April 28, 2024, 04:48:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #612 5/2 - 5/4/2007  (Read 182140 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: May 03, 2007, 05:04:58 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I'm not sure this is the right guy.  He seems really young.  Unless he snapped a pic by accident showing a plane landing in Costa Rica with Natalee on it, I'm not sure this is the person interviewed a whole year later.

Tend to agree....

I do see an Andres Meneses who is a Latin Music producer and publisher out of Chicago.  I wonder if he had any of his clients performing at the Soul Beach Festival?  Do you know if there is a list of the performers who were at that event?

Soul Beach was organized out of LA.. I spoke to them on the phone. The only did one other Soul Beach before that one. And a total of only 5 or 6 til that point.. the rest were in Jamaica and maybe Puerto Rico maybe one in another country too.. its been awhile since I called them. I don't think they have anything at all to do with it.. jmo...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: May 03, 2007, 05:07:35 PM »

Not gonna say it but you know what I am thinking on that one regarding a counter book!  LOL!!

Very Happy

Off to do chores. . .BBL not that it matters!   Very Happy

Thought to keep in mind:

Very Happy

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: May 03, 2007, 05:13:31 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I'm not sure this is the right guy.  He seems really young.  Unless he snapped a pic by accident showing a plane landing in Costa Rica with Natalee on it, I'm not sure this is the person interviewed a whole year later.

Tend to agree....

I do see an Andres Meneses who is a Latin Music producer and publisher out of Chicago.  I wonder if he had any of his clients performing at the Soul Beach Festival?  Do you know if there is a list of the performers who were at that event?

http://www.aruba.com/phpNews/wmview.php?ArtID=503

Grammy Award-Winning Heavyweights Hit the Beach in Aruba for Fifth Annual Soul Beach Music Festival
Aruba Pulsates with Rhythms from Musical Powerhouses As Island Hosts Record-Breaking Grammy Winners & Comedians Alike Memorial Day Weekend May 25 – 30, 2005

Presenting: Lauryn Hill, Boyz II Men, Wyclef Jean, United We Funk Featuring The Dazz Band, Lakeside & ConFunkShun & a Night of Comedy ! ...........................

I couldn't recall the performers but found it at www.aruba.com

Saw that Rob also responded.........

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: May 03, 2007, 05:14:16 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Naw..I seem to recall someone witnessed that car following them. It was a smokescreen when Deepak mentioned he didn't know the men in the car driving next to them. They probably didnt even mention it until they saw the witness statements from the MB students. Just like how they never mentioned why they showed up at 12:30 AM.

*******, I found the transcript on AMW. Not much on the white car but it adds to the Guido theory. Notice also the statement by the three fishermen who never saw them on the beach.

LINK: http://www.amw.com/pdf/Holloway_Opsporing_Verzocht_Transcript.pdf

EXCERPT:

M. KORT
Supposedly, Joran was picked up again at Fisherman’s Huts by the grey Honda Civic. There is also a testimony that he walked home on bare feet. And if someone saw that, we would love to hear about it.

FRITS
In particular you are looking for people who saw Natalee there on the beach at that time. In the company of others - or alone. Because it is still possiblemthat she had started to walk back to the hotel on her own.
And also important here is that if certain people were at that place and can
testify that they did not seen anyone, you definitely would like to speak
with them?

M. KORT
Yes, of course. Already three fishermen have talked to the police. They’ve told us that they have been there the whole night and saw nothing. Still, we would like to talk to more people that have been there for a long period of time and saw nothing…or something or somebody.

FRITS
Like for example a car in the surroundings of the Fisherman’s Huts?

M. KORT
Indeed. It is possible the grey Honda was spotted, but we would like to have information about any other car as well.

FRITS
You mention this for a specific reason?

M. KORT
Well, it has been mentioned that a white car was following the grey Honda, and this white car was annoyingly chasing the Honda. Who was the driver or who saw this? And does anyone have an idea who was driving this white car?

FRITS
For all clarity: I must repeat we are still dealing with the night of Sunday the 29th to Monday the 30th of May 2005! This is where all the statements end. Natalee would have been left behind on the beach at the Fisherman’s Huts and it is unclear what has happened to her since. But the Aruban police wants to know another thing about an occurrence on
that same spot.

Good find!! I beleave a MB kid mentioned this in his statements. Maybee it wasnt a rental at all? I beleave there was a witness who saw them driving in the vicinity of the sloots home as well. 1:40 AM I think they were all at the sloots house.

If Beth Twitty claims to have seen a statement where Joran Van der Sloot claims to have sex with Natalee at his home at 1:40 AM on the morning of May 30. 2005 ... then there is a statement out there that has not been revealed.  Beth Twitty does not lie.

Janet

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
September 13, 2005

TWITTY: Well, Nancy, I actually think there is, and I`ve had five of Joran`s statements that are printed in Dutch translated for me. You know, he states specifically in one of his statements, he prefaced it with, well, now, my third statement was not true, now here`s the truth. We drove -- I drove Natalee to my home at 1:40 a.m. on May 30th. He says he has sex with her. You know, if kidnapping -- and she`s coming in and out of consciousness when -- as he`s describing her in these statements.

