April 17, 2024, 06:30:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 156695 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2007, 04:00:45 PM »

Ado
I believe the statement that Dave references is what would have been the May 31 witness statement that should have been the same story as the K2 but that one was not allowed as it placed Joran squarely with the K2 and that just was not to be per Paulus of the Ditch.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2007, 04:01:07 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Speaking of goats, the goat man of Sudan recently became a widower.  Shortly after Rose (the goat) died there was a BBQ held in her honor.   Cool

(I lied about the BBQ and that's the truth)

Easy,
 Will you be able to see Jossy on TV this evening? I saw the link ******* provided?
 Seems its just in Alabama??
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2007, 04:02:24 PM »

Quote from: "shadow"
Does anyone know if the gym bag was ever recovered/found?

hi Shadow..
  I have no idea?  Maybe someone else may recall?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2007, 04:03:33 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Then, that "shoe alibi" failed miserably when the difference between 10 1/2 and 14's was noticed.

I don't think Paulus would allow any shoes belonging to his kids to be found at the beach, regardless. That would implicate anyone they belonged to in Natalee's disappearance.  Then again, I could be wrong.

HI DK!!!! I am working and lurking and can't talk too much.  I saw you.  I almost answered you about the gas price thingy and then got sidetracked.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2007, 04:03:38 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Ado
I believe the statement that Dave references is what would have been the May 31 witness statement that should have been the same story as the K2 but that one was not allowed as it placed Joran squarely with the K2 and that just was not to be per Paulus of the Ditch.

Yeah, anything to indict the sonofaditch is not allowed.  

They are trying to hang "the slaves," which is probably what Paulus told Joran they were, "your slaves, son...let them take the rap...they know their place... now that Hitler woman from Alabama has freed the black slaves, we must do what we have to do.... we are better than the rest of them..."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2007, 04:05:16 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Speaking of goats, the goat man of Sudan recently became a widower.  Shortly after Rose (the goat) died there was a BBQ held in her honor.   Cool

Easy,
 Will you be able to see Jossy on TV this evening? I saw the link ******* provided?

Are we sure it will be the 5 o'clock news?  If so, I could try to get someone to copy it for me.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2007, 04:05:53 PM »

Quote from: "shadow"
Does anyone know if the gym bag was ever recovered/found?

hi Shadow..
  I have no idea?  Maybe someone else may recall?

hi angie . . . thx! I can't remember either.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2007, 04:06:57 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Easy,

Are we sure it will be the 5 o'clock news?  If so, I could try to get someone to copy it for me.

Lalas here is the link that was provided

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/home.html

Be nice if those who are able to view it can post whats said!!  Smile
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2007, 04:07:50 PM »

I think Boeti might of made a summer home out of one of those shoes.   Razz

Laughing  Laughing it's so good to see you back Easy, thank you for all your efforts to keep us all in the loop with Jossy too. Happy Friday !

I continue to stand with the girl.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2007, 04:15:45 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
And another:

JOE SCARBOROUGH INTERVIEWS PAUL REYNOLDS
UNCLE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY
Scarborough Country July 12

PAUL REYNOLDS: I know that my sister had a meeting with the FBI June 10, Friday. And from that meeting, she became convinced that Natalee was no longer alive. She called her mother and told her that. And our family was—was—began the grieving process.

You know, we were told the report would come out the next day. Later that night, we saw the reports that confessions had been made, that something bad had happened. Shortly thereafter, it was retracted. The next morning, there was a report that said Natalee was confirmed dead. And these reports came from the deputy commissioner. They came from the spokesperson from the Ministry of Justice.

And then, all of a sudden, these statements and these confessions just disappeared.

SCARBOROUGH: And wait a second. I mean, these confessions were so rock solid that you actually had the FBI coming to you, coming to your family, Natalee's family, saying, we are sorry to tell you this, but there has been a confession. One of these boys has confessed, and Natalee is no longer alive.

How could Aruba suggest that it’s heart was with Natalee and her family – yet allow such mental and emotional cruelty to be inflicted upon the family of a battered, kidnapped, murdered child whom police allowed a suspect to ‘retract’ his own admissions of having killed and buried this child?

How do you pull something like that back off the table?
Have you had or has your sister had or has anybody in the family had any explanation from Aruban officials whatever happened to this confession, where they buried it?

REYNOLDS: I am not aware of any follow-up information. You know, this seemed to disappear from sight, these confessions did.

At the time, we thought that because the investigation is kept secret, we thought it was ongoing, and maybe they just didn't want to release it officially at that time. But, as we see that the appeals, the hearings are showing there's no evidence, but yet we have these confessions, it doesn't make any sense. It's as if they are being hidden or taken away.

SCARBOROUGH: You know, you said—talked about June the 10th. That's when you all were told that the confession had been made, and you said that the family actually started a grieving process. What did the family do?

REYNOLDS: You know, grieving is—it's a difficult process. We were all notified. We exchanged phone calls, making sure everyone in the family was notified. I even had to tell my children, very upsetting to them, very upsetting to all of us.

SCARBOROUGH: Wait, Paul. Are you telling me, back on June the 10th, you told your children, based on the confession of one of these—these punks that took Natalee away from the bar, that Natalee was dead? This was over a month ago. You had to break it to your family, the entire family, Natalee's entire family, because of the confessions, knew that she was dead, and yet here we are over a month later, and they are still claiming they don't have enough evidence to nail these guys?

REYNOLDS: That's absolutely correct.

