April 28, 2024, 06:01:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joran book interview - Hart Van Netherlands show 4/24/2007  (Read 6039 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: April 24, 2007, 08:27:36 PM »

Posted by ROBERT on the front page if SM - translation of one of the shows Joran was on today:

From the Hart Van Netherlands show:

Show-host:… Joran van der Sloot. He still is the mainsuspect in the disappearence-case of the American student Natalee Holloway. For the first time he apollogises to the parents of the girl that dissapeared two years ago at Aruba.
In his book “The Natalee Holloway-case” the now 19 year old Joran tells his version of what happened that evening on the beach of Aruba. And also why he at first lied to the police.
Joran: I wrote the book… well actualy for myself… I don’t like psychologists… I don’t like psychiatrists… I deal with my problems in a different way. And this is a sort of treatment as well. To write down everything that happened… and so it gets shared with others. This has been a sort of therapy for me.
HvN: But what do you want with it?
Joran: Uhmm.. Well… To let people that are interested see my side of the story.
Voice over: Joran apologises in the book to the family of Natalee because he lied about what excactly happened after he was arrested. In his first statement he toled the police that he delevered the girl at her hotel. Later he told that he’d left her at the beach.
Joran: Yes… I… Uhhh… Excuses…. Uhhh… Yes… That I lied… Excuses that… Uhh… Yes… That I left their doughter alone there… Those excuses… But… Yes… I found that… Uhhh… At their place.
HvN: Does that eat on you.

Joran: Yes, yes.., yes.
Voice over: Natalee Holloway’s mother this evening said she was shocked that Joran wrote a book about the dissappearence of her daughter. But she wouldn’t say more on that before she’s read it.
Show-host: And the dissappearence of Natalee Holloway has caused quite a stirr the last couple of years. Joran was almost immediatly pointed to as a suspect. In his book he discribes what impact that has on his daily life.
Joran reads from his book: As I write this I’m still the suspect in the Natalee Holloway-case. I hope that once it will become clear what has happened to her, how terribly it may turn out to be. Only then I will be rehabillitated, only then I can truly go on with my life.
> Clip of the events in Aruba 30th of May 2005, when Natalee disappeared.

Next piece of translation:

Clip of the events in Aruba 30th of May 2005, when Natalee disappeared.
Joran from his book: I leave Natalee behind. I didn’t even say goodbye to her well, or told her that I have someone who’ll pick me up. I walk to the car…
Voice over: Until now there hasn’t been found any evidence that proofs Joran has something to do with her dissapearence. Joran is set free and goes to Holland to study. This to the horror of Natalees family.
Beth Twitty: It’s not easy. It’s very difficult and you know we just keep having great expectations when they arrest new suspects and… That we’ll be getting closer to an answer. But it all seems to wind up at a dead end. And that makes it all very frustrating.
Voice over: The family rewards one million dollars for the one that finds Natalee alive and files a lawsuit to Joran and his father. In US media Joran is imaged as a monster.
Joran from his book: They have tried to image to viewers, listeners and readers that I would be an arrant-liar, a monster, a gang-rapist. I would collaborate with my corrupt father and make use of his good contacts.
Show-host: Yes, so Joran until today denies all accusations. But it is a fact that he’s the last one who saw Natalee alive. And the question remains what exactly happened on the night she dissapeared. And if Joran didn’t do it.., who did. We asked Joran himself.
Joran: I too was always impressed that she wanted to have sex with me. And… I wanted that too. And uhhh… When it came to it I didn’t have a condom with me and I uhhh in fact… Well then it was in fact end of party.
Voice over: In his book Joran discribes to the detail the last moments he spents with Natalee. According to Joran Natalee wants to stay at the beach after their love-affair to see the stars. But Joran doesn’t like that, walks of the beach and sees his friend Satish.
Joran from his book: I see Satish sit in the car and open the door. “What are you doing?” he asks. I: “She doesn’t want to go to the hotel.” Satish: “Fok die bitch” (”f*** that bitch”.) - that means something like: Let her go. I get in the car without telling Natalee that we leave and we drive away.
Joran: I want to do that over. I did ask her if she wanted to go back to her hotel and she didn’t want that. And in the end I should have thrown her over my back and just take her back to her hotelroom and throw her on the bed. So that she could have stayed there. Then this all wouldn’t have happened.
Voice over: So Joran at first hid that he’d left her at the beach. Lies he says now, to spare his girlfriend and his parents. Lying is easy for him he says. (???!!!???)
Joran: It was an easy way to go around problems.
HvN: So you did that often in general.
Joran: Yes I did that in general as well. Yes uhhh… I now try to do that no longer (???!!!???) but now I find myself sometimes as well… And then I think “Shit, why did I say that… That’s absolutely not true…”
Voice over: Whatever… For the parents of Natalee there’s only one person responsible for the disappearence of their daughter: Joran! Joran says he can understand that.
Joran: If someone I love would be missing… And the guy who would be with her the last… I wouldn’t know what I would do to that person.

Last piece of the Hart van Nederland - Urine vd Ditch - interview:

Joran: If someone I love would be missing… And the guy who would be with her the last… I wouldn’t know what I would do to that person. I mean that… Then I would realy… I don’t know… But then I could be realy bad…
HvN: So you can understand that?
Joran: Yes I can understand that.
HvN: Did you murder Natalee?
Joran: No off course not…
HvN: Or get rid of her body?
Joran: No off course not…
HvN: So you have nothing to hide?
Joran: I have absolutely nothing to hide and I’m absolutely not afraid where uhhh… that I’ll be arrested again cause I know that I (can’t hear what he says there).
Voice over: Who IS responsable for the disappearence of Natalee after reading Jorans book remains a puzzle.
Joran: Yes, uhhh, I uuhhh, …. , I realy don’t know. I hope one day uhhh, it gets clear what happened…. And I believe uhhh, that one day it’ll get clear that uhhh…
HvN: Why do you believe that?
Joran: Yes uhhh… In the end uhhh… Somebody must know more…. Somebody must know something… And you can’t live your whole life with that… That I know for sure.
Show host: The book “The Natalee Holloway” case is in the shop from tomorrow on…………………….

Have a nice evening you all.

Robert
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 09:46:25 PM »

Here is the AUDIO of the above interview in Dutch.  I've added my own subtitles  Wink

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 09:59:43 PM »

Posted in LCD .. but that was awesome!!  LOL   Laughing  Laughing
 Great job and that tounge of his..  Ughhhhhhhhhhh   Shocked
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.