April 28, 2024, 07:25:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Closing Arguments - 7/3/2011  (Read 936475 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3420 on: July 04, 2011, 12:45:43 AM »

I just wish the jury could see what we see

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3421 on: July 04, 2011, 12:45:59 AM »

I am rewatching the first hour, which I missed... They have KC so low in the seat, she looks like a little person 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #3422 on: July 04, 2011, 12:46:30 AM »

I agree with you Turbo about the BS today, Baez has no respect for the judge nor the court!  If he's not disbarred after his performance in this case, something's really wrong.  Think about Rodriguez...Cindy...and PERJURY, to name two.  Who knows how many more there were, and I'll never believe he didn't know and wasn't a participant in those lies.

This was another thing that just infuriated me!

http://news.yahoo.com/casey-anthony-defense-rests-without-caseys-testimony-231600058.html

::snipping2::

Instead, her defense team called to the stand Krystal Holloway, a woman who claimed that she had an affair with George Anthony after Caylee disappeared. She testified that Anthony had told her the death was "an accident that snow-balled out of control" in November 2008, which was four months after Casey Anthony and her mother, Cindy, reported the 2-year-old child missing. A month later, Caylee's remains would be found in a wooded area near her grandparents' house outside Orlando.

According to CNN, Holloway admitted to lying to police about an alleged affair she had with George Anthony, but said she had to come forward after her sister told the story, so she told it to the National Enquirer, who paid her $4,000 for the interview. She also admitted that Anthony had given no details about the "accident" nor said he was present at the time of Caylee's death. In the end, Judge Perry issued special instructions to the jury that Holloway's testimony could not be used to determine Caylee's manner of death or Casey Anthony's guilt or innocence.

::snipping2::

O.K., Judge Perry gave the jury these instructions...now think about how many times Jose Baez quoted Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz today in his closing argument!

I know what I would have been thinking if I were on that jury, can't help but wonder what they thought about it!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #3423 on: July 04, 2011, 12:47:28 AM »

Oh, I forgot 1.

And d.  That his client is a slut. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3424 on: July 04, 2011, 12:48:26 AM »

Everybody in the state of Florida was in on this coverup. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3425 on: July 04, 2011, 12:50:00 AM »

He loves to muddy the truth.  Talking about how there was no DNA on the duct tape but unknown DNA, not caylee's or KCs.  The state said that and told the jury how the lab techs DNA was on there. 

He is an azzhat and I am praying the jury sees that. 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3426 on: July 04, 2011, 12:51:05 AM »

