March 28, 2024, 02:41:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 156257 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: May 04, 2007, 11:22:24 AM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 03:00:39 PM »

******* wrote:
Supposedly, at 5:00 on NBC 13, Jossy
will tell what he thinks happened to Natalee.

Has he ever expressed his theory before?

Comment by JusticeforNatalee | May 4, 2007, 1:56 pm

This should be interesting...I am sure we all know pretty much what Jossy will say..
*******, what's NBC 13? Is that your local station? I wonder what show?

BRING NATALEE HOME
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 03:01:55 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
******* wrote:

This should be interesting...I am sure we all know pretty much what Jossy will say..

Local newscast?
http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/home.html

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 03:02:51 PM »

Here's what Jossy will say:
 Laughing  Laughing

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 03:05:56 PM »

Carrying these over from previous thread:

Friday June 10, 2005
'Something bad' in Aruba
Holloway case suspect leading police to scene

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — One of three young men who took an Alabama teenager to the beach during a high school graduation trip to Aruba said "something bad happened" to her, police said Friday.

Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that the man was leading police late Friday to the scene. He refused to identify which young man had made the statement.

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/050611/aruba.shtml

VAN SUSTEREN: Some explosive new details are emerging about the night Natalee Holloway disappeared. The Aruban newspaper Diario broke the news on their front page on Monday. Joining us live from Aruba with the inside scoop is Diario's managing editor, Jossy Mansur.

Jossy, let me get straight to the main thing that struck everybody reading that article today, that Joran van der Sloot claimed to the police to have buried Natalee. Is that right?

JOSSY MANSUR: That's correct, Greta. That happened on the second day of interrogations (June 10, 2005).

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know when he supposedly made that statement to the police? Was it early on in his detention, or even before his detention or later?

MANSUR: No, it was when they had let them free. And when he came back, they (inaudible) him in as a suspect. On the second day of that detention, he broke down completely. He cried, and he admitted to the police, he confessed to the police that, we buried Natalee.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162272,00.html

Jun 11, 2005 7:25 pm US/Mountain

Aruba Suspects Remain Jailed
Suspect Admitted "Something Bad Happened"

(CBS) ORANJESTAD, Aruba

TWITTY: And that was the day that the F.B.I. came in, Doug Shipley came in, and said that the way the interrogations are unfolding, there‘s a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive. That was huge. That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on (Friday), June 10. And then it just—from there, the night went on. There were body sightings, countless. They were knocking on my door. They thought they found her. Oh, no, they didn‘t. It went on from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. It was horrific. So, whatever was happening that day, on June 10, we were getting the answer. Then, the next day, June 11, is when Prime Minister Oduber comes on international media and announces to the world that there’s blood; there’s blood in Deepak and Satish Kalpoe’s car. I mean, all that was happening for a reason.”

http://kutv.com/topstories/topstories_story_161111313.html

Saturday, June 11, 2005
MSNBC NANCY GRACE

The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judiciary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

Back to Beth Twitty, Natalee's mom. I want to talk to you about the prime minister`s statement, the Aruban prime minister, who went public and stated there was blood found in the car. Remember?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Yes, absolutely.

GRACE: What happened?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Absolutely. That`s what I would love to know. On June 11, he states on international media in front of me -- I had no idea what he was about to disclose -- that there was blood in the Kalpoes` vehicle, there was DNA, there was blood. Where is that? Even (INAUDIBLE) went so far to cut interior portions from the car -- the back seat, the ceiling. You know, what happened with that?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

FOX News – Natalee Holloway is Confirmed Dead- Video
Saturday, June 11, 2005

The Minister of Justice confirmed that Natalee Holloway is dead, and police at this hour are taking her parents to the location where investigators found her body.

Earlier in the day the Justice Minister flatly denied these reports, but now says it was not an issue of the facts of the case being wrong, but merely an issue of protocol. He says the police source initially talking to the AP had not conferred with his higher ups before, but it appears that the facts were correct all along.

http://exposetheleft.com/2005/06/11/natalee-holloway-is-dead/

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 03:06:05 PM »

******* wrote:

I hope someone gets a transcript of some kind as to what he says...I am at work and will not be home in time to do this...I know there is a local monkey somewhere that can do this...thanks.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 03:06:45 PM »

Quote from: "vms"
******* wrote:

Local newscast?

Iclicked on video and it looks like they replay things???

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 03:07:25 PM »

And another:

JOE SCARBOROUGH INTERVIEWS PAUL REYNOLDS
UNCLE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY
Scarborough Country July 12

PAUL REYNOLDS: I know that my sister had a meeting with the FBI June 10, Friday. And from that meeting, she became convinced that Natalee was no longer alive. She called her mother and told her that. And our family was—was—began the grieving process.

