April 28, 2024, 08:07:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #612 5/2 - 5/4/2007  (Read 182149 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: May 04, 2007, 11:37:50 AM »

I want to know the reason that Joran changed the time with Natalee on the beach to 3 hours in his book.

Doesn't this open him and his father up to more and further reaching complications?

There must be a diabolical plan here, IMO.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: May 04, 2007, 11:39:35 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I want to know the reason that Joran changed the time with Natalee on the beach to 3 hours in his book.

Doesn't this open him and his father up to more and further reaching complications?

Maybe he just wanted to prove to everyone again what a Pathological liar he is  Wink
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: May 04, 2007, 11:41:19 AM »

June 10, 2005 Timing

Does someone know at what time the press picked up and reported the "something bad happened" AND did the news reports indicate when the Aruban authority made the statement ie what time of day on June 10, 2005?

Thanks.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: May 04, 2007, 11:41:56 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Maybe he just wanted to prove to everyone again what a Pathological liar he is  Wink

Or was he trying to get closer to the Paulus picked him up at 4 a.m. story just in case as a cover for his father?  

His lies are Designer Lies and usually reflect something he has recently read in the dossier or been told by somebody connected to the investigation.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: May 04, 2007, 11:42:13 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "San"
Not a good idea Anna because that would mean you would have to hear my NY accent. Shocked

And you mine!   Very Happy I'd put you to sleep, lol!

I kind of like regional accents, they are interesting and I fear will go away now that everybody learns to talk from the TV. I would like to hear it.  I listen Michael Savage all the time and he has one, too.  Just makes what is said, in a concert of accents, all the better.

----------

DEEPAK:  Freddie needs to tell the truth!

The fisherman's hut/left her on the beach story is very bad for the Kalpoes because it leave it open that one or both of them went back for Natalee.

Therefore, that is NOT the TRUTH Deepak is wanting Freddie to tell.

What is it that he wants Freddie to tell?

Could Freddie actually have been spending the night or called over that late as stated by Melody/Anita?  What is it the Kalpoes want him to say exactly that they feel would exonerate them?

Maybe that they left an unconscious Natalee with Joran at the Sloot residence and Freddie was either there or called?  Does Freddie know the Kalpoes went on home leaving Joran and Natalee at Joran's apartment and that is the truth they want him to tell?

They do NOT want him to corroborate the beach story for sure.

So if not this, just what is it they want him to tell?

This is exactly what I think it is Anna.  Kalpoes got so scared after what Joran did to Natalee that Paulus sent them and everyone else who was there home.  They knew Natalee was badly hurt when they left and they also knew Freddy stayed and helped because he is Joran's best friend and lives very close.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: May 04, 2007, 11:44:13 AM »

Or was he trying to get closer to the Paulus picked him up at 4 a.m. story just in case as a cover for his father?  

His lies are Designer Lies and usually reflect something he has recently read in the dossier or been told by somebody connected to the investigation.

What I mean is, around the time he wrote the book, the rumor was that two MB kids saw Paulus at 4 a.m. and that is still what Beth says Paulus said originally.

So perhaps Joran is trying to explain what his father was doing out at that time of night/morning.  More cover for Paulus from Joran??

JMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #846 on: May 04, 2007, 11:44:33 AM »

jmo- but it looks to me like he is looking for cover at exactly 4 am.

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: May 04, 2007, 11:46:08 AM »

JORAN'S first 6/10/05 statement at 14:30

BETH and DAVE swab and blood samples 14:40

Klaas do you know what time was Joran picked up by the police.  You know that photo with the towel on his head.

between 5:30 and 6 pm IIRC.. sorry I'm not Klaas... Very Happy

This would be on the 9th right?  They take his first statement the next afternoon at 2:30.  What a bunch of BS.  Something is definitely missing.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: May 04, 2007, 11:47:46 AM »

Maybe that they left an unconscious Natalee with Joran at the Sloot residence and Freddie was either there or called?  Does Freddie know the Kalpoes went on home leaving Joran and Natalee at Joran's apartment and that is the truth they want him to tell?

They do NOT want him to corroborate the beach story for sure.

You would think they could tell that truth themselves.  It doesn't implicate them any more than the stories they have told.  If they don't want Freddie to corroborate the beach story they should not be sticking to i themselves.

I to would like to know what truth they want Feddie to tell!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: May 04, 2007, 11:47:49 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
June 10, 2005 Timing

Does someone know at what time the press picked up and reported the "something bad happened" AND did the news reports indicate when the Aruban authority made the statement ie what time of day on June 10, 2005?

Thanks.

