April 27, 2024, 08:41:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #612 5/2 - 5/4/2007  (Read 182089 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: May 03, 2007, 03:33:27 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Rob"
btw Dayhiker.. if they were following them.. I would think they must have been caught on th DI corner camera.. unless they just went directly to the rendezvous site.

I do subscribe to the simple theory of the three and very possibly  Paulus, but if there are others that car fits into the timeline because it would have had to come down fast.

I think there is a good chance GVC and Steve Croes were in that white car. We know Guido wasnt off work yet and no one has said the Gottenboes were at C&C that night.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: May 03, 2007, 03:35:03 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
btw Dayhiker.. if they were following them.. I would think they must have been caught on th DI corner camera.. unless they just went directly to the rendezvous site.

I do subscribe to the simple theory of the three and very possibly  Paulus, but if there are others that car fits into the timeline because it would have had to come down fast.

I think there is a good chance GVC and Steve Croes were in that white car. We know Guido wasnt off work yet and no one has said the Gottenboes were at C&C that night.

If memory serves, Guido asked off work early that night, no?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: May 03, 2007, 03:36:14 PM »

I have the Dutch video.

http://www.kparuba.com/nhmovie.html

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: May 03, 2007, 03:42:15 PM »

I still wonder what the hell was goin on this day? I know Rob touched on this the other day.

http://www.bwcitypaper.com/1editorialbody.lasso?-token.folder=2006-01-12&-token.story=149642.112112&-token.subp
Julia Renfro, an American-born newspaper reporter who works at one of the island’s dailies. She befriended the Twittys at first, but has since turned on them, which is a substantial aspect of Burroughs’s Vanity Fair story. Renfro was seemingly a big help to the family in the initial weeks of the search, but her motives for doing so are dubious. It is my contention she was either a newspaper reporter aggressively interested in getting a story or just someone starved for attention.

The reason Renfro suddenly found the Twittys disinterested in her help was the fact that she also orchestrated, or at least contributed to, one of the cruelest hoaxes of the investigation. Twelve days after Natalee’s disappearance, Renfro suddenly appeared in downtown Oranjestad where Jug Twitty had made an unplanned stop to buy some clothes (the circumstances surrounding how she found him remain mysterious). Renfro was hysterical over news that Natalee had been found dead and her body had been moved to the island’s courthouse. When asked where she had learned these details, she claimed it had come from one of her regular sources, a deputy information officer in the justice department.

What followed was a frantic, ten-block car race to the courthouse made more uncomfortable by the fact that Renfro had pushed herself into the family’s already full minivan (she took a spot on the console), conspicuously inserting herself, perhaps now as a newspaper reporter, into the unfolding story. Upon arriving at the courthouse, a throng of television cameras met the family. What happened next was a long, uncomfortable walk to the courthouse where Jug and his friends found a locked door and an apparently empty building. It was later learned that no justice department official had ever leaked the information. The incident was yet another nightmarish spectacle that the family endured during weeks of searching for their daughter. Renfro’s contribution to the occasion was the beginning of the end of her association with the family (another fact not found in the Vanity Fair story). It should be considered that while the search for Natalee Holloway continues, it took weeks for the family to figure out which personalities on the island were credible or not, which has led to some hurt feelings along the way.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: May 03, 2007, 03:42:38 PM »

I am going back to the Shango/Simian thing.  When was it that Joran no longer desired the services of the Indians?  Was that when they rendezvoused with the white car?  

Was the white car a part of the "lamb became a goat..."

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: May 03, 2007, 03:44:22 PM »

The Shivas did not build sandcastles.  Does this mean the K2 never went to the beach to pick up the sporter, or does it mean that they took Joran and Natalee to the HI and they rendezvoued with the white car?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: May 03, 2007, 03:44:58 PM »

I just grabbed this screen shot.. you have all seen this before...

There were about 6 shots exactly just like this one in various positions as the car moved through the camera angle. There was no car behind them in the video.

+++

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: May 03, 2007, 03:45:44 PM »

*******, I am not going to comment on Renfro or anyone who has a TV program and can morph into her again.  So I won't touch that one with a 10-foot pole.  Suffice it to say, I have my thoughts about the whole thing.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: May 03, 2007, 03:47:47 PM »

Yes, I have been thinking Guido, too *******.

Found this. And old post by MF recapping the Dutch re-enactment. The show does mention the white car and IIR also a good video clip.

Opsporing Verzocht

MF of FOB:

They explained the reasons why the program was made and how people can help. All calls go directly to the Dutch Police and are every language is welcome.

(snipped)

- There were reports of a white car following Deepak's car, if anyone knows about this car or was in this car, please call.