Evening, all!  Watched a small part of Baez today and decided to read here and catch up instead.  Legally speaking, may he get everything coming to him sanctions/contempt/disbarment-wise.  As for George's paternal instincts, Baez has zero room to talk.  At least George wasn't hauled into court by an ex-wife for not paying to support his own child.  Baez better get that log out of his own eye before he starts talking about someone else's speck.  Baez really needs to be sanctioned for his use of coarse language in the courtroom as well.  I thought I was in an eighth grade boys' locker room instead of a court of law. As for Cheney Mason, it's a good thing he's retiring.  I don't think he can put together a coherent sentence, much less a legal argument. My AP English class produced better debates.  Here's the thing, solid cases (or defenses) are built line upon line, precept upon precept.  Human beings are wired to receive information like that. By the time Baez and Mason wander, rabbit trail, circle around aimlessly, and wander back, they've lost the jury.  The prosecution, on the other hand, lays out the course complete with mile markers. Then, they simply run the course, pointing out each marker as they go by. They don't rely on emotional outbursts, showmanship, or snarky personal attacks on the defense lawyers.  They simply run their race. If anything, Baez should be made to publicly apologize to the jury for subjecting them to his own personal bias and vendetta against the prosecution, for violating the standards of his profession and attempting to make this case about them, rather than the facts and evidence. His sanctionable behavior caused the jury to have to spend a significant amount of time over the last 6 weeks separating Baez' personal bias from the actual facts in this case.  His deplorable behavior and personal snipes were anything but professional and had no bearing on the facts or evidence in this case whatsoever. Clearly, he was attempting to prejudice the jury against the prosecution, particularly with his Closing remarks.
The Florida Bar Association has done the the citizens of Florida a major disservice by licensing Jose Baez.  He has proven through the last three years that he is
  • Morally Bankrupt: stating on national television he had a picture of missing Caylee Marie Anthony with Zenaida Gonzales, when in fact he did not; presenting an Opening Statement alleging molestation charges against George and Lee Anthony and failing to present any evidence whatsoever of said molestation by either party; lying repeatedly in televised interviews and talk shows accusing the Prosecution of leaking case documents, when in fact, he knew Florida Sunshine Laws require the release of certain information to the public
  • Financially Irresponsible: blowing through $225,000 while failing to take important depositions of key witnesses and forensic experts testifying in a Death Penalty case; failing to pick up $300 worth of copied material essential to the defense of his client; failing to pay/arrange payment of taxes resulting from monies his client made while incarcerated; failing to pay private investigator Dominic Casey for work done on behalf of his client; and being absent from court to attend foreclosure proceedings on one of his personal homes, during the Death Penalty case of his client
  • Professionally Unethical: delaying court proceedings repeatedly due his failure to secure and provide to the Court and Prosecution proper documentation for defense expert witnesses, claiming busyness, when in fact, he made numerous televised appearances throughout three years and held exclusive press conferences days before the trial began;   excessive personal attacks on opposing attorneys, in the presence of the jury, throughout the Casey Anthony trial, with the express intent of alienating/prejudicing the jury; blatant disrespect and refusal to comply with Court orders; overt disrespect for the authority of the Court in arguing with Chief Justice Belvin Perry, exhibiting willful disobedience and lack of self-control; repeated use of exaggerated facial expressions during the opposition's presentations despite numerous warnings throughout the Casey Anthony trial, exhibiting inability to control personal animosity and willfully disregarding professional courtesy; accepting a case beyond his professional experience and capabilities, necessitating on-the-job training from Chief Justice Belvin Perry,as well as the States Attorneys, in order to prevent a mistrial due to ineffective counsel; delaying court due to being ill-prepared with files, witnesses, reports; causing delays due to personal tardiness; excessive and unnecessary use of coarse "street" language for shock value; and repeatedly calling his client names in the course of Closing Arguments in violation of the Court Order regarding Closing Arguments, specifically prohibiting said behavior.
All my own opinion.  Calling it a night.  Take good care everyone.
All MOO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #3427 on: July 04, 2011, 12:56:44 AM »

Did Bill Sheaffer work today?  I haven't yet see a nightly recap he does - I always love to watch it.

I had him on today during breaks and he was driving me nuts.  He kept saying tath Bobo was personable and charming, then said he was diappointed in Jeff for chuckling, but never said that about Bobo, not even while Bobo is screaming at the jurors about George being the only possibly person who could have done this. 

I know he is just being professional or whatever, but come no.  I had to mute him out today and I usually like him. 

http://www.wftv.com/video/28437169/index.html

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Casey Murder Trial Day 45

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3428 on: July 04, 2011, 12:57:39 AM »

Very well said ISpy!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3429 on: July 04, 2011, 01:09:53 AM »

I have a question I know one of you will be able to answer.

Why wasn't the bug in the trunk tested for DNA?

I think that is an excellent question and it has been referred to several times during the testimony.  IIRC the maggots were on the adipocere which was on the paper towels which were in the trash/garbage bag.  The maggots were full of dna, having feasted for days on something or someone, we all know who.  The state must have had some reason for not doing this particular test because if Caylee's dna had been in the maggots, that would have equalled a slam dunk in my way of thinking.  But in Bozo's immortal words, "I am not a chemist nor am I an anthropoligist.  I don't drink enugh to be a grief counselor either.
[/quoteu

The reason it has been referred to is because the body had been gone too long for the first maggots to still be in the car. The fly life cycle passes through four life stages: egg, larva, pupa, adult. The flies lay large masses of thousands of eggs that may completely cover a decomposing body. The eggs hatch in as little as eight hours and the larvae feed on carrion until they reach maturity. THENNNNNNNNNN they go away from the body. form the puparium which is dark brown in color. In this stage  the adults can emerge in only five to seven days depending on temperature (which was hot) So if she was killed on the 15th by the 21st the original maggots would be flies and would have died in the heat or flown away. The next stage of maggots would be on the paper towel used to clean up the decomposition fluids. They would be feeding on the adipocere and those maggots would NOT have the original DNA in them because adipocere formation time may vary from two weeks to one or two months. In short what was on the paper towels was not suitable to get the original DNA. I would bet money Cindy vacuumed up a LOT of dead flies and maggots out of that car.  I hope this makes sense to everyone.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3430 on: July 04, 2011, 01:16:35 AM »

Also part of my dream is that Jeff comes back and has 19 exhibits to show teh jury that Bozo of course objects to BRIEFLY.  Can't tell you what they were on, though.

