March 28, 2024, 04:12:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #612 5/2 - 5/4/2007  (Read 181552 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2007, 11:48:56 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
1. ) This pilot / photographer, were there attachments ?

2. ) What is a Non Dislclosure Agreement ?  And why did some ppl have them ? Charlie Croes and 2 of the pilots ( per fob )

3. ) Ok, the water search... info came from Dompig . Crying or Very sad who said so many stupid Dompig things : Like, we have radar and there were no unknown boats in the water... she's in the water... just when exactly does he thinks this happened. ? Does Tim / Dave have anything else besides Dompig's bs ?

Hi Kat Gram - answering (2) I think this is a contract where you share details or info with someone else but it cannot be made public.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 11:48:59 PM »

msmarple wrote:
Joran may have had a school-issued laptop at the time. That's not unusual here, esp. in private schools.

tyler wrote:
Private school, personal lap top!  They expect you to buy that in private school. Maybe in gubmint schools, you get it off the back of the taxpayer or Bill Gates.

My experience was that it was a line item on the tuition bill. It was sort of a rental for the school year. Not very much, either. Of course that probably isn't always the way it works.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2007, 11:49:41 PM »

The neighbor told Joran to turn the volume down of the music, she had a baby in the house and the music was too loud. Joran came over to me and told me to turn the volume down. Then borrowed Joran's phone and called Satish. I told Satish what Joran had told me. The conversation lasted about 3 to 4 minutes.

After about 10 minutes Joran phoned Satish. Joran verified with Satish if he remembered the story correctly. Joran talked to Satish about 3 minutes.

JORAN was the one that came up with the WHOLE STORY

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2007, 11:50:13 PM »

What have the Monkeys found on the Meneses guy?  Anything yet?

BRING NATALEE HOME
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2007, 11:51:11 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

That's what I mean...he had his own laptop.  That boy had everything else.  A lappy would be high cotton around his less fortunate lackeys.

A laptop is about standard equipment for teens today who are in any upper-middle class environment, especially if they are at or close to college age. The rich Dutchies all over that island ALL have kids with laptops, you can be sure of that even if you DON'T bet the farm.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2007, 11:51:29 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I was thinking about the pics of the investigators measuring from the tree to the wall today.  Remember when we were told that Joran said he often snuck out of the house by going over the wall by his apartment.  His friends would drive up and wait in their car in that alley by his apartment and he would climb the wall, maybe using the tree, to sneak out at night so his parents didn't know he was gone.
Who knows how many nights he snuck out, probably as often as he could. I do not think they gave him his own apart. to be nice. They just figured, it would be an easy was to keep him away from his brother. They should have just put his behind into that doghouse they have out back.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2007, 11:51:29 PM »

The photo of the man on the previous thread said to be Andres Meneses is a different person.  That one is a correspondent in Chicago Illinois and not an airline pilot or anything like it.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2007, 11:52:02 PM »

Anoher thing picking at my brain. Joran gets a call from Paulus.. it's about the girl .. some ppl are there looking for their daughter from last night..so, he got busted right there.. Now he lies because he doesn't want the Dad to know he snuck out.. well buddy, he KNEW when he called you and you knew that he knew. The lie is we dropped her off at the Hoilday Inn. Duh ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2007, 11:53:07 PM »

What have the Monkeys found on the Meneses guy?  Anything yet?

Lot's in the previous thread.  In my research I find he is a young person 16-17, maybe a student pilot.  He into taking photos of planes and flight simulation games.  I have his webshot, zorpia and myspace sites.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2007, 11:54:19 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Night Monkeys,
I will be out of touch for a week or so. I hope some good things happen while I am away.

I copied part of my post from the previous thread to bring in here. It might be nice if Angie would repost those pictures as well. Thanks Angie.