You know, the FBI had informed my sister based on the initial interrogations that that was their belief. That information was given to our family. And it's just—it's a very difficult thing to go through. Grieving should only be a process you have to go through one time.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551822

My only question would be, if this wasn't an actuall mistake, and Natalee was confirmed dead only for it to later be retracted in error (and I use the term loosely ) then why approximately a year later did the FBI place Natalee on their Missing Persons list?

By the way has everyone noticed that Amy Bradley is no longer on the FBI missing persons list. Sorry, OT but thought it was interesting.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2007, 04:17:33 PM »

Yep, the shoes were supposed to be found on the beach to prove that they were really there.

And somebody prolly stole them, LOL!

Maybe Boeti which would make it a good one on Joran.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2007, 04:18:53 PM »

Easy,

No, I don't get that station.  I'm sure he will give them a good interview though.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2007, 04:20:40 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

"Iclicked "

WTF is that some sort of Dutch word or something?

No, but achterste is!   Very Happy  Laughing  Wink

Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2007, 04:22:49 PM »

Easy,

No, I don't get that station.  I'm sure he will give them a good interview though.

T Y Easy. great to see you back and Thank you for all the info you have provided .
  Hopefull one of thoe other posters that are able to view the broadcast will post it! I am sure it will be a great interview as well!  Smile
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2007, 04:23:30 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Laughing  Laughing it's so good to see you back Easy, thank you for all your efforts to keep us all in the loop with Jossy too. Happy Friday !

Thanks, it has been fun talking with all the monkeys today.  Jossy enjoys the exchange of info and will do his best to keep us informed about the happenings in Aruba.  Things have gone very quiet over the past few days and that has become a little frustrating.  Expected, but frustrating all the same.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2007, 04:23:34 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
I e-mailed Jossy and told him about all the astute observations being made on this site by comparing statements, etc.

He sounds open to having important points sent to him. Here is Jossy's reply:

"Of course we welcome and want all the help we can get. Those inconsistencies help more than you can imagine to for a true picture of what happened to Natalee."

Justice,

Could you also point out to him Deepak saying he was laying an alibi the minute he got home?  I think surely they have noticed that one it is so glaring but you never know for sure.

I want them to also know WE have NOTICED as well.   Wink

Thanks for forwarding to him our musings.  Who know, can't hurt
might help.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2007, 04:24:03 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "blah"

"Iclicked "

WTF is that some sort of Dutch word or something?

No, but achterste is!   Very Happy  Laughing  Wink

Cool

LOL Anna..
Does that mean an ass beating by chance?  Embarassed
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2007, 04:26:06 PM »

[b]JORAN'S MISSING TENNIS SHOES[/b]

21. Joran van der Sloot statement June 14, 2005
At approximately 19.15 pm I left on foot for the Wyndham Hotel. I was alone. My tennis gear I had left behind the bar at the Raquet club. I had also removed my tennis shoes and left them in the bag behind. I had taken from my tennis bag a pair of slippers and walked away on those. From the clubhouse I walked in the direction of Salinja to the Marriot Hotel. I walked along the same route that Deepak had taken to drop off me and Natalee. At the beach of the Marriot I tried for a little while to find my shoes. They were nowhere to be found. I looked for about two minutes

He says he might have lost a pair of sneakers on the beach the night Natalee disappeared," said lead police investigator Roy Tromp. "That's what he claims in one of his many statements
http://www.courttv.com/news/holloway/080205_ap.html

Comenencia said authorities have been searching the area for a pair of white tennis shoes van der Sloot was wearing and apparently lost the day Holloway vanished, but declined to explain their significance to the investigation." (http://www.decaturdaily.com/decatur...0803/teen.shtml)

Here's a comment about blood on a shoe, but there is no link and the comment is attributed to Beth: "I add this fact because Natalee’s mother was provided a positive statement that there was blood on one of Joran’s tennis shoes." http://www.perspectives.com/forums/...915&forum_id=38

Nancy Grace on the shoes: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRI...8/02/ng.01.html
 "GRACE: With us, Jossy Mansur with "Diario" there in Aruba.

Here's a transcript to NG, http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/01/ng.01.html,
 discussion about the K-Swiss shoes......

GRACE: OK, Susan, let me get this straight. It's day 64, and now they tell us to look on the beach for the shoes?

Beth: Yes, when I was looking back through my notes there was a date where we received this information either from the FBI or our family liaison that there was blood in Joran's tennis shoe.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showth...90&page=2&pp=25

JORAN’S MISSING SHOES:

VAN SUSTEREN: You left without your shoes. How do you — how do you explain that?

VAN DER SLOOT: We walked onto the — on the beach in the beginning, and where we sat down there, then, I had taken off my shoes. And because, when you walk in...
- http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186707,00.html

umo: Should the fact that you left your shoes be seen as a sign of panic? That you were nervous and scared about what had happened there?

Joran: No. Because that is not what happened.
8/25: "And the other info from Vinda that Joran said in a statement he left his shoes on the beach and DK went back to get them" . http://websleuths.com/forums/showth...hoes#post780343

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h291/SunFreak2/044a66e1.gif
Photo courtsey of SunFreak
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2007, 04:26:38 PM »

No, Angie, just posterior.  No beating part.  I just added that smiley as it seems what is appropriate for him.

Yeah, Old Joran's alibi just up and walked away!  He was prolly so sure that was going to place him at the beach for sure, thus verifying his tale.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2007, 04:26:57 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Thanks, it has been fun talking with all the monkeys today.  Jossy enjoys the exchange of info and will do his best to keep us informed about the happenings in Aruba.  Things have gone very quiet over the past few days and that has become a little frustrating.  Expected, but frustrating all the same.

It's always quiet before the storm.  Remember the days of labor when the baby laid low and suddenly the dam broke.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.