April 19, 2024, 04:51:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 156732 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: May 04, 2007, 08:48:36 PM »

Klaas you are a hoot  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

San will be dreaming of Joran on the gangplank tonight  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: May 04, 2007, 08:50:00 PM »

Mrs. Red - make sure Red see it too, LOL  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #262 on: May 04, 2007, 08:50:21 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
My earlier question came from a deep feeling of frustration about everything that has gone on thus far.  It is obvious to most people that have followed the case what happened that night and who was involved, but what would it take at this point in time to bring charges?

Does circumstantial evidence carry no weight in their system?  Was Paulus Van Der Sloot absolutely correct in his first assessment?  Do we all need to give our in-laws one way tickets to Aruba?

Twisted Evil   LOL
 One would think by the staements alone.. they could be brought in for kidnapping and rape charges.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: May 04, 2007, 08:50:36 PM »

so in reading back somewhat... I confess I didn't read all the way back... Embarassed    i see discussion about the guards... I think they will tow the party line because they are fearful for their lives....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: May 04, 2007, 08:51:07 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Klaas you are a hoot  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

San will be dreaming of Joran on the gangplank tonight  Laughing

Nonesuche - you posted that right before I left to pick up dinner.  I copied both the ship and the plank ones real quick right before we left.  Couldn't resist it, lol  Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: May 04, 2007, 08:51:56 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Sorry more O/T but I can't help it... Paris Hilton is going to jail for 45 days.... hysterical.  Money didn't buy her way out..... Aruba take a hint.

She'll go to Rehab..and a nice one.
I am sorry to hear that Terry was / is ill. Happy to hear the doctor's report was good. Gee, Terry I don't know what to say buddy. You fight this with everything you have. You are way too young and way too loved to not fight.
I have a cancer story ...my brother.. lymphoma...everywhere .. . very serious, operation, blood transfusions, chemotherapy for six months. This was ten years ago. Still cancer free. When he felt he couldn't go on, well, we carried him, cheered him up, fed him, made him laugh. He goes for the scans and blood work frequently just in case.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: May 04, 2007, 08:52:46 PM »

Klaas I just wish I had more for you  Laughing you are mahvelous  Laughing

Hi Mrs, good to see you  Very Happy

I continue to stand with the girl.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: May 04, 2007, 08:53:36 PM »

My earlier question came from a deep feeling of frustration about everything that has gone on thus far.  It is obvious to most people that have followed the case what happened that night and who was involved, but what would it take at this point in time to bring charges?

Does circumstantial evidence carry no weight in their system?  Was Paulus Van Der Sloot absolutely correct in his first assessment?  Do we all need to give our in-laws one way tickets to Aruba?

Easy - I don't know the ins and outs of the Dutch legal system, but surely enough circumstantial evidence would carry some weight. It can't be true that without a body there is no case.

I Stand With The Girl
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: May 04, 2007, 08:54:39 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

Monkeys, I posted this in the prayer thread, but I thought some might not see it there. As many of you know, we have been saying prayers in the prayer thread for a Special Monkey who was ill. I now have permission to tell you that the Special Monkey is TerryD, who has been battling throat cancer. Terry had a very good report from his doctor today, who feels that the cancer has been eradicated. Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes for him.  Very Happy

Monkeys, TerryD has been an absolute trouper though this entire thing.  Never lost his spirit or sense of humor, even on the bad days.  He amazes me.  Congratulations, Terry!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: May 04, 2007, 08:54:45 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Sorry more O/T but I can't help it... Paris Hilton is going to jail for 45 days.... hysterical.  Money didn't buy her way out..... Aruba take a hint.

I am sorry to hear that Terry was / is ill. Happy to hear the doctor's report was good. Gee, Terry I don't know what to say buddy. You fight this with everything you have. You are way too young and way too loved to not fight.
I have a cancer story ...my brother.. lymphoma...everywhere .. . very serious, operation, blood transfusions, chemotherapy for six months. This was ten years ago. Still cancer free. When he felt he couldn't go on, well, we carried him, cheered him up, fed him, made him laugh. He goes for the scans and blood work frequently just in case.