When Kermit posted the link to the Menses airplane photography the other night. It was very clear they were very professional. Not just a passing interest. Kermit also had the person listed as a pilot as well as a photographer. I do not know where Kermit got this info but do trust it.
JMHO

Sam  Have a great time ! I passed you email along  Wink
 here are the pics again. I got a response back fomr the indivdual that sent me the email. Said they are a longtime lurker here. I asked if they were a member, and if not.. to perhaps join?

Here are the photos again Sam

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2007, 11:54:33 PM »

Then I had enough of it that she didn't want to listen to me. I had lifted her up and started walking back to the hotel with her. Natalee told me to put her down. I did put her down. I thought to myself that's it and I called Deepak.

NO, thats where you THREW her down, except it wasnt on the beech Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2007, 11:54:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
1. ) This pilot / photographer, were there attachments ?

2. ) What is a Non Dislclosure Agreement ?  And why did some ppl have them ? Charlie Croes and 2 of the pilots ( per fob )

3. ) Ok, the water search... info came from Dompig . Crying or Very sad who said so many stupid Dompig things : Like, we have radar and there were no unknown boats in the water... she's in the water... just when exactly does he thinks this happened. ? Does Tim / Dave have anything else besides Dompig's bs ?

Hi Kat Gram - answering (2) I think this is a contract where you share details or info with someone else but it cannot be made public.

TY
Well, what would a pilot or C Croes have that is so top secret ?
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2007, 11:54:47 PM »

Klaas, or anyone else: I missed out on this Meneses-airplane business somwhere back in the last 150 or so pages of posts over the last couple of days... do y'all know about where that can be found in the forum? It's a new area to me.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2007, 11:58:12 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
I was thinking about the pics of the investigators measuring from the tree to the wall today.  Remember when we were told that Joran said he often snuck out of the house by going over the wall by his apartment.  His friends would drive up and wait in their car in that alley by his apartment and he would climb the wall, maybe using the tree, to sneak out at night so his parents didn't know he was gone.
Who knows how many nights he snuck out, probably as often as he could. I do not think they gave him his own apart. to be nice. They just figured, it would be an easy was to keep him away from his brother. They should have just put his behind into that doghouse they have out back.

Keeping him and Val away from each other, that was what Anita said and how the problem was solved.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2007, 12:00:34 AM »

Not saying I agree with the email that was sent to me.. but figured I would share it.  Embarassed
  When this person responded back. they said this

If you go to Google and type in Andres Meneses and click on images it comes up with about 12 pages of his work.

<dont shoot the messenger cause I dunno who she is.. other then a lurker and maybe trying to help??>
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2007, 12:02:37 AM »

Thanks, SB, for asking about Meneses as I am curious also and missed the info about him.  I guess I need to read the last thread.   Embarassed

BRING NATALEE HOME
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2007, 12:03:33 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Keeping him and Val away from each other, that was what Anita said and how the problem was solved.
She gets no Parent of the year award for that "fix". Right there shows us she evn saw him as a predator, against his own brother yet! Of course she will deny that now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2007, 12:03:59 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Not saying I agree with the email that was sent to me.. but figured I would share it.  Embarassed

If you go to Google and type in Andres Meneses and click on images it comes up with about 12 pages of his work.

<dont shoot the messenger cause I dunno who she is.. other then a lurker and maybe trying to help??>

Angie - I've found many sites where Andres Meneses has several photos of airplanes.  It's not exactly what I call artwork.  The photo of the man is not the same Andres Meneses at all.  That one is in Chicago and is not an airline pilot nor is he into airplanes.  Just happens to have the same name.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2007, 12:05:09 AM »

Jumping on a totally different topic from current discussion.  
Last night on Dancing with the Stars, they did a sports parody where they had 3 people talking about the contestants as though they were athletes.  They gave the height and shoe size of the guys.  All the 6' and 6'1" guys were in the 10, 10.5, 11, size range.  Apollo, who is 5'8" had a smaller shoe size.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2007, 12:07:19 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Angie,it's ok..., maybe it is a lurker who is trying to help? I would've shown you guys too if I had gotten em, because we just never know when someone real may try to help in a round about way?..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.