert biased info into any article. But there are a cadre of editors watching any article who will make corrections. I have repeatedly deleted MonKKKey info in the article. It corrects itself.

Wikipedia is generally accurate. However, it is not, as we put it, a reliable source itself. But it is a mammoth source of info and will usually tell you where you can go for more info. It has nearly two million articles. Most encyclopedias have what, ten thousand?

As for "being on committees", with the exception of a few things at the top which run the place and mediate disputes, there really aren't. Join and start editing, and start discussing on talk pages. Your experience and the logic of your arguments are what counts.  
    Anna
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2007, 12:59:09 AM »

Here is what I keep blathering about in Joran's statements.

Note the date and the fact that there is an attachment indicating a location.  He was throwing the Kalpoes under the bus from the get go by telling the beach story and indicating where he thought Deepak buried Natalee.  Now I suppose he could have told them where he left Natalee but that, too, is Alibi Version 2.0.

He has the Kalpoes saying we left her at the HI while, he, Joran has already changed his story to the beach or worse.

From what Old Fart just posted:

Statements by Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot:
    The following documents may be responsive to Requests 8 and 41. Where it is apparent from
    the description that a document is responsive to a specific request, it is so noted.
    Joran van der Sloot
    G€¢ Name: loran van der Sloot
    Date: 31 May 2005 111:20
    Pages: 5
    Writer/initiator. Dennis Jacobs / Shaniro Kelly
    Description: statement as a witness
    G€¢ Name: Joran van der Sloot
    Date: 31 May 2005 / 11;20
    Pages: 6 (1 attachment)
    Writer/Initiator: Marcelino Ras I Ghrizanti Tromp
    Description: statement as a witness and indication of an area

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
    igsigs
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: May 03, 2007, 12:59:14 AM »

Spectacular!  Thanks Oldfart!
    Elaine
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: May 03, 2007, 01:01:05 AM »

Elaine
    Are you saying that the person supplying  the slanderous comments about Natalee on Wiki is a Refugee?
    YES!
    klaasend
    Administrator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: May 03, 2007, 01:02:52 AM »

Elaine
    YES!

The Refugees openly have a thread discussing it our changing it and them changing it back.
    klaasend
    Administrator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: May 03, 2007, 01:04:01 AM »

Oldfart - looks like you are missing Aruba witness statements after June 5, 2005.
    Angiex911dsptchr
    Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: May 03, 2007, 01:05:26 AM »

lala's
    I'm a dumm old fart when it comes to the LAW..
    BUt why gather  is
    During the suite.. DISCOVERY part .. is when the Def.. Get to know as Much as the Platif..

So Dr. Phil's atty has been requesting any and all info.
    the 171 page document has a lot of leagal jargon in it as far as the requests / denials/ arguments why the should  etc
    But there is a list of POLICE doucments provided by the plantif that they are still trying to get the acutal doucment for

I    T H I N K    Rolling Eyes

TY for posting  .. dang its a big one!!   Smile
    Elaine
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: May 03, 2007, 01:05:39 AM »

Elaine
    YES!

The Refugees openly have a thread discussing it our changing it and them changing it back.
    Yes, that's where I got Wehwalts post. At least we know that wiki...is a peice of sh**
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.