April 27, 2024, 08:10:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #612 5/2 - 5/4/2007  (Read 182120 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: May 03, 2007, 03:11:40 PM »

Oduber family:

Hyro Oduber from the website:

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: May 03, 2007, 03:14:56 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Spock"

It could be she was handed off at about the time of the 2:35 call to DK. That call lastest six minutes. Andre, Guido, and Steve have to fit into this somehow. We know very little of their timelines that night. Steve did not give that alibi for "no reason". IMO

Thank you Spock.. yes you're right we do not know their time-lines.. is this Andres providing a time-line?

The abducted twice in one night by people not related to each other just doesn't work for me... what are the odd?

So maybe they did hand Natalee off?

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, who the heck were the people following Deepak out of town in that white car? Could these be a second group, names we haven't heard before?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: May 03, 2007, 03:15:50 PM »

Klaas they are different people...that's Nelson's kids. I know you know that...

This Luis Oduber has to be related but is not one of his kids.

I think the connection is through Augustin Vrolijk.. head of the Airport and former fishery head honcho.

Nel's kids are Nelson Jr. Gleason and something like Danguillleme

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: May 03, 2007, 03:15:58 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Probably waistin my time but I am looking at this jairo(Hyro) oduber's blog. Looks like he has a interest in Natalee Holloway as well. His views arent surprising. I wonder if this is nelson oduber's son? Also president of air aruba(Flight simulation)and photography.

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-u8kQff45YrR3e2EFtBzh_wEK

*******-
 this is how I found Chito Oduber .. through Hyro and Luis...

I was looking for another person named Luis and now I think Luis Oduber was the same person I was looking for...except their jobs seem to be different... that is of course, if I had the correct employment for 'Luis'.

does anyone have a photo of Luis Oduber?

I saw luis name pop up a few times in this flight/aviation crap. He is involved in that as well.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: May 03, 2007, 03:16:54 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Could there be somebody with the same name as Andres Meneses who lives in Aruba?  Seems he would need to be more local to be involved.

Why, yes, Anna, it certainly could well be.

I'd look for a bartender with that name if it were me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #345 on: May 03, 2007, 03:17:17 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

It could be she was handed off at about the time of the 2:35 call to DK. That call lastest six minutes. Andre, Guido, and Steve have to fit into this somehow. We know very little of their timelines that night. Steve did not give that alibi for "no reason". IMO

Thank you Spock.. yes you're right we do not know their time-lines.. is this Andres providing a time-line?

The abducted twice in one night by people not related to each other just doesn't work for me... what are the odd?

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, who the heck were the people following Deepak out of town in that white car? Could these be a second group, names we haven't heard before?

Dayhiker- I don't think anyone is ignoring your question... I don't think anyone knows... jmo...

+++

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: May 03, 2007, 03:19:46 PM »

Name: Maria Bernadeta Kelly
Date: 9 May 2006
Pages: 7
Writer Ilnitiator: Eric Soemers
Description: witness statement by a friend of Andres Meneses

If we can find Maria... then maybe the correct Andres  ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: May 03, 2007, 03:19:54 PM »

btw Dayhiker.. if they were following them.. I would think they must have been caught on th DI corner camera.. unless they just went directly to the rendezvous site.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: May 03, 2007, 03:20:30 PM »

Dayhiker- I don't think anyone is ignoring your question... I don't think anyone knows... jmo...

No body.  Just some kids staying at the HI.  Trying to say they were some of the MB kids and they did something to Natalee.  Feeble attempt to connect MB kids to Natalee's disappearance.  They claim the car was rental and turned in at the HI.

Another Designer Lie.

JMO,

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: May 03, 2007, 03:21:32 PM »

Just throwing that theory out there Rob. If I recall that video this car was right on Deepak's tail, and wasn't there a statement that mentioned a car of guys harassing them? (which of course, could be a lie)

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: May 03, 2007, 03:22:52 PM »

Could there be somebody with the same name as Andres Meneses who lives in Aruba?  Seems he would need to be more local to be involved.

Yes, it does seem that sometimes we only talk to ourselves.  I heard the bartender was not brought in until a year later.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: May 03, 2007, 03:23:40 PM »

Just throwing that theory out there Rob. If I recall that video this car was right on Deepak's tail, and wasn't there a statement that mentioned a car of guys harassing them? (which of course, could be a lie)

Question  Question  Question

I didn't eve see it in the original video.  Are you sure about that Dayhiker?  I think they made this up to try to make a MB connection.  I don't think anybody was following them at all and I sure didn't see them in the video.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: May 03, 2007, 03:24:29 PM »

btw Dayhiker.. if they were following them.. I would think they must have been caught on th DI corner camera.. unless they just went directly to the rendezvous site.

I do subscribe to the simple theory of the three and very possibly  Paulus, but if there are others that car fits into the timeline because it would have had to come down fast.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: May 03, 2007, 03:25:18 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Yes, it does seem that sometimes we only talk to ourselves.  I heard the bartender was not brought in until a year later.

Just wondering if he could be the one who reportedly got the sobbing phone calls.

Has to be somebody very involved and the bartenders at C&C come to mind because we have never heard their names or the results of their questioning.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #354 on: May 03, 2007, 03:25:56 PM »

I have a question or a whatever you wanna call it..

is it possible that this person Andres Meneses is a piece of propaganda designed to throw everyone still looking at Joran off the track and they interview him to allow more statements that have nothing to do with the case?

+++

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: May 03, 2007, 03:26:09 PM »

"I finished drinking from my cup and one of the MB guys wanted a cup.  He did not have a cup.  I gave him my cup."

Now just in case that cup is found with XTC in it, I know that MB kid was the one that put it there. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   Joran is as transparent as Anita in the transparent blouse.  My, they do not have to advertise their wares, now don't they?  Next we will see is Anita in a bikini.  (Do they make them that large?)  It might be she is just a size 10 --- their shoes and bodies seem to shrink in Aruba along with their designer lies and paid friends.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: May 03, 2007, 03:26:27 PM »

Question  Question  Question

I didn't eve see it in the original video.  Are you sure about that Dayhiker?  I think they made this up to try to make a MB connection.  I don't think anybody was following them at all and I sure didn't see them in the video.

I think it was mentioned in the "Most Wanted" Dutch video and there was video of it. I am pretty sure this is the source and if so it came from NRI.

adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: May 03, 2007, 03:27:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Silverfox"
Check this out...

Note who the photographer is for these photos
http://http://tinyurl.com/2wcxom

What I find interresting, if it's the same Andres Meneses, is that there seems to be no photos posted at this website for June 2005.  Theres May and July but nothing for June.

I found some for March 2005 and whenI went back, there were 6000+ viewers and the photos were gone.

I was looking at his stuff this morning and noticed he has no photos I can find that were taken in Aruba. Most were taken in Costa Rica and Florida.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: May 03, 2007, 03:28:19 PM »

Doesn't the bartender show up in the Kalpoe discovery request? Would be good to know, and on what date.

shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: May 03, 2007, 03:28:23 PM »

Luis Oduber
Travel Consultant

SEL Maduro & Sons
Maduro, Aruba, S.E.L. Maduro & Sons (Aruba) Inc., Shipping, Travel, Kroonvlag, Operations, UPS, Indigo, Tours, NAPA, Moving, air, Freight, Consolidation, Oil, Transport, Warehousing

may have already had this info but thought I'd bring it over anyway as I find their list of services interesting considering the discussion

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.