You know, we were told the report would come out the next day. Later that night, we saw the reports that confessions had been made, that something bad had happened. Shortly thereafter, it was retracted. The next morning, there was a report that said Natalee was confirmed dead. And these reports came from the deputy commissioner. They came from the spokesperson from the Ministry of Justice.

And then, all of a sudden, these statements and these confessions just disappeared.

SCARBOROUGH: And wait a second. I mean, these confessions were so rock solid that you actually had the FBI coming to you, coming to your family, Natalee's family, saying, we are sorry to tell you this, but there has been a confession. One of these boys has confessed, and Natalee is no longer alive.

How could Aruba suggest that it’s heart was with Natalee and her family – yet allow such mental and emotional cruelty to be inflicted upon the family of a battered, kidnapped, murdered child whom police allowed a suspect to ‘retract’ his own admissions of having killed and buried this child?

How do you pull something like that back off the table?
Have you had or has your sister had or has anybody in the family had any explanation from Aruban officials whatever happened to this confession, where they buried it?

REYNOLDS: I am not aware of any follow-up information. You know, this seemed to disappear from sight, these confessions did.

At the time, we thought that because the investigation is kept secret, we thought it was ongoing, and maybe they just didn't want to release it officially at that time. But, as we see that the appeals, the hearings are showing there's no evidence, but yet we have these confessions, it doesn't make any sense. It's as if they are being hidden or taken away.

SCARBOROUGH: You know, you said—talked about June the 10th. That's when you all were told that the confession had been made, and you said that the family actually started a grieving process. What did the family do?

REYNOLDS: You know, grieving is—it's a difficult process. We were all notified. We exchanged phone calls, making sure everyone in the family was notified. I even had to tell my children, very upsetting to them, very upsetting to all of us.

SCARBOROUGH: Wait, Paul. Are you telling me, back on June the 10th, you told your children, based on the confession of one of these—these punks that took Natalee away from the bar, that Natalee was dead? This was over a month ago. You had to break it to your family, the entire family, Natalee's entire family, because of the confessions, knew that she was dead, and yet here we are over a month later, and they are still claiming they don't have enough evidence to nail these guys?

REYNOLDS: That's absolutely correct.

You know, the FBI had informed my sister based on the initial interrogations that that was their belief. That information was given to our family. And it's just—it's a very difficult thing to go through. Grieving should only be a process you have to go through one time.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551822

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 03:08:18 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Friday June 10, 2005
'Something bad' in Aruba

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — One of three young men who took an Alabama teenager to the beach during a high school graduation trip to Aruba said "something bad happened" to her, police said Friday.

Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that the man was leading police late Friday to the scene. He refused to identify which young man had made the statement.

VAN SUSTEREN: Some explosive new details are emerging about the night Natalee Holloway disappeared. The Aruban newspaper Diario broke the news on their front page on Monday. Joining us live from Aruba with the inside scoop is Diario's managing editor, Jossy Mansur.

Jossy, let me get straight to the main thing that struck everybody reading that article today, that Joran van der Sloot claimed to the police to have buried Natalee. Is that right?

JOSSY MANSUR: That's correct, Greta. That happened on the second day of interrogations (June 10, 2005).

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know when he supposedly made that statement to the police? Was it early on in his detention, or even before his detention or later?

MANSUR: No, it was when they had let them free. And when he came back, they (inaudible) him in as a suspect. On the second day of that detention, he broke down completely. He cried, and he admitted to the police, he confessed to the police that, we buried Natalee.

(CBS) ORANJESTAD, Aruba

TWITTY: And that was the day that the F.B.I. came in, Doug Shipley came in, and said that the way the interrogations are unfolding, there‘s a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive. That was huge. That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on (Friday), June 10. And then it just—from there, the night went on. There were body sightings, countless. They were knocking on my door. They thought they found her. Oh, no, they didn‘t. It went on from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. It was horrific. So, whatever was happening that day, on June 10, we were getting the answer. Then, the next day, June 11, is when Prime Minister Oduber comes on international media and announces to the world that there’s blood; there’s blood in Deepak and Satish Kalpoe’s car. I mean, all that was happening for a reason.”

Saturday, June 11, 2005
MSNBC NANCY GRACE

The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judiciary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

Back to Beth Twitty, Natalee's mom. I want to talk to you about the prime minister`s statement, the Aruban prime minister, who went public and stated there was blood found in the car. Remember?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Absolutely. That`s what I would love to know. On June 11, he states on international media in front of me -- I had no idea what he was about to disclose -- that there was blood in the Kalpoes` vehicle, there was DNA, there was blood. Where is that? Even (INAUDIBLE) went so far to cut interior portions from the car -- the back seat, the ceiling. You know, what happened with that?

Saturday, June 11, 2005

The Minister of Justice confirmed that Natalee Holloway is dead, and police at this hour are taking her parents to the location where investigators found her body.

