April 28, 2024, 10:41:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #612 5/2 - 5/4/2007  (Read 182152 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: May 03, 2007, 08:56:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
I thought Paulus had Anita's phone because Anita had his phone in Holland.  Did they not request the records for Anita's phone??

I would have asked for Sander's since he lost his phone.

What is Joran implying when he states "number removed"?  Does that mean there is no record?

Janet

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

I called my father from my mobile phone which has the number "REMOVED" on the mobile phone of my mother.  My mother has a mobile phone with the number "REMOVED". I called my father on that phone because my mother was outside of the country and my father had her phone in his possession.

Paulus Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 18, 2005

I spoke to them and several Americans asked for my son and said that on Sunday night he had been with a girl in Carlos & Charlies. I said, that is impossible, because he played with me in a tournament at the “Holiday Inn” and I had picked him up at Mc Donalds at 23.00 hours. I went to his appartement and then found out that he was not home. I immediately called him with my wife's mobile phone and he answered me that he was at the Wyndham.

The phone number was REMOVED by either Debbie at BFN or me so as not to post private information.  That is what REMOVED means.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: May 03, 2007, 08:57:39 PM »

I thought Paulus had Anita's phone because Anita had his phone in Holland.  Did they not request the records for Anita's phone??

What is Joran implying when he states "number removed"?  Does that mean there is no record?

Janet

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

I called my father from my mobile phone which has the number "REMOVED" on the mobile phone of my mother.  My mother has a mobile phone with the number "REMOVED". I called my father on that phone because my mother was outside of the country and my father had her phone in his possession.

Paulus Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 18, 2005

I spoke to them and several Americans asked for my son and said that on Sunday night he had been with a girl in Carlos & Charlies. I said, that is impossible, because he played with me in a tournament at the “Holiday Inn” and I had picked him up at Mc Donalds at 23.00 hours. I went to his appartement and then found out that he was not home. I immediately called him with my wife's mobile phone and he answered me that he was at the Wyndham.

i think the "REMOVED" is just there to show that the actual phone number was removed or editd out of the story.  In the original transcrip, Joran was telling the number but they removed it from the transcript so the whole world wouldnt see the number.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: May 03, 2007, 08:57:59 PM »

There has NEVER been any verification of what kind of DNA was found on the toothbrush.  It could have been a fingerprint for all we know.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: May 03, 2007, 08:59:09 PM »

hey monkeys... I gotta check out for a while..

but keep the faith!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: May 03, 2007, 08:59:59 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Spock"
I have a hunch the K2 brothers did go home and the 2:35 call was one saying "she won't come to, what do we do"? This is when a second group became involved.

After this 2:35 call, it's likely the coverup began. I wouldn't completely trust the computer records after this time. The gardeners testimony was not found to be credible by the Judge, he did refuse to come forward on three occasions. My read is that the gardener did witness two of the boys but he was running late and misrepresented the time. He likely saw them in the car closer to 2:50 in response to jorans call to DK.  This is about the time, it is possible a second group became involved. IMO.

I'M tellin ya..Somethin is messed up in this timeline!! The VDS computer was tampered with big time!! The phone records will tell us a great deal. I beleave you are right that they were spotted closer to 3am. Dont forget about the reported phone call from NH after 3AM if you beleave that was from her.

2 things I don't buy and I get shot down for everytime.  I don't think there was a phone call, at least not from Natalee.  And I don't think there was a 4am pickup by PVDS.  If someone can convince me, I'm listening.

I dunno about a 4 am pick up (maybe a drop off or disposal?). But I saw the one-time-only interview in which Beth talked about the message left on the Twitty home phone at 3 am that morning (May 30th?). Natalee's message~ It was THAT message that she had the state trooper listen to.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: May 03, 2007, 09:00:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
There has NEVER been any verification of what kind of DNA was found on the toothbrush.  It could have been a fingerprint for all we know.

If male DNA were verified, I wonder if it is a match for Renfro?

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: May 03, 2007, 09:02:13 PM »

so this is just a bunch of BS??

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/28/ng.01.html

comming from CNN, i can believe that it is just a bunch of BS, not much better than the National Enquirerer
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: May 03, 2007, 09:03:52 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Did not Frances Byrd say at one point that the toothbrush was one that she had tossed because her boyfriend had used it after losing his and she tossed it after that, or am I having some kind of "BS" meteoric rise.

Tylergal ... your recollection is right on!

Joran van der Sloot
A Current Affair Interview
September 27, 2005

Joran van der Sloot: There is not one tiny hint of evidence that points to us. They even tested my DNA and Satish's and Deepak's DNA against the judge's order, and they found out it was not our DNA that was on Natalee's toothbrush. And I'd like to know whose DNA that was.

Beth Twitty's Response:

TWITTY: That wasn't even Natalee's toothbrush! I don't even know how they got, how that got, how that got up in it. The toothbrush doesn't even count!

FAULKNER: Well, I...

TWITTY: That was her room mate's tooth brush

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: May 03, 2007, 09:05:44 PM »

That toothbrush does not bother me at all. The kids are in a foreign country, yeah, toothbrushes get swapped around and used by mistake.

Klaas, I saw your info about the Dos Santos guy. You got it nailed down.

Tyler, I don't understand why Mitt isn't 20 points ahead of everyone by now. He is the best choice out there. He has actually governed something, and done a good job at it.

It would be interesting to see what connections there are between SETAR and the Aruban gov't.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: May 03, 2007, 09:06:30 PM »

Did not Frances Byrd say at one point that the toothbrush was one that she had tossed because her boyfriend had used it after losing his and she tossed it after that, or am I having some kind of "BS" meteoric rise.

