April 27, 2024, 02:46:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #612 5/2 - 5/4/2007  (Read 182102 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: May 03, 2007, 12:23:49 PM »

Now, would someone please tell me how the Fly Fishbone Restaurant is located in relation to the Arikok Park?  I am directionally challenged when it comes to maps and Aruba.   TIA

Yes, I just might go there with my thinking....just because I asked doesn't mean a thing...so don't anyone read anything into to this yet.  I know how some feel about psychics...I am often skeptical myself. I am just exploring the possibilities is all.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: May 03, 2007, 12:24:18 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Rob"
Morning Monks-

I am reminded of what Kermit posted on the FP the other day.

He said that others will be arrested that we have not heard of before. This Andres is someone I have not heard of before last nite... just like everyone else...

This person fits his criteria and Kermit has been saying this for well over a year.

just something else to think about.

Without starting a controversy such as was started here yesterday from a front page post, can we bring this forward into the cage (Kermit's post) so that others who omit reading the FP, will be able to read it without having to ask and be 'splained to.

Kermit posted:

Paulus and Joran and many others, some names we have not heard are going to be arrested. Kermit predicts.

Posted Apr 26, 6:04 PM

Who is Kermit and how would they know who is going to be arrested?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: May 03, 2007, 12:26:19 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Now, would someone please tell me how the Fly Fishbone Restaurant is located in relation to the Arikok Park?  I am directionally challenged when it comes to maps and Aruba.   TIA

Yes, I just might go there with my thinking....just because I asked doesn't mean a thing...so don't anyone read anything into to this yet.  I know how some feel about psychics...I am often skeptical myself. I am just exploring the possibilities is all.

This map isnt' very detailed, but see where San Nicolas is?  Near where the bloody mattress was found?  The Flying Fishbone is located generally in that area I THINK:

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: May 03, 2007, 12:28:35 PM »

I am sure this means nothing, but the search at the Sloots has caused several people from an European country to become quite concerned about searching in the quarry.  Not sure how to say this without being as cagey as Kermit, but there is some concern about the quarry and whether or not it will be searched.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: May 03, 2007, 12:28:38 PM »

Blah,
Kermit is a VERY WISE frog who used to post lots and lots at Blogs for Natalee.  He had lots of photos and relevant comments.

Just didn't know he was psychic ~not that I doubt it one bit, lol!

I am tending to think the kid photographer is just not all that involved directly but may have been in contact with Val that night or playing a game with him or some connection like that.

He sure doesn't look like a PIMP and we don't see him in any of the bar photos.  Maybe Val made some remark to him that night that indicated something going on at the Sloot house.

JMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: May 03, 2007, 12:30:51 PM »

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: May 03, 2007, 12:31:08 PM »

Andres Meneses:

http://sjospotter.hi5.com

It is just speculation that this is the Andres referred to in the legal docs or did I miss something actually connecting him?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: May 03, 2007, 12:33:41 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Blah,
Kermit is a VERY WISE frog who used to post lots and lots at Blogs for Natalee.  He had lots of photos and relevant comments.

Just didn't know he was psychic ~not that I doubt it one bit, lol!

I am tending to think the kid photographer is just not all that involved directly but may have been in contact with Val that night or playing a game with him or some connection like that.

He sure doesn't look like a PIMP and we don't see him in any of the bar photos.  Maybe Val made some remark to him that night that indicated something going on at the Sloot house.

JMO.

So I take it her doesnt really know who is going to be arrested or not, just guessing?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: May 03, 2007, 12:34:37 PM »

Quote from: "vms"
Andres Meneses:

It is just speculation that this is the Andres referred to in the legal docs or did I miss something actually connecting him?

Yes, I believe it is him.  Unless it's a coincidence we have 2 people with the same name very interrested in photographing planes and flight simulation.  I realize he appears to be too young to actually be a pilot but he could be a student pilot.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: May 03, 2007, 12:35:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Rob"
Morning Monks-

I am reminded of what Kermit posted on the FP the other day.

He said that others will be arrested that we have not heard of before. This Andres is someone I have not heard of before last nite... just like everyone else...

This person fits his criteria and Kermit has been saying this for well over a year.

just something else to think about.

Is this the pimps official photographer and Freddy the video man? Who was in that white car closely following K2 in deepak's car as they drove in front of the diamond store?

I asked that last night of Kermit and got no direct response.  That little frog is similar to a chamelon.  It can slip right through your fingers, now you see it and now you don't, rather than changing colors; it will just avoid a direct answer.

Tylergal.. I'm sorry to say that is not at all true about Kermit. I know, I spent alot of time with that lil frog and know that is not true.

If Kermit has the answer, Kermit will provide it. Please take no offense to my post, but I think Kermit just dropped by and then left... that is one busy Frog.  Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: May 03, 2007, 12:35:26 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Msmarple  wanted to tell you what am awesome job ya'll are doing on the Murder and Crime Thread.  Ya'll rock!

Thanks, Snoopy,

It does get a very high number of hits, especially at times.

Don't know why but at certain times, there is very heavy traffic there and at other times, not much.

Doesn't seem to be related to postings.  Very odd, that.

You're welcome Anna.  You always amaze me.  All ya'll do.  I do believe that thread is famous.  Would be interesting to know who all reads it.  I bet we'd be surprised.   Wink
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: May 03, 2007, 12:35:55 PM »

I don't have FP on my blog list, what does it stand for?

In My Opinion
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: May 03, 2007, 12:37:42 PM »

Andres Meneses:

Yes, I believe it is him.  Unless it's a coincidence we have 2 people with the same name very interrested in photographing planes and flight simulation.  I realize he appears to be too young to actually be a pilot but he could be a student pilot.

Ok, I'm confused. How does the plane photography connect him.
I guess I need to look at the list again...

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: May 03, 2007, 12:38:46 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

Front Page of scaredmonkeys.com
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: May 03, 2007, 12:39:46 PM »

The Front Page here at SM.  See link at the top of this page underlined that says Scared Monkeys Blog.  Red posts articles there and people make comments.

Many of the comments are from Aruba and the Netherlands.  Others are quite insightful as well.  Some of my fav posters only post on the FP in the comments.  Many could post in the forum but like it there better.  Sometimes I do, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: May 03, 2007, 12:42:00 PM »

FP = Front Page

As in http://www.scaredmonkeys.com

Cool
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: May 03, 2007, 12:42:29 PM »

Andres Meneses:

Yes, I believe it is him.  Unless it's a coincidence we have 2 people with the same name very interested in photographing planes and flight simulation.  I realize he appears to be too young to actually be a pilot but he could be a student pilot.

VMS,

Well, it doesn't.  That's why we are trying to figure out the connection.  For him to be called in seven times to give statements means there has to be a connection.  We just don't know what it is.

I wonder if he had to come from Costa Rica each time to make those statements.  How far of a trip would that be?  I wonder if he had to pay his own way and all of that?  Does he now live in Aruba instead?  Doesn't seem to.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: May 03, 2007, 12:42:35 PM »

Andres Meneses:

Embarassed That was a question not punctuated correctly.  Embarassed

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: May 03, 2007, 12:44:46 PM »

Blah,
Kermit would be a "he" and Miss Piggy his girlfriend.

Don't you ever watch the Muppets?   Shocked

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: May 03, 2007, 12:46:16 PM »

Could there be somebody with the same name as Andres Meneses who lives in Aruba?  Seems he would need to be more local to be involved.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.