Earlier in the day the Justice Minister flatly denied these reports, but now says it was not an issue of the facts of the case being wrong, but merely an issue of protocol. He says the police source initially talking to the AP had not conferred with his higher ups before, but it appears that the facts were correct all along.

If there are statements still in existence concerning the above facts, then there is no reason for the Dutch to not solve this case and bring justice to Natalee and her family.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2007, 03:08:26 PM »

Jossy’s theory is not much different than what most here believe.  He is just missing that same piece of the puzzle that we have all been searching for.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2007, 03:08:33 PM »

Thank You Dayhiker
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2007, 03:11:47 PM »

Someone asked about this yesterday and I haven't seen it answered - Where does Joran say Satish picked him up?

He's said it before - forget where - but that's the story he's telling in his book, per the TV interview - and we DO have a thread for that:

Joran from his book: I leave Natalee behind. I didn’t even say goodbye to her well, or told her that I have someone who’ll pick me up. I walk to the car…

Voice over: In his book Joran discribes to the detail the last moments he spents with Natalee. According to Joran Natalee wants to stay at the beach after their love-affair to see the stars. But Joran doesn’t like that, walks of the beach and sees his friend Satish.

Joran from his book: I see Satish sit in the car and open the door. “What are you doing?” he asks. I: “She doesn’t want to go to the hotel.”

Satish: “Fok die bitch” (”f*** that bitch”.) - that means something like: Let her go. I get in the car without telling Natalee that we leave and we drive away.

In one of his statements, Joran atttributes that last remark to Deepak.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2007, 03:12:30 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Jossy’s theory is not much different than what most here believe.  He is just missing that same piece of the puzzle that we have all been searching for.

Easy, I take it you mean physical evidence of her death or her remains.  Hopefully, they will have some of that after the VSD home search by the Dutch.  I hope so.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2007, 03:14:36 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
If there are statements still in existence concerning the above facts, then there is no reason for the Dutch to not solve this case and bring justice to Natalee and her family.

Absolutely!

KLAAS,

I do think Ado's shoe theory should be sent to the proper folks.  Do you think it has been?

It is unique and does just so explain that shoe size mystery.  He just found a pair of 14's and left them to be found.  Smart enough to try them on to get his DNA on them, too.

But not as smart as he thinks he is!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2007, 03:16:50 PM »

This is just an idle thought sparked by Ado's comments about the shoes.  Perhaps Paulus brought Val's shoes to Joran (at the tennis club) in the gym bag.  Joran may have decided to leave Val's shoes at the beach to back up his beach story.  He couldn't leave his own shoes as they most likely had blood stains on them and he already disposed of these.  Often, in families with siblings, the parents purchase similar or the same items for the kids like shoes alike.  Perhaps Val had the 10 1/2 pair and Joran the 14's of the same brand of shoe.  That might account for Joran's little smirk in Greta's interview when he said the shoes he left at the beach were just like the ones he had on.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2007, 03:17:34 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Absolutely!

KLAAS,

I do think Ado's shoe theory should be sent to the proper folks.  Do you think it has been?

It is unique and does just so explain that shoe size mystery.  He just found a pair of 14's and left them to be found.  Smart enough to try them on to get his DNA on them, too.

But not as smart as he thinks he is!

Ok - I'll copy and forward
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2007, 03:18:57 PM »

DK PEN,

Sorry you are feeling ignored.  Did you see me answer myself yesterday?  It is so busy lately that it is all I can do to keep up reading.  I just can't do it well.

And it depends on who is online sometimes as to whether or not they will respond.  Many at work just don't have the opportunity.

But rest assured you are seen and your posts read even in these busy times.  I try to read all of them so I won't miss anything but I sure don't respond to many when it moves so fast.

I just got totally booted off not only SM but all of IE!  Never happened before to be totally shut down like that, hope something bad is not happening to the internet but likely storms.

Offf to the store to get back in time to check on Jossy interview.  Yes, I hope somebody will transccribe in real time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2007, 03:21:12 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Friday June 10, 2005
'Something bad' in Aruba

(CBS) ORANJESTAD, Aruba

Saturday, June 11, 2005
MSNBC NANCY GRACE

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Lala's
What statement was it that Dave Holloway thought he saw torn up on an ALE desk?

Ado
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2007, 03:21:44 PM »

Still on the shoe thing, I think Joran is just dumb enough to think that if the shoes left at the beach are the same make and style as his, no one would notice they were not his size.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2007, 03:22:21 PM »

Joran taking shoes from the lost and found!  Ha!  Remember Jossy said he also took things from the kids at school.  Doesn't matter where he got them, just that he did but I would bet the club, too.  Thence all the mumbo jumbo about bag, stuffing behind the bar, etc.

And why he had to gloat and show the real shoes on Greta smirking all the while.  

I am inclined not to belive a word he says.

Now off to store.  Will take me longer to find my keys than it does Klaas to shop.

Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.