April 27, 2024, 05:37:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #612 5/2 - 5/4/2007  (Read 182110 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: May 03, 2007, 06:46:58 PM »

Klaasend, if you're here... are you 100% CERTAIN that Andres Meneses is not Andres Dos Santos?

The way Latins use multiple last names, I think they may BE the same person. Plus the "Dos Santos" was originally thought to be a nickname.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: May 03, 2007, 06:48:39 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
I have a hunch the K2 brothers did go home and the 2:35 call was one saying "she won't come to, what do we do"? This is when a second group became involved.

After this 2:35 call, it's likely the coverup began. I wouldn't completely trust the computer records after this time. The gardeners testimony was not found to be credible by the Judge, he did refuse to come forward on three occasions. My read is that the gardener did witness two of the boys but he was running late and misrepresented the time. He likely saw them in the car closer to 2:50 in response to jorans call to DK.  This is about the time, it is possible a second group became involved. IMO.

Spock- they gardener was polygraphed by Jamie, who said he passed. I still believe Jamie was telling the truth. And I know alot of others do too.. he also polygraphed the crackhead at the dump.. one Junior .. who failed. I'm sure you know all of this, I'm just telling it to those that do not.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: May 03, 2007, 06:59:29 PM »

I still cant get over the fact that they were accused of drugging and having sex with a unconscious person before NH. Just blows my mind!! The ALE did nothing and looked what happened to Natalee Holloway just a few months later.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: May 03, 2007, 07:01:43 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Klaasend, if you're here... are you 100% CERTAIN that Andres Meneses is not Andres Dos Santos?

The way Latins use multiple last names, I think they may BE the same person. Plus the "Dos Santos" was originally thought to be a nickname.

Yes, I'm 100% certain.

From Andres Dos Santos June 20, 2005 statement - his name is:

Andre Montival AOKI Dos SANTOS

From the Dr. Phil court documents for Andre Santos:

NOTICE THE TYPO ON THE DATE HERE - IT SAYS JUNE 20, 2007  Wink

Andres Meneses from the Dr. Phil court documents:

It is possible that Andres Meneses name is shortened in the Dr. Phil court documents just as Andre Santos name was.  Would be nice to know Andres Meneses full name.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: May 03, 2007, 07:02:19 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
I still cant get over the fact that they were accused of drugging and having sex with a unconscious person before NH. Just blows my mind!! The ALE did nothing and looked what happened to Natalee Holloway just a few months later.

this says it all

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: May 03, 2007, 07:05:32 PM »

Freddy and others were already being Investigated for drugging/raping and taking pictures of girls before NH stepped foot on Aruba. Last we heard about freddy was taking nude pics nude pics of a underage girl and sec with a unconscious female. This was reported to the ALE and they did jack s***.

All we heard was Freddy spent the night at the VDS house that night and he was leaving the country. Few months later low and behold he was back at C&C with Deepak.

I believe that was Melody and Anita who spread that rumor about Freddy spending the night at the Sloot hut.  They tag-teamed posting at RWV.  My DH was banned for calling Anita out when Dan was letting her post with impunity as Melody, but the syntax was definitely a more educated, more mature person who spoke English much better than Paulus.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: May 03, 2007, 07:06:05 PM »

The gardeners testimony was not found to be credible by the Judge...

The handling of the gardener witness is symbolic of the investigation as a whole.

Somebody must have believed him or else the pond would not have been drained. Or was that event just for show? In the VF article Dompig says that the gardener's testimony was a *concoction*.

But then after the VF article is the Dutch Most Wanted program, supposedly a nuts-n-bolts fact only program with content controlled by KJ. She chose to present the gardener witness as credible in that. Was that the truth or just PR again?

No wonder people think the investigation was fake.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: May 03, 2007, 07:06:48 PM »

I'M tellin ya..Somethin is messed up in this timeline!! The VDS computer was tampered with big time!! The phone records will tell us a great deal. I beleave you are right that they were spotted closer to 3am. Dont forget about the reported phone call from NH after 3AM if you beleave that was from her.

*******, one of the first evidence reports we heard is that they had jacked around with the dates and times on their computers. Why would they do that if they weren't guilty? I am sure KLPD has this information since it was made public.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: May 03, 2007, 07:06:55 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Freddy and others were already being Investigated for drugging/raping and taking pictures of girls before NH stepped foot on Aruba. Last we heard about freddy was taking nude pics nude pics of a underage girl and sec with a unconscious female. This was reported to the ALE and they did jack s***.

All we heard was Freddy spent the night at the VDS house that night and he was leaving the country. Few months later low and behold he was back at C&C with Deepak.

I believe that was Melody and Anita who spread that rumor about Freddy spending the night at the Sloot hut.  They tag-teamed posting at RWV.  My DH was banned for calling Anita out when Dan was letting her post with impunity as Melody, but the syntax was definitely a more educated, more mature person who spoke English much better than Paulus.

