April 28, 2024, 01:38:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #612 5/2 - 5/4/2007  (Read 182133 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: May 04, 2007, 09:39:00 AM »

The guy above looks like he might have got stopped for speeding in Hillsborough, FL!  Shocked
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: May 04, 2007, 09:40:33 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
IMO I think they were looking for a site where a body was possibly "stashed"/buried for an interval of time. Likely DNA evidence would remain behind if something of the sort had occured.

yes I agree BB. And it will take some time to go through all that was collected  grain by grain.

Just going by a TV show like forensic files... it could take months to get a confirmation or a negative result.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: May 04, 2007, 09:43:29 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Easy, I am still hopeful.... I'm a cynic not a pragmatist. LOL...

You're so right.. we just don't know what they are doing .. That's the part of their system that allows suspicion to creep over everything.

Can you imagine for a second if officials in this country didn't give an update?

All kinds of conjecture would be promulgated. The KLPD will leave the island at some point, most likely without giving a statement and we will have to wait to hear anything.. it could go on another year.. or longer.. or it could be closed and no one will know...

Their system SUX!

I agree with the secrecy issue 100%!  I’ve echoed that very sentiment a multitude of times to several international friends.  The Dutch and Aruba should take a lesson from the U.S. when it comes to high-profile criminal cases.  It is much better to have regular press conferences even if there is nothing to report.  The clandestine approach only feeds the rumor mill.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: May 04, 2007, 09:45:49 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

You're so right.. we just don't know what they are doing .. That's the part of their system that allows suspicion to creep over everything.

Can you imagine for a second if officials in this country didn't give an update?

All kinds of conjecture would be promulgated. The KLPD will leave the island at some point, most likely without giving a statement and we will have to wait to hear anything.. it could go on another year.. or longer.. or it could be closed and no one will know...

Their system SUX!

I agree with the secrecy issue 100%!  I’ve echoed that very sentiment a multitude of times to several international friends.  The Dutch and Aruba should take a lesson from the U.S. when it comes to high-profile criminal cases.  It is much better to have regular press conferences even if there is nothing to report.  The clandestine approach only feeds the rumor mill.

Easy, the Boycott goes on as long as the case does...if they take another year to charge them.. well, it will go on that long.

No one is will to say the boycott is over until the appropriate action is taken. No matter how long that is. So, they have to decide if they want another year or two of the current economic slump.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: May 04, 2007, 09:47:55 AM »

Their system SUX!

I don't think the FBI gives updates when working on a case. From what I understand KLPD is equivalent to out FBI not a local PD.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #765 on: May 04, 2007, 09:49:56 AM »

Karma dictates that the investigators will present to a judge evidence of Natalee's dna at the van der sloots. Their credibility will not be questioned and they will be back to dig up more property.

Chipping away at the smirk of invincibility that the complicit are hanging onto with PVDS. The house of cards will wobble and when officials start being questioned the cards will fall.

The myth of no body, no crime is that, a myth. You don't make up "heavy battery" and "premeditated murder" charges against these people for no reason at all.

Paulus will do the duck walk in 2007.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: May 04, 2007, 09:55:20 AM »

My hope and prayer is that one day Aruba will correct the wrong done to the Holloway family, peacefully remove a corrupt political regime, cleanup the drug infested streets and become the tropical pearl it once was decades ago.  I wish none of those people any harm, financially or otherwise, but I am damn tired of the way this case and others involving American citizens have been handled.

Hmmm….. I almost sounded like I was in the pulpit for a minute there…..  Razz

O, there will be peace in the valley for me, one day
There will be peace in the valley for me, I pray

No sadness, no sorrow, no more trouble there will be
There will be peace in the valley for me

You know the bear will be gentle
you know wolves gonna be so tamed

Mighty lion, if you will right now,
will lie down with the lamb, oh yes
I know the horse from the wild
Will be led by a little child
and I´ll be changed from this creature

There will be peace in the valley for me, one day
No sadness, no, sorrow, no more trouble there will be
There will be peace in the valley, I pray
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: May 04, 2007, 10:00:01 AM »

Their system SUX!

I don't think the FBI gives updates when working on a case. From what I understand KLPD is equivalent to out FBI not a local PD.

They have given many press conferences and press releases over the years, so I am not sure what the policy is.  Frequently the FBI will work closely with a local agency in a criminal matter and leave the press to the locals.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: May 04, 2007, 10:03:09 AM »

It's been awhile.. but didn't the FBI give updates in the TWA Flight 800 and the Belt Way Sniper cases? I think I can think of other cases if you give me a lil bit.. but those at the top of my mind.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: May 04, 2007, 10:04:39 AM »

My hope and prayer is that one day Aruba will correct the wrong done to the Holloway family, peacefully remove a corrupt political regime, cleanup the drug infested streets and become the tropical pearl it once was decades ago.  I wish none of those people any harm, financially or otherwise, but I am damn tired of the way this case and others involving American citizens have been handled.

Hmmm….. I almost sounded like I was in the pulpit for a minute there…..  Razz

O, there will be peace in the valley for me, one day
There will be peace in the valley for me, I pray

No sadness, no sorrow, no more trouble there will be
There will be peace in the valley for me

You know the bear will be gentle
you know wolves gonna be so tamed

Mighty lion, if you will right now,
will lie down with the lamb, oh yes
I know the horse from the wild
Will be led by a little child
and I´ll be changed from this creature

There will be peace in the valley for me, one day
No sadness, no, sorrow, no more trouble there will be
There will be peace in the valley, I pray

My hopes echo yours Easywriter .