That is so cool about your brother's good health now. Thanks for sharing that.

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: May 04, 2007, 08:54:45 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Klaas I just wish I had more for you  Laughing you are mahvelous  Laughing

Hi Mrs, good to see you  Very Happy

hey!!!  good to be here at the same time... LOL...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: May 04, 2007, 08:54:48 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Dateline has an interesting show tonight.  If anything happens on the cable shows, I hope someone will send out an alert.

What is it about ?

Beauty queen marries money, has one lover kill another lover to keep the first lover from messing up her deal with her rich hubby.

We kind of have another Anna Nicole saga here in Pa.. the owener of 84 lumber company got married recently .. his name is Joe Hardy.. married in the last 3 days or so in las vegas,, he is 84 and his wife is 22. It was on the radio.. LOL  Rob mahy have heard it? Umm tell me she ddint marry this old dude for money. he is an owner of Nemicolon  Woodlands here in PA too. Fancy ass place.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: May 04, 2007, 08:56:15 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
O/T

Monkeys, I posted this in the prayer thread, but I thought some might not see it there. As many of you know, we have been saying prayers in the prayer thread for a Special Monkey who was ill. I now have permission to tell you that the Special Monkey is TerryD, who has been battling throat cancer. Terry had a very good report from his doctor today, who feels that the cancer has been eradicated. Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes for him.  Very Happy

Monkeys, TerryD has been an absolute trouper though this entire thing.  Never lost his spirit or sense of humor, even on the bad days.  He amazes me.  Congratulations, Terry!

Hasn't he been great? I have such admiration for his strength of character and spirit.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: May 04, 2007, 08:57:25 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I enjoyed Jossy earlier.i found the answer,it the record of joran's talks on playback real slow,where he states I did it,and you can't get me.You should listen.Like Paul is dead,Jerry is dead and Elvis is retired.San,you are grabbing the wrong one,take one of the mothers,and some sharp tools.she will talk in moments.Sebastien could open all kinds of doors.JMO

Tiger - was it coincidence that you said Sebastien?  In what context were you referring to him?

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: May 04, 2007, 08:58:21 PM »

Kat Glad your brother is doing well!  Smile
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: May 04, 2007, 08:59:36 PM »

re the one shoe... I remember hearing on MSM that it was found in our sporter's closet during the search.  Dompig put out an all pts bulletin for the missing one and he discussed it on natl. TV.  No denying it.  That's why I went nutso when they were later talking about him leaving 2 shoes on the beach... WTF???  Some police work.

That's what I remember, too,  Frijole.

I also remember that it was reported that there was 'blood' on the sneaker, but it was not Joran's.

I don't remember if I heard the '1 in the closet' and the blood stories at the same time, or with a time gap (as in 'misinformation campaign').

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: May 04, 2007, 09:03:06 PM »

That is so cool about your brother's good health now. Thanks for sharing that.

I have never called him Jo Jo the dog faced boy ( his name is Joey ) since then,or bought him a sweater that looked like a ladies sweater for Christmas and then asked him why he was wearing girlie clothes. Lots of rivalry when we were young, but I did offer a bone marrow when the chips were down for him. Not needed as it isn't a teatment for that type.
For Joey, it was a long way back ... gathering strength, etc. But it was done ! !
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: May 04, 2007, 09:05:41 PM »

I have never called him Jo Jo the dog faced boy ( his name is Joey ) since then,or bought him a sweater that looked like a ladies sweater for Christmas and then asked him why he was wearing girlie clothes. Lots of rivalry when we were young, but I did offer a bone marrow when the chips were down for him. Not needed as it isn't a teatment for that type.
For Joey, it was a long way back ... gathering strength, etc. But it was done ! !

I know he appreciates your love and support. There's nothing like family when times are hard.

I Stand With The Girl
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: May 04, 2007, 09:06:01 PM »

O/T - Paris is probably planning her new series...sequel to A Simple Life..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: May 04, 2007, 09:09:05 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.