March 29, 2024, 07:16:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 156297 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: May 04, 2007, 07:01:10 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
How long does it take to drive from C&C to the Lighthouse?  
How long does it take to drive from the Lighthouse to Joran's?  This is at 1:00 a.m., no traffic.

MANSUR: ***You know, as I understand it, they left Carlos and Charlie`s between 1:00 and 1:25. It`s a 25 minute to 30 minute drive from Carlos and Charlie`s to the north of the Marriott hotel. So that would put them there at about 2:00.***

From CnC to Lighthouse is 8 miles one route, 7.5 miles if you take the other route.

Thanks, Kermit.  I was trying to see if going to the Lighthouse where something bad happened, could fit into a scenario of C&C - Lighthouse - Sloot's - Racquet Club by 2:30-3:00 sighting by the gardener/jogger.  

This reminds me of Deepak's statements where he goes into great detail about the speed he was driving.  Hmmmmmm

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: May 04, 2007, 07:01:19 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Klaasand,

CROAK
That is hysterical - it took me a minute to figure it out and then I busted outloud.

You like?  LOLOL  Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: May 04, 2007, 07:07:13 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Rob"
Found this... its not very interesting, but most of us are bored there is no news of Joran and Paulus in cuffs.

http://futility.typepad.com/futility/2007/04/index.html

Aruba Police Dig Aruba-Sized Hole in Search for Holloway Clues

You've almost got to feel sorry for the Aruba police.  One American disappears, and they're condemned to spend the next 50 years digging holes all over their island.  No doubt we'll soon be seeing headlines like "Aruba Digs Holes in Deep Space in Search for Holloway Clues" and "Aruba Hopes Digging Up Entire Ocean Floor Will Provide Solution to Holloway Mystery."  

Then again, this series of holes appears more promising even than the last 4,000 series of holes, as this series is being dug in the yard of a guy named Joran van der Sloot.  We do not know about you, but we think that when it comes to a guy named Joran van der Sloot we can safely throw the presumption of innocence out the window.  

Everybody knows there are no innocent Sloots.  Just guilty Sloots who haven't been caught yet.

Still, we can rest easy knowing they're not going to find anything in the Sloot series of holes either.  Which means they're going to have to dig more holes, and still more holes, and still more holes after that.  

And soon, if everything goes according to plan, Aruba will be nothing but one big hole without an American in it.  

April 30, 2007 | Permalink | Comments (3)

**come to think of it.. I do like it afterall.

This friggin case has more holes then a peice of swiss cheese.
Im sick of it all. Totally.

All the BS just kind of beats ya down, doesn't it?  Makes me wish those Dutch would just go in like a bunch of cowboys and tear up that Sloot property.....  Hmmmmmmm.......
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: May 04, 2007, 07:07:48 PM »

Klaas I still like his Geisha Girl look   Laughing

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: May 04, 2007, 07:14:48 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"

Yes, it conjures of visions of Guido and the Gheisha.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: May 04, 2007, 07:15:01 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"

You mean his disguise to get out of NY? Laughing  Laughing

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: May 04, 2007, 07:17:27 PM »

CBS News-Under CBS News "Most Popular"
Natalee Holloway:  New Clues
48 Hours Mystery

This is a 5 page article, which includes some photos, one which is labeled last known photo of Natalee alive.  I thought this is great:  NEW CLUES.  However, the article is dated March 25, 2006.  So what is NEW?  Am I missing something here?

http://tinyurl.com/hvybx

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: May 04, 2007, 07:20:57 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
CBS News-Under CBS News "Most Popular"
Natalee Holloway:  New Clues
48 Hours Mystery

This is a 5 page article, which includes some photos, one which is labeled last known photo of Natalee alive.  I thought this is great:  NEW CLUES.  However, the article is dated March 25, 2006.  So what is NEW?  Am I missing something here?

http://tinyurl.com/hvybx

Nothing new, just their way of getting traffic since Natalee's name is back in the news.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: May 04, 2007, 07:24:11 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

Monkeys, I posted this in the prayer thread, but I thought some might not see it there. As many of you know, we have been saying prayers in the prayer thread for a Special Monkey who was ill. I now have permission to tell you that the Special Monkey is TerryD, who has been battling throat cancer. Terry had a very good report from his doctor today, who feels that the cancer has been eradicated. Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes for him.  Very Happy

Thanks BT that is great news.  That is the second good news that I have heard today regarding someone battling cancer.  A very good friend of mine was diagnosed with cancer and her doctor gave her a good report also.  I met her today for lunch and she informed me of the good news. Very Happy
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: May 04, 2007, 07:26:16 PM »

I do hope the Dutch have the right to call people back in and ask questions that should have been asked the 1st time. Twisted Evil
From DEEPAK 06/10/2005 STATEMENT

To your question as to when I had been to the beach for the last time, I can state the following. I had been to a party on the beach about two or three weeks ago.