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
September 28, 2005

TWITTY: ….. In one of his statements that he gave to the interrogators, he specifically stated that he took Natalee to his home, he wants her to come in, and he had sex with her. And he stamps it with a date and time.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: May 03, 2007, 05:14:37 PM »

The mother of the sporter is preparing her book for fall publication.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: May 03, 2007, 05:22:41 PM »

1:40 AM I think they were all at the sloots house..He told several people he had sex with her at the house. I beleave they were there at the house and for some reason had to leave until he called for his ride later that morning. The question is where did they go and why?

1.Was Natalee taken for Paulus?
2.Were they too loud and had to leave the VDS residence?
3.Something bad happen at the VDS house?

4.Another event that night?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: May 03, 2007, 05:25:38 PM »

Satish was home at 1:45?  Can you get from Joran's to Kalpoe in that approximate time.  Times are probably not going to be exact, but can this be done.  Did Deepak return to the Sloot hut at 2:00 a.m. as was reported.  Why did he return?  Did he pick up the Sporter and Natalee?  Was it at this time that Paulus entered the picture.  (Your own father?  Unbelievable).

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #427 on: May 03, 2007, 05:26:52 PM »

In photography, timing is everything. Very Happy

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: May 03, 2007, 05:28:24 PM »

Carpe, you keep an otherwise somber and sad forum happy.  How would we do it without the photography?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: May 03, 2007, 05:30:20 PM »

Naw..I seem to recall someone witnessed that car following them. It was a smokescreen when Deepak mentioned he didn't know the men in the car driving next to them. They probably didnt even mention it until they saw the witness statements from the MB students. Just like how they never mentioned why they showed up at 12:30 AM.

*******, I found the transcript on AMW. Not much on the white car but it adds to the Guido theory. Notice also the statement by the three fishermen who never saw them on the beach.

LINK: http://www.amw.com/pdf/Holloway_Opsporing_Verzocht_Transcript.pdf

EXCERPT:

M. KORT
Supposedly, Joran was picked up again at Fisherman’s Huts by the grey Honda Civic. There is also a testimony that he walked home on bare feet. And if someone saw that, we would love to hear about it.

FRITS
In particular you are looking for people who saw Natalee there on the beach at that time. In the company of others - or alone. Because it is still possiblemthat she had started to walk back to the hotel on her own.
And also important here is that if certain people were at that place and can
testify that they did not seen anyone, you definitely would like to speak
with them?

M. KORT
Yes, of course. Already three fishermen have talked to the police. They’ve told us that they have been there the whole night and saw nothing. Still, we would like to talk to more people that have been there for a long period of time and saw nothing…or something or somebody.

FRITS
Like for example a car in the surroundings of the Fisherman’s Huts?

M. KORT
Indeed. It is possible the grey Honda was spotted, but we would like to have information about any other car as well.

FRITS
You mention this for a specific reason?

M. KORT
Well, it has been mentioned that a white car was following the grey Honda, and this white car was annoyingly chasing the Honda. Who was the driver or who saw this? And does anyone have an idea who was driving this white car?

FRITS
For all clarity: I must repeat we are still dealing with the night of Sunday the 29th to Monday the 30th of May 2005! This is where all the statements end. Natalee would have been left behind on the beach at the Fisherman’s Huts and it is unclear what has happened to her since. But the Aruban police wants to know another thing about an occurrence on
that same spot.

Good find!! I beleave a MB kid mentioned this in his statements. Maybee it wasnt a rental at all? I beleave there was a witness who saw them driving in the vicinity of the sloots home as well. 1:40 AM I think they were all at the sloots house.

I believe there was a party at the Sloot home that night.  This is why the neighbor came out and asked Joran to lower the music.  Deepak claims that it was the following night but it wasn't.  It was the night Natalee was kidnapped and there were people waiting there for her.  There is a witness that saw what went on at the Sloots and that was the neighbor.

Also, we have always heard that the other neighbor was away.  I sometimes think that the night Beth arrived they could have temporarily per her in their yard until they could figure out what to do.  Paulus leads them away and Joran, Deepak and possibly one other moves her.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: May 03, 2007, 05:31:56 PM »

M. KORT
Well, it has been mentioned that a white car was following the grey Honda, and this white car was annoyingly chasing the Honda. Who was the driver or who saw this? And does anyone have an idea who was driving this white car?[/b]

FRITS
that same spot.

Thanks *******, the only reason I give creedence to there being an extra car is because it opens the door for others like Freddy and Guido  being involved and it needs to be looked at. Those two know what happened.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: May 03, 2007, 05:37:42 PM »

M. KORT
Well, it has been mentioned that a white car was following the grey Honda, and this white car was annoyingly chasing the Honda. Who was the driver or who saw this? And does anyone have an idea who was driving this white car?[/b]

FRITS
that same spot.

