April 27, 2024, 11:55:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #612 5/2 - 5/4/2007  (Read 182092 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: May 03, 2007, 07:38:33 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
I remember that conversation very early on about the computer tampering.  It was that program that comes on after Fox & Friends.  The guy was sort of bland, had a flat affect, but had great interviews very often.

The FBI guy, I believe was Wheeles (very nice looking black guy) and the other was a blond white guy.  They mentioned the tampering with cell phones and computers and suspected Deepak had the ability and knowledge to do that.  

The guy who said they should be extradited to Alabama was of Indian descent, something like Raj, but I cannot recall his name.  Very impressive looking, intelligent guy.

I remember the guy you are talking about Tyler.  He is intelligent and I have seen him on other shows.

I know who you mean. He just left ABC News that is on at 4am here on the east coast.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: May 03, 2007, 07:39:42 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

It is possible that Andres Meneses name is shortened in the Dr. Phil court documents just as Andre Santos name was.  Would be nice to know Andres Meneses full name.

I had found this in the Aruba Phone Directory earlier today...didn't know where to go with it:

Carrascal Meneses Oscar Avenida Milo Croes 73-A ......................

I worked with people of Spanish descent years ago, and the mother's maiden name is mostly used as the surname....working in personnel at the time, I knew I had to look for two files for some, because they used both maternal & paternal surnames.  

Anyway, this is the only Meneses that comes up in a search....but, it is 2007, now, and if unlisted it wouldn't come up anyway.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: May 03, 2007, 07:41:07 PM »

Strange Joran and Deepak use both email and cell phones.  You'd think either/or.  Their email messages look more like things made by cell phone texting.  Too short and abbreviated.

Remember Deepak's alleged other email to "Betty" was just very wordy and chatty and not short or abbreviated.

Having done this twenty times before by Joran's count, I would not find it surprising that they had a Plan B for establishing an alibi.  I also would not be surprised to learn there is a second account to the Sloots which ALE did not look at the billing for.

Might be a piggyback or illegal or wireless but those computer and phone records just don't add up at all.  Totally fake.

I would like to see the real ones, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: May 03, 2007, 07:42:09 PM »

I remember that conversation very early on about the computer tampering.  It was that program that comes on after Fox & Friends.  The guy was sort of bland, had a flat affect, but had great interviews very often.

The FBI guy, I believe was Wheeles (very nice looking black guy) and the other was a blond white guy.  They mentioned the tampering with cell phones and computers and suspected Deepak had the ability and knowledge to do that.  

The guy who said they should be extradited to Alabama was of Indian descent, something like Raj, but I cannot recall his name.  Very impressive looking, intelligent guy.

I remember the guy you are talking about Tyler.  He is intelligent and I have seen him on other shows.

Rod Wheeler

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: May 03, 2007, 07:44:41 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

I know who you mean. He just left ABC News that is on at 4am here on the east coast.

I remember seeing him on one of the news shows a little more than a year ago and he might have been on with Arlene and he proved her wrong.  It has to be in one of the transcripts.  He might have been on Rita Crosby.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: May 03, 2007, 07:46:19 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Rod Wheeler

No it's not Rod Wheeler.  Rod is a former D.C. police detective.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #486 on: May 03, 2007, 07:50:36 PM »

Chavez says bring it on!

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070503/D8OT4O100.html

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: May 03, 2007, 07:53:27 PM »

Might be a piggyback or illegal or wireless but those computer and phone records just don't add up at all. Totally fake.

I would like to see the real ones, however.

Anna..LOL!! I dont think we will ever see the real phone records. I would imagine those records tell exactly who PVDS was in contact with and that could hurt many people

Yeh I like Rod Wheeler..Would like to see Rod,Fuhrman and Pat Brown interrogate the pimps  Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: May 03, 2007, 07:58:00 PM »

Spock- they gardener was polygraphed by Jamie, who said he passed. I still believe Jamie was telling the truth. And I know alot of others do too.. he also polygraphed the crackhead at the dump.. one Junior .. who failed. I'm sure you know all of this, I'm just telling it to those that do not.

JUNIOR - THE LANDFILL WITNESS

(a) The landfill witness, Junior, volunteered to a polygraph test by Skeeter for the Dr. Phil show and ….. he failed miserably. However, people with mental disorders/ addictions are often very poor candidates for lie detector tests.

(b) Junior’s story was consistent and …. his account with much detail was conveyed to the ALE in the first week of the investigation and ….. nearly two month later the same story was related to the Twittys.

(c) Junior identifies the exact location Natalee was buried.

(d) Junior described the vehicle used … a white pickup truck and …. he recorded a licence (tag) number.

(e) Junior described the child’s plastic pool which covered Natalee’s body prior to being buried.

(f) On May 30, 2005 the Marriot fisherman observed a white pickup vehicle ... the witness at the Holiday Inn observed a white pickup vehicle and ... on June 1, 2005 Junior observed a white pickup vehicle at the landfill.

