April 27, 2024, 11:10:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #612 5/2 - 5/4/2007  (Read 182127 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #220 on: May 03, 2007, 11:39:11 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Sharon - do you mean this Gerster post?

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:48 pm
The boy told the Hindus that he didn’t need their help anymore. This was in the small hours. The confrontation was brutal.
So who heeded his call? Who switched places?
People…the bloodied, swollen tongue. The boy’s fear runs deep. They accuse him to be Bifrons. (Bifrons = demon /monster)

Please take notice of the date that Simian mentions "confrontation" and the date of the other post.  The word "confrontation" is used earlier, yet the earliest post we have from the Cryptic Duo begins on June 17th.  Gerster already knew about this at the least by June 15th.  I would like to see more posts from Gerster around this time. anyone have those?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: May 03, 2007, 11:41:54 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Anna"
I mean I think Deepak could make some kind of illegal or free wireless connection for his hero Joran using something close by, etc.

Something ALE wouldn't even know to look for.  Or pretend to.

They don't have the real phone records I guess is what I am getting at because they had some wireless thingy going that didn't show up on the billable phone records.

If one of their neighbors had a wireless router its possible Joran could have been connecting through it, especially out by the pool...

But I'm certain ALE has checked into the possibility of any illegal connections thoroughly, right????

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: May 03, 2007, 11:44:08 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Anna"
I mean I think Deepak could make some kind of illegal or free wireless connection for his hero Joran using something close by, etc.

Something ALE wouldn't even know to look for.  Or pretend to.

They don't have the real phone records I guess is what I am getting at because they had some wireless thingy going that didn't show up on the billable phone records.

You are correct, Anna.  I know a guy that has all sorts of things he piggy backs off other people's wireless connections.  He's really good at it too.  He has satellite and internet and doesn't pay a cent for it.

Neighbors helping neighbors just ain't what it used to be.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: May 03, 2007, 11:46:21 AM »

Could someone, who is very busy but also very nice, please show me on a map the location of which Gerster speaks...thank you very much.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: May 03, 2007, 11:51:52 AM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Msmarple  wanted to tell you what am awesome job ya'll are doing on the Murder and Crime Thread.  Ya'll rock!

Thanks snoopy ... we get a lot of help from our monkey friends!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: May 03, 2007, 11:54:53 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Elaine
Are you saying that the person supplying  the slanderous comments about Natalee on Wiki is a Refugee?
YES!

The Refugees openly have a thread discussing it our changing it and them changing it back.
Yes, that's where I got Wehwalts post. At least we know that wiki...is a peice of sh**

Wikipedia should be removed completely or edited by informed authorities who research entries.  Anything such as that left without structure will attract the lowest common denominator, such as when refugees are no longer seeking a place of freedom but a place to attack.  

Compare this to the attack on the World Trade Center and the supposed  refugees who came from abroad to attack the USA.  The caliber of those refugees who do dishonor to Natalee are similar to the ones who did dishonor and destruction to our country who were in actuality terrorists.  Just think of those unsavory types who write the worst things possible about Beth & Natalee, they too are terrorists of virtue, honesty and integrity.  They only call themselves Refugees.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: May 03, 2007, 11:57:41 AM »

Could someone, who is very busy but also very nice, please show me on a map the location of which Gerster speaks...thank you very much.

See Arikok Park on the map:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: May 03, 2007, 11:59:34 AM »

Posted by Gerster at RWV and other sites on 6/14/05.  Gerster claims to be a psychic.  He posted at SM in the forum for a while too:

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: May 03, 2007, 11:59:37 AM »

Sharon - do you mean this Gerster post?

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:48 pm
The boy told the Hindus that he didn’t need their help anymore. This was in the small hours. The confrontation was brutal.
So who heeded his call? Who switched places?
People…the bloodied, swollen tongue. The boy’s fear runs deep. They accuse him to be Bifrons. (Bifrons = demon /monster)

Please take notice of the date that Simian mentions "confrontation" and the date of the other post.  The word "confrontation" is used earlier, yet the earliest post we have from the Cryptic Duo begins on June 17th.  Gerster already knew about this at the least by June 15th.  I would like to see more posts from Gerster around this time. anyone have those?

