April 27, 2024, 12:43:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #612 5/2 - 5/4/2007  (Read 182096 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: May 03, 2007, 04:05:46 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Spock"

It could be she was handed off at about the time of the 2:35 call to DK. That call lastest six minutes. Andre, Guido, and Steve have to fit into this somehow. We know very little of their timelines that night. Steve did not give that alibi for "no reason". IMO

Thank you Spock.. yes you're right we do not know their time-lines.. is this Andres providing a time-line?

The abducted twice in one night by people not related to each other just doesn't work for me... what are the odd?

So maybe they did hand Natalee off?

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, who the heck were the people following Deepak out of town in that white car? Could these be a second group, names we haven't heard before?

Dayhiker- I don't think anyone is ignoring your question... I don't think anyone knows... jmo...

No body.  Just some kids staying at the HI.  Trying to say they were some of the MB kids and they did something to Natalee.  Feeble attempt to connect MB kids to Natalee's disappearance.  They claim the car was rental and turned in at the HI.

Another Designer Lie.

JMO,

I agree with you Anna, thats the way I have always felt about it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: May 03, 2007, 04:07:27 PM »

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, who the heck were the people following Deepak out of town in that white car? Could these be a second group, names we haven't heard before?

Dayhiker- I don't think anyone is ignoring your question... I don't think anyone knows... jmo...

Just throwing that theory out there Rob. If I recall that video this car was right on Deepak's tail, and wasn't there a statement that mentioned a car of guys harassing them? (which of course, could be a lie)

Question  Question  Question

I didn't eve see it in the original video.  Are you sure about that Dayhiker?  I think they made this up to try to make a MB connection.  I don't think anybody was following them at all and I sure didn't see them in the video.

No, Anna, there was no car in the original video.  This was something that the J2K added to try to connect the MB kids or somebody staying at the HI in Natalee's disappearance.

If there was anybody at all, just tourists.  J2k a bit paranoid because of their devious plot.  Perhaps they were fearful some of the MB kids would chase them down and take her away from them and were relieved if the car even existed to see it turn in at HI.

Not a factor in anything.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: May 03, 2007, 04:07:54 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Found that Andres Meneses has photo for June, 2005 on another site...hope the link works:

http://tinyurl.com/2y4wd8

Adironron, I found the same...no pictures in Aruba....FL, VA, Costa Rica....

Looks like he spent some time in Virginia during mid-May and headed somewhere else (probably home) on May 21st.  No pics between May 21st and June 4th.

Laughing We were thinking and typing the same thought...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: May 03, 2007, 04:08:05 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Right..Dont forget about the APB that was out for a white rental car. I think they said maybee a nissan.

Fox News
FOX NEWS
June 7, 2005

Authorities were overheard on a police frequency Sunday evening issuing a bulletin to stop a rented white Toyota in connection with the disappearance of the 5-foot-4-inch blonde. Dompig declined to confirm it.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: May 03, 2007, 04:08:08 PM »

Anna, see my note about the car pulling into the HI and the Shivas not building sand castles.  I am wondering if they pulled in here and there was a movement of the sporter and Natalee to the white car at the HI, if Shivas do not build sand castles (lie, or go to beach), either way.

Joran has already mentioned that he gave his drink cup to a kid from MB.  I figured he threw that in, just in case there was a cup he used with XTC in it found nearby, he could say that it had no drugs in it when he handed it off.  That sporter is transparent, like his mother and her attire.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: May 03, 2007, 04:10:26 PM »

Joran SAID he handed his cup to kids from MB but that was still at C&C.  Never heard anything about a stop off at HI and think MB kids would have seen them.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: May 03, 2007, 04:10:40 PM »

Found that Andres Meneses has photo for June, 2005 on another site...hope the link works:

Looks like he spent some time in Virginia during mid-May and headed somewhere else (probably home) on May 21st.  No pics between May 21st and June 4th.

Yes, we were!   Very Happy

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: May 03, 2007, 04:12:11 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Right..Dont forget about the APB that was out for a white rental car. I think they said maybee a nissan.

Fox News
FOX NEWS
June 7, 2005

Authorities were overheard on a police frequency Sunday evening issuing a bulletin to stop a rented white Toyota in connection with the disappearance of the 5-foot-4-inch blonde. Dompig declined to confirm it.

I wonder if this is the car that that 'reporter' was following thinking Natalee was in the back seat??

