April 25, 2024, 05:41:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 157013 times)
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: May 04, 2007, 09:48:21 PM »

Evidence Threshold

Easywriter says: The “no body; no case” concept is archaic...

Indeed.

There have been numerous successful murder prosecutions absent a body or corpse.  Many of these case summaries have been posted right here, on the SM threads.

In many of these cases, overwhelming circumstantial evidence proved decisive.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: May 04, 2007, 09:49:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Nope, was off finding Joran and Guido in Amsterdam:
 Laughing

Now I'll look for Paris in her prison garb Laughing

OMG Klaas this is so funny.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: May 04, 2007, 09:51:00 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Evidence Threshold

Indeed.

There have been numerous successful murder prosecutions absent a body or corpse.  Many of these case summaries have been posted right here, on the SM threads.

Yes, the "no body, no case" scenario was more applicable in the days before modern forensic science. One hair or fingernail can nail a conviction these days.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: May 04, 2007, 09:51:28 PM »

Evidence Threshold

Indeed.

Not to mention the KIDNAPPING charges
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: May 04, 2007, 09:54:26 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Nope, was off finding Joran and Guido in Amsterdam:
 Laughing

Now I'll look for Paris in her prison garb Laughing

OMG Klaas this is so funny.

So thats what these two were doing all winter Confused

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: May 04, 2007, 09:55:04 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
My take on when this could / would be solved is to lay those charges
against the Kalpoes. The kidnapping, the rape, the sexual assault.
Even Joran says he thinks Deepak did it. Then we will see the Crown Witness thing come in. To get at Joran. Dompig said they had enough
for the rape / assault, just do it !  They don't all have to be charged at once or for the same charges. Joran is the prime suspect for the murder, but the 2 year clock might be ticking on the other two.

Love it, Kat Gram, the classic squeeze. Make them defend Joran, who got them into this bullshit to start with.

Well, there has to be some kind of strategy available to the Dutch.
Other than what we've seen. Like Dompig, I believe just talked thru his hat and hoped someone would screw up. Well, someone did screw up. Him. And all the rest of them on that island. The three of them are key and as long as two are keeping quiet and the other one is entertaining himself with his books and scribblers, nothing is going to happen. We've been fed alot of bs on the CW thing, it is a possibility, even Kock said so. But there has to be an incentive.

Kat, the KLPD is like our FBI. I don't think they would put themselves out there if they didn't have something very strong. They have a rep to uphold. It remains to be seen, but I don't think they'd sell out to the AHATA gang like Dompig and the rest of the Arubans did. I don't think they'd even come to Aruba if they didn't have them nailed down. Hope this is the case.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: May 04, 2007, 09:55:10 PM »

For such a small island Aruba sure has alot of vehicle accidents:

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/6/8/
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: May 04, 2007, 09:56:28 PM »

WELL THE EXCITED UTTERENCE AND ADMISSIONS ARE ALSO TRUE.the evidence is there,like in X-files
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: May 04, 2007, 09:57:20 PM »

My take on when this could / would be solved is to lay those charges
against the Kalpoes. The kidnapping, the rape, the sexual assault.
Even Joran says he thinks Deepak did it. Then we will see the Crown Witness thing come in. To get at Joran. Dompig said they had enough
for the rape / assault, just do it !  They don't all have to be charged at once or for the same charges. Joran is the prime suspect for the murder, but the 2 year clock might be ticking on the other two.

Love it, Kat Gram, the classic squeeze. Make them defend Joran, who got them into this bullshit to start with.

Well, there has to be some kind of strategy available to the Dutch.
Other than what we've seen. Like Dompig, I believe just talked thru his hat and hoped someone would screw up. Well, someone did screw up. Him. And all the rest of them on that island. The three of them are key and as long as two are keeping quiet and the other one is entertaining himself with his books and scribblers, nothing is going to happen. We've been fed alot of bs on the CW thing, it is a possibility, even Kock said so. But there has to be an incentive.

Kat, the KLPD is like our FBI. I don't think they would put themselves out there if they didn't have something very strong. They have a rep to uphold. It remains to be seen, but I don't think they'd sell out to the AHATA gang like Dompig and the rest of the Arubans did. I don't think they'd even come to Aruba if they didn't have them nailed down. Hope this is the case.