Yest, I had a dream that I got 2 new puppies and was running to get flea stuff for them. 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3431 on: July 04, 2011, 01:18:53 AM »

Dang, I was locked out the past 15 mins.. It said the server was too busy..
I am listening to Jeffs closing again. They dont show the split screen. Watching KC react is half the fun! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3432 on: July 04, 2011, 01:23:12 AM »

I am listening to Jeffs closing again. They dont show the split screen. Watching KC react is half the fun! 

Me too. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3433 on: July 04, 2011, 01:23:51 AM »

I think that is an excellent question and it has been referred to several times during the testimony.  IIRC the maggots were on the adipocere which was on the paper towels which were in the trash/garbage bag.  The maggots were full of dna, having feasted for days on something or someone, we all know who.  The state must have had some reason for not doing this particular test because if Caylee's dna had been in the maggots, that would have equalled a slam dunk in my way of thinking.  But in Bozo's immortal words, "I am not a chemist nor am I an anthropoligist.  I don't drink enugh to be a grief counselor either.

The reason it has been referred to is because the body had been gone too long for the first maggots to still be in the car. The fly life cycle passes through four life stages: egg, larva, pupa, adult. The flies lay large masses of thousands of eggs that may completely cover a decomposing body. The eggs hatch in as little as eight hours and the larvae feed on carrion until they reach maturity. THENNNNNNNNNN they go away from the body. form the puparium which is dark brown in color. In this stage  the adults can emerge in only five to seven days depending on temperature (which was hot) So if she was killed on the 15th by the 21st the original maggots would be flies and would have died in the heat or flown away. The next stage of maggots would be on the paper towel used to clean up the decomposition fluids. They would be feeding on the adipocere and those maggots would NOT have the original DNA in them because adipocere formation time may vary from two weeks to one or two months. In short what was on the paper towels was not suitable to get the original DNA. I would bet money Cindy vacuumed up a LOT of dead flies and maggots out of that car.  I hope this makes sense to everyone.

I agree Turbo, I'd already decided Cindy had to have vacuumed the car trunk as well.

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation about the maggots and dna.  I knew there was a good reason that evidence was not presented and I think I may have even known why at one time but couldn't remember for the life of me.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3434 on: July 04, 2011, 01:24:03 AM »

EVERY night at 1:00 AM the server does not work. I thought it was the update in it each night. Don't know, but I know at that time Eastern time it is GONE for about 5 minutes.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3435 on: July 04, 2011, 01:25:18 AM »

Me too. 

The server refreshes or something like that every night at this time, we're usually locked out for about 10 minutes.  It's midnight for me when it happens, I'm on central time.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3436 on: July 04, 2011, 01:26:11 AM »

EVERY night at 1:00 AM the server does not work. I thought it was the update in it each night. Don't know, but I know at that time Eastern time it is GONE for about 5 minutes.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3437 on: July 04, 2011, 01:26:46 AM »

I agree Turbo, I'd already decided Cindy had to have vacuumed the car trunk as well.

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation about the maggots and dna.  I knew there was a good reason that evidence was not presented and I think I may have even known why at one time but couldn't remember for the life of me.

It is all just smoke and mirrors by bozo because I am sure his experts have told him what I just posted, but it gives him something to throw out there because the average person would have NO IDEA about the life cycle and how short the span is. They also wouldn't know that the DNA has to be collected from the FIRST maggots, not ones that are born later.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3438 on: July 04, 2011, 01:31:47 AM »

Is court at 8 or 8:30 tomorrow? Anyone? For the first time since this trial started I am going to get to sleep before 2 a.m.
Definitely don't want to be late! TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3439 on: July 04, 2011, 01:34:43 AM »

[/quoteu

A friend and I discussed this tonight. We think Cindy cleaned ALOT of dead flies, maggots,hair and who knows what else out of that car. We did not agree on wanting the state to prosecute Sindy for her perjury though. I hope they go after her wholeheartedly!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.