April 27, 2024, 03:35:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Closing Arguments - 7/3/2011  (Read 936351 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3440 on: July 04, 2011, 01:48:54 AM »

Yes -- the server dies for me every night at 12 o'clock Central as well. I have close my browser and re-start! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #3441 on: July 04, 2011, 01:51:53 AM »

The reason it has been referred to is because the body had been gone too long for the first maggots to still be in the car. The fly life cycle passes through four life stages: egg, larva, pupa, adult. The flies lay large masses of thousands of eggs that may completely cover a decomposing body. The eggs hatch in as little as eight hours and the larvae feed on carrion until they reach maturity. THENNNNNNNNNN they go away from the body. form the puparium which is dark brown in color. In this stage  the adults can emerge in only five to seven days depending on temperature (which was hot) So if she was killed on the 15th by the 21st the original maggots would be flies and would have died in the heat or flown away. The next stage of maggots would be on the paper towel used to clean up the decomposition fluids. They would be feeding on the adipocere and those maggots would NOT have the original DNA in them because adipocere formation time may vary from two weeks to one or two months. In short what was on the paper towels was not suitable to get the original DNA. I would bet money Cindy vacuumed up a LOT of dead flies and maggots out of that car.  I hope this makes sense to everyone.

I agree Turbo, I'd already decided Cindy had to have vacuumed the car trunk as well.

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation about the maggots and dna.  I knew there was a good reason that evidence was not presented and I think I may have even known why at one time but couldn't remember for the life of me.

It is all just smoke and mirrors by bozo because I am sure his experts have told him what I just posted, but it gives him something to throw out there because the average person would have NO IDEA about the life cycle and how short the span is. They also wouldn't know that the DNA has to be collected from the FIRST maggots, not ones that are born later.

I think one of the experts that testified may have even explained it too, but I couldn't remember the reasoning. 

Can you imagine being a juror that didn't take many notes in this case?  I can't.  I'd want to have a lot of notes, there was a lot of information that they need to go back to after all the smoke and mirrors and flat out misinformation Baez has thrown out there.  I know that they can review any testimony they need to, but I'd still want my notes to go by to determine what testimony I'd need to see again.

I just heard the replay of one thing Snoopy mentioned earlier about where Dominic Casey was searching...Baez described it as the same exact spot where she was eventually found!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3442 on: July 04, 2011, 01:52:51 AM »

Is court at 8 or 8:30 tomorrow? Anyone? For the first time since this trial started I am going to get to sleep before 2 a.m.
Definitely don't want to be late! TYIA

I understood it would start at 8:30.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3443 on: July 04, 2011, 01:52:56 AM »

Did we set a record for on-line viewers today? 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3444 on: July 04, 2011, 01:54:08 AM »

Is court at 8 or 8:30 tomorrow? Anyone? For the first time since this trial started I am going to get to sleep before 2 a.m.
Definitely don't want to be late! TYIA

I understood it will start at 8:30.

self edit, I think I'm tired.   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3445 on: July 04, 2011, 01:58:53 AM »

It is all coming to an end skank !~

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3446 on: July 04, 2011, 02:00:36 AM »

Yes -- the server dies for me every night at 12 o'clock Central as well. I have close my browser and re-start! 

I don't even close mine out - I just go catch up on my email and by the time I get back it is running again.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3447 on: July 04, 2011, 02:08:25 AM »

I don't even close mine out - I just go catch up on my email and by the time I get back it is running again.

I usually do the same, and just refresh after 10 minutes or so.  It never fails though that I'm usually trying to make a post right when it goes down.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #3448 on: July 04, 2011, 02:17:48 AM »

http://www.current-movie-reviews.com/people/2011/07/04/casey-anthony-pregnancy-rumors-truth-or-more-lies/

Casey Anthony Pregnancy Rumors: Truth or More Lies?

The Casey Anthony murder trial has been filled with more lies than Swiss cheese has holes as well as unexpected dangerous twists and turns which make Lombard Street in San Francisco look like a cake walk. As the trial winds down and closing arguments conclude, the most outrageous (and potentially horrendous) allegation recently hitting the Internet which is being taken seriously is the rumor that Casey Anthony may indeed be pregnant with suppositions falling on her defense attorney, Jose Baez, as the father!

::snipping2::

Have any of you heard this rumor recently?  How would he impregnate her in prison?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3449 on: July 04, 2011, 02:19:45 AM »

Good night all!

Justice for Caylee!    ::justice2NJ::

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #3450 on: July 04, 2011, 04:17:06 AM »

No chloroform on...