Going through the front page of SM around June 10, 2005.  Found this post very interresting.  LOOK AT THE TIME Shocked :

Press Briefing was Canceled - No explanation given

The time of the news conference is not certain, there is word that it will start at 3 or 4 pm.

We will update this post when we know for certain. What we do recommend is going to http://www.arubadag.com/ to listen to the press conference if you are interested. We have the best luck with channel Top 95 in the right hand corner of the page.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: May 04, 2007, 11:48:06 AM »

Klaas do you know what time was Joran picked up by the police.  You know that photo with the towel on his head.

This would be on the 9th right?  They take his first statement the next afternoon at 2:30.  What a bunch of BS.  Something is definitely missing.

I'm sorry San.. yes the 9th.

Didnt they take a statement that nite? the one Beth says was torn up and in the garbage, but she saw Joran's name on a piece of it?

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #851 on: May 04, 2007, 11:49:29 AM »

June 10, 2005 Timing

Thanks.

It was at night, I was about to turn in because my daughter and I had to attend student orientation at the University of Alabama.  It was the second day of orientation and I knew this because, my daughter was in the same orientation group as some that knew Natalee.  This is one of the reasons I have been so hung up on this case.  It could have been my child.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: May 04, 2007, 11:51:38 AM »

I watching FOX and I think it was reporter Rick Leventhal that was reporting that they had some news.  Actually, the first I saw of it was on CNN, then I turned over to Fox and saw Leventhal on there.  I even called my DH at work...he was on night shift...that was the first I heard of it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: May 04, 2007, 11:55:55 AM »

June 10, 2005 Timing

Thanks.

Going through the front page of SM around June 10, 2005.  Found this post very interresting.  LOOK AT THE TIME Shocked :

The time of the news conference is not certain, there is word that it will start at 3 or 4 pm.

We will update this post when we know for certain. What we do recommend is going to http://www.arubadag.com/ to listen to the press conference if you are interested. We have the best luck with channel Top 95 in the right hand corner of the page.

HAMMER - reading the front page posts, and from memory, the press release that one of the boys confessed was not until almost midnight on June 10, 2005.  The retractions came very shortly thereafter.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: May 04, 2007, 11:56:31 AM »

Rob, could the wiretap of PVDS saying he picked "them" up at 4:00 am have caused him to change his story? Is it possible there is a witness who saw PVDS out at this hour? He could be trying to protect papa.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: May 04, 2007, 11:56:41 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I watching FOX and I think it was reporter Rick Leventhal that was reporting that they had some news.  Actually, the first I saw of it was on CNN, then I turned over to Fox and saw Leventhal on there.  I even called my DH at work...he was on night shift...that was the first I heard of it.

You are right, the first announcement came at night and many could not sleep.  Next morning, they were back-pedalling without any explanation at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: May 04, 2007, 11:58:25 AM »

I'm sorry San.. yes the 9th.

Didnt they take a statement that nite? the one Beth says was torn up and in the garbage, but she saw Joran's name on a piece of it?

Right Rob.  They most certainly did take a statement that night.  How do you arrest someone at 5:30 on the 9th and take a first statement at 2:30 in the afternoon the next day.  That is a big gap.

I guess Joran said he was tired and he asked if he could sleep in being that he is such a night person.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: May 04, 2007, 11:59:01 AM »

Joran 6/9:
After that Natalee, Satish and myself walked outside because Carlos & Charlies was almost empty. Outside I met an American tourist and he asked me if he could get my cup for free. I threw out the little cola that was still left in the cup and then I gave it to the tourist. Natalee took me by the hand and said that she wanted to go home with me. I had told her that I would take her home with me but I knew that that would be impossible because my dad and my brothers were home. Satish, Natalee and myself walked together when she asked me if she could come home with me. After I told Natalee that she was allowed to go home with me she told her friends that she would meet up later with them at the Holiday Inn Hotel. At approximately 01.15 hours, we walked from Carlos & Charlies to the outside.

Why didn't Satish and Deepak disturb the family when they arrived at the Sloots to pick up Joran?  It would be no different if Natalee went back to his house?  It would still disturb everyone unless.....Joran jumped the fence to get into the car when he sneaked out....just thinking here.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: May 04, 2007, 11:59:14 AM »

What I mean is, around the time he wrote the book, the rumor was that two MB kids saw Paulus at 4 a.m. and that is still what Beth says Paulus said originally.

So perhaps Joran is trying to explain what his father was doing out at that time of night/morning.  More cover for Paulus from Joran??

JMO.

Exactly Anna. This change in story comes not so coincidentally after the wiretap revelation was revealed.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: May 04, 2007, 12:03:17 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.