Next question is
To your question as to where the sand came from the day in question that I vacuumed the car, I can state the following. The sand came from Joran, because he had almost fallen into the water and after that he had sat down in my car with sand on his shorts and on his legs.

Notice they did not try to get a closer date  or what beach and then ask What about the May 30th drop off   or where were and when did Joran almost fall in the water?  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

I think "the day in question" refers to this passage
To your question whether I can remember the day when I was summoned to the police station at Bubali, I can say the following. Yes I remember that day
 which would have been May 31st (?) for the 1st interview.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: May 04, 2007, 07:27:38 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

Monkeys, I posted this in the prayer thread, but I thought some might not see it there. As many of you know, we have been saying prayers in the prayer thread for a Special Monkey who was ill. I now have permission to tell you that the Special Monkey is TerryD, who has been battling throat cancer. Terry had a very good report from his doctor today, who feels that the cancer has been eradicated. Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes for him.  Very Happy

Thanks BT that is great news.  That is the second good news that I have heard today regarding someone battling cancer.  A very good friend of mine was diagnosed with cancer and her doctor gave her a good report also.  I met her today for lunch and she informed me of the good news. Very Happy

That's wonderful, San.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: May 04, 2007, 07:29:16 PM »

Sorry more O/T but I can't help it... Paris Hilton is going to jail for 45 days.... hysterical.  Money didn't buy her way out..... Aruba take a hint.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: May 04, 2007, 07:29:29 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Rob"
Found this... its not very interesting, but most of us are bored there is no news of Joran and Paulus in cuffs.

http://futility.typepad.com/futility/2007/04/index.html

Aruba Police Dig Aruba-Sized Hole in Search for Holloway Clues

You've almost got to feel sorry for the Aruba police.  One American disappears, and they're condemned to spend the next 50 years digging holes all over their island.  No doubt we'll soon be seeing headlines like "Aruba Digs Holes in Deep Space in Search for Holloway Clues" and "Aruba Hopes Digging Up Entire Ocean Floor Will Provide Solution to Holloway Mystery."  

Then again, this series of holes appears more promising even than the last 4,000 series of holes, as this series is being dug in the yard of a guy named Joran van der Sloot.  We do not know about you, but we think that when it comes to a guy named Joran van der Sloot we can safely throw the presumption of innocence out the window.  

Everybody knows there are no innocent Sloots.  Just guilty Sloots who haven't been caught yet.

Still, we can rest easy knowing they're not going to find anything in the Sloot series of holes either.  Which means they're going to have to dig more holes, and still more holes, and still more holes after that.  

And soon, if everything goes according to plan, Aruba will be nothing but one big hole without an American in it.  

April 30, 2007 | Permalink | Comments (3)

**come to think of it.. I do like it afterall.

This friggin case has more holes then a peice of swiss cheese.
Im sick of it all. Totally.

All the BS just kind of beats ya down, doesn't it?  Makes me wish those Dutch would just go in like a bunch of cowboys and tear up that Sloot property.....  Hmmmmmmm.......

It would be nice Easy.. wouldn't it?  I am in agreement that the damn new concrete near the pool should be checked. UNLESS there is concrete evidence.. <no pun imnended> that these investiagtors have. that give them 100% reason not to look there?   IMO its a good thing that the invesitgators are keeping tight lipped.
 What disturbs me is PVDS making the remark that no remains were found on his property.. IMO again..  the SOB sack of shit KNOWS where they are... He can feel THAT confident to make that remark to RENHO's RAG Bondia's  paper?   Those folks arnt gonna tell him what they did find or didnt.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: May 04, 2007, 07:29:38 PM »

That's the one Klaas

He looks SOOOO SWEET   Cool

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #194 on: May 04, 2007, 07:33:22 PM »

7.5 miles in 30 minutes is 15 mph. I think the trip from C&C to the lighthouse by the highway route would take less than 20 minutes. Also Deepak did say he was speeding.

In My Opinion
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: May 04, 2007, 07:33:59 PM »

What would it take to solve this blasted case?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: May 04, 2007, 07:34:34 PM »

Need to run and pick up pizza - be back in a bit
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: May 04, 2007, 07:35:01 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Sorry more O/T but I can't help it... Paris Hilton is going to jail for 45 days.... hysterical.  Money didn't buy her way out..... Aruba take a hint.

Bean you have such a way with words, you say so much with less  Laughing

my kids are so tired of me reminding them that black marks from tickets and possible DUI's can ruin your background checks for good jobs, paris gives new meaning to my lectures Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: May 04, 2007, 07:36:21 PM »

Well, you could start with that green plastic gun.  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: May 04, 2007, 07:36:46 PM »

Someone with the balls to come forward and say what happened.  We all know that there are people out there who know exactly what happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.