April 28, 2024, 01:09:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #612 5/2 - 5/4/2007  (Read 182132 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: May 03, 2007, 08:41:39 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
I think they should have pulled the whole family's records.  Even Val if he had a phone.

Using history as an indicator, if we bitch about this loud enough then KLPD will come back to Aruba and pull the records in 23 months.

What about that little puke, Sander.  Because he had no cell phone, does that mean they cannot find any records for it. Rolling Eyes

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: May 03, 2007, 08:41:48 PM »

I see ALE took blood samples from Beth and Dave on  Arrow  6/10.

Busy day.

Yes, and I'm sure it was to compare Beth's DNA to that toothbrush  Rolling Eyes

exactly again....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: May 03, 2007, 08:42:08 PM »

Busy day.

i'd almost bet the farm that "male" DNA belonged to one of the security guards and was placed there as part of the frame-up on them.  That toothbrush was probably given to one of them to use while they had them locked up.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: May 03, 2007, 08:42:17 PM »

Tyler

Isn't this Moko...that's been on fire off and on this last year??

That's my understanding.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: May 03, 2007, 08:42:59 PM »

I think they should have pulled the whole family's records.  Even Val if he had a phone.

Using history as an indicator, if we bitch about this loud enough then KLPD will come back to Aruba and pull the records in 23 months.

Laughing  Laughing
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: May 03, 2007, 08:43:37 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
The only thing that I would like to add to the landfill witness discussion is this....

I found it incredibly interesting that they recovered the area where Tim, Red, Dave, Paul et. al dug... and then there were fires set.

Things that make me go hmmmmmm.......

Some people are hoping the quarry will not be searched.  What's with that?

is that the quarry where they were throwing rocks and stuff at the TE divers????

Yes, it seems to be disturbing to some lurkers from a certain European country.

how do you know this?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: May 03, 2007, 08:44:42 PM »

Busy day.

i'd almost bet the farm that "male" DNA belonged to one of the security guards and was placed there as part of the frame-up on them.  That toothbrush was probably given to one of them to use while they had them locked up.

I hadn't considered that....hmmmm
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: May 03, 2007, 08:45:03 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "San"
I thought Paulus had Anita's phone because Anita had his phone in Holland.  Did they not request the records for Anita's phone??

I would have asked for Sander's since he lost his phone.

Now doesn't that sound strange.  Why would Paulus have her phone.  That was a plan by Paulus to say he had Anita's phone because when they go and check the phone records whose record are they going to pull?

Exactly Buckeye.

And check for any illegal WiFi'ing going on, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: May 03, 2007, 08:45:22 PM »

What about that little puke, Sander.  Because he had no cell phone, does that mean they cannot find any records for it. Rolling Eyes

Exactly Tyler.  They think we are all stupid and that excuse will work well.  Buncha jackasses.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: May 03, 2007, 08:45:39 PM »

What about that little puke, Sander.

Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: May 03, 2007, 08:48:26 PM »

Busy day.

Shocked

Beth did say it wasn't Natalee's.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: May 03, 2007, 08:48:26 PM »

Laughing

didn't he throw... I mean, uh drop his phone in the water???  or did he throw another phone away?  Am I confused again? Shocked  Twisted Evil

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: May 03, 2007, 08:50:03 PM »

Laughing

didn't he throw... I mean, uh drop his phone in the water???  or did he throw another phone away?  Am I confused again? Shocked  Twisted Evil

He just lost it.  Didn't know what happened to it, just vanished.  But he did report it to Freddie instead of the phone company.

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: May 03, 2007, 08:50:42 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Spock"
I have a hunch the K2 brothers did go home and the 2:35 call was one saying "she won't come to, what do we do"? This is when a second group became involved.

After this 2:35 call, it's likely the coverup began. I wouldn't completely trust the computer records after this time. The gardeners testimony was not found to be credible by the Judge, he did refuse to come forward on three occasions. My read is that the gardener did witness two of the boys but he was running late and misrepresented the time. He likely saw them in the car closer to 2:50 in response to jorans call to DK.  This is about the time, it is possible a second group became involved. IMO.