"stearing wheel"

- 25 points for spelling

no photoshop needed for this comedy.

link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/273314/Closing-arguments-continue-Monday-with-state-rebuttal-in-the-case-against-Casey-Anthony

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3451 on: July 04, 2011, 04:25:14 AM »

Evening, all!  Watched a small part of Baez today and decided to read here and catch up instead.  Legally speaking, may he get everything coming to him sanctions/contempt/disbarment-wise.  As for George's paternal instincts, Baez has zero room to talk.  At least George wasn't hauled into court by an ex-wife for not paying to support his own child.  Baez better get that log out of his own eye before he starts talking about someone else's speck.  Baez really needs to be sanctioned for his use of coarse language in the courtroom as well.  I thought I was in an eighth grade boys' locker room instead of a court of law. As for Cheney Mason, it's a good thing he's retiring.  I don't think he can put together a coherent sentence, much less a legal argument. My AP English class produced better debates.  Here's the thing, solid cases (or defenses) are built line upon line, precept upon precept.  Human beings are wired to receive information like that. By the time Baez and Mason wander, rabbit trail, circle around aimlessly, and wander back, they've lost the jury.  The prosecution, on the other hand, lays out the course complete with mile markers. Then, they simply run the course, pointing out each marker as they go by. They don't rely on emotional outbursts, showmanship, or snarky personal attacks on the defense lawyers.  They simply run their race. If anything, Baez should be made to publicly apologize to the jury for subjecting them to his own personal bias and vendetta against the prosecution, for violating the standards of his profession and attempting to make this case about them, rather than the facts and evidence. His sanctionable behavior caused the jury to have to spend a significant amount of time over the last 6 weeks separating Baez' personal bias from the actual facts in this case.  His deplorable behavior and personal snipes were anything but professional and had no bearing on the facts or evidence in this case whatsoever. Clearly, he was attempting to prejudice the jury against the prosecution, particularly with his Closing remarks.
The Florida Bar Association has done the the citizens of Florida a major disservice by licensing Jose Baez.  He has proven through the last three years that he is
  • Morally Bankrupt: stating on national television he had a picture of missing Caylee Marie Anthony with Zenaida Gonzales, when in fact he did not; presenting an Opening Statement alleging molestation charges against George and Lee Anthony and failing to present any evidence whatsoever of said molestation by either party; lying repeatedly in televised interviews and talk shows accusing the Prosecution of leaking case documents, when in fact, he knew Florida Sunshine Laws require the release of certain information to the public
  • Financially Irresponsible: blowing through $225,000 while failing to take important depositions of key witnesses and forensic experts testifying in a Death Penalty case; failing to pick up $300 worth of copied material essential to the defense of his client; failing to pay/arrange payment of taxes resulting from monies his client made while incarcerated; failing to pay private investigator Dominic Casey for work done on behalf of his client; and being absent from court to attend foreclosure proceedings on one of his personal homes, during the Death Penalty case of his client
  • Professionally Unethical: delaying court proceedings repeatedly due his failure to secure and provide to the Court and Prosecution proper documentation for defense expert witnesses, claiming busyness, when in fact, he made numerous televised appearances throughout three years and held exclusive press conferences days before the trial began;   excessive personal attacks on opposing attorneys, in the presence of the jury, throughout the Casey Anthony trial, with the express intent of alienating/prejudicing the jury; blatant disrespect and refusal to comply with Court orders; overt disrespect for the authority of the Court in arguing with Chief Justice Belvin Perry, exhibiting willful disobedience and lack of self-control; repeated use of exaggerated facial expressions during the opposition's presentations despite numerous warnings throughout the Casey Anthony trial, exhibiting inability to control personal animosity and willfully disregarding professional courtesy; accepting a case beyond his professional experience and capabilities, necessitating on-the-job training from Chief Justice Belvin Perry,as well as the States Attorneys, in order to prevent a mistrial due to ineffective counsel; delaying court due to being ill-prepared with files, witnesses, reports; causing delays due to personal tardiness; excessive and unnecessary use of coarse "street" language for shock value; and repeatedly calling his client names in the course of Closing Arguments in violation of the Court Order regarding Closing Arguments, specifically prohibiting said behavior.
All my own opinion.  Calling it a night.  Take good care everyone.
All MOO

Excellent! I hope that something is done.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3452 on: July 04, 2011, 05:00:03 AM »

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2011/07/04/mother_accused_in_childs_death_weeps_during_closing_arguments/
Mother accused in child’s death weeps during closing arguments
By Kyle Hightower
Associated Press / July 4, 2011

ORLANDO - Casey Anthony briefly broke down crying yesterday as prosecutors told jurors during closing arguments that she murdered her 2-year-old daughter Caylee because the child prevented her from having a relationship with a club promoter.
Prosecutor Jeff Ashton said Anthony wanted a relationship with her boyfriend, to go out with her friends, and to live the carefree life she had before Caylee’s birth.