EXACTLY

this aint no dog and pony show
 Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: May 04, 2007, 09:59:07 PM »

Just as you have performed with me indication and of this photographs were taken.(?) (see below for clarification)

On your question of what it was like on Monday, May 30, 2005, in the nighttime hours, when Deepak and I dropped off Joran and the missing American girl north of the Marriott, I can answer you the following:
I cannot you say what it was like because I sat in my brother Deepak’s car. I also didn’t look up to see if there were clouds.

i want to see the PICTURES  Cool

picture worth a 1000 WORDS

- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: May 04, 2007, 10:01:47 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

EXACTLY

Cool

Dammit Robots, I hope we're right!!!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: May 04, 2007, 10:02:27 PM »

EXACTLY

Cool

Dammit Robots, I hope we're right!!!

we are

dont worry  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: May 04, 2007, 10:04:10 PM »

Evidence Threshold

Indeed.

What closes most cases and brings in a verdict of guilty are the circumstances.  Unless there is the rare occurrence that multiple witnesses all see the same action take place, the jury is left to decide based upon the circumstances.

That’s what we have in the case of Natalee Holloway.  A series of circumstances lead us to a determination.  For two years now stories have been spread across the island of Aruba, but none of those rumors have changed the circumstances surrounding Natalee Holloway’s disappearance!

Circumstances, circumstantial, circumcisions in an aggressive way until the truth is told!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: May 04, 2007, 10:05:06 PM »

I am suffering from the elation last week when the search was going on. And hopes were dashed again. I never felt she was on the property, but I just wanted Natalee to be found. Patience, I guess, this can't go on forever like this.
Maybe that's why we are getting angry again. IMO
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: May 04, 2007, 10:05:06 PM »

VMS - I have no idea what she was doing or why

Nah, I didn't expect you to be able to explain her behavior.  Laughing

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: May 04, 2007, 10:05:40 PM »

"i wanted to have sex but i didnt have a condom...."

"we drove to my house but we didnt go in..."

he always digs himself into a corner and then with a flick of his
brain he just tells more lies

these two lies listed above i find so ridiculous it makes me wonder that
for a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG  time he was able to lie
to ANITA and PAULUs and they were so stupid that JORAN thinks the REST of the world is as GULLIBLE as his parents

Cool  

too fast for you JORAN

BS DETECTOR goes CRAZY whenever i hear your name

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: May 04, 2007, 10:07:27 PM »

On 18 June 2005 around 17.50 we have confrontations, suspect Satish S. Kalpoe and the suspect Joran A.P. Van Der Sloot, face to face with each other.

At this confrontation the suspect Satish S. Kalpoe explained that he recognized the suspect Joran A.P. Van Der Sloot as a person. The suspected Satish S. Kalpoe explained during the confrontation that the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot lied because on 30 May 2005, after they left Carlos & Charlies with Natalee, they did not go to the house of the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot.
The suspect Satish Kalpoe requested the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot tell the truth. The suspect Joran Van Der Sloot said during the confrontation that they had firstly driven to his house and said the suspect Satish Kalpoe is the one that is not telling the truth.

Of what by us on oath of office made up this warrant, and has been signed has been closed in Oranjestad on June 18, 2005.

Signed,

D.D. JACOBS J.E. BOEZEM L.A.G. CROES

- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: May 04, 2007, 10:12:22 PM »

"i wanted to have sex but i didnt have a condom...."

"we drove to my house but we didnt go in..."

Yep, and I've got a bridge in Arizona I'd like to sell him, too. Did you notice that his not having sex with her is the one thing the Dutch posters didn't believe? That oughta tell you something.

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: May 04, 2007, 10:12:59 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
What would it take to solve this blasted case?

Or kidnap one of the 4 suspects and tourture him.  I like this way better. Laughing

I like this one, here’s how:
Take one of them, any one of them, in a room, stripped down and strapped down. Take a set of bolt cutters put one boyberry in the jaws of the bolt cutter give one minute to talk.  No talk, lose a berry. Next berry.
I’m guessing there would be some talking before any chompin’ – no one hurt, case solved.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: May 04, 2007, 10:14:40 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
What would it take to solve this blasted case?

Someone high up in goverment or law enforcement that will come clean on the "real" investigation. There is power behind the coverup. Someone big and influential is involved. There is a second group beyond J2K.

Obuder - IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.