I'M tellin ya..Somethin is messed up in this timeline!! The VDS computer was tampered with big time!! The phone records will tell us a great deal. I beleave you are right that they were spotted closer to 3am. Dont forget about the reported phone call from NH after 3AM if you beleave that was from her.

2 things I don't buy and I get shot down for everytime.  I don't think there was a phone call, at least not from Natalee.  And I don't think there was a 4am pickup by PVDS.  If someone can convince me, I'm listening.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: May 03, 2007, 08:51:37 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Busy day.

Shocked

Beth did say it wasn't Natalee's.

GRACE: Back to Susan Candiotti, CNN correspondent on the case from the get-go. Another thing I want to bring up, before we go to break, Susan, is Natalee`s toothbrush. What can you tell me?

CANDIOTTI: Well, I have learned from -- we have learned from two sources that, in fact -- and law enforcement source confirmed to me that a toothbrush that was in her hotel room was found to have male DNA evidence on it.
Now, the same law enforcement source tells me, in the same breath, that there is no evidence that any male was in her hotel room as part of their investigation. Something that`s interesting, but at this point has gone no further -- Nancy?

GRACE: To David Foley, veteran defense attorney. David, are you surprised that the DNA was negative for a match on Natalee?

DAVID FOLEY, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: No, I`m not, Nancy. I thought basically, at this point, they`re just going to look at every nook and cranny. And I think we would have known a lot sooner on the DNA test results if there was anything positive. I think this kind of to make the defendants kind of see and sweat a little bit, see if they`ll talk a little more

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/28/ng.01.html
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: May 03, 2007, 08:52:27 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Laughing

He just lost it.  Didn't know what happened to it, just vanished.  But he did report it to Freddie instead of the phone company.

Rolling Eyes

Yeah he reports a missing phone to Freddy and the Kalpoes return a camera to Freddy.  Freddy has a lot of power doesn't he.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: May 03, 2007, 08:53:11 PM »

The only thing that I would like to add to the landfill witness discussion is this....

I found it incredibly interesting that they recovered the area where Tim, Red, Dave, Paul et. al dug... and then there were fires set.

Things that make me go hmmmmmm.......

Some people are hoping the quarry will not be searched.  What's with that?

is that the quarry where they were throwing rocks and stuff at the TE divers????

Yes, it seems to be disturbing to some lurkers from a certain European country.

how do you know this?

Bird on the wire. Wink

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: May 03, 2007, 08:53:44 PM »

I thought Paulus had Anita's phone because Anita had his phone in Holland.  Did they not request the records for Anita's phone??

I would have asked for Sander's since he lost his phone.

What is Joran implying when he states "number removed"?  Does that mean there is no record?

Janet

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

I called my father from my mobile phone which has the number "REMOVED" on the mobile phone of my mother.  My mother has a mobile phone with the number "REMOVED". I called my father on that phone because my mother was outside of the country and my father had her phone in his possession.

Paulus Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 18, 2005

I spoke to them and several Americans asked for my son and said that on Sunday night he had been with a girl in Carlos & Charlies. I said, that is impossible, because he played with me in a tournament at the “Holiday Inn” and I had picked him up at Mc Donalds at 23.00 hours. I went to his appartement and then found out that he was not home. I immediately called him with my wife's mobile phone and he answered me that he was at the Wyndham.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: May 03, 2007, 08:54:26 PM »

Question: how does one get male DNA on a toothbruch in a hotel room if an investigation showsn no male was ever in your hotel room?

Answer: It was planted.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: May 03, 2007, 08:56:20 PM »

Did not Frances Byrd say at one point that the toothbrush was one that she had tossed because her boyfriend had used it after losing his and she tossed it after that, or am I having some kind of "BS" meteoric rise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.