April 18, 2024, 11:33:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 156723 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: May 04, 2007, 11:29:31 PM »

Hi all.  I've been reading as fast as I can whenever I have a free moment and I finally caught up. Whew!  Now everyone is leaving?  Bummer...

(whispering) Klaas? you there?  I'm sorry, but I don't get the pic of Joran standing in the mall in front of a store.  Everyone thinks it's funny, but I can't for the life of me figure out why.  Can you 'splain it?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: May 04, 2007, 11:33:37 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Hi all.  I've been reading as fast as I can whenever I have a free moment and I finally caught up. Whew!  Now everyone is leaving?  Bummer...

(whispering) Klaas? you there?  I'm sorry, but I don't get the pic of Joran standing in the mall in front of a store.  Everyone thinks it's funny, but I can't for the life of me figure out why.  Can you 'splain it?

Not Klass - but compare the feet  ........
and remember the discussion size 10 versus size 14

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: May 04, 2007, 11:33:47 PM »

He has one Size 14 foot and one Size 10.5.   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: May 04, 2007, 11:35:38 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

oh, okay...
 Embarassed
thanks

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: May 04, 2007, 11:36:11 PM »

And Easy, you have to stop blaming yourself. And thinking that you could  do something to make this all better for him.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: May 04, 2007, 11:38:08 PM »

I think there is a full-moon tonight.  It hangs in the sky like a silver dollar and cashes in like a broken slot machine.

Do we see the same moon?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: May 04, 2007, 11:39:39 PM »

Either size should fit up his ass nicely, Anna. He better get used to it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: May 04, 2007, 11:40:29 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I have been trying not to take some things personally, but that seems to be almost impossible at times.    Some of you might know that I have three sons.  The two oldest have been dreams.  In fact, both of them found Christ very early and made that commitment.  That personal relationship with Jesus has driven them from that moment on and all I (as the dad) had to do was smile at their accomplishments.

Life doesn’t let any of us have a free ride, so my time was coming in the form of my youngest child.  In all honesty, he was too young to understand divorce and the change probably affected him the most.  Oh, I could write a dime-store novel about all the things that have happened over the years, but that would serve no purpose.  None of this really serves a purpose, except that it lets me vent the confusion.

He has gone into a rage and attacked me physically, then apologized with his first waking breath.  He has taken my car while I slept and disconnected my land-lines so no one could call.  He has emptied my wallet and used my credit cards.  He is my mixed up kid and I am not ready to give up on him.  Why do I bring this erratic family history to the forefront?  Why?  Because he is facing a revocation hearing on his probation and I don’t think jail is the answer.

There is a problem, but will six months spent with the worst of the worse solve the problem?  Sorry for the rant…. I no longer have control of the situation and that bothers me.

I am behind again.. and you and your boy are in my prayers. I have my hands full here with my 17 yr old boy.he is my mixed up child as well. I do not want to give up.. and dont you either Mike. I know there is a good boy deep inside my son as well as your boy too.  I do feel for you. trust me.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: May 04, 2007, 11:46:46 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
My take on when this could / would be solved is to lay those charges
against the Kalpoes. The kidnapping, the rape, the sexual assault.
Even Joran says he thinks Deepak did it. Then we will see the Crown Witness thing come in. To get at Joran. Dompig said they had enough
for the rape / assault, just do it !  They don't all have to be charged at once or for the same charges. Joran is the prime suspect for the murder, but the 2 year clock might be ticking on the other two.

This post just rang a bell for me.

AT ANY TIME, they could have charged K2. Whenever they wanted to. We know little about the evidence Aruba has against them but if they HAVE it, they have had 2 years now to enact the scapegoat scenario. K2 are not the sons of a Dutch judge, they are not protected in ANY way. The only protection K2 has is WHAT THEY KNOW and HOW WILLING THEY ARE TO TELL IT.

No charges.

I don't think either Kalpoe is a Crown Witness, either. I think that's someone else.

Dave used to say something about lesser charges. And did they ( the family and the prosecutor ) want to do that. This is along time ago, but I do remember him saying something about being asked if they wanted to wait. Once the charges are laid, they can't be bumped up to a higher charge. Same as here. You can't charge for third degree or manslaughter and then after the charges are laid, go for first degree, if new information comes to light. And they do not do jury trials. There is something else that is different : Do they have preliminary hearings  ?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: May 04, 2007, 11:46:56 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

MUFFS!!  Where are the MUFFS!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: May 04, 2007, 11:47:04 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I am suffering from the elation last week when the search was going on. And hopes were dashed again. I never felt she was on the property, but I just wanted Natalee to be found. Patience, I guess, this can't go on forever like this.
Maybe that's why we are getting angry again. IMO

Kat_Gram , your hope should not be dashed. Having completed the search, if this is indeed thed case, KLPD will have to undoubtedly comb through what has been collected for the evidence they seek. I have faith. They'll find what they went there searching for.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: May 04, 2007, 11:49:09 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

MUFFS!!  Where are the MUFFS!!

LOL  Lalas has them all.. Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: May 04, 2007, 11:51:28 PM »

Well, here the jury has the option of applying whatever charge they think would most apply.  The DA usually asks for the highest of them such as first degree murder but the jury can return a verdict of guilty of manslaughter.

If everything we have been told about their "system" were true, they would literally never be able to get a conviction and yet we know they do.

And theirs being the Napolianic system is supposed to be the far harsher of the two.  That's a joke!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: May 04, 2007, 11:51:52 PM »

Maybe that is what the Dutch are doing, building a case ???
I guess it is them who will make the recommendation to the new prosecutor depending on their findings.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: May 04, 2007, 11:53:42 PM »

Evening Monkeys. Been trying to catch up.

My take is that charges will be brought against 3, 4 or more folks - soon. The Dutch would LIKE to have some (or more) physical evidence - but if they don't find it, nonetheless some will be charged.

Don't know who will be charged with what, of course.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: May 04, 2007, 11:54:57 PM »

Easy~ You've got mail!

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: May 04, 2007, 11:56:51 PM »

Why is Dompig standing like that?

Boy, is he FAT!   Shocked

Unfortunately my computer skills are fully challenged managing my Photobucket account, but if I was any good at Photoshop I would have the faces of the three amigos  on those targets for Dompig to aim at.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: May 05, 2007, 12:04:00 AM »

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: May 05, 2007, 12:05:24 AM »

Well, here the jury has the option of applying whatever charge they think would most apply.  The DA usually asks for the highest of them such as first degree murder but the jury can return a verdict of guilty of manslaughter.

If everything we have been told about their "system" were true, they would literally never be able to get a conviction and yet we know they do.

And theirs being the Napolianic system is supposed to be the far harsher of the two.  That's a joke!

It is all pre-decided. No one has to report to no one. Their system is a joke, as we have witnessed by judges Wit and Smid. They have rubbed their system's nose in the ground.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: May 05, 2007, 12:05:52 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
ROFL! Laughing  Laughing    Hello Monkeys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.