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: May 03, 2007, 04:12:13 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

Well, Hi, Blah!

I am surprised you can see me as I am having one of those days when I seem to be invisible!

Even better that you agree.

I don't think there was any white car and if there was, it was just some tourist and they were paranoid about it because they knew they were up to no good.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: May 03, 2007, 04:15:09 PM »

Yes, we were!   Very Happy

5/21 & 6/4 were Saturdays in 2005....that's a two week span...he could have been anywhere between VA & Costa Rica..

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: May 03, 2007, 04:16:32 PM »

This Andres is questioned as a witness and not a suspect.

The only kind of person I can think of who would have been called in this many times would be the bartender who got the call from sobbing one allegedly claiming to know more or have been a party to Natalee's disappearance.  It could also be a bartender from Carlos and Charlies that night.

Or it could be a another security guard.  It just about has to be somebody on the ground and present that Sunday night.  Bartenders just come to mind as people who should have been questioned that many times.

I have looked as much as I have had time today but have not located statements taken from bartenders.  But as slow as ALE was maybe I have not gotten far enough.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: May 03, 2007, 04:17:38 PM »

5/21 & 6/4 were Saturdays in 2005....that's a two week span...he could have been anywhere between VA & Costa Rica..

There is an 'in-flight' pic labeled 'Florida-USA' and it's dated May 21, 2005.  Might have been headed back to Costa Rica then??

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: May 03, 2007, 04:17:57 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

It could be she was handed off at about the time of the 2:35 call to DK. That call lastest six minutes. Andre, Guido, and Steve have to fit into this somehow. We know very little of their timelines that night. Steve did not give that alibi for "no reason". IMO

Thank you Spock.. yes you're right we do not know their time-lines.. is this Andres providing a time-line?

The abducted twice in one night by people not related to each other just doesn't work for me... what are the odd?

So maybe they did hand Natalee off?

No body.  Just some kids staying at the HI.  Trying to say they were some of the MB kids and they did something to Natalee.  Feeble attempt to connect MB kids to Natalee's disappearance.  They claim the car was rental and turned in at the HI.

Another Designer Lie.

JMO,

YEP Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: May 03, 2007, 04:18:27 PM »

Anna,

If J2K mentioned white car, then it may not have been so, as you've said, or it could have been a black car....San  & others always says, think the opposite of what they say.  

Wink

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: May 03, 2007, 04:19:36 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Fox News
FOX NEWS
June 7, 2005

I wonder if this is the car that that 'reporter' was following thinking Natalee was in the back seat??

How did they know it was a rental? That means someone got a good look at it Wink I think JK2 brought it up in there statements because witnesses saw that car following them from C&C.

I think it is strange that we never heard where Deepak made his quick stop after the bar. I read on BFN someone said it was a house. I know I heard Deepak's Lawyer say a bar. All the interviews and timelines and it was never mentioned by JK2..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: May 03, 2007, 04:21:11 PM »

Well, Hi, Blah!

I am surprised you can see me as I am having one of those days when I seem to be invisible!

Even better that you agree.

I don't think there was any white car and if there was, it was just some tourist and they were paranoid about it because they knew they were up to no good.

I agree with you about the white car Anna.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: May 03, 2007, 04:22:07 PM »

"RENTED"

might have been from K2 and JORAN

SMOKESCREEN

only a GUEST - STUDENT would have a RENTAL

SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE

- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: May 03, 2007, 04:25:05 PM »

There is an 'in-flight' pic labeled 'Florida-USA' and it's dated May 21, 2005.  Might have been headed back to Costa Rica then??

Yes, saw that...was that the American Airlines pic?

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: May 03, 2007, 04:25:45 PM »

I just grabbed this screen shot.. you have all seen this before...

There were about 6 shots exactly just like this one in various positions as the car moved through the camera angle. There was no car behind them in the video.

I just said that.  

Ever feel like no one reads your posts?

sorry, did you say something?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: May 03, 2007, 04:25:59 PM »

honestly

The Dutch will come back after reviewing everything and they will be shaking their heads (if they are not already ) in DISGUST, HORRORS and
INCREDULOUS DISBELIEF about how the ARUBA LAW DISINFORCEMENT
handled this whole thing

first.......... they will get joran paulus and K2

second............ they will get some OFFICIALS from the ISLAND

its we call a DOUBLE PLAY  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.