The one thing that I think is wrong with the above post by Gerster is that he states the 17 year old had sex with her on the beach that night and the other two forced themselves on her.  He is making it sound like it was OK for Joran because she allowed it but she got made because the other two raped her.  So if it was consensual between Joran and Natalee why would he need to take her to another area and strangle her.  A little later in the post it is saying she got angry with all 3 of them and that sounds more like all three raped her.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: May 03, 2007, 12:05:08 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "the big hammer"
Computers & Camera?

Tamikosmoms wries: A. VAN DER SLOOT: The first time it was one computer that we all use. There's no lock on it so we can see what the kids are doing, one laptop of my husband that he only uses for his work,  my digital camera what was on my desk not in Joran's room on my desk.

Gee. why did they want the camera?

Most likely it was in Jorans room and not on her desk, see how she repeats it twice?

She is as transparent as her trademark blouses.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: May 03, 2007, 12:08:21 PM »

WARNING - MORE MARGIN BLOWING PICTURES

From this weeks National Enquirer - thanks to SAN.  An article about the search at the Sloots.  There is also an article about the Beth Twitty/John Ramsey relationship that I'm not going to post:

Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: May 03, 2007, 12:08:34 PM »

Klaas

About a year or so ago there was a person in chat that sounds like your ANdres Meneses.
Back Porch at BFN.
He posted as Juan, photographer and flying nut as per Granny Toad.
Had family in Florida.
Maybe someone over there can give you more information.
My memory is not great about him as he only posted a couple of times when i was there.

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: May 03, 2007, 12:10:46 PM »

Someone posted info on him, I think it was VMS - Juan claimed to be in Venezuela.  This guy ANdres is in Costa Rica.  Who knows?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: May 03, 2007, 12:11:41 PM »

Very Happy Klaas, should have known you'd be quicker than I...found that same post on the FP of SM brought over from another site by 'Dee'...the original site no longer has the topic.  It's comment #66 here:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/15/afternoon-edition-natalee-holloway/#comments

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: May 03, 2007, 12:12:06 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Morning Monks-

I am reminded of what Kermit posted on the FP the other day.

He said that others will be arrested that we have not heard of before. This Andres is someone I have not heard of before last nite... just like everyone else...

This person fits his criteria and Kermit has been saying this for well over a year.

just something else to think about.

Without starting a controversy such as was started here yesterday from a front page post, can we bring this forward into the cage (Kermit's post) so that others who omit reading the FP, will be able to read it without having to ask and be 'splained to.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: May 03, 2007, 12:12:46 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Very Happy Klaas, should have known you'd be quicker than I...found that same post on the FP of SM brought over from another site by 'Dee'...the original site no longer has the topic.  It's comment #66 here:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/15/afternoon-edition-natalee-holloway/#comments

Right and I found Gerster posted the exact same thing at RWV as well.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: May 03, 2007, 12:13:41 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Good morning.

Good Morning Peaches!!  Very Happy

Good Morning Everybody!!   Very Happy

Dig it ALL up!

Gitter done  Cool

Good Morning Snoopy and Everyone else.

I agree Dit it up.  If they don't we know this was for show.

There is one thing for sure, digging up that Sloot compound would not detract from the curb appeal; taking it away could only improve upon it. Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: May 03, 2007, 12:15:07 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Morning Monks-

He said that others will be arrested that we have not heard of before. This Andres is someone I have not heard of before last nite... just like everyone else...

This person fits his criteria and Kermit has been saying this for well over a year.

Without starting a controversy such as was started here yesterday from a front page post, can we bring this forward into the cage (Kermit's post) so that others who omit reading the FP, will be able to read it without having to ask and be 'splained to.

Kermit posted:

Paulus and Joran and many others, some names we have not heard are going to be arrested. Kermit predicts.

Posted Apr 26, 6:04 PM
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: May 03, 2007, 12:15:26 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Morning Monks-

Is this the pimps official photographer and Freddy the video man? Who was in that white car closely following K2 in deepak's car as they drove in front of the diamond store?

I asked that last night of Kermit and got no direct response.  That little frog is similar to a chamelon.  It can slip right through your fingers, now you see it and now you don't, rather than changing colors; it will just avoid a direct answer.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: May 03, 2007, 12:17:56 PM »

Msmarple  wanted to tell you what am awesome job ya'll are doing on the Murder and Crime Thread.  Ya'll rock!

Thanks, Snoopy,

It does get a very high number of hits, especially at times.

Don't know why but at certain times, there is very heavy traffic there and at other times, not much.

Doesn't seem to be related to postings.  Very odd, that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.