Tylergal - what was Anita's nickname at RWV?  Or did she use Melody's name?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: May 03, 2007, 07:07:28 PM »

I have a hunch the K2 brothers did go home and the 2:35 call was one saying "she won't come to, what do we do"? This is when a second group became involved.

After this 2:35 call, it's likely the coverup began. I wouldn't completely trust the computer records after this time. The gardeners testimony was not found to be credible by the Judge, he did refuse to come forward on three occasions. My read is that the gardener did witness two of the boys but he was running late and misrepresented the time. He likely saw them in the car closer to 2:50 in response to jorans call to DK.  This is about the time, it is possible a second group became involved. IMO.

I'M tellin ya..Somethin is messed up in this timeline!! The VDS computer was tampered with big time!! The phone records will tell us a great deal. I beleave you are right that they were spotted closer to 3am. Dont forget about the reported phone call from NH after 3AM if you beleave that was from her.

Our FBI stated on TV, very early on in the investigation, perhaps before mid June that the computers had been tampered with as had the cell phones, but they suspected nothing would be done about it.  I saw an international attorney on that same Fox program state that things were so corrupt in Aruba that the only way the Sloots would be brought to justice would be for the AG of Alabama to have them extradited under international law to Alabama and have them tried here.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: May 03, 2007, 07:10:53 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

this says it all

No crime, Mon. One Happy Island. People just disappear.

I'm still pissed they didn't even interview the Carlos & Charlies bartenders until three weeks after Natalee disappeared. WTF??? It was the last place she was seen. They were the last ones there. Cover-up.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: May 03, 2007, 07:11:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Tylergal - what was Anita's nickname at RWV?  Or did she use Melody's name?

She posted as Melody but you could tell one was more educated, more matured, more analytical.  When he called her out and said, "you are Anita," the posts stopped but Dan banned him at that point.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: May 03, 2007, 07:14:14 PM »

You would think Dan would know that..Since he took down Melody's phone number and called her and verified it was indeed her. He would know the diffrent IP'S posted.

BTW:Are they still posting at RWV?I remember he set something up long ago and it was tough to find.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: May 03, 2007, 07:15:07 PM »

I remember that conversation very early on about the computer tampering.  It was that program that comes on after Fox & Friends.  The guy was sort of bland, had a flat affect, but had great interviews very often.

The FBI guy, I believe was Wheeles (very nice looking black guy) and the other was a blond white guy.  They mentioned the tampering with cell phones and computers and suspected Deepak had the ability and knowledge to do that.  

The guy who said they should be extradited to Alabama was of Indian descent, something like Raj, but I cannot recall his name.  Very impressive looking, intelligent guy.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: May 03, 2007, 07:15:59 PM »

You would think Dan would know that..Since he took down Melody's phone number and called her and verified it was indeed her. He would know the diffrent IP'S posted.

BTW:Are they still posting at RWV?I remember he set something up long ago and it was tough to find.

If you and I are sitting on the same bench, we would have the same IP.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: May 03, 2007, 07:16:38 PM »

No, he banned me just before he banned Anna.   Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: May 03, 2007, 07:21:19 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
The gardeners testimony was not found to be credible by the Judge...

The handling of the gardener witness is symbolic of the investigation as a whole.

Somebody must have believed him or else the pond would not have been drained. Or was that event just for show? In the VF article Dompig says that the gardener's testimony was a *concoction*.

But then after the VF article is the Dutch Most Wanted program, supposedly a nuts-n-bolts fact only program with content controlled by KJ. She chose to present the gardener witness as credible in that. Was that the truth or just PR again?

No wonder people think the investigation was fake.

It makes one wonder if there are any good guys left.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: May 03, 2007, 07:23:50 PM »

I remember that conversation very early on about the computer tampering.  It was that program that comes on after Fox & Friends.  The guy was sort of bland, had a flat affect, but had great interviews very often.

The FBI guy, I believe was Wheeles (very nice looking black guy) and the other was a blond white guy.  They mentioned the tampering with cell phones and computers and suspected Deepak had the ability and knowledge to do that.  

The guy who said they should be extradited to Alabama was of Indian descent, something like Raj, but I cannot recall his name.  Very impressive looking, intelligent guy.

I saw the same thing and I knew things were bad when a  FBI agent verified that the computer was tampered with.  We barely have anything on the VDS computer except what Paulus was researching. The instant MSG chat to deepak is BS!! Very fishy convo they had and I am not  buying that was Joran on the computer.

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #478 on: May 03, 2007, 07:28:29 PM »

I would be surprised if the computer records themselves were tampered with. The IM's have to pass through an MSN server and those records can not be altered by ALE. The changes would be easily discovered. What can be done is to have a surrogate log onto a phone or computer to attempt to establish an alibi for another.

In My Opinion
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: May 03, 2007, 07:34:07 PM »

I remember the guy you are talking about Tyler.  He is intelligent and I have seen him on other shows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.