April 24, 2024, 08:22:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 157004 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: May 05, 2007, 12:07:44 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

PERFECT!!!!!

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: May 05, 2007, 12:08:47 AM »

Here the cops have height and weight requirements and have to pass a physical.  Aruba might want to look into something like that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: May 05, 2007, 12:10:31 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
ROFL! Laughing  Laughing    Hello Monkeys!

LOL Klaas..

Howdy  Elaine Smile
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: May 05, 2007, 12:11:29 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Here the cops have height and weight requirements and have to pass a physical.  Aruba might want to look into something like that.

But he is in terrorist prevention security something or other - may need a bit of bulk for that  Laughing  Laughing

Also I have worked out that we all take turns at being the monkey behind the curtain, which is why sometimes we are invisible to others   Wink  Wink

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: May 05, 2007, 12:13:06 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

But he is in terrorist prevention security something or other - may need a bit of bulk for that  Laughing  Laughing

Also I have worked out that we all take turns at being the monkey behind the curtain, which is why sometimes we are invisible to others   Wink  Wink

Smile  Hey you Tibro   Wink  Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: May 05, 2007, 12:14:04 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
ROFL! Laughing  Laughing    Hello Monkeys!

LOL Klaas..

Howdy  Elaine Smile
Hi Angie! Hope you have this weekend off, it is supposed to be nice  Smile
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: May 05, 2007, 12:14:29 AM »

Smile  Hey you Tibro   Wink  Wink

Hey there Angie   Laughing  Laughing

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: May 05, 2007, 12:15:49 AM »

I thought maybe Dompig and Jacobs were doughnut eating buddies.. Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: May 05, 2007, 12:19:56 AM »

I thought maybe Dompig and Jacobs were doughnut eating buddies.. Laughing
Frosted flakes for breakfast, doughnuts for snacks all day long.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: May 05, 2007, 12:21:19 AM »

Elaine  Yep I got the weekend off..  it was gorgeous here today. I stilkk dont feel too swift. I  am gonna get to bed soon. Hope when I wake up I feel human.. LOL  I need to clean my car.. my house is spotless. My car got bird poop on it..  Confused  Im used to getting shit on though.. LMAO!
  Inside needs cleaned as well  Smile

Tibro  Smile  You got mail back sweety!

goodnight all. sweet dreams.
 Hugs to Nemo
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: May 05, 2007, 12:22:52 AM »

Elaine  Yep I got the weekend off..  it was gorgeous here today. I stilkk dont feel too swift. I  am gonna get to bed soon. Hope when I wake up I feel human.. LOL  I need to clean my car.. my house is spotless. My car got bird poop on it..  Confused  Im used to getting shit on though.. LMAO!

Hugs to Nemo
Hope you feel better soon!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: May 05, 2007, 12:23:15 AM »

Hugs to Nemo

Hope you have a restful night Angie.  See you tomorrow   Hugs to you

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: May 05, 2007, 12:25:07 AM »

Oh I like this one a lot.  My favorite targets.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: May 05, 2007, 12:26:47 AM »

Makes you wonder how that fat bastard Dennis Jacobs became a cop.  I'm sure he was fat like that his whole life.  Someone must have owed him a big favor.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: May 05, 2007, 12:29:11 AM »

I am gonna reboot my puter, my pages are hanging up here...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: May 05, 2007, 12:31:24 AM »

We were discussion the other day if Joran had a shower in his apartment.  From Joran's book translation, Chapter 3:

- "But" Joran writes, "they cannot watch me 24/7" because at age 15 he moved to the apartment.

page 8:

- the apartment has it's own shower, toilet and kitchen. He liked being given a bit of privacy by his parents. He says he needed that too because he started going through puberty pretty early.

- if his parents forbade him to go out, he went without them knowing. It was easy, the apartment is 10 metres from the house and just a few metres from the fence/wall of their property. He could sneak in and out without his parents knowing at all.

- if he had to be home at 1am, he came home just before 1am. Went to his parents bedroom, said goodnight I am home, see you tomorrow. Then went to his apartment, waited a little while, then got out to the road where his friends would be waiting in a car to go out again
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: May 05, 2007, 12:34:46 AM »

We were discussion the other day if Joran had a shower in his apartment.  From Joran's book translation, Chapter 3:

- "But" Joran writes, "they cannot watch me 24/7" because at age 15 he moved to the apartment.

page 8:

- the apartment has it's own shower, toilet and kitchen. He liked being given a bit of privacy by his parents. He says he needed that too because he started going through puberty pretty early.

- if his parents forbade him to go out, he went without them knowing. It was easy, the apartment is 10 metres from the house and just a few metres from the fence/wall of their property. He could sneak in and out without his parents knowing at all.

- if he had to be home at 1am, he came home just before 1am. Went to his parents bedroom, said goodnight I am home, see you tomorrow. Then went to his apartment, waited a little while, then got out to the road where his friends would be waiting in a car to go out again

And this mama would have been waiting on the other side of that fence when he hit the ground, too!  Very Happy  

Trust but verify was always my motto when rearing teenage boys!.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: May 05, 2007, 12:36:03 AM »

Quote from: "vms"

Klass,

What is this? I mean what was the original pic like and what was she really doing?  Shocked  Laughing

in some circles it is called farting, in others - she was passing air
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: May 05, 2007, 12:36:55 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I think there is a full-moon tonight.  It hangs in the sky like a silver dollar and cashes in like a broken slot machine.

Do we see the same moon?

I see the moon,

the moon sees me.....

the moon sees someone I want to see
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: May 05, 2007, 12:38:31 AM »

It's very obvious that Joran also must have had a PC or Laptop and probably a printer in his apartment as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.