I'll hold onto your pulpit now, so you don't fall while stepping down.  Wink

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: May 04, 2007, 10:05:29 AM »

Quote from: "Frank"
Karma dictates that the investigators will present to a judge evidence of Natalee's dna at the van der sloots. Their credibility will not be questioned and they will be back to dig up more property.

Chipping away at the smirk of invincibility that the complicit are hanging onto with PVDS. The house of cards will wobble and when officials start being questioned the cards will fall.

The myth of no body, no crime is that, a myth. You don't make up "heavy battery" and "premeditated murder" charges against these people for no reason at all.

Paulus will do the duck walk in 2007.

Agree here with you guys who think they're going down. I don't think they'd send this team in to just close the case or put on a show. These investigators are more serious than the Arubans. I think they came to add to what they had that has already nailed the four perps. Wiretaps, phone and text messages, their statements, computer manipulation, and hopefully some witness testimony.

No doubt Rob, Aruba will pay forever or until they arrest their criminals. The case was solved two years ago, it's time to prosecute.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: May 04, 2007, 10:07:18 AM »

Quote from: "sirensong"
I'm still awake!!  I was reading at BFN and learned some things I didn'tknow before, and I thought I had read EVERYTHING!!

Ramm has translated from Urine's book, and he admitted to copying the pics of Natalee and putting himself in them.  After lying about it to DeVries.  What shocked me most was to learn this:

Credit Granny Toad

"Waal y'know, Beth's attorney Helen Lejuez was Dompig's ex's divorce attorney ... you know, the Kalpoes' aunt. Michael's mother. Pitbull's sister ... I guess that may make Nadira's (I forget the surprise legal first name) maiden name Djoegan. "

I knew there was some connection between Pitbull and this case, assuming this is true?

Urine is a total psycho to write this book.  He really thinks he can convince everyone of anything.  The biggest question still stands, why is this walking around free?   This is all definately a coverup by some VIP's.

The following is an excerpt from the letter written by Art Wood on behalf of Jug and Beth Twitty and ... Dave and Robin Holloway.  The letter requests that a new investigative and prosecutorial team be appointed in the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

Date: November 1,2005
To: Theresa Croes Fernandez-Pedra
Attorney General Of Aruba
Havenstrat 2
Orangestad,Aruba

From Arthur F. Wood
Dave and Robin Holloway
Beth and Jug Twitty

<snipped>

Gerald Dompig:

As Deputy Cheif of Police, Gerald Dompig, Needs to be held to a standard of professionalism that exceeds every member of his team. However he continues to shift the focus of this investigation away from the suspects who are responsible for Natalee Holloway's disappearance.

On October 20, 2005, Gerald Dompig advised me that Beth Twitty could not have made a worse choice in her selection of Helen Lejuez as her Aruban attorney. He said that Helen was a former prosecutor,who, was forced out of office by mental problems. He made several disparaging comments concerning Mrs Lejuez, which I believe were unethical. He failed to mention thatMrs Lejuez had represented his wife in a divorce action against him, which may explain his dislike of her.

<snipped>

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
April 6, 2006

COSBY: What do you make of the fact that it‘s so strange that here‘s this guy (Boeti) who‘s his brother-in-law, Gerold Dompig? Isn‘t that weird to you, too, just that strange connection? And the fact—it was interesting. When we were down there, the authorities were sort of, like, Well, we can‘t really focus on him because of, basically, who he‘s connected to.

TWITTY: Well, you know, it‘s really not any stranger to me than it is that the Kalpoes are cousins of Gerold Dompig.  So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: May 04, 2007, 10:15:32 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

The following is an excerpt from the letter written by Art Wood on behalf of Jug and Beth Twitty and ... Dave and Robin Holloway.  The letter requests that a new investigative and prosecutorial team be appointed in the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

From Arthur F. Wood
Dave and Robin Holloway
Beth and Jug Twitty

<snipped>

Gerald Dompig:

As Deputy Cheif of Police, Gerald Dompig, Needs to be held to a standard of professionalism that exceeds every member of his team. However he continues to shift the focus of this investigation away from the suspects who are responsible for Natalee Holloway's disappearance.

[/i]

Moring Janet. The family got their wish, but it took attrition through ignorance and the government throwing up their hands after doing all the damage they could to the case. The fools should have turned it over completely to KLPD a year and a half ago.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: May 04, 2007, 10:16:44 AM »

Have we heard any news here about Beth and a significant new man in her life?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: May 04, 2007, 10:21:09 AM »

Nada? Oh come on Monkeys....we should hear about it before the NE.  Razz

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: May 04, 2007, 10:25:07 AM »

IMO this new fella might actually be the reason for Beth's silence of late with regards to the case. Seems this has always been his motto....with regard to silence on issues, and I had posted the other night asking why we had not heard from Beth......maybe this is the reason?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: May 04, 2007, 10:28:27 AM »

Yes, it's in the NE.  I have heard that it's true.  Actually I heard about it a while back but really didn't see any reason to discuss it since it has nothing to do with what happened to Natalee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: May 04, 2007, 10:29:28 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!  

I've added Ramm's ongoing translation of Joran's book in the Important Case Document thread.  Ramm has completed through chapter 3:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1117
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: May 04, 2007, 10:33:02 AM »

There was talk about that relationship not all that long after the impending divorce was announced.  I can see how two people that have been under so much media scrutiny could be drawn together.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: May 04, 2007, 10:33:24 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Yes, it's in the NE.  I have heard that it's true.  Actually I heard about it a while back but really didn't see any reason to discuss it since it has nothing to do with what happened to Natalee.

It certainly doesn't directly. But again, IMO might explain why we haven't heard from Beth. Not hearing anything t from her could  leave things  open for speculation ,which isn't always a good thing. I wish Beth only the best, and can only be happy for her. Hell, he's a handsome man! Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.