“Something needed to be sacrificed, that something was either the life she wanted or the life thrust upon her,’’ Ashton said during his 90-minute argument. “She chose to sacrifice her child.’’

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3453 on: July 04, 2011, 05:20:09 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28433629/detail.html
Emotional Day: Tears, Anger, Laughter In Casey Murder Trial
.C. Carnahan
Posted: 8:35 am EDT July 3, 2011Updated: 10:01 pm EDT July 3, 2011

"Casey is very bright," Ashton said. "Her lies are very detailed. ... But when Casey wants to do what Casey wants to do, she finds a way."

The prosecutor then described the lies Casey told her parents about why she couldn't come home and why she couldn't produce Caylee after the toddler was last seen June 16, 2008: that she was with a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez (Zanny), a woman who doesn't exist; that Anthony and her daughter were spending time in Jacksonville with a rich boyfriend who doesn't exist; and that Zanny had been hospitalized after an out-of-town traffic accident and that they were spending time with her.

It only fell apart, Ashton said, a month later when a junk yard told George and Cindy that their daughter's car had been towed. When they picked it up, they discovered a foul odor. George, a former police officer, and the tow yard operator said it smelled like human decomposition.

Cindy Anthony then tracked down her daughter. When she couldn't produce Caylee, her parents called police. Casey then told investigators she worked at Universal Studios theme park as an event planner. She went so far as to take them there where she talked her way past security, and then took them to an office building. She gave up the lie as she was walking down the hall. Ashton then attacked the defense's contention that Caylee drowned and that George helped Casey cover it up. No one faced with an accidental drowning would do that instead of calling 911, Ashton said.

"It is a trip down a rabbit hole into a bizarre world where men who love their granddaughters find them drowned and do nothing," Ashton said. "Where men who love their granddaughters take an accident, a completely innocent act, and make it look like a murder for no reason. A world where a man who buries his pets will take the granddaughter who was the love of his life and throw her in a swamp."

Baez conceded that Casey told elaborate lies, but he said those inventions should have signaled to investigators that "there's something wrong with this girl."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3454 on: July 04, 2011, 05:26:06 AM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20110704/APN/1107040573
Rebuttal, deliberations remain in Anthony trial
By KYLE HIGHTOWER Associated Press
Published: Monday, July 4, 2011 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, July 4, 2011 at 3:59 a.m.

ORLANDO, Fla. - Prosecutors will get the final word with jurors Monday before they begin deliberating on Casey Anthony's fate and the role she played in the death of her 2-year-old daughter more than three years ago.

Attorneys for the state are scheduled Monday morning to present their rebuttal to the defense's closing statements, which were interrupted Sunday by testy exchanges between the sides and a stern warning from the judge.

After Monday's rebuttal, Judge Belvin Perry will instruct the jurors on the seven separate charges Anthony faces, including first-degree murder.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3455 on: July 04, 2011, 05:29:22 AM »

Casey Anthony
Be the first to find out about the verdict: Text CASEY to 43886 or sign up here

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/site/os-mobile-sign-up,0,5807631.htmlpage

~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3456 on: July 04, 2011, 06:47:59 AM »

http://www.current-movie-reviews.com/people/2011/07/04/casey-anthony-pregnancy-rumors-truth-or-more-lies/

Casey Anthony Pregnancy Rumors: Truth or More Lies?

The Casey Anthony murder trial has been filled with more lies than Swiss cheese has holes as well as unexpected dangerous twists and turns which make Lombard Street in San Francisco look like a cake walk. As the trial winds down and closing arguments conclude, the most outrageous (and potentially horrendous) allegation recently hitting the Internet which is being taken seriously is the rumor that Casey Anthony may indeed be pregnant with suppositions falling on her defense attorney, Jose Baez, as the father!

Have any of you heard this rumor recently?  How would he impregnate her in prison?

If she is pregnant the god help that child, what would the alternatives be: Bozo raises the child or Cindy and George raises it, Even with a death sentence she will have yrs before she is executed.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3457 on: July 04, 2011, 07:20:58 AM »

thanks.....BTW, I saw Mason's wife and she is attractive.....what some women will do for money........eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww imagine him in his boxers!!!

How 'bout "no thanks!"  You tryin' to give me nightmares?! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #3458 on: July 04, 2011, 07:53:21 AM »

No chloroform on...

"stearing wheel"

- 25 points for spelling

no photoshop needed for this comedy.

link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/273314/Closing-arguments-continue-Monday-with-state-rebuttal-in-the-case-against-Casey-Anthony

OMG, he is such a putz.  I cannot believe he did not cath that.  Idiot.  I bet there will be a twitter for stearing wheel soon. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3459 on: July 04, 2011, 08:02:30 AM »

i think Linda should do this part, i am afraid mr. George will lose them like Mason did
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.