Tylergal ... your recollection is right on!

Joran van der Sloot
A Current Affair Interview
September 27, 2005

Joran van der Sloot: There is not one tiny hint of evidence that points to us. They even tested my DNA and Satish's and Deepak's DNA against the judge's order, and they found out it was not our DNA that was on Natalee's toothbrush. And I'd like to know whose DNA that was.

Beth Twitty's Response:

TWITTY: That wasn't even Natalee's toothbrush! I don't even know how they got, how that got, how that got up in it. The toothbrush doesn't even count!

FAULKNER: Well, I...

TWITTY: That was her room mate's tooth brush

wow, nice job, thanks !
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: May 03, 2007, 09:07:16 PM »

If I pick up your toothbrush, whether I use it or not, my DNA will be on that toothbrush from body fibers, oil, etc.  Any time anything is ever touched by you, your DNA is on it.  That's what bothers me about the damn car.  Where is Natalee's DNA.  Even if she only sat down in it, there would be skin tissue in there, or hair fragments.  You do not see this DNA stuff, but it is there.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: May 03, 2007, 09:08:31 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

comming from CNN, i can believe that it is just a bunch of BS, not much better than the National Enquirerer

GRACE: Back to Susan Candiotti, CNN correspondent on the case from the get-go. Another thing I want to bring up, before we go to break, Susan, is Natalee`s toothbrush. What can you tell me?

CANDIOTTI: Well, I have learned from -- we have learned from two sources that, in fact -- and law enforcement source confirmed to me that a toothbrush that was in her hotel room was found to have male DNA evidence on it.

Now, the same law enforcement source tells me, in the same breath, that there is no evidence that any male was in her hotel room as part of their investigation. Something that`s interesting, but at this point has gone no further -- Nancy?

YEP, ALL BS.  First off the reports don't know anything more than was probably told to them by Renfro or Schipper.  Second, just because they say male DNA it doesn't say what the DNA was.  It could have been a fingerprint, a hair, a piece of skin or anything.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: May 03, 2007, 09:09:14 PM »

If I pick up your toothbrush, whether I use it or not, my DNA will be on that toothbrush from body fibers, oil, etc.  Any time anything is ever touched by you, your DNA is on it.  That's what bothers me about the damn car.  Where is Natalee's DNA.  Even if she only sat down in it, there would be skin tissue in there, or hair fragments.  You do not see this DNA stuff, but it is there.

Exactly - how could they NOT find evidence that Natalee was in that car?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: May 03, 2007, 09:11:31 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

GRACE: Back to Susan Candiotti, CNN correspondent on the case from the get-go. Another thing I want to bring up, before we go to break, Susan, is Natalee`s toothbrush. What can you tell me?

CANDIOTTI: Well, I have learned from -- we have learned from two sources that, in fact -- and law enforcement source confirmed to me that a toothbrush that was in her hotel room was found to have male DNA evidence on it.

Now, the same law enforcement source tells me, in the same breath, that there is no evidence that any male was in her hotel room as part of their investigation. Something that`s interesting, but at this point has gone no further -- Nancy?

YEP, ALL BS.  First off the reports don't know anything more than was probably told to them by Renfro or Schipper.  Second, just because they say male DNA it doesn't say what the DNA was.  It could have been a fingerprint, a hair, a piece of skin or anything.

so in other words, there could have been security guards DNA planted there by the cover-up crew.

anyhow doesnt matter, its all just BS
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: May 03, 2007, 09:11:59 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
That toothbrush does not bother me at all. The kids are in a foreign country, yeah, toothbrushes get swapped around and used by mistake.

Klaas, I saw your info about the Dos Santos guy. You got it nailed down.

Tyler, I don't understand why Mitt isn't 20 points ahead of everyone by now. He is the best choice out there. He has actually governed something, and done a good job at it.

It would be interesting to see what connections there are between SETAR and the Aruban gov't.

sb did you see Rob's posting on Page 27 this thread re Oduber owning all communication companies on Aruba

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: May 03, 2007, 09:12:56 PM »

Exactly - how could they NOT find evidence that Natalee was in that car?

the same way blood turns into chocolate?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: May 03, 2007, 09:13:35 PM »

Janet

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

Paulus Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 18, 2005

The phone number was REMOVED by either Debbie at BFN or me so as not to post private information.  That is what REMOVED means.

Thanks Klaas.  I have wondered what that implication of "REMOVED" was ince the witness/suspect statements were revealed.  I should have inquired sooner.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: May 03, 2007, 09:14:42 PM »

Exactly, it could have even been from someone's father who picked it up and moved it before these kids even packed and left for Aruba.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: May 03, 2007, 09:15:40 PM »

I dunno about a 4 am pick up (maybe a drop off or disposal?). But I saw the one-time-only interview in which Beth talked about the message left on the Twitty home phone at 3 am that morning (May 30th?). Natalee's message~ It was THAT message that she had the state trooper listen to.
Posted by:Justins Mama

I have always in back of my mind believed this was fact. It seems to me one of the calls may have been while driving and the other one at the sloot house with the pimps. Another reason why they wanted to say they dropped her off at 2am then 2:40AM. So they are not anywhere near NH when those calls were made.

I really would like to know what calls were placed from Sanders phone that day. Before he said it got stolen.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: May 03, 2007, 09:16:29 PM »

Tamikosmom - I think that statement is one that Debbie at BFN had Ramm translate and Debbie put that "REMOVED" in place of the phone number.  On the ones I did I added "XXXXXXX" and it was more obvious (to me) what was being done.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.