April 27, 2024, 12:45:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #612 5/2 - 5/4/2007  (Read 182097 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: May 04, 2007, 12:44:00 AM »

Anna - check your email, I think you have one from BFN. Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: May 04, 2007, 12:44:37 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I went and looked at the times of the computer records again and Val was on a place called forums_x-plane.org ?/@ 3:07  but I can't find the site now.

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?act=idx

Hi, just logged back in....can this be related to the photographer/plane person Meneses?

Well, it's a very popular game and has 27,000 registered so it could be but not knowing his username, we wouldn't be able to find him.

And would they call in a 15 yo all the way from Costa Rica seven times?  I sort of doubt they would.  I tend toward thinking it is somebody in Aruba.  But just another thing we just don't know, I guess.

I wonder if Joran mentions that name in his book and what other new names he has in it.

If any.

Guess it's way out of my league or wealth of knowledge...just was surprised to see it...

Agreee that a young man that age would not likely be called 7 times from Costa Rica....but ''da plane, da plane' just grabbed my attention.

If there are names in the book, will we recognize them?  

G'nite...all.  I think I should come in for a landing.. Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: May 04, 2007, 12:46:19 AM »

Just thinking out loud..

You girls remember when Dan Riehl told us deepak had a receipt from a ship registered out of florida? I was surprised to hear that paulus also left for florida shortly after NH dissapeared.. I never saw proof..Just heard it here on the blogs...Wonder why PVDS would go to florida?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: May 04, 2007, 12:48:29 AM »

I went and looked at the times of the computer records again and Val was on a place called forums_x-plane.org ?/@ 3:07  but I can't find the site now.

Val has to be on the school bus at 6:30 and at 3 a.m. he is on the computer playing games?

Do those kids never sleep?

Duno wth it is with teens..
My son hardly sleeps.   I just went in his room a bit ago and told him to get the hell off the phone.  hes  talking to his GF..  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
 She came to visit me at work today after school. Shes gorgeous..I said honey  you 2 need to SLEEP at night.  Poor kid looked like a zombie. He left his wallet at her house a few days ago and she lives right near where I work. she saw my car and brought it over. lol
  Anyhow..  Not sticking up for the sloot teenybopper.. but alot of the kids I know.. stay up all dang night anymore.  I used to be in bed at 9 when I was in HS.  lol
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: May 04, 2007, 12:49:25 AM »

Val has to be on the school bus at 6:30 and at 3 a.m. he is on the computer playing games?

Maybee his older brother woke him up for a favor??

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: May 04, 2007, 12:53:34 AM »

Some genius in the UK now says school hours should be put back to starting at 10 am as teenagers do not get enough sleep.  They are wired to stay up late and sleep in.  Pfffttttt.  If they are sleep deprived, go to bed earlier.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: May 04, 2007, 12:54:48 AM »

I see a Beverly and a Mattie..Now at BFN Cool

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: May 04, 2007, 12:55:35 AM »

and tworide..lol

Debbie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: May 04, 2007, 12:56:01 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Same with me and I even got that e-mail about coming back because of new developments or whatever it was.  I guess we might be on two lists:  one that knows we were members and another which does not want us to be members.  Laughing

That's what I couldn't understand either, Tyler.  I got the email but then it said there was no such username.

Anna, check your email.  Klaasend messaged me and I sent you your user name... you will see when you get the email.  Tyler, Klaas has my email, ask her for it and email me and I will get you fixed too!  

Debbie
BFN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: May 04, 2007, 12:56:29 AM »

Quote from: "*******"

Who are Beverly and Mattie?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: May 04, 2007, 12:57:55 AM »

Just thinking out loud..

You girls remember when Dan Riehl told us deepak had a receipt from a ship registered out of florida? I was surprised to hear that paulus also left for florida shortly after NH dissapeared.. I never saw proof..Just heard it here on the blogs...Wonder why PVDS would go to florida?

I remember that but remember it as not a receipt at all, just a piece of paper with the name of the ship and the name Steve and a phone number.  On a very small scrap of paper like maybe he was going to sneak it in jail with him.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: May 04, 2007, 12:58:06 AM »

Thanks Debbie!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: May 04, 2007, 12:58:51 AM »

Who are Beverly,Tworide and Mattie?

No Idea..LOL..I figured Anna and Tylergirl were one of them..

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: May 04, 2007, 01:00:30 AM »

Just thinking out loud..

I remember that but remember it as not a receipt at all, just a piece of paper with the name of the ship and the name Steve and a phone number.  On a very small scrap of paper like maybe he was going to sneak it in jail with him.

I remember that as well. wasn't it found in his pants pocket?  Embarassed
 Dang thats been so long now.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: May 04, 2007, 01:00:47 AM »

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks, Debbie AND Klaas!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: May 04, 2007, 01:01:24 AM »

Just thinking out loud..

Yeh..Somethin like that..Dan seemed to think it was important at the time Rolling Eyes

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: May 04, 2007, 01:04:54 AM »

Goodnight everybody

Hugs to Nemo and CP!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: May 04, 2007, 01:07:08 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Goodnight everybody

Hugs to Nemo and CP!

Nite Nite Angie - email on its way to you

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: May 04, 2007, 01:13:40 AM »

Well, isn't it peculiar that he arrived back from NL on Wednesday and this was Monday morning prior to his arrival?  Was he logged on from Holland?  That is bright time of day for them, right?  Was it Joran on the computer or Paulus using his ID?  Too many liars playing lying games with liars who love lying.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: May 04, 2007, 01:15:32 AM »

Just thinking out loud..

Yes, he seemed to think that was THE CLUE that held all the answers for a bit.  I wondered if it was not a sort of escape plan Deepak might have in mind instead of what happened to Natalee.  

No one would keep that contact if it were incriminating, I don't think, not taking it in his pocket to jail.  But I did wonder if Deepak was contemplating being a stowaway and escaping via that route.

Yeh..Somethin like that..Dan seemed to think it was important at the time Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.