- A woman called in that on 30 May she saw a group of young man, at the Northern part of California, sweaty with a shovel, if anyone saw this or anything around that area, please call.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: May 03, 2007, 03:48:14 PM »

I still wonder what the hell was goin on this day? I know Rob touched on this the other day.

http://www.bwcitypaper.com/1editorialbody.lasso?-token.folder=2006-01-12&-token.story=149642.112112&-token.subp
Julia Renfro, an American-born newspaper reporter who works at one of the island’s dailies. She befriended the Twittys at first, but has since turned on them, which is a substantial aspect of Burroughs’s Vanity Fair story. Renfro was seemingly a big help to the family in the initial weeks of the search, but her motives for doing so are dubious. It is my contention she was either a newspaper reporter aggressively interested in getting a story or just someone starved for attention.

The reason Renfro suddenly found the Twittys disinterested in her help was the fact that she also orchestrated, or at least contributed to, one of the cruelest hoaxes of the investigation. Twelve days after Natalee’s disappearance, Renfro suddenly appeared in downtown Oranjestad where Jug Twitty had made an unplanned stop to buy some clothes (the circumstances surrounding how she found him remain mysterious). Renfro was hysterical over news that Natalee had been found dead and her body had been moved to the island’s courthouse. When asked where she had learned these details, she claimed it had come from one of her regular sources, a deputy information officer in the justice department.

What followed was a frantic, ten-block car race to the courthouse made more uncomfortable by the fact that Renfro had pushed herself into the family’s already full minivan (she took a spot on the console), conspicuously inserting herself, perhaps now as a newspaper reporter, into the unfolding story. Upon arriving at the courthouse, a throng of television cameras met the family. What happened next was a long, uncomfortable walk to the courthouse where Jug and his friends found a locked door and an apparently empty building. It was later learned that no justice department official had ever leaked the information. The incident was yet another nightmarish spectacle that the family endured during weeks of searching for their daughter. Renfro’s contribution to the occasion was the beginning of the end of her association with the family (another fact not found in the Vanity Fair story). It should be considered that while the search for Natalee Holloway continues, it took weeks for the family to figure out which personalities on the island were credible or not, which has led to some hurt feelings along the way.

you know who was driving the Universal Air van right?

Claudio Eldridge.

She called his cell phone and told him what was going on...how did she know his number?

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: May 03, 2007, 03:49:00 PM »

There were about 6 shots exactly just like this one in various positions as the car moved through the camera angle. There was no car behind them in the video.

We need to find the transcript. Anyone have a link?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: May 03, 2007, 03:51:06 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

If memory serves, Guido asked off work early that night, no?

I believe you are right Tyler. And he fits into the puzzle somewhere that night.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: May 03, 2007, 03:53:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Oduber family:

Hyro Oduber from the website:

Well look what we have here three more PIMPS.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: May 03, 2007, 03:53:31 PM »

Right..Dont forget about the APB that was out for a white rental car. I think they said maybee a nissan.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: May 03, 2007, 03:54:19 PM »

Found that Andres Meneses has photo for June, 2005 on another site...hope the link works:

http://tinyurl.com/2y4wd8

Adironron, I found the same...no pictures in Aruba....FL, VA, Costa Rica....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: May 03, 2007, 03:58:14 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
His picture looks a lot like that Santos guy (a little on the pudgy side).

Hi, Kermit.  What pictures of interest are you posting?  Whew, I know it is hard getting away from Miss Piggy, but we appreciate any time you spend here.

Actually this young guy is VIRTUAL PILOT --- and photographer.  It seems he gets around all over the world.

I posted some pictures of the first van der Sloot house search.
AND
something else that slips my mind at this moment - cuz I'm being distracted by someone here.

go look at them in that picture thread.

do you have a link to where you posted these pictures?  Thanks
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: May 03, 2007, 03:58:19 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Found that Andres Meneses has photo for June, 2005 on another site...hope the link works:

That picture that he has is made in Washington, DC.  I found a photo of him and an older man who could be a relative (based on looks) standing in front of the Casa Blanca (Washington DC).  So that is the same person whose photo I found because dates of this aviation shot and the photograph match.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #377 on: May 03, 2007, 03:59:12 PM »

Wonder where he was or what he did between 5/21/05 & 6/4/05, IF Andres Meneses, the photographer, is one and the same as in the document.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: May 03, 2007, 04:01:23 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Looks like he spent some time in Virginia during mid-May and headed somewhere else (probably home) on May 21st.  No pics between May 21st and June 4th.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: May 03, 2007, 04:02:42 PM »

I just said that.  

Ever feel like no one reads your posts?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.