Susan Candiotti - Cnn Correspondent
NANCY GRACE - July 29, 2005

CANDIOTTI: Well, according to sources familiar with the investigation, at least one witness has come forward who claims to have seen more than one person dumping what the witness says could have been a body. The body was, I am told, covered in some fashion, and that this happened at a public landfill not long before closing time. Now, when this happened, sources close to the investigation would not tell me exactly when this happened. But again, it was close to closing time. And this is a landfill where the public can go and dispose of waste. Now, this same witness claims to have told police that he saw a vehicle and was able to provide a tag number to police. I am told that this is a registered car in Aruba.  

Tim Miller
CNN LARRY KING LIVE - July 29, 2005

ROWLANDS: What is -- you've obviously talked to this young man. Is he credible?
MILLER: I -- I don't think he has anything to gain, for number one. I think he truly does fear. I think, you know, he's stuck to a story. He -- you know, I talked to the police commissioner this morning. The Police Commissioner says, you know, he's not one of the guys you'd probably want to hire to go to work for you or something like that, but he's sticking to that story. And we've interviewed him. We sent the FBI out there, you know, and no matter what his mental condition is or his IQ is, a lot of times, it's these type of people that see something that help solve cases.  

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE - August 3, 2005

GRACE: And Jossy, have you heard any information regarding a search for one of those little kiddie pools?

MANSUR: They have been searching for that. They have found one, and they`re concentrating on that area where this witness says that when they dumped the body, they covered it with some other bags and then put this little pool on it.

GRACE: OK, I`m sorry. I didn`t hear that. Repeat, Jossy.

MANSUR: They are searching where -- they did find this -- one of these pools, this pool, and they have been searching in that specific area because we have to remember that this garbage has been moved about quite a bit from that day on by big tractors and front-end loaders and whatever.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: May 03, 2007, 08:04:34 PM »

HI Monkeys  

What's up...   I'm trying to re-install McAfee at this time... so I may get cut off  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: May 03, 2007, 08:08:17 PM »

Janet- thank you. Your quotes should be heard.

We are going to disagree again on this. As always. We have been disagreeing on this for so long... The one who is wrong has to buy the other a Chinese dinner...LOL... Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

+++

Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: May 03, 2007, 08:10:02 PM »

I am raising the bullshit flag on this one. As a 25 year veteran of the wireless industry I can tell you all without a doubt there is now way DK would have been able to tamper with network records. From a technical perspective it is impossible. The network sends date/time information to the mobile, some mobiles will allow manual adjustments by the user but all of the call records will be aligned to system time. There is no getting around that. The user might change time on his/her mobile for various reasons but billable time and call traffic is defaulted to system time.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: May 03, 2007, 08:11:45 PM »

The only thing that I would like to add to the landfill witness discussion is this....

I found it incredibly interesting that they recovered the area where Tim, Red, Dave, Paul et. al dug... and then there were fires set.

Things that make me go hmmmmmm.......

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: May 03, 2007, 08:12:09 PM »

Altmetro- I dont think anyone thinks Deepak did much more than change the date and time on his computer... but Oduber controls all communications on Aruba.... this is the bigger picture.

+++

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: May 03, 2007, 08:12:15 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
HI Monkeys  

What's up...   I'm trying to re-install McAfee at this time... so I may get cut off  Laughing

Hi oldfart!

I'm really tired, stayed up till 1:30 last night watching hockey game and my alram goes off at 4:00 am - so not much sleep
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: May 03, 2007, 08:12:41 PM »

Janet- thank you. Your quotes should be heard.

We are going to disagree again on this. As always. We have been disagreeing on this for so long... The one who is wrong has to buy the other a Chinese dinner...LOL... Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I want shrimp and seafood liguine with a Cesaer sald at our new "Old Spagetti Factory"   Smile

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: May 03, 2007, 08:12:52 PM »

Further to my post last night about why does G. Dompig think Natalee is in the water ?
a.) Accoding to him, no boats were in the water that they didn't know about that night.
b.) A cage, a tarp and a knife were taken from the huts that night.
c.) If he has a location, was there a radar for the night or shortly after ?
What led him to that conclusion ?
In the Mansur / Dompig interview that was taped by Jossy and is in the 171.doc, Dompig says that the boys get nervous when the sea is spoken of.

a.) Is Steve Croes related to Cheremy Croes ?
b.) Where does Cheremy live ? With who ?
c.) What type of car does Cheremy drive ?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: May 03, 2007, 08:13:00 PM »

Blah... good to see you!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: May 03, 2007, 08:13:43 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
The only thing that I would like to add to the landfill witness discussion is this....

I found it incredibly interesting that they recovered the area where Tim, Red, Dave, Paul et. al dug... and then there were fires set.

Things that make me go hmmmmmm.......

it's an island of jackasses.. an dats da trooff!  who knows what they would really do!

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: May 03, 2007, 08:14:35 PM »

Here are the Technical Reports, etc that the Dr. Phil Motion to Compel is seeking:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.