April 19, 2024, 05:45:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 156733 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: May 05, 2007, 07:36:31 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Geeze - more car accidents in Aruba.  Shocked

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/6/8/
I have often wondered why they have so many accidents on that tiny island. Afterall it is what 25 miles long only, how fast do they haved to go? Geeesh!

about 20 miles long, but at almost every intersection there is a foolish circle.....They really dont have working lights on the circles either.  Its really dangerous to drive in Aruba, Thank goodness I didn't have to.  They had more accidents if you scroll to the bottom of that page too.  Quads, and bikes too.

they all b stoned
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: May 05, 2007, 07:38:46 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
These next few days are crucial.. How much longer can the dutch stay in Aruba? Confused Has to be arrests this next week right Klaas? Confused  Very Happy

if they were really working on this case since October, the case would have been solved a week or 2 after they started.

This is a show.  Anyone could solve this case in 2 weeks or less.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: May 05, 2007, 07:55:44 AM »

Glad to hear the good news about TerryD!

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: May 05, 2007, 07:59:13 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
These next few days are crucial.. How much longer can the dutch stay in Aruba? Confused Has to be arrests this next week right Klaas? Confused  Very Happy

if they were really working on this case since October, the case would have been solved a week or 2 after they started.

I agree with you Blah.  I had an uneasy feeling about these investigators.  I'm tired of them saying they are the equivalent of the FBI because they are not.  If they were there would be arrests.  This has been a plan for a long time now.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: May 05, 2007, 08:05:15 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Indy,you are an ametuer at torture.My idea,torture for the fun of it,to set an example,just kidding,right

Laughing  Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: May 05, 2007, 08:06:22 AM »

Morning Monkeys,

Happy Cinco de Mayo to all of you with an inclination to celebrate.

I see what appears to be a long article in today's Diario, can't make it out. Oh how I wish Jossy would give us an english version.

Silencio total di Procurador General inexplicabel
INVESTIGACIONNAN WAF Y HOLLOWAY SIN CLARIDAD
Na paisnan democratico Pueblo na haltura di suceso

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: May 05, 2007, 08:08:07 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Morning Monkeys,

Happy Cinco de Mayo to all of you with an inclination to celebrate.

I see what appears to be a long article in today's Diario, can't make it out. Oh how I wish Jossy would give us an english version.

Mornin' BB and Happy CdM to you too.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: May 05, 2007, 08:09:45 AM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
What would it take to solve this blasted case?

Someone high up in goverment or law enforcement that will come clean on the "real" investigation. There is power behind the coverup. Someone big and influential is involved. There is a second group beyond J2K.

Stanley Zaandam POINTS TO CORRUPTION INSIDE ALE:

Monday, September 19, 2005

Ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam in his new book KPA-Quo Vadis 2,3
To exculpate the son of Paul vd Sloot, the commissioner and fiscal falsely arrested two ex security guards.

Police command nominations named as the reason of the mistake.

Bon Dia Aruba
9/19/2005

ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

According to Zaandam, the nominations - of among others Commissioners Bernardina, Dompig, Hassel and Richardson, along with 34 high-rank 1st class inspectors - which are against the law and hierarchy of the KPA [police corps], have serious consequences for the quality and integrity of work in KPA.

Accoding to Zaandam, none of the high-ranked commissioners has the qualifications nor experience to conduct a judicial investigation.

Police at the top of political list

According to Zaandam, Commissioner Dompig is under the instruction of Minister Rudy Croes, of MEP.

He also states that 20 other policemen were ranked high on a political list. Five others (…) among them Commissioner Hassell, according to Zaandam.

He also claims this is how Commissioner vd Straten was appointed to this case. However, according to Zaandam, this should not be work for a commissioner.

BLUNDER

Zaandam continues talking about the blunder under which the 3 youngsters were questioned, which should have been a simple case, but one that resulted in KPA’s biggest blunder, due to the deceitfulness of JvdS, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, they remained free another 12 days.

FALSE ARREST

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been found and Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul vd Sloot (ex of chief staff of Cabinet PG [prosecutor general] J. Zwinkels). To exculpate the son of Paul, the CvP and fiscal chief prosecutor Karen Jansen made the false arrest of two ex-security guards, Jones and John , called this a ‘tactical maneuver’ , and denied them their freedom for another 10 days.

**Natalee's Freebirds provided that info**

I believe Zaandam is an outsider with the power to bring this whole thing to a screeching halt if he wanted to.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: May 05, 2007, 08:11:57 AM »

Thank-you Indy Nice day for a motorcycle ride Heh?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: May 05, 2007, 08:14:21 AM »

Total silence I gave to General Solicitor inexplicabel INVESTIGATION WAF and HOLLOWAY WITHOUT Na CLARITY paisnan democratico Town na haltura I gave to event

Just ran that through a Spanish to English translator.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: May 05, 2007, 08:16:53 AM »

Good Morning everyone. Smile

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: May 05, 2007, 08:18:24 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
What would it take to solve this blasted case?