Thanks *******, the only reason I give creedence to there being an extra car is because it opens the door for others like Freddy and Guido  being involved and it needs to be looked at. Those two know what happened.

I would throw Jamie into the mix also of knowing what happened because he was there.  Remember the picture "friends for life".  I believe that Jamie was following them in his car.  Jamie's car isn't white but we have no proof that the car actually following them was white.  They say white and I say a darker color which is Jamie.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: May 03, 2007, 05:37:43 PM »

You know we can slice this and dice this, but it's still gonna come back to the four mains suspects....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: May 03, 2007, 05:39:36 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
You know we can slice this and dice this, but it's still gonna come back to the four mains suspects....

Exactly.  If you notice when ever you hear Beth or Dave they always say Paulus knows what happened to Natalee.  Why not just say the 3 suspects because they in fact know what happened to her also.  But they always point towards Paulus the pervert.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: May 03, 2007, 05:41:24 PM »

1:40 AM I think they were all at the sloots house..He told several people he had sex with her at the house. I beleave they were there at the house and for some reason had to leave until he called for his ride later that morning. The question is where did they go and why?

1.Was Natalee taken for Paulus?
2.Were they too loud and had to leave the VDS residence?
3.Something bad happen at the VDS house?

4.Another event that night?

******* ... I believe the "something bad" happened at the VDS home and ... a deceased Natalee was taken and initially left at the Marriot Beach (Fisherman's Hut) by Joran and other.  However ... panic set in and ... Papa VDS entered the scenario.

Janet

TJ Ward - Private Investigator
 'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
November 14, 2005

WARD: We think he has played a role in the cover up of her disappearance.

COSBY: How strong do you also still believe that the three boys played a role too from everything that you are getting?

WARD: We believe the boys are directly involved. And again, our theory is that something happened to Natalee, either where she stopped breathing, had a heart attack or whatever.

And in the course of that happening, we think Paul Van der Sloot played a part in the after effect of that in the removal and concealing of Natalee Holloway.

Dave Holloway
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
Febrary 23, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Yes, it is hard to hear, and you know, it just tells me how these guys were. You know, he probably—they probably did go to his apartment. That's what I believe because his apartment is separated from the house. You're not going to take a girl to the beach. And I think something—if you'll recall, in some of the earlier statements that mentioned something bad happened. And I think something bad happened with all three of them involved. That's why we haven't had a break in the case. They're all sticking together. And they probably got her as close to the Holiday Inn as they could without anyone seeing them. And the closest place was the beach north of the Marriott. And then they went directly across the street, as confirmed by the gardener.[/b

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: May 03, 2007, 05:43:58 PM »

The timeline is really starting to bother me. They left C&C about 1 am and one of the Kalpoe brothers (presumably DK) was on the computer by about 2:15. It is at least 15 min from C&C to any of the locations they might have gone to. That means, at best they arrived somewhere as early as 1:15 am and at least of the Kalpoe brothers (or both) had to be leaving by about 2 am. If the records are correct, that leaves only 45 min at most for the four of them being together. Joran makes his call to DK from the beach area (presumably) at 2:35, he is home by 3:20 and on the computer until about 4:20. This is a very tight timeline, it seems to me it could have all happened in those 45 minutes. It might only have been 30 minutes for all four of them together. I have a hunch the K2 brothers did go home and the 2:35 call was one saying "she won't come to, what do we do"? This is when a second group became involved.

This is just opinion of a very tight timeline. The key is the computer and cell phone records.

In My Opinion
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #436 on: May 03, 2007, 05:44:24 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Tylergal:  You are jokeing, aren't you?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: May 03, 2007, 05:48:09 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "Tylergal"

Tylergal:  You are jokeing, aren't you?

Anita said she was going to write a book.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: May 03, 2007, 05:48:57 PM »

I believe there was a party at the Sloot home that night. This is why the neighbor came out and asked Joran to lower the music. Deepak claims that it was the following night but it wasn't. It was the night Natalee was kidnapped and there were people waiting there for her. There is a witness that saw what went on at the Sloots and that was the neighbor.

Also, we have always heard that the other neighbor was away. I sometimes think that the night Beth arrived they could have temporarily per her in their yard until they could figure out what to do. Paulus leads them away and Joran, Deepak and possibly one other moves her.

San..I really feel this is true that they were all at the VDS house after the bar. After this it's hard to make out what exactly happened. Somebody saw something that night at that house that led to the KLPD 2 day search at that residence.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: May 03, 2007, 05:51:10 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I would throw Jamie into the mix also of knowing what happened because he was there.  Remember the picture "friends for life".  I believe that Jamie was following them in his car.  Jamie's car isn't white but we have no proof that the car actually following them was white.  They say white and I say a darker color which is Jamie.

Ditto that, San!

Rob, it does come back to the four amigoes for sure. Involvement of others would truly "shock the world."

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.