Someone high up in goverment or law enforcement that will come clean on the "real" investigation. There is power behind the coverup. Someone big and influential is involved. There is a second group beyond J2K.

Stanley Zaandam POINTS TO CORRUPTION INSIDE ALE:

Monday, September 19, 2005

Ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam in his new book KPA-Quo Vadis 2,3
To exculpate the son of Paul vd Sloot, the commissioner and fiscal falsely arrested two ex security guards.

Police command nominations named as the reason of the mistake.

Bon Dia Aruba
9/19/2005

ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

According to Zaandam, the nominations - of among others Commissioners Bernardina, Dompig, Hassel and Richardson, along with 34 high-rank 1st class inspectors - which are against the law and hierarchy of the KPA [police corps], have serious consequences for the quality and integrity of work in KPA.

Accoding to Zaandam, none of the high-ranked commissioners has the qualifications nor experience to conduct a judicial investigation.

Police at the top of political list

According to Zaandam, Commissioner Dompig is under the instruction of Minister Rudy Croes, of MEP.

He also states that 20 other policemen were ranked high on a political list. Five others (…) among them Commissioner Hassell, according to Zaandam.

He also claims this is how Commissioner vd Straten was appointed to this case. However, according to Zaandam, this should not be work for a commissioner.

BLUNDER

Zaandam continues talking about the blunder under which the 3 youngsters were questioned, which should have been a simple case, but one that resulted in KPA’s biggest blunder, due to the deceitfulness of JvdS, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, they remained free another 12 days.

FALSE ARREST

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been found and Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul vd Sloot (ex of chief staff of Cabinet PG [prosecutor general] J. Zwinkels). To exculpate the son of Paul, the CvP and fiscal chief prosecutor Karen Jansen made the false arrest of two ex-security guards, Jones and John , called this a ‘tactical maneuver’ , and denied them their freedom for another 10 days.

**Natalee's Freebirds provided that info**

I believe Zaandam is an outsider with the power to bring this whole thing to a screeching halt if he wanted to.

Dave Holloway also mentions this in his book. It is truely amazing though that they mention that Natalee's body may have been found as early as 2 days after going missing. Having read this earlier in the case, I personally didn't give it as much weight as I now think this information truely deserves. I think it may be they crux of it all. Could it Zaandam who provided the info to KLPD which prompted this last search?

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: May 05, 2007, 08:20:10 AM »

You bet it is but it's going to have to wait till tomorrow.  I'm heading out to Chicago in a couple of minutes with a trunk load of birthday presents. Thinkin' about taking a little putt down to Cincinnati tomorrow to ride along the river over to Louisville and back home.  At least that's the plan.

Take care and see yall tonite.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: May 05, 2007, 08:21:21 AM »

Have fun, ride careful

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: May 05, 2007, 08:30:10 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Nope, was off finding Joran and Guido in Amsterdam:
 Laughing

Now I'll look for Paris in her prison garb Laughing

Blades of Glory  ~ The Sequel.

+++

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: May 05, 2007, 08:33:01 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "blah"

I agree with you Blah.  I had an uneasy feeling about these investigators.  I'm tired of them saying they are the equivalent of the FBI because they are not.  If they were there would be arrests.  This has been a plan for a long time now.

these punks have never been confronted on their lies.  If this investigation was serious, why havent they questioned them and confronted them with their lies?

they can dig up a mans yard but not question him?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: May 05, 2007, 08:33:47 AM »

BB- right here he tells you who the DIRTY HANDS ARE!

"According to Zaandam, the nominations - of among others Commissioners Bernardina, Dompig, Hassel and Richardson, along with 34 high-rank 1st class inspectors - which are against the law and hierarchy of the KPA [police corps], have serious consequences for the quality and integrity of work in KPA.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: May 05, 2007, 08:35:56 AM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

You bet it is but it's going to have to wait till tomorrow.  I'm heading out to Chicago in a couple of minutes with a trunk load of birthday presents. Thinkin' about taking a little putt down to Cincinnati tomorrow to ride along the river over to Louisville and back home.  At least that's the plan.

Take care and see yall tonite.

Have a great time Indy! See you soon!

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: May 05, 2007, 08:36:47 AM »

It is truely amazing. I think the diseased apple is about to fall, we know and see it is rotten to the core.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: May 05, 2007, 08:40:13 AM »

I humbly disagree. If the Dutch were "investigating" this in the early stages of the case, I would expect a QUICK and professional result. However, remember this is absolutely the last remaining chance to do it 100% correct. If they don't "dot every i and cross every t " -- the perps will walk forever.  We have waited this long -- let's allow them to be absolutely sure they can PROVE their case and don't rush them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.